Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 97485 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1005 on: February 03, 2020, 12:10:08 AM »
Coconut

The lithe little sex demon chuckled at her master's question. "Fufufu~" She gave Lily's tail another friendly tug. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: February 03, 2020, 04:50:03 AM »
Hannah

Whatever it was, Hannah wasn't going to give Lily the chance to start hurting Coconut just because she got a little overzealous! She totally wasn't chanting under her breath to concentrate the barrier around that point where Lily's demon tail met her tailbone, leaving it exposed and vulnerable and all too constrained just for her own sick amusement! She would just normally never have this kind of opportunity! It was definitely just to protect her new little sister!

The furious blush on the cute face she was borrowing gave the game away.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: February 03, 2020, 05:28:28 PM »
Lily

"LET ME GO!"

Lily pushed forward on all fours, trying as hard as she could to get away from Coco only to-

"Aiiiiiiiihh"

Her tail strained even firmer in Coco's grip, it was completely stretched out like a strained rope pushed to it's limit. Then her flushed face met the ground again. The exertion hit her like running into a brick wall and her whole body was quivering from the strain.

"....Please." Her voice was cracking.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: February 03, 2020, 05:31:13 PM »
Coconut

After waiting for Hannah to finish, the devilish little girl finally let go of Lily's tail, crouching down next to her master and offering her a hand. "Come on! Play with us! I can make up my schoolwork easy. I mostly go just to hang out with my friends, anyway!" She reached out and affectionately rubbed Lily's red hair. "You need to learn about the people my father rules over anyway, don't you?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: February 05, 2020, 01:18:22 AM »
Hannah

Hannah took a deep breath of relief as she released the incantation, and her hold on the torrent of infernal might which she'd poured out through her soul by crafting such an intricate little cage around Lily's tail. The air smelled oh so faintly of brimstone, but nothing particularly offensive to a demon's senses. The cambion smiled nervously. "Wait, let me just make sure it works right!"

And then Lily's tail got squeezed again.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: February 05, 2020, 07:11:05 PM »
Lily

Lily perked up immediately as her crimson hair was affectionately stroked. She begun pulling herself up again with Coco's help. "You have friends? Don't you mean convenient holes for you to fuc-"

Then she face planted once more as her tail was pulled.

"Aiiiiihhh. Pwease Staaaahp-"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: February 07, 2020, 04:20:25 AM »
Hannah

After a moment more of that Hannah, reluctantly it seemed, released the tail. Temporarily. She couldn't help but smile after seeing the results. "Remember, you should be nice to my little sister!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: February 07, 2020, 03:03:45 PM »
Just Outside The Pleasure Palace

4:00 AM

"...Here."

The two of them, along with his priced car as well as his family all showed up in the blink of an eye near the doorsteps of the Elizabeth's domain of debauchery, the Pleasure Palace.

"This arena will suit all of our needs, don't you agree Lord Vega? Hmm..." The blonde angel had in one beautiful gesture rendered the impending car trip null and void. Such was her power that even the great fiend known as the highway was nothing but a bug before her. And now, now the two of them faced an even greater challenge.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 03:05:56 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: February 08, 2020, 03:31:50 PM »
Hannah

After a moment more of that Hannah, reluctantly it seemed, released the tail. Temporarily. She couldn't help but smile after seeing the results. "Remember, you should be nice to my little sister!"

Coconut

Coconut squatted down, wrapping her arm underneath Lily's, and pulling her up. "I have good friends! We do a lot more than just fuck around!" She exclaimed seriously. "We play a lot of video games too!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: February 08, 2020, 07:17:51 PM »
Lily

The moment she got back up, the redhead turned towards coco and-

"Release the seal girl, or die!"

All the heavens came crashing down like a never ending ocean. A great terror from the deep awakened, whispers, whispers in the dark. The bell tolled for the souls of the soon to be departed and those who had lost their way. The complex shook under it's sound, the unearthly vibration came to claim those who could not resist its sweet temptation.

Give In

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: February 09, 2020, 03:30:29 AM »
Hannah

She wasn't sure if it was her own feelings, or some instinct built into the pact Hannah had sworn with Coconut's father, but the next thing either of them knew the cambion was standing between Lily and Coconut, eyes wide with panic! In fact she wasn't on her feet for very long either, brought to her knees by the sheer pressure of Lily's killing intent.

"S-Stop! Stop, it's just a game...!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: February 09, 2020, 09:36:39 PM »
Coconut

The oppresive wave of anger and malice slammed into everybody in the club at once like a train hitting a building. Coconut collapsed down onto the floor, holding tightly onto her head and rocking, wanting to flee the building, but unwilling to get even closer to the source of her master's mailce. Screams filled the air, and quickly, a general smell of urine wafted throughout the ventillation ducts.

"Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono..."

She just sat there, rocking.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 09:07:17 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: February 10, 2020, 12:12:31 AM »
Vega

Vega's eyes were wide as a streetlight. What just happened? For a moment, Lucy got a totally priceless money shot of vega's shocked expression. This kind of stuff probably sold for millions online, she should cherish the view with all her heart.

Then they narrowed, and he turned away from Lucy, folding his arms.

"I suppose it's big."

He paused.

"It is girthy."

He paused some more.

"It is adequate."

For a moment he sounded even disappointed. HOWEVER! With a dramatic snap of his fingers, he brought his arm up towards the building and glittered all over.

"Perfection! Truly a monument devoted to overcompensation, mindless indulgence and sycophantic sophistry. Why I must ask, did you read my mind, my dear Lucy."

Vánagandr

It took a moment for him to notice. Then he saw. And before he even realized, his body and soul reacted already.

"WHAT. ARE YOU. DOING."

A blur of metal and will shot out of the walls like a meteor, and finally reached the room where it all happened. First came the lightning. Then came the boom.

When the dust cleared, a towering man was standing in-between Lily and the two. No. Something was wrong. The wounds he suffered against the two hadn't healed so easily. Instead, it looked like his armor had grown and stretched into them, digging into the left side of his face, neck and his entire left arm. But beyond appearance... this man was not a normal human.

"Cease this madness."

The knight took a step forward, his cape swaying behind. Yet his burden...nay, his will was so heavy that his own body dug into the asphalt and cracked it. No, it was only his outrage against this monstrous killing intent.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 12:59:16 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: February 14, 2020, 02:26:39 AM »
Lily

The malicious tidal wave passed, leaving only a calm sea behind. Just like it hadn't even been real that dread was nothing but a memory for it had disappeared just as suddenly as it first appeared.

The redhead turned to the giant with a bored look, she looked utterly unimpressed by his grandiose entrance. No, if anything there was a look of disappointment in her eyes as if the man had tripped and landed on his face right before the finishing in first place.

"And just who are you?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: February 14, 2020, 05:59:51 AM »
Hannah

For all that the pint sized murderess in the bunny costume abandoned her attempt to kill them with the sheer weight of her contempt, Hannah wasn't quite satisfied with the notion of just hoping she didn't try again. This much became clear when, still shaking, she immediately turned and grabbed hold of Coconut and began chanting as quickly as she could.

She wanted to get them at least out to the street without having to risk getting caught!