Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 202688 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3630 on: December 19, 2018, 05:17:59 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes widened a little with his next question, though the poke got her abs tending up for a moment. She did feel bad about how he took the response, but this was putting her too firmly on the spot!

"Well, we'll see when you grow up," Nanako said with a warm smile, patting the boy on the head some more, "I'm sure you'll be in the running, at least."

Not to mention she really wasn't up to tangle with the cops, even if this place wasn't like back home.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 05:19:43 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: December 19, 2018, 08:15:27 PM »
? ? ? ?

"Fine by me." He let out a tired sigh and struck at the air in front of him with a lightning-fast snap. The force alone was like an explosion, and so fast no one but her could fully see it, but how exactly did he plan to strike her without as much as moving? This didn't look like anything more than showing off.

All-Striking Arrow of Demise
               死亡之王

But on that moment, a deafening sound of shattering glass rang through everyone's eardrums. Suddenly, instantly, he seemed infinitely larger. No, that couldn't be right. There was no magic to this, no energy or ability whatsoever. This had been nothing more than a regular punch. If he instantly crossed the distance, this would have been one thing.

But he did not move his legs even an inch. She was the one who appeared right in his range in an instant.

His other fist whipped like a serpent, ready to crash like a waterfall down on the impediment. Destruction incarnate roaring in his left hand.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 08:55:56 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: December 19, 2018, 08:34:50 PM »
Jeanne

The blonde looked up from her gun inspection, having seeminngly made up her mind and holstered them. "Consent laws huh? It depends on the district, in this is the age is 16. It's different in others and some have no laws whatsoever rearding that, although I'd recommend against to those places in the first place unless you could defend yourself. I don't think that law is too enforced here either way, there's some really uneven police activity here for some reason."

Jeanne babbled on nervously, the info dump was just a way for her to assert control again. She stook another deep breathe. "How old are you anyway Steaven?" She walked a little closer to him, still shying away a good distance from Locke.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: December 19, 2018, 09:02:57 PM »
Lily

Fast!

The blow he delivered was lightning fast and she almost completely missed, it took her aback completely. She hadn't seen someone this fast in years..... but where was his attack? Her senses ran haywire but she couldn't.... angle, direction? Where was it. Then before she knew it, the Fire Elemental was suddenly in front of him.

Dodge!

She desperately tried throwing herself out of the way, her body bending in ways that even made her ludicrously nimble form tremble. But it wasn't enough.

The blow grazed her but it was enough. For one quiet heartbeat, Lily hang suspended in mid air. Then time resumed and her tiny form was launched away at breakneck pace, she could feel, no even hear her ribs cracking as they caved in from the monstrous blow. Something hard impacted her back but it couldn't halt her, she flew right through it. It turned out to be a shipping container. The whole massive thing was the size of a trailer and now it was toppled by one little girl.

A sharp pain rang through her chest, she didn't need to check what it was. She recognized this, how could she not. She was choking on blood.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:06:27 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: December 19, 2018, 09:13:40 PM »
? ? ? ?

"Any normal person would have died from that strike. Impressive. If you were a wise person you would leave, but then again a wise person would have never come." He closed his eyes and acknowledged her strength. As the former fang of that wretched organisation... the thought of losing to a child was preposterous. And yet, the moment his fist drew close to her, he felt tangible fear. As if he could die any moment now.

To be a warrior is to know war. To be a killer is to know death. And the expression of his enemy was one he knew all too well.

"I will allow you to sharpen your fangs. If necessary, use whatever means is available to you. I will await the next blow." He told her calmly. One of the men looked shocked, and objected. "Sir, but the shipment! We're supposed to-"

"Stay out of this." He did not move an inch.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: December 19, 2018, 09:19:54 PM »
Asmael

"Hahaha! Please, why would an archangel require something so fickle and pointless as friendship?" Despite the harshness of her claim, he did not seem troubled one bit. In fact, he was laughing, as if she had just told him an old joke.

"I am a sword, my only purpose is to be the guillotine to my Father's will. A sword does not care if the lives it takes are human, demonic or holy. It cuts until the war is over or it breaks. The rest... doesn't matter."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: December 19, 2018, 09:24:04 PM »
Steaven

Steaven smiled and said, "Yup.  That's two years away hehehe.  I'll be sure to train and get real strong for you Nanako.  That way, we can go to whatever district we want!"

Locke stared at Jeanne from afar, realizing she only said she was going to leave because she didn't want to be around him.  It was completely understandable.  Seeing how akward his brother was making all of this, he decided it was best to step in.  "Don't worry Nanako, you don't have to agree to anything."

The second he finished his sentence, he awkwardly stared at Jeanne.  "Sorry."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:44:01 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: December 19, 2018, 09:28:05 PM »
Amanda

"And what would I gain from doing an elaborate ruse like that. I don't care about capturing elves and if I did, I certainly wouldn't butter them up for days and then invite them to my home. There are methods to track her down that I could have employed, instead of going for charades." She Shook her head, this wasn't going anywhere.

"Would a gift make her willing to show herself? Is there something she desires? I can give it to her, as long as it's within my power."

M-1

"If you have nothing to hide, then surely you can agree to meet up elsewhere. That is what my mistress wishes to say right now. She isn't the sort to be so easily bribed."

Eruraviel didn't like going to such a dangerous place without prepartations, it would be as if she walked into a dragon's lair, no, worse! She could at least emergency teleport out.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: December 19, 2018, 09:30:16 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl released the teen as Jeanne drew near, listening curiously as she went on and on. Mostly of it flew right past, but one thing did catch her attention.

"What sorts of places do you mean?" Nanako asked, head canting to the side, "And uneven police activity? How?"

All the same, she edged slightly away from Steaven, wondering if that might put her at ease. Not like she could get to him first, anyway.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: December 19, 2018, 09:34:24 PM »
Aruna

Aruna's face screwed up in disgust.  "Pervert," she repeated, nudging him within his grip.  She clearly wanted him to let go of her.  "You don't care about them.  Your love for them is as cheap as sex with a human prostitute.  If you love them so much, why do you not wish to connect with them?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: December 19, 2018, 09:41:46 PM »
Asmael

"I did not think you knew me so well you had any authority on my mind and feelings. Why don't you answer the question yourself?" He asked her sharply, though there was little malice in his voice.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: December 19, 2018, 09:47:18 PM »
Aruna

He wasn't letting her go, figuratively or literally.  The angel and the demon sat on a rooftop underneath the stars, with her within his arms and caught in the web created by his sharp tongue.

"I answered the question.  Humans are good... to eat.  I have no love for them because they reject me."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: December 19, 2018, 09:50:18 PM »
Asmael

"Why would I not wish to connect with them? That was the question, sweetie. You are *yawn*, not getting away from this one, little prey." His feathery bed and covers softened up while he snuggled her up like a baby. She was so warm, it was kind of nice.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: December 19, 2018, 09:56:47 PM »
Aruna

"I swear to the demon king you are not falling asleep on me," she groaned, nudging him harder.  Was he seriously doing this right now?  "Because you said you don't want to bother making friends with them!  Now get off of me!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: December 19, 2018, 09:57:56 PM »
Asmael

He winced in pain, but he was having too much fun at this. He had only one thing to do.

*obvious fake snoring sounds*