Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 202500 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3600 on: December 17, 2018, 09:17:50 PM »
Sakura

"Sapphire!" Sakura exclaimed as black ribbons erupted all over her body, sheathing her in a dark otherworldly armor. She flew away, backwards, away from those swords. She couldn't trust Lucy right now!

"Yes!" The stick cried out. Her shield power suddenly went up to maximum output, and the spear plinked off of her etheral shield, the redirected spear slamming into the ground eith a resounding shock. Dirt and debris shot high into the sky, obscuring everybody's vision.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: December 17, 2018, 10:26:01 PM »
Amanda

Taking care of kids was definitely too much of a hassle, it made her not want to ever have one, what nosy little annoying pests they were. Hah! At least that was over and dealt with. She needed to focus on other matters, like taking back her land, it was high time that Lord Russel paid for what he had done.

"So what did your master want to know?" That damned Elf couldn't even bother to show up herself and sent this kind of joke in her place. Was she making a fool out of her? She wasn't gonna dovulge any real information if Eruraviel wasn't gonna take her seriously, the Elf better understand before she lost her patience.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: December 17, 2018, 10:40:45 PM »
Lulu

Sakura completely defied her despite being warned of the consequences, at this point the poor girl only had herself to blame, she had been warned, and Lucy didn't want people twice. As her wrath consumed her, a shift occured. Her appearance changed back to what it had been when she had first met the mage.

"What did you I tell you about flying?" The Archangel came flying after the mage with all seven swords in tow. The blades were spinning around madly, just looking at them might make you dizzy with how they were orbiting her.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:43:28 PM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: December 17, 2018, 11:19:54 PM »
Edelgard

The defense was worth a hum of satisfaction, but Edelgard had to chance to express that or follow up as it deserved. She'd tolerated the rude presence of this winged woman because Sakura apparently knew her, but she was feeling there was something wrong to her. And now, she'd crossed the line from interrupting to threatening.

"Interloper. Back!" She growled, as the spear dislodged itself from the ground with a shrill scream and flew back to her, its master.

She was already pulling into a twirl as it reached her hand, taking the momentum into a dancing flip that passed the long haft of the weapon from her fingers to her feet. With a bloodthirsty exhalation, it gyrated and kicked off her sole like a meteor, hurtling towards Lucy's spine.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: December 17, 2018, 11:23:04 PM »
Amanda

Taking care of kids was definitely too much of a hassle, it made her not want to ever have one, what nosy little annoying pests they were. Hah! At least that was over and dealt with. She needed to focus on other matters, like taking back her land, it was high time that Lord Russel paid for what he had done.

"So what did your master want to know?" That damned Elf couldn't even bother to show up herself and sent this kind of joke in her place. Was she making a fool out of her? She wasn't gonna dovulge any real information if Eruraviel wasn't gonna take her seriously, the Elf better understand before she lost her patience.

M1

The homunculus regarded Amanda with a quizzical look, proceeding to adjust her gloves. "My mission is to aid your search in any way I can, qhile also serving as a conduit for you to contact my master with." Her tone was entirely upright, proper, and just the right amount of seeiousness. Her black suit was meticulously maintained while her pink hair was just a tad frizzy.

"My mistress is a busy woman, and has been searching for him using her own means over the past week. She wanted to know if you were ready to talk again."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: December 17, 2018, 11:27:24 PM »
Sakura

Sakura shuddered, maximizing her power to her defenses. She glared at Lucy with anger, reaching into her shadow and grabbing the Berserker card.

"Stop interfering." A black mist began to emenate from her body, gobbling up the ambient mana as it rapidly spread in all directions.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: December 17, 2018, 11:53:26 PM »
Lulu

The Archangel was coming upon Sakura now, catching up to her just as she stopped to pull the card out, only to find her momentum completely halted by something unexpected.

Or rather than halted, it was far more accurate to say completely thrown off course. "Not this time!" Seriously what was it with people jumping her when she tried mediate conflicts?

Father If only you could see how far your beloved children have fallen.

She was forced to turn by the thundering approach of the archaic weapon. A spear, mankind's first weapon and a fitting choice to rebel against those up high. Lucy knew, she had known for so long that they were destined to soar to even greater heights than she could ever dream off.

But not today.

She met the incoming spear with most of her blades. Even though these ethereal blades seemingly lacked mass and had nothing holding them in place, they halted the incoming spear, and made it fall to the ground beneath her.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 12:51:39 AM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: December 18, 2018, 01:30:43 AM »
Nanako

Part of Nanako wanted to ask what happened after she'd left, and part of her wanted to follow after the busty blonde and Locke, but for now she remained where she was, continuing to hug and pet Steaven.

"So, when did she show up?" the squirrel girl asked after a long moment, "And how've you been holding up?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: December 18, 2018, 02:07:06 AM »
Suerte

Suerte stared at Vanilla, her face glowing in hot red.  "Y-yes Vanilla.  It feels amazing!"

She was no longer pleading to stop, the way that massive thing burst through her insides was just too much.  She wanted this.  She needed this.  Her panting got heavier and heavier, bordering on hyperventilating.  Her juices flowed freely from her body now, coating the dick in fluids.  Meanwhile, her fingers dug into the wall, crushing the tiles into pieces.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: December 18, 2018, 02:13:30 AM »
Steaven/Locke

"Well she came for an interview, but things went south quick... Locke," he said, smirking that he had some dirt on his older brother.

"Oh wipe that smirk off of your face before I claw it off."

Steaven laughed before returning his gaze to Nanako.  "Why did you come back?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: December 18, 2018, 02:18:25 AM »
Edelgard

Edelgard frustratingly watched the woman parry as her spear ground to a halt, confirming the ability of those swords to move in cross-coordination. The halted weapon returned to her palm before it touched the ground.

She was dispassionate about the effects of violence, but she didn't expect to kill the woman. No, she only wanted to blow a hole through her torso, or leave her maimed and unable to move for a while. It would have been appropriate retribution for interrupting a serious fight. And if she dodged, the missile would have turned back. But since none of this happened, she was ready to continue her assault on the meddler who decided to antagonize Sakura.

She would have too, but the change that came over Sakura told her to wait. Edelgard hesitated, and prepared herself to jump back into battle or defend herself.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: December 18, 2018, 02:28:10 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl looked over at Locke for a moment before turning to Steaven again.

"Just felt like it," Nanako said, "Didn't have anything else to do, so I figured I'd drop by to see how you were doing."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: December 18, 2018, 02:41:04 AM »
Steaven

"So uhhh.... did you think about what I said?" he asked, now staring at the ground.  He knew he didn't have any shot with her, but he wanted to at least make sure he knew how she felt.  The awkwardness was killing him.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: December 18, 2018, 04:00:33 AM »
Valerie

Indeed what was wrong with her? She'd been feeling odd all night and it only intensified when she was near him. What could it mean? She racked her brain for an answer until only one thing remained. The blood! Of course, if it was something like that then all of her oddities could be explained.

"I think it was your blood, it was far more potent than anything I am used to, it is actually quite hard to restrain myself right now." She glanced at his neck only to immeadiately glance back at a wall.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: December 18, 2018, 02:40:17 PM »
A-701

"OPEN FIRE, DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY!"

"Oh crap, I thought that was my cue." He grabbed his head in a way that conveyed silly me, how could I make such a rookie mistake. At the same time, he ducked, barely dodging the incoming gunshots. Nah, more like dodging their aim, though their numbers definetely didn't make it a walk in the park. He was dancing and weaving madly like a spider, avoiding their lines of fire acrobatically.

"So like, what's the plan now honey? Do we kick their butts and then make the speech, or- Woah there!" A bullet zipped right past his nose, he was acting cool but its not like he was fast enough to just keep this up so casually. He had to focus 200% in order to weave through this maze of death and bullets.

"Uh, I was saying... right. Do we just act like this didn't happen and make the speech anyways?" He asked her while dodging. At the same time, one of the men pointed a rocket launcher and fired at the damn red brat.