Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 140427 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Captured Sakura

Sakura continued to writhe and scream, her captor's cruel giggles echoing around the room as she pumped the bottle into and out of her captive sadistically. The agony was unbearable, she just wanted the burning to stop, and she would do anything she could to do that. As such, she began to push back at the girl, trying to force her off so she could remove the bottle being thrust into her.

Unfortunately for her, though, her captor was not affected by her desperate struggles, instead leaning in and biting down on her erect nipple, rolling it between her teeth. Sakura's pained screams and writhing became even more intense as the woman tortured her nipple, tearing the skin slightly. Realising that pushing her off would be a bad idea, her hands moved to the bottle, trying to pull that out of her before all of the liquid was able to enter into her body.

At the same time, despite the unbearable agony she was in, slight hints of pleasure came to her voice as the woman roughly pleasured her nipple and forced the bottle into her over and over again. She was not enjoying this at all, but her body was reacting nevertheless, her juices beginning to flow slightly.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
(OOC: AND this is take 3, but with a different character! As disclaimers apply as before, read at your own peril for gore, sexual content and other stuff of a graphic nature will be present aplenty.)

The Butcheress

Sakura Matou, the latest target of Bathory Mengele's escapades as she found herself infatuated with the purple haired girl. Watching her for weeks at a time to get a better idea of how the former Tohsaka was like. What she saw pleased her, scientifically, among other things of a far more ominous light. In either cases, the purple haired girl was sculpted well, and housed in herself an anomaly that Bathory felt she wanted to study in apter detail. That particular anomaly was the particular few times the Frau Doktor had seen manifesting in the form of this strange phenomenon in Nexus, that of magecraft. In itself, magecraft was not strange, but it was the other feature that Sakura displayed, that the Mengele wanted to explore, particularly the girl's control over the other sentient being, a woman of long purple-pinkish hair, and a slender build with spectacles. Though she was largely irrelevant to matters.

To set out and fetch Sakura, Bathory had managed to isolate the purple haired girl in the rare moment she was alone, and from behind, injected her from the neck with a tranquilizer strong enough to knock the unfortunate Matou out for quite a while, a few hours in this case. More than enough time for the Mengele to take Sakura, haul her about, and take her to the Frau Doktor's workshop.

Were Sakura to awaken, she would find herself strapped to a table with all four limbs spread out to each end on the surgical table, bound in leather cuffs of sorts from the wrists and ankles. It was tightly bound, enough to dig into her skin, and discolor it in a mixture of purple and brown. It should be soon that Sakura would awaken, with a very strange feeling along her spine, as if there was a nub there writhing inside her. Another oddity would be the fact she is on a metallic table of sorts with dried blood on it, the stench of copper hanging in the air, and bright light flashing over head from what appears to be a hanging lightbulb. Sakura was left in her casual garments, save a lack of shoes and effects in her pockets.

Were she to look around, Sakura would find the room has a ground a smooth ground of sorts, originally white with several signs of blood that long dried off on it. The walling is tiled up with some drab pattern of white ceramic as well as teal. The ceiling on the other hand was concrete, and what doorway was there was sealed by a windowless water-tight door that seemed to have several locks on it. No doubt the walls are very thick to muffle the person's sick experiments in mind.

Said person was standing there, observing Sakura, holding what appears to be a recorder of sorts. She wore a black peaked cap with a crest of cracked skull with two bones underneath, it was top of the visor, and it was very obvious what armed forces the woman worked for. She also wore what appeared to be an officer's baggy trousers, with jackboots hilting up to her knees, and very long gloves with the lightning-like runes resembling SS on the sleeve of each long gloves. Her clothes were white, with several designations of her rank, and other signification of her profession. The blue-eyed blonde woman wore a surgical mask to conceal her face, and a bloodied apron in front of her shirt.

As Sakura began to awaken, the blonde woman would speak in her native tongue, not to the girl, but it seems to the recorder. "Der Patient zeigt Anzeichen davon nach der Verabreichung aufzuwachen, mit möglichen Symptomen von retrograder Amnesie und aufkommender Panik. Das Experiment wird nun fortgeführt. Anmerkung: die folgende Konversation wird nun auf Englisch fortgeführt, um mit dem Testsubjekt besser kommunizieren zu können." And with that, she placed the recorder into a pocket on her surgical apron. "Good morning, little girl." The Doktor said in her English, it was heavily accented, and it had none of the warmth of the greeting, so much as it were clinically cold.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Sakura gradually awoke from her slumber, still drowsy and disorientated from the drugs she had been injected with. To her surprise and shock, she found herself strapped to some kind of table, unable to move her arms and legs. Looking around, she appeared to be in some sort of operating theatre. To her distress, blood stained the walls and, in front of her, was stood a rather-attractive young blonde doctor in what looked disturbingly like a Nazi uniform.

As she tried to get her head around what was happening, the woman began to speak into some kind of recording device. Whilst Sakura's knowledge of German was not perfect, she could tell that the woman was talking about a "patient", and some kind of experiment. Given the situation she found herself in, it wasn't too difficult for her to realise that she was the patient, and that whatever the "experiment" was would almost certainly involve her, and most likely would not be enjoyable.

"Good morning, little girl", the woman said, coldly, in very accented English.

Glaring up at her, Sakura replied, trying not to let her fear show.

"What do you want?" she asked, equally simply, her annoyance at the situation obvious.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

Seemingly ignoring Sakura as if her question was unimportant, the Frau Doktor approached what appeared to be a different one next to the surgical one, and opened up a bag of sorts. It was filled with all sorts of tools, some surgical, others definitely not medicinal in nature (those for torture), and some other questionable and yet wholly inappropriate items. The Nazi woman pulled out what appeared to be a dial caliper with measurements written on it, to which she nodded in approval, and approached Sakura herself.

Without a word or another, the Frau Doktor winded the clamp's pinch along Sakura's left nipple, and closed it up until it was tightly holding on her nub despite clothing standing out. The cold steel bit into the Matou's nipple, and the cold Doktor looked over at the measurements with what appeared to be another nod.

"Test subject has an appropriate nipple size matching her breasts upon measurement, areola diameter has yet to be measured, but in spite of that, I conclude they are naturally sized rather than artificial. It is within the coefficient, and therefore the test can be seen as natural." The Frau Doktor remarked to herself monotonously, particularly to her recorder that was in her pocket. Bathory tightened the clamp, clenching the nipple even tighter, no doubt to add further discomfort to Sakura Matou. "It is good to see you are awake, Frau Sakura Matou, and it is even better you ask such questions, because as it so happens, I want you to try to manipulate your Prana." She said calmly enough, in fact, there is some aloof cheerfulness in her tone, "After all... there is only one way to see if the artificial Daemite I have implanted into the core of your circuits would work or not."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Sakura's captor simply ignored her question, instead walking over to another table, opening up some kind of bag and rifling through it. Sakura couldn't see what was inside, but she could only assume that it was the "doctor's" toolset, an assumption that was somewhat confirmed when she pulled out a set of calipers.

Nodding in approval of the tool she had found, she approached her helpless captive, placing the clamp around the girl's nipple before tightening it. Sakura winced as the steel dug slightly into her sensitive flesh even through her clothing, a look of confusion coming over her face at the woman's actions. The look of confusion was, however, quickly replaced by one of apprehension when the woman began to talk to herself, presumably for the benefit of her recording device. The way she was so-causally remarking about the size and naturalness of Sakura's breasts as if it was an essential part of her experimental procedure worried the captive girl immensely.

Sakura's feeling of apprehension only worsened when the girl, having finished her "measurement", reached over and tightened the clamp, causing her prisoner to let out a small moan of pain and wince even more obviously than before. Her prior action could easily be dismissed as part of some bizarre experimental procedure, but tightening the clamp served no practical purpose. It was pure sadism, an act the sole purpose of which was to inflict suffering on the helpless prisoner. And, given that Sakura was completely at the woman's mercy, such sadistic impulses were extremely bad news for her.

Sakura knew that she would have to try to escape. Yet, before she could make any attempt to summon up a shadow monster which she could send outside and teleport to, the woman finally acknowledged her previous question, although not providing any kind of answer.

"It is good to see you are awake, Frau Sakura Matou, and it is even better you ask such questions, because as it so happens, I want you to try to manipulate your Prana", she said, an odd note of cheerfulness to her voice, "after all... there is only one way to see if the artificial Daemite I have implanted into the core of your circuits would work or not."

Sakura frowned. She had been planning to use her magic, but if this woman was expecting it and had counter-measures, then it was highly unlikely that she would be able to escape right now. She would have to bide her time, and wait for the right moment. Besides, why should she actively assist this sadistic, evil woman with her plans?

"Why should I help you?" she asked, defiantly. "You kidnapped me, tied me up and are planning to do God-knows what to me, and you ask for my co-operation?"

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

Despite the vitriol and defiance in Sakura's response, the Frau Doktor didn't seem to be boggled by the retort whatsoever, if anything, it was just another variable she took into account, and that was resistance. Without another preamble of a word, she tightened the clamp a teensy bit more, letting it bite further into the unfortunate Matou's skin before yanking it out with a hefty pull, stretching Sakura's mound briefly while it was attached to the clamp, before the Matou's breast retracted back to its original elasticity. It was an appetizer for what was to come, as the Nazi woman reached for her pocket, and pulled out what appears to be surgical scalpel, an old looking one better off in an age long gone. It was a Zweiter Weltkrieg style scalpel, the German sort, and the Mengele used that to run the sharp end along the span of Sakura's blouse. Audibly, the fabric gave out and ripped to the incision, as the pointy end occasionally (and intentionally) cut into the purple haired girl's skin, albeit at a superficial level.

A surgeon and doctor such as herself would be too well trained to make a mistake such as this, but she insisted on such a course, leaving such an uneven pattern of superficial cuts along Sakura's skin from the middle of her collar, with some tracing along her belly. The Frau Doktor pulls aside the shirt until it spread wide to reveal the Matou's bare torso, with her bra still clasped unto her breasts.

"Ah, subject is uncooperative due to defiance. Therefore, I shall begin preliminary stages of Beschleunigte Verhörmethode with some adjustments." The woman commented aloud, just like before, she was opting to make an oral chronicle of the whole ordeal. "As it so happens, you will assist me in my endeavors. The choice is obvious, whether you help me willingly, and in doing so, alleviate the punishment I may have for you, or I will have to exact my answers with my methodology. I can opt for either choices, really. It is up to you to decide which approach you'd favour, the one with the greater, or lesser pain."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Captured Sakura

Sakura let out another hiss of pain as her captor tightened the clamp even further, obviously intending to punish her for her defiant outburst. Then, she pulled hard on the device, painfully stretching her captive's nipple and breast for a moment. Sakura let out a scream of pain as her breast was pulled outwards, before returning to normal as the clamp was forcefully pulled from the prisoner's sensitive nub.

Her nipple still aching, Sakura then watched as her captor pulled out a scapel, placing it at the top of Sakura's blouse, before moving it downwards, slicing the fabric in half. Stabs of pain repeatedly assailed Sakura as the scapel repeatedly nicked her skin on the way down, causing her to let out small moans of pain and screw up her face, an act that was pretty obviously intentional in nature, given her captor's likely medical skill. And, to her surprise, as her magical healing began to kick into action in response to the damage, the area around the wound began to itch and burn, as if someone was shocking her. It wasn't agonising, but it was definitely unpleasant, and it caused her face to visibly screw up in discomfort.

Meanwhile, her captor, having finished cutting off the blouse, pulled the now-useless garment apart at the chest, leaving it hanging off her arms and exposing Sakura's bra-covered torso to her Nazi captor's gaze. Then, pausing for a moment, she spoke once more, chornicling the progression of her "experiment" for the benefit of the tape recorder. Whilst Sakura wasn't entirely sure what "Beschleunigte Verhörmethode" was, the woman's general tone certainly was not reassuring, and Sakura, still in some pain from the burning cuts, felt a strong sense of apprehension as the woman finally addressed her directly.

"As it so happens, you will assist me in my endeavors. The choice is obvious, whether you help me willingly, and in doing so, alleviate the punishment I may have for you, or I will have to exact my answers with my methodology. I can opt for either choices, really. It is up to you to decide which approach you'd favour, the one with the greater, or lesser pain", she said, the threat obvious.

Sakura considered her response for a moment. She didn't particularly want to assist the woman in holding her captive or experimenting on her, but nor did she want to suffer more pain than was necessary. Ultimately, though, regardless of the woman's desires, she knew she needed to test out her magic, to see if escape was possible. As such, she began to attempt to create a small string of shadow, underneath her body where her captor would not notice it. As soon as she did so, however, she felt a combination of agonising pain and extreme pleasure shoot through her, as if she was being struck repeatedly by lightning whilst Shirou was sucking intently at her clitoris and pleasuring her body in every way possible. She gritted her teeth, trying not to scream and give away her actions to her captor, hoping she could work through the pain and create a shadow giant she could use to escape.

But, it was no use. The pain and pleasure was simply too much, and she soon began to scream openly and writhe around. Realising that it was useless, Sakura cut off the prana supply, continuing to scream and writhe in pain for a few moments before the burning torment began to subside. Then, as the pain dissapated, she began to breathe deeply for a few moments, calming herself a little, before addressing her sadistic captor once more.

"W..what have you done to me?" she asked, still in obvious pain.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

Sakura's screams of agony was scrutinized very closely, as the Mengele could not help but salivate at such progress in her body, and the effects that are taking place. Pleasure rocked the Matou throughout her body as the Daemite acted as Bathory intended -- as a counter to whatever magical phenomenon the purple haired girl could concoct at the moment. Despite the loudness of Sakura's screaming, the Butcheress was well inured to such volumes, finding such agony fascinating if anything, rather than annoying when verbalized so.

Clinical as always, she begins to note her observations further to her recorder. "Test subject is exhibiting signs of pain, followed by arousal. Elements of it are..." As if to double check her findings, she pulled up the flap of Sakura's skirt casually, and glanced within. "...dampness from her panties. Remarkable. Pain and pleasure are in a perfect equilibrium with the test subject's body... I shall conduct my experiment further."

The Frau Doktor sniffs briefly, before glancing on over to the Matou's face. "My dear girl, I have surgically inserted a Daemite into you. It is one of my proudest achievements really, after all, those creatures have proven irritatingly stubborn to changes, but it seems I made a breakthrough as of late. I suppose it helps that this realm is rather rich with potential, which does not make such breakthroughs surprising." She would go on, caressing Sakura's belly with her gloved fingers, letting the rubbery water-proof surface run along the Matou's belly all the way to her breast, before she cops one of them briefly, giving it a probing squeeze, feeling the texture and realness of the whole underbreast. "Yes... this, this is quite real. Once more, I am surprised. This is far larger than what is expected of a Mongoloid. Perhaps you have some Caucasoid blood in you after all?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Once again, Sakura's captor did not respond immediately to her question, instead once again recording what she had observed from Sakura's reaction. Sakura blushed slightly as the woman described the combination of agonising pain and extreme pleasure that she had just felt, her embarrassment increased when the woman lifted her skirt slightly and noticed the damp spot in the centre of her captive's panties. Yet, as the Nazi hinted at the intentioned nature of her "experiments", Sakura knew that embarrassment was the least of her worries. It seemed like the woman intended to torture her, testing her reaction to pleasure and pain.

Sakura was broken out of her thoughts when the woman glanced over to her and spoke, explaining the cause of the pain and pleasure she had just felt. Not that she had any idea what a "Daemite" was, of course, but she could feel something odd inside her. As she spoke, the woman began to carress Sakura's stomach, running her gloved hand over her captive's bare stomach and up to her ample bosom. Then, she began to squeeze in a probing manner, as if she was testing them and trying to understand their nature, causing a slight tinge of arousal in the captive girl, followed by a strong rush of embarrassment.

"Yes... this, this is quite real", she said, confirming the nature of the breast she had been groping. "Once more, I am surprised. This is far larger than what is expected of a Mongoloid. Perhaps you have some Caucasoid blood in you after all?"

As far as Sakura was aware, what the woman was saying did have a grain of truth to it. She had heard rumours from her sister that their biological paternal grandmother had been a foreigner who had fought in the Third Grail War and had somehow ended up marrying their Grandfather, although the exact details were somewhat murky. But, given the contemptuous manner in which the woman was treating her, as if she was some experiment to be groped and tormented without restraint, Sakura saw no reason to volunteer that information.

"I was adopted", she said, truthfully. "I don't know much about my birth family".

The last part was, of course, only partially true, but it contained enough of the truth that it was unlikely the woman could prove it to be incorrect. After all, she wasn't even 100% certain of the answer to the question herself.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

The Mengele took that new information to note, and nodded, keeping in mind about exploring the exact composition of Sakura's make up as a fun side thing. It may not be her main interest or even a primary concern for research such as that of Daemites, or other such macabre experiments she runs, but all the same, the Frau Doktor wants to know more about the purple haired girl. Perhaps mix some pleasure with business while she was at it.

The Frau Doktor's hand ran along further, orbiting Sakura's mound, before pinching a nipple. At first, the pinch came lightly, only to squeeze hard, twisting the poor girl's nub between her thumb and index finger, letting it painfully contort dermally all the while staring down the Matou.

"Mmm... yes. Do go on, little one. I will want to know more about your circumstances." The Butcheress smiles behind her surgical mask, continuing along her strong German accented English with a soft tone. Her twist only tightens in its contortion to emphasize the next point. "I will want to know everything, and please, don't leave a single detail out. Oh, and do not worry, this is just... a distraction. I am rather curious about your heritage, after all."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

A sense of humiliation came over Sakura once again as her captor continued to run her gloved hand over Sakura's bra-covered mounds. The hand quickly moved to pinch Sakura's nipple. At first, the pinch was gentle, almost pleasant, but her sadistic captor soon gave the sensitive nub a firmer squeeze, before beginning to twist it between her fingers, causing Sakura to let out a moan of pain and screw up her face once more.

"Mmm... yes. Do go on, little one. I will want to know more about your circumstances", her captor said, twisting her prisoner's nipple harder to emphasise the point. "I will want to know everything, and please, don't leave a single detail out. Oh, and do not worry, this is just... a distraction. I am rather curious about your heritage, after all."

Sakura looked up at her with annoyance, her face twisted with pain. She had already told the woman that she knew nothing much about her birth family and, whilst it was not strictly true, she certainly didn't want to risk dragging her sister into this mess, whatever versions of her might be out there anyway.

"I..I told you", she said, her teeth gritted from the pain. "I was adopted, I don't know anything about my birth family."

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

And despite Sakura's words that came out, the Butcheress was very much familiar with the tone of a person that thought they had some control over the situation, the sort of tone the purple haired girl was using at her rather imperiously. Such a thing didn't rankle the cold Nazi woman, but she did figure it best to stick to the principles of beating down the tree that stood tallest.

"Suit yourself. I suppose I will have to give you some incentives to know something." Casually came the Frau Doktor's reply, as she released Sakura's breast briefly, letting that nipple untwist and hit back into its original contortion.

Running her fingers along the Matou's breast, the Mengele drifted it down to the belly, before pressing against it briefly. At first, it was a mere pressure, but soon enough, that press soon eclipsed into becoming a threatening weight against the purple haired girl's belly button, before soon enough, ripping through skin through that single point of finger tip. The Frau Doktor kept pushing it, letting the wound gash up into a rip, and lubricating her fingers with blood and some other bodily fluids, before pulling it out with one smooth motion. It should have been painful, extremely so to the former Tohsaka, added with the fact it her regeneration, automatic as it were, would still tax Sakura in the same manner as before.

Bathory didn't seem to care much for that, instead, slowly unclasping the skirt from the waist with her skillful fingers, she flicked it open from the button, and parted it wide open to reveal the Matou's curvy legs ailing for touch... and that briefly damp spot on her panties. The Mengele watched, ears keen for agony that might come out of Sakura's lips, and eyes narrowed in focus at the purple haired girl's panties, observing it for further changes, in this case, further lubrication.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:54:59 PM by LFR Tsar »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

A sense of dread came over Sakura at her captor's response, the way she spoke making it abundently clear that she did not believe Sakura's denials and, further, that she fully intended to punish her prisoner for the defiance she was showing. Nevertheless, she did release her iron grip on the captive's nipple, the girl letting out a brief hiss of pain as it snapped back into place and the blood rushed back into the tormented nub. Yet, despite the temporary relief, Sakura's apprehension was growing as her captor's hand trailed down her stomach, sure she had some new torment in mind.

Sure enough, when her hand reached the captive's belly button, she began to press down. At first, it was merely uncomfortable, but the pressure rapidly increased, causing Sakura's face to screw up with discomfort. Eventually, the sharp, glove-covered nail pierced directly through the skin, causing Sakura to let out a moan of pain and blood to ooze out of the newly-formed wound. Seemingly satisfied with the damage she'd caused, Sakura's captor removed her nail from the wound and moved on down to her skirt, beginning to undo the clasps holding it up.

As she did so, Sakura's self-healing abilities began to kick in. As before, though, the activation of Sakura's magical abilities, even involuntary, triggered the parasite that had been implanted within the captive girl. The effect was nothing like as bad as when she had tried to use her magic consciously, nor was the pain even as bad as the initial pain from the cut that had been inflicted upon her but, nevertheless, it was extremely uncomfortable, causing the girl's face to screw up as her belly-button began to feel like it was burning.

Perhaps worse, though, was the associated feeling of pleasure. Again, it was nothing like as intense as before but, even so, Sakura felt a small tingle in her loins, a feeling of pleasure that was, oddly enough, only increased by the combination of the burning pain and Sakura's somewhat-masochistic nature. And, as the woman finished unzipping Sakura's skirt, exposing the prisoner's lower half to her view, Sakura couldn't help but notice she was focussed intently on her crotch region, as if she was looking for signs of arousal. Sakura felt a sense of humiliation and embarrassment come over her as the pleasure from the weird parasite caused her to dampen ever-so-slightly, the change just about visible to a keen eye. She felt utterly degraded at the treatment she was receiving, and humiliated that her body would react to such abuse.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

The Mengele appreciated seeing Sakura's face contort into that of pain, and the accompanying agony that came with regeneration. She could also note with approval that the Daemite was doing its job perfectly well, and might in fact be self-sufficient to remain in the Matou without any damage to the patient. But most of all else, it was the Frau Doktor's eyes that noted the most considerable change between Sakura's loins, and that of dampness beginning to soak up the rest of her once pristine pinkish panties.

Lightly, the Mengele brings her blooded fingers against the panties, and presses against the carnal lips that was underneath it. "Another note to self, it seems the patient is growing further aroused than suspected, despite the pain and pleasure threshold being more or less equal. An unusual trait, but I shall note that perhaps the patient is a masochist." Saying that to herself, Bathory looks on over to Sakura as if to gauge her reaction. Her fingers only press further in, and creases the panties as they dip into those budding snatch despite it being clothed. The finger insertion wasn't too deep, and it was, if anything, superficial, but it did rub off against the clitoris without a regard for the Matou's sensitivity. "Tell me, what do you know about your adopted family then?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

The pain and arousal from the healing cut began to disappate as her magic finished doing its work. Meanwhile, her captor, apparently finished with her "observations" for the time being, moved her bloody hand down towards Sakura's damp panties, pressing lightly against the sensitive folds in a manner which caused her prisoner to let out a small moan of pleasure.

"Another note to self, it seems the patient is growing further aroused than suspected, despite the pain and pleasure threshold being more or less equal. An unusual trait, but I shall note that perhaps the patient is a masochist", she said, looking towards Sakura for a reaction.

The captive girl blushed slightly in reaction to the comment, knowing that it was largely true, and feeling very embarrassed that her body would react to the torture in such a manner. As much as she was a masochist, that didn't mean she was looking forward to the treatment she knew she would receive. Quite the contrary, in fact, she was petrified of what this sadistic woman would do to her in the name of "experimentation".

Sakura glared angrily at the woman, annoyed by her matter-of-fact attitude and the way she had come too close to the truth. At the same time, though, her captor began to "investigate" further, pressing her fingers into the prisoner's pussy, rubbing gently against her clitoris as she did. The look of pain that Sakura had previously worn had disappeared now, replaced by a combination of unwanted pleasure and humiliation. She was definitely aroused, but not enjoying her treatment one bit.

"Tell me, what do you know about your adopted family then?" the woman said, questioning her once more.

Sakura frowned. This was a question she could safely answer, at least mostly. At the same time, though, there wasn't that much she could say. After all, they were all long dead and, to her knowledge, had never even existed in this universe.

"They all died a long, long time ago. Not in this dimension, even", she said, unsure exactly what the woman wanted from her.