Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 202382 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3555 on: December 14, 2018, 12:24:37 AM »
Nanako

In the end, Nanako ended up having a fair bit of fun with the blonde, but they eventually parted ways with the squirrel girl deciding that it might be worth dropping by that arena once it was set up. For now, however, she found herself wandering around for a bit before she grew bored. Then it hit her! Now might be a good time to see Steaven again, some time had passed since she'd left after all. With that in mind, the squirrel girl scampered up the nearest building and started making her way back to the manor by the rooftops. It didn't take long for the squirrel girl to make it back, Nanako looking out over the manor grounds, looking for Steaven. She found him soon enough, cocking an eyebrow when she spotted Locke yet another busty blonde with him, lying down on the ground between them as Steaven rushed over.

Her curiosity piqued, the squirrel girl launched herself off the roof, landing on the manor grounds, zipping over to the garden, and scampering up a tree.

"Heya Steaven, Locke," she called out excitedly, zipping over to a bush, tail swishing excitedly, "How've you guys been? Sorry I forgot to say goodbye. Who's she?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: December 14, 2018, 01:41:48 AM »
Steaven and Locke

Steaven stared up at Locke.  "Yeah...."

All the sudden a familiar voice danced across the spring air.  "Nanako?" Locke and Steaven said in unison turning to face the squirrel girl before Steaven continued.  "What the hell are you doing here?"

Damn shes still hot...

Shaking his head, he finally got off of Jeanne, standing up but still holding his arm out as if to protect her.  "This is Jeanne.  She is a reporter."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: December 14, 2018, 02:03:23 AM »
Suerte

"Ah!" A soft moan escaped Suerte's lips as her thick ass was spanked by Vanilla's strong hands.

Suerte's eyes shimmered with desire as she looked up at Vanilla from her position against the wall.  Her breathing had gotten far heavier and more labored.  "Its already so.. huge.  How much bigger can you make it?"

She could already feel herself coming close to cumming again, feeling the huge thing sliding around inside of her.  "M-maybe we should stop," she mumbled.  "If its too good, i'll never be able to fuck an ordinary man again."

Vanilla

Vanilla sat down on the tub, roughly jerking Suerte down with her. The girl's body bounced along the dick that was firmly wedged inside of her, and could feel the hot water streaking down her skin. The demon roughly grabbed the girl's breasts and squeezed, pinching the girl's nipples mercilously.

Inside, she suddenly felt the speed drastically increase, stretching her gut, filling every tiny crevace in her body, going further and further upwards. "I think you want to see how long it can really get, don't you? You curious slut. Suerte could feel it going places things were never meant to be, stimulating her in ways she didn't think were even possible.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: December 14, 2018, 02:35:35 AM »
Suerte

Still breathing heavily, Suerte licked her lips and began using her abs and hips to ride the dick up and down.  She thought she was pretty kinky.  She had placed dicks on her arms, belly, ass, boobs and of course inside, but this was different.  She could feel it in places she never even thought could be stimulated.  "I d-do b-but isn't this bad?"

She was so high off her own pleasure she didn't even think about this being magic.  Her mind was so hazy.  The only thing she wondered was what the boys in the club would think of her dick being that big.  That idea was so hot.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: December 14, 2018, 03:36:27 AM »
Valerie

"It went about as good as a stern lecture, so yes not very good at all. Vampires cannot go senile, we cannot!" They could get something that was similar to it by going iinto severe blood withdrawal, but that was besides the point. It was however clear that she was cursing at someone else and not Yusho, and she had yet to move from her hanging position.

Valerie nimbly flipped in through the window like a bat and landed in front of the monk. "Are you not sleepy? You have been awake for a lon time."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: December 14, 2018, 05:34:47 PM »
Lily

"Wow really? Thank you so very very much!" Lily practically bounced around as she got the directions she so desired, now this was already her success in her mind. There was ust one problmet though, all that bouncing around made her tired (not really), so now she had to find a place to sit down, and there was something just perfect for that.

One of the boxes that were present. Thus she planted her behind on it while letting out a content sound, it was clear she wouldn't be moved until she was forcibly moved.

"Now now, let's get to the more dreary business here, just how were you naughty boys handling the goods here?" She said it just to make them squirm, it was vague enough that she didn't have to give away any details, but still on the point so that any perpetrator would feel that she knew exactly what they were doing. Ah who was she kidding? She just said that for fun! Maybe......

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: December 14, 2018, 06:35:09 PM »
Lucy

"It was given to her by someone you don't want to get involved with." She chose to answer the thought out loud, mostly to throw Sakura off balance but also to see how the spear wielder would react.

"Do you not take any pride in your own work Edelgard?" She suddenly adressed the spear wielder by name. "Or do you intend to let that spear do it for you?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: December 14, 2018, 07:45:08 PM »
Jeanne

"Uhm yeaaaah...." The blonde reporter got up slowly on still shaky legs. "That's me alright......" She looked around nervously, more and more people were coming, now even a squirrel girl had showed up. She scratched her head, man this was embarassing. "Well, It's nice seeing you all and all that but I really gotta be going, there's not much point if this many people are around. So.... seeee you laters!"

With that the blonde reporter made her way to the exit.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: December 14, 2018, 08:51:10 PM »
Edelgard

The blunt tip of her personal weapon, the Forthright End, crashed into the dry ground, as she stared up in distaste.

"This spear isn't for trifles," Edelgard said simply. The nameless arm of legend strapped to her back remained where it was, but her grip on the other polearm tightened. "This is mine."

There was no reason to use Othinus's gift here. Nor did Edelgard derive any satisfaction from the idea. It was powerful, but if she relied on it, it would be lazy, and an attack against her own pride. She couldn't deny though, the seer was suspicious; but if you were as destitute as the forsaken, that meant little.

"Sakura. Continue?" She asked, pulling a foot back and crouching into a throwing stance.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3564 on: December 14, 2018, 09:29:13 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl looked between Locke, Steaven, and the girl, her curiosity only piqued further as the cute blonde started heading off.

"Just felt like dropping by," Nanako said, "And I ended up leaving without say goodbye, so...ya know."

And with that, she swiftly zipped off and around Jeanne, stopping a bit in front of her and looking the girl over curiously, "So, what isn't there much of a point to, hmm? Come on, it's just us around here, right?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: December 14, 2018, 11:52:05 PM »
Locke/Steaven

Locke groaned while Steaven smiled at Nanako's return.  "God this is the worst time for this," Locke mumbled under his breath.  With reluctance clear as day in his step, he carefully made his way over to Jeanne, his body shrinking back into his human form.  "Sorry.  I thought you were someone else.  We have been manipulated constantly by forces we cannot control.  I am a little paranoid."

Meanwhile, Steaven's eyes happily trailed over Nanako, especially now that she wasn't looking.  He had this weird urge to hug her so that he could feel her warm skin, but he resisted acting on it.  Instead, he shook his head, walked between Locke, Jeanne and Nanako and raised his hands as if to guard her.  "Back off!  You idiots are scaring her!"
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 12:06:22 AM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: December 15, 2018, 05:57:07 AM »
Yusho

Nightwalkers and dragons didn't like being preached at. Yusho swallowed a chuckle at the tremendous non-discovery, stretching slightly where he sat.

When she flipped onto the same level as him, he contorted his throat to produce a shrugging harrumph. "I have time to sleep," he explained, locking their gazes. "And I was uneasy to pass out while you were trading in frustration."

Were these peers of the vampire king more worried for themselves, or the populace? That was what mostly concerned his thoughts on it. "Is there much danger to the populace?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: December 16, 2018, 12:09:05 AM »
Sakura

Sakura nodded at Eldegard and readied Sapphire. "Yes!" She answered simply.

It was nice dealing with somebody who was so simple for a change. She didn't feel like the conversation was a constant bloodthursty zero sum game.

She hasn't done anything suspicious, nor is she going to use that dangerous artifact against me. I'm no stranger to ulterior motives, but you can read minds, right? Can't you tell of she's trying to manipulate me or screw me over?

"SAPPHIRE! Combat stance, 80/20!"

"Yes, mistress!" The stick exclaimed. Sakura returned to bombarding the area around Eldegard, carpet bombing it and blasting great holes in the ground.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 12:10:49 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: December 16, 2018, 01:42:29 AM »
Jeanne

"Eeeeeep!"

The sudden appearance of the squirrel girl right in front her scared her, it made her squeal in terror as her heart jumped. She tried backing away but due to how she was coming in that was impossible now. So while trying to jump back she completely lost her balance and stumbled backwards a few very awkward paces before falling over.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: December 16, 2018, 01:58:05 AM »
Nanako

Nanako looked on curiously as the woman stumbled and fell, zipping over to set her down on the ground gently before zipping back again and peering over her, hands behind her back and bouncing a little on the balls of her feet.

"You okay?" she asked, mildly concerned and mostly curious as her tail swished behind her, "You seem pretty nervous for a reporter."
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 01:59:18 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh