Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 203185 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3990 on: January 19, 2019, 06:51:17 PM »
Steaven

"My virginity?" he asked, repeating her words.  "T-thats it?"

It was too good to be true.  After being teased all day, he gets to finally lose it to this gorgeous busty woman?  he found himself twitching at the thought.  Then again, he was a virgin.  He didn't know how to have sex?  If he messed up, would he be able to control the shaman?  Would the deal go through?

Maybe Locke was wrong.  She probably was just trying to help.  Here she was, throwing herself at him to solve his problems, just like Nanako....  And just like that, she was gone.  Steaven turned to Nanako, only to hear some vague advice about staying hard?  She seemed uncomfortable about being around sex, so he gave her a weak awkward wave as she left.  What did that mean though?

"If you think thats the best option, i'll do it," he said, trying not to smile.  He had a really big smile.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 07:06:19 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: January 19, 2019, 07:23:51 PM »
Lily

"No."

Lily kicked the door out violently, making it fly into the guard and knock him out of the game, and along with the flying door came Lily who was cruising on it like a surf board on massive wave.

"I pick the third option!"

She turned towards Spidey boy, the one who had awakened her ire originally. "You!" She didn't sound as mad as before. "You gotta make up for that okay...... I totally saved your life and you just ran away, how uncool. Do I have to teach you how to be a real man???"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3992 on: January 19, 2019, 08:06:14 PM »
Lucy

"Bye bye!" Lucy waved the squirell lady goodbye halfheartedly then turned her full attention to Steaven.

"Yup it's that easy...m Well for you, for me it's a lot harder but you don't gotta worry about that." She grabbed hold of his arm and tugged him gently towards the house. "Well need someplace a bit more private tho and I'd like if there was a bed too..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: January 19, 2019, 09:54:28 PM »
Steaven

"Umm sure," he said, staring at her body the entire time.  As far as he was concerned, she didn't even have eyes anymore.

As they approached the door, Steaven froze.  With all the crazy things happening to him in the last day, he forgot something.  He should never EVER take a girl into his room, controlling a shaman or not.  The walls were coated in layers upon layers of heavy metal posters, along with figures from comics with gothic designs.  He didn't actually know where they were from but he knew the aesthetic.  Plus, he was pretty sure he had a diary journal sitting on his desk.  It was partially filled with his thoughts and partially filled with pictures of fictional characters he thought were hot.

"Umm, lets not go in there!" Steaven said, returning to his human form the second he zipped in front of her.  "I mean... give me a second to uhhh... clean up."

She can't be allowed to look.  He'd rather die.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: January 19, 2019, 11:28:54 PM »
Throne

Austere and immovable, the stag simply bowed its head low. White power flickered over the charging boar as the white beast's own marks faded, and the surge of water along with the bullets instead shifted direction to strike the charging pig. The attacks didn't so much as make it flinch nor slow its attack although the light did vanish, and then it was upon the group with a furious rush that shattered the earth in the clearing. On the other hand, the wolf seemed to have vanished entirely. Even if a human strained their ears to the utmost they could not hear its paws on the earth. Even the beating of its heart seemed to have vanished, and its scent had also turned to nothing.

However, there seemed to at least be one good thing. The hordes of vermin and pests had finally died off. While they had initially appeared as innumerable the sonic wave seemed to have turned the majority of them to mush, and no others were rearing their heads.

Saku

"I may have to." Sakura said simply, thinking about what to do next. She hadn't expected it to just reflect her attack like that, but it probably couldn't do that over and over again. "Psyshock!" She ordered Sylph, who made a kyuuing noise in response. A faint purplish light glowed around the debris, lifting up rocks branches and other detritis before it went careening towards the stag.

"Aggron! Stop that pig! Milotic, hit the stag with another hydro pump if it does anything funny!"
  She thought as she released her third pokemon. A two meter tall steel behemoth burst out of the beam of red light and hunkered down, ready to stop its charge.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3995 on: January 20, 2019, 12:37:31 AM »
Nanako

Rocketing through the air, Nanako had a fair bit of time to think over what she might do next. As it was, however, she wound up wasting most of it looking at passing curiosities as she sailed through the air. Then it was time to land again, the squirrel girl crashing down and rolling once before popping back up, kicking up a cloud of dust as the concrete cracked like glass under the force of her landing. Squinting and wrinkling her nose as she waved the dust off, Nanako sent it off with a more forceful wave, clearing the cloud away to find herself looking at a man on a horse. A rather tall man at that, and looking like something out of those old westerns one of her friends had been so fond of, aside from the spooky eyes. And then there was the horse, with its smoldering eyes and scaly mane.

I want to pet that horse.

With that in mind, the squirrel girl smiled, gave the man a small wave, and sauntered on over with the usual eager bounce in her step.

"Heya, that's a cool horse," she said, "Mind if I pet him?"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 12:38:22 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3996 on: January 20, 2019, 03:31:16 AM »
Lucy

His thoughts were quite amusing to say the least, Lucy smirked at his apparent embarrassment. The fact he had seemingly forgotten she could read them was nothing but hilarious but she wasn't going to remind him since this was pure comedy gold.

"Oh please how bad can it be? Just look at me!" She spread her arms wide to make a point. Maybe she should let him in on a secret. "You know, this isn't just a magical girl outfit, it's based on ecchi anime... A" let's see how he reacts to that.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3997 on: January 20, 2019, 04:03:05 AM »
Steaven

"Oh.. yeah... that makes sense..."

Oh god. This was really happening.  He was going to get laid in his own room.  He didn't have a girlfriend, yet he was just going to do it like this?  He always thought it was a lot of work.  Now, here he was, staring at this girl's ecchi magical girl outfit.... that he was going to take off and....

"I... umm... don't know how to explain it, but its bad!"

She seemed like the kind of girl who would orchestrate all of this, laugh at his dick, then read his diary to him.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: January 20, 2019, 04:26:55 AM »
Lucy

She had to try really hard not to burst out laughing there, this guy, this guy was bullying himself harder than she ever could. It took all her effort not to let any of that show on the surface and instead she flashed him a simple smile. "If you're really that uncomfortable we could just like watch a movie together.... Hmm do you have any anime?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3999 on: January 20, 2019, 04:33:27 AM »
Steaven

"What?!  Hell no!  I want to get laid!" he said without thinking.  For a brief moment, his eyes widened, his foot trailed along the floor and he felt his face getting red.  "Uhh whoops. Just umm... let me go in first!"

Might as well role with it.  What if he was acting too wimpy.  She was attracted to Locke first right?  Maybe she likes the strong independent type.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4000 on: January 20, 2019, 05:18:35 AM »
Lucy

"Toooooo Laaaaate~"

Lucy brushed past him and forced her way into his room, she flung the door open and walked right in. She wasn't surprised by what she saw as she'd already gotten the gist of it from reading his mind. "Cool posters...." Was the only comment she left before her eyes zeroed in on a supsicious diary that was left on the desk.

"And what do we have here?" She zipped over and bent over the desk to take a closer look at it.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: January 20, 2019, 04:39:48 PM »
Steaven

"Wait!" he yelled, rushing past her as she entered the room.  By the time he got in front of her, she had already picked up the diary.  Reaching out immediately, he grabbed hold of the book, trying to yank it away.  "DO NOT READ THAT."

His voice was weirdly commanding, at least for a teenager.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4002 on: January 20, 2019, 05:53:04 PM »
Justice

There were a few perks to being over six feet tall and riding on a massive beast. If you didn't wanna be bothered, people stayed away. Usually. When they didn't, it was usually because they had a personal grievance with him, not because they wanted to pet the chimeric monster from the abyss that he strode on.

And were those... a squirrel tail? And ears?

"Can't tell if you're crazy or you just have good taste," Justice answered, leaning down as Punishment tilted a head at her. "Sure, just be careful. He bites."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: January 20, 2019, 06:06:36 PM »
Nanako

Said ears perked up and the aforementioned tail swished excitedly as Nanako's eyes lit up.

"Alright!" the squirrel girl crossed the last bit of distance, reaching out to stroke the horse's scaled mane with care, but seemingly without any worry about biting, "And it should be obvious, silly! Your horse is pretty cool after all. I'm Nanako, nice to meet ya."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4004 on: January 20, 2019, 07:07:44 PM »
Justice

The steed's eyes flared, and it snapped its teeth an inch from the squirrelgirl's face. The rider stared for a moment, seemingly unconcerned, as his mount's flare of aggression then slowly receded, its scales and heated mane scratching the girl's hand with the movement of its neck.

He dismounted, pushing his hat slightly up to expose his ghostly eyes and offering her a gloved hand. "Justice. And this is Punishment."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts