Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Areas / Re: The Land of Forever Fall
« Last post by SINIB on September 26, 2021, 02:08:26 PM »
Folainluc

He averted his eyes of course, and concerned himself with setting the princess's favorites on a plate. "I don't know what you could mean, my lady," he answered, offering a wry smile. But when it came to the other woman's words, his brows climbed subtly up his forehead as towards a foreign curiosity. "Pardon me, but wielder? Might this be some parlance from your home for a warrior of renown sworn or aligned with a particular personage? You do match the part, speaking as a hero like it were a simple thing, standing here in the confidence of Princess Lirazel."

Folain's gaze drifted between Lirazel and Thorra.

Thorra

Thorra laughed. A boistrous guffah echoed melodiously through the forge. Thorra sat up and slid into her battle panties, affixing the silvery coverings over her breasts. She crossed her legs and then reached under the blanket, pulling out herself and lazily lobbing herself over towards Lirazel. "No, my weilder is my weilder." The fine tunic Lirazel had made was tossed over as well. "Why don't you show him our bond, so he stops misunderstanding once and for all?"
« Last post by Bern on September 26, 2021, 11:47:29 AM »
Valerie's Lession

Certainly, none of them had expected Valerie to produce such a potent example of powerful improvisation with which to pummel them. It spoke admirably of a few of the most nimble of Highborne that they were able to leap over the first swing, or slide beneath the second, but the majority of commoners and those who had been further in the back and unable to properly perceive the threat were knocked into the well appointed walls and windows like chaff on the wind. The only ones who were unaffected stood still upon the upper levels, and finished weaving their Melodies of woe!

Valerie's position, or more pointedly her abominable furniture-weapon, were struck by a barrage of high powered elemental fury.

Valerie

Regrettable it was really, but the piece of furniture known as a table made its sacrifice. And took the barrage for her, breaking in the process. Now the Vampire Monarch was disfanged  her weapon broken. The terror of the Elves had finally come to a rest, and now was their chance to recover and go on the offensive...

Then she picked up another table.

"Tablekwondo is eternal."

On that day, the Kingdom of Endien would know pain.
Areas / Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Last post by Aiden on September 26, 2021, 12:54:42 AM »
Mira

Mira covered her mouth, her eyes crinkling at the sight of Nika just walking like she was on a treadmill. But that didn't last long, and her hand fell away from her face to curl slow into a fist. Right as she made to reverse her position with Malicia again she heard her words, and that seemed to bring her to a stop. Mira's eyes were left staring widely at the blue-haired fiend.

She looked like she wanted to say something, but stopped herself and watched instead.
Areas / Re: The District of Columbia
« Last post by Cherry Lover on September 25, 2021, 11:17:43 PM »
Sakura

Sakura smiled at the elf girl's response, waiting patiently as the clearly-nervous girl turned around and got her first look at the person whose soul she'd been created from. She watched with interest as the girl's shyness morphed into confusion and then, finally, a look of understanding formed on her face, her mannerisms only adding to the feeling that Sakura had that this girl was indeed created from a copy of her soul. Then, after a few moments of silence as Sakura waited for the elf to respond, the girl finally spoke up, confirming what Sakura had suspected.

"Yes, it is quite surprising that we'd run into each other like this, Sakura said, giving the girl a gentle smile, before bowing politely. "I'm Sakura, by the way. It's nice to meet you."
Areas / Re: Pine Garden
« Last post by Panda on September 25, 2021, 04:53:55 PM »
Nanako

Nanako blinked in the face of all the heat Lily was putting out, quite enjoying the sudden warmth after the brisk chill of the air-conditioning. She zipped over next to Lily she as spoke, on the other of her from Vega, and looked over the cat suit curiously. When the topic of fighting came up, she looked between the two, then frowned at Vega when she found herself compared to a gorilla on a rocket. Then she thought about it for a moment, grimacing a little as she realized a lot of her fights did come with some heavy collateral damage, after all. Even so, there were some things that just shouldn't be said.

"Hmph, well that was pretty rude, all the same," Nanako shot back with a pout, tail swishing rapidly behind her as she crossed her arms under her chest, inadvertently framing her chest with arms as she locked eyes with the blonde, "So what are you gonna do to make up for it? You gonna fight, or are you gonna try and stick cat ears on us?"

Come to think of it, wonder if this place has catsuits. Those skin-tight ones.
« Last post by YOLF on September 24, 2021, 11:53:47 PM »
Folainluc

He averted his eyes of course, and concerned himself with setting the princess's favorites on a plate. "I don't know what you could mean, my lady," he answered, offering a wry smile. But when it came to the other woman's words, his brows climbed subtly up his forehead as towards a foreign curiosity. "Pardon me, but wielder? Might this be some parlance from your home for a warrior of renown sworn or aligned with a particular personage? You do match the part, speaking as a hero like it were a simple thing, standing here in the confidence of Princess Lirazel."

Folain's gaze drifted between Lirazel and Thorra.
Areas / Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Last post by SINIB on September 24, 2021, 09:58:13 PM »
Malicia

Malicia stepped in front of Mira, interjecting her arm between her woman and the interloper.

"Indeed it was." She began coldly. A quiet fire which Mira had never heard from Mal before crept into her voice, a quiet magesty to her presence which demanded attention. "We're on a date right now, and she doesn't wish to be bothered about that right now. Perhaps you should try to contact her another time, when she isn't busy. And when doing so won't make me angry."
Areas / Re: The District of Columbia
« Last post by SINIB on September 24, 2021, 09:54:14 PM »
Luthien

"Oh, yes, I probably could, haha..." Luthien rubbed her head and nervously played with the tip of her ear before turning around. Bashfulness melted into confusion and then understandinf, and then finally an awkward silence which was only broken by the elf a few moments later.

"Ah. You must be the original—fancy meeting you, of all people."

Areas / Re: Contested Areas
« Last post by Kotomine_Rin on September 24, 2021, 04:41:55 AM »
Costin

"Is that so." The dead apostle didn't sound quite convinced to the response, yet he didn't sound unconvinced either. He sniffed the air, taking in the scents intently as a wolf ought to do, and tapped one more button on his mp3 before setting it in his pocket. One hand rested there, while the other dangled casually. Step. Step. Step...

He's got good nerves. Steeled, like a blade. Damn, okay that one was bad. Anyway, I wonder what I should have for dinner....

"You're not lying, and I can't sense any hesitation in your words. Your body temperature isn't rising either - not abnormally anyways." He looked totally disinterested, but he still took a step forward, then another. Baring no weapon or claw, he slowly walked towards the man. He kept taking short, deliberate breaths. Man, I feel like a dick. Was that fried rice he was cooking? As if looking for some scent, probing for something. A reaction maybe? A feeling? Or maybe he was going to kill the boy there and then anyways. Egg fried rice... should I get some rangoon on the side? Maybe the orange chicken... His steps were like a clock, ticking, flowing in one single direction.

"But something's strange..."

His grin grew like the cut of a blade. Was the boy really fine with that? With an apostle approaching him like this?
Areas / Re: Contested Areas
« Last post by Cherry Lover on September 24, 2021, 04:17:17 AM »
Shirou

Shirou was surprised to see the spike evaporate into what seemed to be a cloud of blood, the red mist seeping around the house. However, he kept his concentration, focussing on the man who had broken into his house as the traps triggered. To Shirou's surprise, a small tendril of what seemed to be blood came from the man's fingers, swatting away the tendrils of magic from the trap as if they were nothing. Then, the man spoke up, his praise of Shirou's fighting skill making it clear that he wasn't taking this whole thing entirely seriously.

Still, it was clear that the man was a threat and, unlike him, Shirou had no intentions whatsoever of playing around. This man had broken into his house and attacked him, he clearly needed to defend himself with full power. Yet, even despite his best efforts, he could barely manage to react when the man stomped down, before charging towards him. Shirou did his best to evade but, to his surprise, the man made no attempt to attack him, instead simply rushing behind him, crashing through the wall and causing further damage to their home, something that made Shirou even less keen on this man.

Then, the man addressed him once more. Shirou ignored his bullshit excuses, not even slightly interested in bantering with his attacker, but his follow-up question left Shirou shocked and worried. The latter because of the fact that this man who, presumably, was some kind of mercenary, was searching for his wife, and the former because he had used a form of Sakura's former adoptive family's name that hadn't been in use for centuries. For a moment, Shirou considered his response, torn between wanting to know the man's intentions and not wanting to put his wife in danger but, ultimately, there was only one answer he could give.

"Sorry, I don't know anyone with that name", he said, entirely truthfully.

Not that he had any objection in principle to lying, of course, but he suspected the man knew more than he was letting on, and openly lying might offend the man's sense of "honour".
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10