Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 202797 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3705 on: December 20, 2018, 08:28:23 PM »
Amanda

Emily quickly took off at a brisk pace but it wasn't anything Amanda couldn't follow with her now enhanced body. The golem did make for a comfy ride though so she didn't complain. She got off with a soft 'thank you' and bowed back to Emily. Then she turned and saw that Elf was approaching.

Of course she didn't miss the new addition of the ring, although she thought this was a missed opportinity and decided to intervene. "So do I." But instead of shaking her hand she grabbed hold of it to examine the ring. "May I take it for a moment Lady Eruraviel? I want to give you a gift."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: December 20, 2018, 08:36:43 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf's hand was perfectly smooth and unblemished. "Ah-Is this... a proposal?!?" She blushed and her ears began to flutter up and down in agitation. "Wait-this is too much, let me think..." She held her hand over her voluptuous chest, leaving the ringed hand in Amanda's grasp.

She didn't really mind, Amanda was rather attractive for a human anyway, plus, they could learn oh so much from each other.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: December 21, 2018, 02:48:54 AM »
Valantine

Valentine found her eyes being drawn down to her own body as a strange pressure surrounded her body, threatening to crush her.  "My husband?" she asked, her eyes widening.  "Victor sent you?"

A sharp pain stretched valentine's brain as she fought back against the assault.  As Thea's telepathic reach carved into Thea's mind, a presence latched onto her telepathic signature.  Foolish woman.  You dare try to break the mind of my vessel, my mind!  This must be the work of that useless man, trying to get rid of me.  Then I will kill you both like the rest of the foolish mortals sent to tame me.

The voice's power blocked the assault, while a single voice cried out.  Victor?!  He hasn't given up on me yet?  I-I thought he didn't care anymore.

Another Valentine emerged from the body being assaulted by Thea, a clone of Valentine.  It pointed its minigun at the monster and fired, the roar of the machine filling the air as the creature was punctured by bullets.  While the original Valantine stood firm, resisting the attack, the clone of Valantine rushed towards the building, intent on getting into a position where she could fill the girl's full of holes.

Tsumiko

Tsumiko took ahold of Thea's hand as she descended into her shadow. "We're almost done." She said, squeezing her hand. She smiled a bit, but overall, she looked weary as they descended downwards. Weary and exhausted. She let out a deep sigh. "Almost done, this is the home stretch..." She took a deep breath, reaching out and pulling a handful of rare gemstones out of thin air, while muttering a familar phrase. "Trace, on..."

The bullets tore through gut of the gigantic otherworldly creature, ripping small holes through its impossibly thin body and making it look like an inky black piece of silk that had been brutalized by a holepuncher. It shuddered as if it were in pain, before collapsing onto the ground, sinking back into the inky blackness from wence it came. At least, it looked as if that were the case to an untrained eye. A strand of it sunk into Vallentine's shadow, perfectly blending in with the low visibility.

Thea

The empress slithered her telepathic power out from the grasp of whatever monstrosity had taken hold of Valentine's mind. With this her victory was assured, for now she had confirmed her suspicions from before and knew what weapon to wield against the interloper. Instead, she shot out to the real Valentine with a quick, He still loves you. He does not understand. You don't have to keep doing this.

Thea squeezed Tsumiko's hand back, and not merely because she was still uncomfortable moving through this realm of abyssal darkness. "I have her mind on the ropes," she said with a faint grin. "Keep her alive long enough for me to weaken it, and we might be able to cast the creature possessing her out."
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 09:02:14 PM by Aiden »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: December 21, 2018, 03:57:50 AM »
Aruna

"Oh don't worry," she said with a giggle at the end.  "A humble demon like me never does.  Besides, these humans have such stupid cops, we could literally get away with murder."

Her smile faded.  "Don't actually kill anyone though ok?  Your way too flashy."

With those cautionary words spoken, she took off, flying into the night sky with the great demon slayer, all to get a bite to eat.

Chef Cambell

The life of a chef wasn't easy, much less someone who caters.  When he wasn't preparing huge meals, he was driving to get those meals delivered, having to figure out a strangers kitchen all so they didn't have to ever leave the house.  But it wasn't all bad.  To enjoy being a chef, one had to take pleasures in the small things in life.  Simple smiles, the satisfaction of a good meal: these were just a couple of the things that made him enjoy his job as a chef.

Chef Cambell took a step out of the car, groaning as he got to his feet.  Patting his modest belly and adjusting his hat, he steeled himself for the social interaction to come.  Supposedly his customer today was a wealthy young man living on his own.  It should be a nice relaxing experience where he can keep to himself, make his food and go home.  If all works out perfectly, the customer will just work, watch TV or play video games while he does his job, leaving him alone the entire time.  Then, when the food comes out, he will get to see the smile on that man's face.

That is enough for a chef.

Knock Knock

"Catering!"

Asmael

"Come in!" A cheerful voice called in to invite the newcomer. With that, the door of the large mansion began to shimmer while many shining glyphs of holy nature wrote themselves on the door, as if an invisible man was painting sacred runes on the surface with light. And all of a sudden, the door opened.

He could've just opened it, probably, but where's the fun in that. Dressed in a shower robe, and visibly having just gotten off the bath, it didn't stop the Archangel from greeting his useful host with a huge smile, and run over to him to give him a greeting hug, so fast and tight it was almost comical despite his small almost girlish size.

"Oh my lord, you're like a real life chef Boyardee!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: December 21, 2018, 03:42:24 PM »
Aruna

Aruna's eyes widened as the glyphs appeared, wondering if maybe they drew in a man with supernatural abilities.  Why else would all this magic be necessary?  Now that she thought about it, those spells weren't particularly advanced.  He couldn't be using them to....

Oh no he is.  Why did he have to be so damned flashy all the time?

As the door opened purely through spellcasting, the demon groaned, covering her face with her hand and shaking her head.  In direct contrast to her "husband," she was dressed in a tight dress that hugged her generous hips.  Realizing he wasn't going to take this seriously either, her clothes and body transformed.  She gave herself the ugliest features possible, a combination of a troll and an orc, complete with misshapen legs and strange proportions.

Chef Cambell

As the door opened, the fat chef was greeted with a rather androgynous man in a bathrobe and probably one of the ugliest women he had ever seen.  She looked really annoyed for some reason.  Maybe this was one of those rich man-children. 

"Actually its Cambell, Chef Cambell," he said with a polite smile.  "The food will be ready in 20 minutes.  Allow me to use your kitchen and I will get to work immediately."

Whatever.  It was none of his business at the end of the day.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: December 21, 2018, 09:47:20 PM »
Jeanne

"Oh and you think I'm just gonna let you stick it in? It's not like she had any other than to just roll with it, but the blonde acted like she was the one in charge here and not him. Where was her strange confidence coming from? Well, acting like she was in control did make her feel better about all of it. The firm grip on her ass informed both of them how it really was.

"Can you even last five minutes tough guy?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: December 22, 2018, 02:10:27 AM »
Nanako

Nanako frowned a bit as she saw Steaven looking at himself, scampering down the tree for a better angle to find disgust clear on his face. With barely a moment of thought behind it, the squirrel girl zipped right up to him and promptly hugged the werewolf, figuring he could probably use one right now. At the very least.

All the same, she couldn't help glancing back at Jeanne and Locke. Just a bit.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: December 22, 2018, 02:37:46 AM »
Steaven/Locke

Steaven pushed back the tears as Nanako's body wrapped around him.  In addition to the boobs pressed up against him, he also had acceptance, forgiveness even, for attacking her earlier.  Even if she rejected his desire for a date, he would never lose this bond.  He realized that now.

Pulling back and looking at Nanako's yearning stare, Steaven grinned, "You are just as horny as me huh?" he asked in a deep voice, far deeper than his teenage one.  "You know... this is a man's body.  Technically, this form ages me to my physical prime and enhances my natural strength....."

Meanwhile, Locke froze, his bestial eyes locked onto those sapphire gems on Jeanne's face.  Wasn't she scared of him earlier?  Why was she not afraid now?  With his hands shaking with anticipation, he peeled off her shorts and eyed her hips and legs as they gleamed in the warm light of the garden.   Scooping her by her ass, he lifted her up and dropped her down on his still growing werewolf shaft.  Just before she landed on it, the massive cock burst forth from his pants and boxers, ripping through her panties as well, if she was even wearing any.

"Let me use your body, just this once.  Its almost impossible to stop the urge once it has started, unless you can restrain me."  Even though it was a request, his harsh tone and low growl underpinning his voice made it sound like a command.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 02:46:09 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: December 22, 2018, 03:49:23 AM »
Valerie

Her eyes widened slightly as she saw his approaching hand that was aiming for her head. It was clear what his intentions were however they thwarted at the last moment and he grasped her shoulder instead.

The Vampire King could not hide the diappointment that welled up inside of her, it built up and up until the dam burst. She cast a sideways glance on the floor as she spoke up with a barely audible voice. "Th- th-thou may caress mine ha-hair Lord YUSHO!" She ended up almost shouting out the last part.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: December 22, 2018, 09:24:17 PM »
Amanda

The human mage didn't mind her, no infact she wasn't paying attention to the Elf at all. She was was far too busy examining the ring in question, with a simple move, she slid the ring off of Eruraviel's hand and held it before her eyes. As she thought, it was rather lacking for a person as important as her to be wearing and compared to that dress, it was almost insulting.

"Have you heard of the Legendary Blacksmith? You could have gotten a much more worthwhile trinket there.... Instead of this. I'm quite frankly surprised you're wearing this considering your dress is so much more high quality."
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 08:43:31 PM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: December 23, 2018, 08:36:57 PM »
Yusho

To say that he was shocked was an understatement. The hair on the back of his neck might have stood on end to hear such a request, as though he was hearing the same thing coming from a Terrestrial hero his elder by centuries, or one of the heads of the Great Houses themselves!

Appearance was no argument against experience, he knew this. He wondered though, if even that assumption was not without its thorns, as Valerie's expression blossomed in a way that seemed that much closer to her apparent age. Maybe it had little to do with looks at all, and it was just the eventual fatigue of wearing expectations that made her want a respite.

Oh, why not. Hesiesh grant him the valor to endure whatever would come of it, Yusho allowed himself a smile, and did as asked before he lost himself in thoughts again.

His hand once more hovered over her... and came to rest on the vampire's hair. His palm patted her golden locks and ruffled them back and forth with light but firm fingers, as he looked for a reaction.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: December 23, 2018, 11:19:38 PM »
Edelgard

She stomped forward, closer to the magician and the winged woman, answering the question not meant for her. "Distrusts me. But point those swords at us again, I'll get rid of those wings."

The threat rang from Edelgard's throat with the whistle of her spear cutting air, spinning between her hands in a skillful display.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: December 23, 2018, 11:32:39 PM »
Justice

He squashed a wince between his teeth and let slip only a muffled sound of resignation through his scarf. "Alright, Plan B."

A pale glow blinked from Justice's free hand like a lighthouse, and in the next instant, two things happened. His gun roared again, the rider discharging every loaded bullet in quick succession at the weapons raised by the hired muscle, and a cloud of cawing darkness descended instantly on the docks, swallowing all visiblity and covering all other noise.

"Hup!" Justice exclaimed, as he turned around to pick up both the wiry man and the gory girl, throwing all three of them on the back of his rushing horse.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: December 23, 2018, 11:44:38 PM »
Nanako

Nanako replied by pressing a finger to his lips to shush him.

"Still a kid," Nanako said, shaking her head, "And speaking of which..."

With that, the squirrel girl zipped over to the busty blonde, pulling her hips to the side to avoid the thrust.

"Sorry, but not in front of Steaven, yeah?" the squirrel girl piped up, "You've held it in this long, you can hold on a little longer."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: December 24, 2018, 01:00:59 AM »
Lulu

"But I wanna fight too!" The Archangel flapped to the side, dismayed by Sakura's word's. "I'll remember this sniff sniff..." She wasn't actually crying, just playing up the drama, which was clear to anyone wayching. Her divine swords vanished into the aether as she put some distance between them.