Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 202310 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3525 on: December 08, 2018, 08:35:59 PM »
Sakura

"Yeah, you also just totally ditched me..." Sakura crossed her arms and glared at her. She just wanted an apology. Jeez.

"We were just gauging each other's powers. It wasn't a serious fight."

She idly wondered what the girl had been up to, having changed her appearance like that. Divine spirits were truely strange...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 01:15:00 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: December 09, 2018, 01:22:58 AM »
Tsumiko

Once inside the shadow, the absorbtion effect dramatically intensified. The people inside could feel the abyss eating at them, tearing at their souls and identities as it drained their very life force away. The shadow giant loomed over the fleeing woman, chasing after her, catching up whenever she needed to turn just a little bit. It slid over the buildings, through cracks, above walls. It was as if it wasn't a being from this world.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: December 09, 2018, 01:57:50 AM »
Steaven

"Sorry," he said, stepping back.  "When I get too excited, I tend to go overboard.  Here, how about a race then?  If you win, i'll answer any question you want, no strings attached.  If I win....  you umm show me your boobs."

God I am such a pervert.

"Ok hold on," a voice called out.  It was Locke.  "Is that Lucy?  That looks exactly like the form she took before...she turned into a magical girl..."
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 02:00:04 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: December 09, 2018, 03:45:24 AM »
Lucy

"I won't apologize for going away, there was matters I had to attend to.... Would you like to follow with me net time?" She asked Sakura before answering something completely different. "Oh and our appearance reflects our mood... Maybe." Lucy suddenly replied, casually revealing the fact that she'd been reading Sakura's thoughts.

Needles to say, the other girl's name meant nothing to her but that spear on the other hand.... it was connected to that. Lucy had no intentions of drawing that beings atention just yet.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: December 09, 2018, 04:08:50 AM »
A-701

"Maaaaybe. But that isn't very aesthetic, how am I supposed to get my kicks laughing at em otherwise?" His idea was totally worth it for that alone, yeah. "You'll see it'll be totally worth it!" He grinned confidently.

The bloody spider's claws dripped with the fresh essence of life, while he took a hunter's stance above a group of soon to be sliced up bodies. A valley of meat. A carne vale...Carneval?

Er, ahem, anyways, it was totally going to be a grisly sight, to the point even the moon itself would seem to watch down in horror. His disguise, a devious machination consisting of ebon spectacles and the most horrifying goblin's nose, with two thick bushes of hair protruding on both sides of the grim nasal appendage. Such a sly, indecipherable disguised lowered their guard and set them up for the kill, they could never suspect such a thing. Out from their sights, concealed by the darkness, he prepared to strike...

Genius, of course. Nothing less to be expected from him. Gyeheheh.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 04:24:42 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: December 09, 2018, 04:20:00 AM »
Edelgard

There was something disarming there, but an antsy feeling tickled Edelgard when the woman didn't address her directly. She crossed her arms with an impatient breath, and asked "Will you join? Or wait?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: December 09, 2018, 04:23:46 AM »
Sakura

Sakura frowned before reaching out and poking her. "Why do you think I'm annoyed? If you were going to go do stuff you should have invited me in the first place, or at least warned me before leaving!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: December 09, 2018, 04:38:43 AM »
Lucy

"Is that really why you were fighting her Sakura?" The Archangel dodged the poke and sent the girl an annoyed glare.

Then her demeanor shifted greatly. "That spear of hers.... It's dangerous, you'd do best to stay far away from it." Lucy didn't sound cheerful anymore, it was almost like she was a completely different person.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 06:21:11 PM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: December 10, 2018, 12:52:51 AM »
Jeanne

"Wow, blackmailing me already! I'm starting to like you." She couldn't help but giggle, she hadn't expected such a brazen and perveted condition to be thrust upon her. That guy had to be sooooo backed up to even suggest it. Because he didn't exactl strike her as a mega pervert.

But the older brother was on the move, and quite frankly sayin some ridiculous. "Magical girl? please, I'm as regular as it gets.... for a lady with a pair of guns and a motorcycle."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: December 10, 2018, 01:39:25 AM »
Steaven+Locke

"Yeah that sounds like something she would say," he said, shrugging his shoulders.  "What is your game, whoever are.  First thing you do is show up at the house, claiming to be all altruistic and stuff, even dressing up as a magical girl, then you teleport in front of the house to play the game all over again?  What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Steaven shook his head.  "I don't think this is her.  I mean they are both pretty childish, but she seems much less meanspirited about it."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: December 10, 2018, 02:15:33 AM »
Jeanne

"Is he.... Is he always like that?" Jeanne asked in a much more subdued voice. The sudden intensity of his youner brother and the accusation completely threw her off. She even found herself squeezing herself in behind Steaven, putting him between her and the much more threatening brother.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: December 10, 2018, 11:49:38 AM »
Steaven

"Sort of?" Steaven said, glaring at his older brother.  What on earth was he doing?  "I don't think she's Lucy."

Locke sighed and said, "Look Steaven.  Your young, I get it.  Its easy to get tricked by a nice pair of tits and a cute, bubbly personality.  But if you think with your dick, you'll get in more trouble than anything.  Step aside and let your older brother handle this."

Steaven growled.  "No.  Locke your overreacting."

Locke's teeth grew into fangs, his body starting to bulk up.  "Then, lets prove it right now," he said, his clothes tightening around his expanding muscles.  Hair gathered over his body, while his face morphed into that familiar dog-like shape.  Growling, he pushed Steaven aside.  Unfortunately, they both fell, causing Steaven to land on top of her.

"Steaven move," Locke snarled.

"NO!"

Locke's claws dug into Steaven's shirt, lifting him up off the ground and tossing him aside.  "Don't worry.  She is more than strong enough to defend herself."

"Shes not her!" Steaven yelled.

"Don't worry Steaven, i'll save her for you.

"Go to hell!"

Giving into his inner desires, his own transformation begun.  His muscles tore through his already messed up clothes.  He gained a few inches of height, surpassing Locke's own.  Moreover, his mass was slightly larger as well.  A blur, that was all a normal human would see as Steaven pounced on Locke from the side.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 11:14:48 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: December 10, 2018, 11:52:54 PM »
Jeanne

She was tossed aside by the man, no werewolf known as Locke and found herself on her back with Steaven landing on top off her. "Ouch." He was heavier than he looked. It was this that finally made her snap. She crawled backwards a few paces as she tried getting back on her feet.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Stop bullying Steaven right now!" It would have been more threatening if she wasn't on the ground and he was above, and was twice as big. Despite all that, she shoved her fear aside to reprimand him for his shitty behavior. At least her clothes were mostly whole if a bit dirtied.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:01:04 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: December 11, 2018, 01:04:16 AM »
Locke+Steaven

"Steaven get off!" Locke said, kicking him off.  Steaven snarled at Locke before his eyes widened at Jeanne.  If anything, she earned his respect for standing up to Locke.  He could never do that, not when he was in his werewolf form like this.  "Goddamn it, don't challenge him."

At the very least, her concern forced a cocked eyebrow.  "What?  Thats oddly genuine of you," he said, staring at her like she was lying to him.  The woman he had met preferred to play games when expressing concern, beating around the bush and always displaying a degree of power. But then again, she did randomly let him pounce on her for.... fun maybe?  He didn't understand her.

"Stop bullying Steaven?" he roared in furious confusion.  "Stop playing with my damned feelings!"

Huh?  Feelings?

Locke raised his claw, ready to strike the girl.  Meanwhile, as Steaven raised a hand, realizing he couldn't pounce on Locke again without running her over as well.  "Stop!"

A boney hand came forth from his arm, glowing with a dark aura.  An arm sprung forth from the ground behind Locke's legs and grabbed his foot.  Then, it pulled as hard as it could, yanking him a few feet back.  However, as he was pulled back, he fell on his belly, causing his arm to clumsily fall towards her.  With some quick thinking, she would be able to dodge easily.  If not, her chest would be filled with Locke's sharp claws.

"N-no..." Steaven muttered.  "I did it again...."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: December 11, 2018, 01:20:48 AM »
Jeanne

"Look I have no idea what you're talkin about pal but this gotta stop right now! Can't you see that you're scaring Steaven?" For some reason he was tumbling forwards now and his sharp claws were about to tear her to shreds. Without thinking she raised both of her legs to sort of catch his falling torso with her feet. Ouch. He was heavy, like really really heavy. Her slim legs were already visibly trembling and it hadn't even been five seconds yet.

"Wow you're one heavy bastard, I'll give you that." She sounded out of breath. Unsurprisingly, as lifting him was already proving to be a bigger workout than her regular gym routine.