Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 202475 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4785 on: March 09, 2019, 06:05:26 PM »
Amanda

Sip.

She finally finished the hideous cup of tea and put it down as she faced the elf, a tiny smirk already forming at the thought of the comeback she was about to make.

"And exactly how many homes are you planning to uproot for that venture?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4786 on: March 09, 2019, 06:58:12 PM »
The Accuser

Cold eyes swiped towards the chained blade, then quickly darted while he dodged, carefully avoiding her initial strike by a hair's breath. Wtth that, his hand trailed to the chain, and he pulled it mightily, dragging her along with immense force and her own momentum before punching her in the face with a full impact. "Foolishness." You could hear bones cracking from the strike, and his eyes glared with determination and intensity.

Aruna

Aruna furrowed her brow, her body morphing into something white and hot, absorbing the punch.  Meanwhile, she placed her hands on his torso, a spike large enough to impale an elephant and powerful enough to tear through a tank's armor.

"What do you expect?  I am a fool."

After stabbing him, she would slash upwards, ripping him in half.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4787 on: March 09, 2019, 07:59:11 PM »
Amanda

Sip.

She finally finished the hideous cup of tea and put it down as she faced the elf, a tiny smirk already forming at the thought of the comeback she was about to make.

"And exactly how many homes are you planning to uproot for that venture?"

Eruraviel

The elf raised her eyebrow. "How big a garden do you think I'm talking about? Not too many, I hope. Do you not own any land besides this manor? I could perhaps grow some plants and integrate them into your achitecture..."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 08:21:10 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4788 on: March 09, 2019, 11:08:52 PM »
Saku

"We're-trapped..." Sakura weakly responded.

Her body temperature was fine. She was just frightened. "I tried to teleport back home, and I couldn't. We're ratatas stuck in a cage right now.

Dahlia

"Ratatas...?" She blinked at the reference, but then shook her head. "Then we have no choice but to finish the job. We find what caused the forest to grow like this, we stop it, and we put this place back to normal."

Dahlia then put a smirk on, and grabbed Sakura's hand. "Don't worry, sweetie - we'll protect you as much as you'll protect us."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4789 on: March 10, 2019, 12:27:00 AM »
Amanda

"Of course I do. There's a small forest in the back. The reason I don't have a garden is that I haven't had the time to hire a gardener yet and my late father had no such inclinations." She giggled gently, Eru was quite cute when she was upset like this.

"You're free to poke around in the surrounding lands, but do nothing to the house. This ancestral manor has maintained its original architectural design since being laid down over a thousand years ago."
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 01:53:12 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4790 on: March 10, 2019, 05:51:53 AM »
Tsumiko

The purple haired girl walked slowly down the hallway , staring at the ceiling as she wandered through the small, ranshakle house she was currently calling her home. She turned slowly, gingerly taking ahold of the door and turning the knob. She ran her fingers down the front of the door before closing it, reeling the familar notches in the wood, sticking her pinky into the small home where a bullet had passed through it.

She groaned as she began to strip down, pulling off the wrap over her arm, gingerly untying her ribbon and hanging it on a hook. She looked at it briefly with a mellencholic expression before she kicked at the back of the door with her heel, slamming it shut. Tsumiko looked in the mirror, at herself. She looked at the wretched scar connecting his arm to her mishappen flesh. She looked at the subtle splotches on her chest where the tone of her skin changed colors just a little bit.

She frowned, and looked away from her malformed, misshapen, mismatched body.

"I'll never be free." She muttered as she climbed into the tub, turning the knob and releasing the ice cold water onto her body. It pierced at her like a thousand tiny needles, but she didn't mind. It made her feel alive, truly alive. The only emotion she felt was truly hers was the pain that she felt, every waking moment. On every single wound.

She shivered, crouching down in the tub and pressing her chin between her knees.

"Why is Thea sticking around with me? I'm just a stupid little ticking time bomb waiting to explode..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4791 on: March 10, 2019, 05:57:26 AM »
Amanda

"Of course I do. There's a small forest in the back. The reason I don't have a garden is that I haven't had the time to hire a gardener yet and my late father had no such inclinations." She giggled gently, Eru was quite cute when she was upset like this.

"You're free to poke around in the surrounding lands, but do nothing to the house. This ancestral manor has maintained its original architectural design since being laid down over a thousand years ago."

Eruraviel

"Wow, a bit older than me? That's a long time-very well! I shall refrain from modifying the manor! The great Eruraviel is maganimous, but demands a boon in return!"

She stuck her arm out and pointed at Amanda menacingly. "I shall have to teach you the joys of maintaining a garden! They can be great aids to your defenses!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4792 on: March 10, 2019, 06:12:47 AM »
Tsumiko

The purple haired girl walked slowly down the hallway , staring at the ceiling as she wandered through the small, ranshakle house she was currently calling her home. She turned slowly, gingerly taking ahold of the door and turning the knob. She ran her fingers down the front of the door before closing it, reeling the familar notches in the wood, sticking her pinky into the small home where a bullet had passed through it.

She groaned as she began to strip down, pulling off the wrap over her arm, gingerly untying her ribbon and hanging it on a hook. She looked at it briefly with a mellencholic expression before she kicked at the back of the door with her heel, slamming it shut. Tsumiko looked in the mirror, at herself. She looked at the wretched scar connecting his arm to her mishappen flesh. She looked at the subtle splotches on her chest where the tone of her skin changed colors just a little bit.

She frowned, and looked away from her malformed, misshapen, mismatched body.

"I'll never be free." She muttered as she climbed into the tub, turning the knob and releasing the ice cold water onto her body. It pierced at her like a thousand tiny needles, but she didn't mind. It made her feel alive, truly alive. The only emotion she felt was truly hers was the pain that she felt, every waking moment. On every single wound.

She shivered, crouching down in the tub and pressing her chin between her knees.

"Why is Thea sticking around with me? I'm just a stupid little ticking time bomb waiting to explode..."

Thea

Sleep had never been restful to Thea. Even as a young girl she had always been aware of the thoughts of people around her. It had never been something she could completely turn off, and so her dreams were filled with the dreams of her family. Then the dreams of her fellow initiates. This time was different - her body was twenty years older than before and counting. She felt every sudden ache, every little pain, and even her mind was too tired from the abrupt transition to reach out and snoop as she usually did.

The empress was left to her own dreams.

------------------

Her family - a vague vision of purple hair and eyes. A fire. No, it was an animal attack. No, wait, it was bandits! No, it... she couldn't know, she wasn't allowed to know how it really happened. Her past was murdered even in memory by the ones who took her in. Time let its corpse rot away.

It hurt like an old wound, like the many scars her body was allowed to remember when she aged like this.

A scent - old paper, a scroll that preserved itself by drawing the life from the jungle around its temple. It nearly took her own. Tears escaped sleeping eyes.

A face - Hierarch Jinsa, her old mentor, as she withered away beneath withered fingers. Even this life couldn't repair the cracked skin of her hands.

A scream - so many screams that faded into whimpers. Her mother's beautiful young face, seen in a mirror. Fires.

She was too tired to realize the screaming was her own.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4793 on: March 10, 2019, 05:17:00 PM »
Tsumiko

After sitting in the freezing shower for about fifteen minutes, the cold was really starting to get to her. She shook herself out of her funk, and quickly washed her hair.

The young wooman climbed out of the shower and turned off the water, shivering in the night air.

"I wish I had another bed." She muttered as she projected new clothes for herself, pajama pants and a shirt appearing in her hands. She quickly robed herself and meandered her way to the living room. She plopped down on the couch and closed her eyes with a soft groan.

Despite all of her fears and inner turmoil over having made a friend, something inside of her felt good.

And she hated it. She wanted to control her own life, not be manipulated by-them...

"I want to be reaaaaallllll!" She moaned, punching the wall next to her before closing her eyes and passing out.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4794 on: March 10, 2019, 09:51:35 PM »
Charlotte

Charlotte frowned a little at the man's question, but only for a brief moment before she shrugged it off.

"Well enough for what we'll need to do," Charlotte said, "Should be easy enough to figure out how strong they are either way."

With that, the gunslinger shot the purplehead a pointed look, the figurative cards she was holding to her chest clear as day. No need to press the issue, though, if the woman, or perhaps whoever was operating behind her, wanted to see how they did without the info, then they could see the results for themselves.

"That aside, ya go any info on the castle they've holed up in? Fortifications, magical defenses, the like?" the blonde asked, "And do the troops in general have anything special up their sleeves? Aside from whatever heat they're packing."

Wendy

She raised her eyebrow at Charlotte, nodding in responxe to the man on the floor. "Hrm, well--from what we can tell, the walls of their castle are thick, durable, and enchanted. You probably won't be able to just force your way through."

She leaned back and smiled at the man. "Sneaking in shouldn't be too hard for you. One of our agents managed to scout it out."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4795 on: March 10, 2019, 11:15:22 PM »
Tsumiko

After sitting in the freezing shower for about fifteen minutes, the cold was really starting to get to her. She shook herself out of her funk, and quickly washed her hair.

The young wooman climbed out of the shower and turned off the water, shivering in the night air.

"I wish I had another bed." She muttered as she projected new clothes for herself, pajama pants and a shirt appearing in her hands. She quickly robed herself and meandered her way to the living room. She plopped down on the couch and closed her eyes with a soft groan.

Despite all of her fears and inner turmoil over having made a friend, something inside of her felt good.

And she hated it. She wanted to control her own life, not be manipulated by-them...

"I want to be reaaaaallllll!" She moaned, punching the wall next to her before closing her eyes and passing out.

Thea

Thea was not a creative individual. She craved not the spontaneous, the inspiration of the artist and artisan, but rather the systematic and the structured. This showed in her dreams, all of them focused on memories. On things. They did not drive her. They did not help her understand.

Their faces and bodies moved, but none of the motions made sense.

It is likely she would never have understood people were it not for her talents.

Their voices had volume, but did not explain why.

She learned quickly to hone her telepathic abilities, because she couldn't read people at all.

Memories of others. Others' memories. Playmates with dark secrets.

She learned pain vicariously. Later, she was taught not to care about that.

Choking, gasping. Please stop!

------------------------------------

Hours after falling asleep, Thea woke with a desperate gasp for air. One of her hands coming to her throat seeking an invisible grip that wasn't there, and she focused instead on the burning relief as she drew in breath. "O-One of those dreams again...?"

She had to wipe her eyes of the tears that formed from the imagined pain. "Damn it. I appear to be growing soft." The wrinkles about her eyes made it evidently obvious why that was the case. She didn't feel as psychically dead as she had before sleeping, but her body was still leaking life energy like she'd sprung a hole.

She stumbled her way to the bathroom, supporting herself against whatever faded walls were there along the way. She checked a mirror, and cringed at the sight of herself.

"The demon did a number on me if I'm losing it this fast." At a guess, Thea assumed she'd lost another ten years worth while she slept. This was her body in its late 50s. Her purple hair was even starting to lose its luster. "... I need to fix this."

She made her way through the living room, doing her best not to make a ruckus like this. It took a lot of willpower to manage, but she almost made it. Almost.

And then she tripped. "Ah!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4796 on: March 11, 2019, 05:15:17 PM »
Amanda

She sighed at all this enthusiasm the Elf was showing, how could she not be the slightest tired after that? It was utterly baffling. "Calm down, we can't have any man eating plants that'll eat our guests. As this is the residence of the Chief, I'm also required by law to make recognisable and easy to find."

"And besides if you ever try to get me into gardening again, I won't let you take any more times." That should shut her up.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4797 on: March 11, 2019, 09:18:44 PM »
The Eternal Punishment, End of the Dream

The light shimmered powerfully, sending shivers to onlookers. But there was an unmistakable warmth to it. The beast began to shatter from within, changing, birthing to something else. Its true form, the one vessel, was growing so close to completion. Even stranger, bright feathers began to softly fall from the sky like snow, passing through the rubble and buildings and reaching for all living things down to their soul upon contact. The punishment had lasted for so long, for millennia, now it was finally time to wake up.

So all wounds were undone, all sicknesses were purged away. The dead came back to life, and the once sterile land of stone and machine now gave birth to verdant greenery as life slowly began to heal where the angelic shards touched.  And for a second, while the feathers fell, memories that were not their own flashed in their minds, like red hot iron pouring down one's brain..

Over the vast hills of Eden, two brothers were tasked to fight a legion of demons. Barely catching up to his older brother, a young boy panted before widening his eyes in shock. All of them laid dead around him, he had saved everyone once more.

“Haaah….haaa…. you did it big brother!” The young Asmael smiled brightly at the amazing sight. Compared to the prodigious lightbringer, he was nothing special. His brothers often just made fun of him for being a weakling who couldn’t even kill an insect, and even his father acted like he didn’t notice him.

He wanted to be strong. Out of all those in heaven, he was the one who fought the hardest to close this gap of latent talent. And yet, he felt so far behind. The only one who looked at him with any regard was his brother.

Yes… there was only ever one back he looked at.

That was right. I wanted to make you proud. More than anything, I wished to be just like you.

"..."

No. All this time, I wanted to be you.

And while wings and over-sized feathers crumbled into light, it spoke with absolute arrogance.

"You guys really don't know when to quit, do you? Gnats ought just shut up and be put down by me..."

That voice- No, it couldn't be!

The Alpha and the Omega

The cocoon reached its final stage. Confident, beautiful, absolute.

"...The Great Morningstar!"
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 09:20:35 PM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4798 on: March 12, 2019, 01:26:31 AM »
The Accuser

Her blow landed squarely in his gut, causing him to grunt. It was only when she tried slashing upwards that she realized... her attack never pierced him. Instead, his body shattered the dark spike like it was a brittle cookie.

And yet, he smiled. He was grateful being able to feel something like this one more time... truly. Because on that moment he grabbed her by the mouth and gripped her with a hold tighter than God's chains. There was no escape from the Accuser's grip. But that was only the prelude-

"I have endured heaven's strife and hell's fires for millions of years. Your touch in comparison is too gentle." He had no disdain in his voice, and yet his eyes faltered for a moment. And then, the world turned black. A stream of darkness, wider than anything in existence exploded from his grip and plunged her straight into the edges of the world, literally cracking against them as if they were glass. For a moment, everything was a suffocating dark that hurled her away, breaking her consciousness.

And then, static.

I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.

And I waterd it in fears,
Night & morning with my tears:
And I sunned it with smiles,
And with soft deceitful wiles.

And it grew both day and night.
Till it bore an apple bright.
And my foe beheld it shine,
And he knew that it was mine.

And into my garden stole,
When the night had veild the pole;
In the morning glad I see;
My foe outstretched beneath the tree.

~The Poison Tree, William Blake

Impossible, inconceivable. How could a presence within an archangel of light possess such darkness? This was by far the strongest darkness spell. No, comparing it to magic was an insult to its truth. It was no different than the night before God's creation. And it only took a moment for it to fade and the light to slip through once more, surrounding them.

He touched his chest, feeling the small wound she inflicted. A scratch, but it bled. And looking at it, he diverted his eyes to the Angel, and prepared another darkness even more potent. If she didn't die, it was only because she was not physically in this plane. But another attack like this would surely end the battle here and there.

"Your struggles, your attacks. They have reached my heart. But you are incomplete. Inside his world, what can a heart filled with doubt do against its creator?"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 01:27:40 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4799 on: March 12, 2019, 01:56:50 AM »
Aruna

Damn it!  Still so weak... just like my forefathers..

The blade shattered against the accusor's body, against his very will.  Yes, the blade of her will was weak.  Doubt?  Was that what made her weak?  Was she always doubtful?  No... not until she met him. 

But they....

As she retracted her other arm from his grip, prepared to counter strike, her body was engulfed in darkness.  Dark energy seared her body, tormenting her mind.  Loser, foolish demon, false angel, bad friend, terrible guardian, horrible person, hypocrite, godless whore, homicidal maniac, gluttonous pig, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster, monster.  This was a mistake.  Her existence needed to be purged.  It was a mistake, its why the gods created the archangel's, to purge evil.  Evil like her.  The only thing that could escape her head, escape her lips was a single phrase.

"Amseal?  Do you hate me too?"

Was that why he bullied her so much?  Why?  Why did he save her then?

Through the darkness, she heard something, something uttered by the accuser.  They have reached my heart.

Aruna's eyes began glowing red.  Darkness began consuming darkness as she began to cast her haze spell.  Darkness was her domain, sadness her weapon.  To take that away from the souls of humans was her sole biological function.  How dare he mock her by using it against her?!

Emerging from the darkness, she flew at Amseal.  "You! You have darkness within your heart! T-th-then I must have light within mine!"

What is light?  What is an angel?

Who is Asmael?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 02:04:26 AM by yinsukin »