Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 78782 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1335 on: April 22, 2020, 01:27:40 AM »
Forest

"You know, if it wasn't for this divine-cosmic power coursing through me right now, I'd be a might miffed about you saying it's easy to take me over," Forest said as they banked around a skyscraper.

She threw out her arms and said, "Let's do a barrel roll!"

Thorra

Forest could feel that phantom-Thorra once again. Her mind was being prodded towards doing exactly what Forest had suggested, and it felt like Thorra's hands where right atop hers, teaching her how to drive their shared body too. She felt the woman's breasts press up against her back and heard her whispering in her ear.

"Go-you can do it! I'll take over if we're about to crash!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: April 22, 2020, 01:31:23 AM »
The Pleasure Palace

The crimson demon grabbed Hannah's hands and pressed herself up against Hannah's ample bosom. She pointed their arms towards the cheering crowd and looked towards them. Even without a microphone, her voice was booming. Each and every person in the grand hall could hear her sweet voice as if she were pressed right up next to them. "Ah, but Hannah, they haven't gotten to pick their numbers yet!" She exclaimed, pressing her nearly-nude chest even further into Hannah's, rubbing herself against her.

"You totally jumped over my head! Just a few days ago you were a nobody, and now Lizzy has adopted you! It's totally unfair that you just forgot about me and started sleeping with the upper brass instead..."

Hannah

'As if I could forget a face as cute as your's, Cherry! Sorry that things moved so quickly, but we'll have time to catch up after all of this.'

"That's for all of our lovely girls down there to take care of though, isn't it?" Hannah grinned with a hint of a blush visible on her face, and glanced meaningfully down to the arena below. "Once we've confirmed everyone has arrived, or at the deadline, each fighter will move into the arena to draw lots to see who their first opponents will be!" And then she winked for the audience's benefit. "And remember, no fighting in the waiting-"

And then a loud mouth made a spectacle of herself, and Hannah's smile grew a bit more devilish.

".-rooms, everyone! And if anyone has aaaany suggestions about future tournaments, please submit them in writing to the lady in charge!" She pulled a hand loose to shake a pom pom in the direction of the blonde responsible. "Or shut up. One of those!"
Valerie

"YOUR RULES SUCK LIZ!"

Valerie stood up from her seat and shouted loud enough to be heard even over the bustling of the crowd and the eager announcer. Why had she even come here? The King of the Vampires questioned her decision in the face of this chaos. Formal fighting events with rules this vague was nothing more than a farce and with the audience being like this, surely it would excite them more to see a free for all?

The Pleasure Palace

Everyone around Valerie turned to look at the blond-those who recognized her shifted nervously, while those who didn't simply snickered. Who was this woman whom deigned to order Elizabeth around so brazenly? She must be a fool to think something like this would work.

A wave of laughter filled the hall at Hannah's quip, only settling after Cherry cleared her throat. "Friends! I call upon all those who are participating today! Come up here and draw your numbers! And be sure to pray for good luck!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: April 22, 2020, 01:37:53 AM »
Uria

They took a sip, then a bite, and then a gulp as they swallowed the cup up! "Ohhh, you should hurry up still! Things won't stop being fun just because you're enjoying them. Unless you didn't really like them." Uria floated over, almost hanging in the air rather than moving with any grace, towards the edge of the balcony.

"Didn't you spend enough time watching anyways? If you don't go out for some fun, everything will end before you get a chance to play again!" And then their floating stopped as they dropped again, descending down to go pull their number.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:44:47 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: April 22, 2020, 01:58:07 AM »
Orcus

The curious light of his eyes followed their every gesture, and a laugh escaped from Orcus's throat, an inelegant, brutish sound. "What insights. I hope you're not holding out on me." He drained the rest of the glass, and placed it down, rising with the scratching of his chair.

With inexistent wind-up, he leaped to the stage in the span of a heartbeat, and it shook with his landing. Cloak winding down like an onyx curtain, he stepped up to take his number.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: April 22, 2020, 03:34:07 AM »
Seras

Excellent, she thought as she was promptly bitch slapped by Nanako's tail.  Rubbing her face, she could feel the power in that body, even held back.

Her arm didn't even move her an inch.  Instead, she was gathered into a silly little hug with these fools.  All else was but noise to the bodies surrounding her and pressed against her.  So the dojo master said nothing, instead grinning along with the old man, waiting for the next step.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: April 22, 2020, 04:29:55 AM »
Nanako

Nanako made tiny surprised noises as she was hoisted up into Zeke's arms proper, pushed up against the raven-haired chick who'd tried shoving her earlier. Figuring she had nothing better to do, Nanako looked the woman over as she was pressed up against her, nodding slightly in approval as she realized the woman almost matched her in size if nothing else. Her curiosity got the better of her soon enough, Nanako pressing up against the woman, their chests pressing together firmly, seemingly warring for dominance on a decidedly intimate battlefield.

Still, the squirrel girl found Zeke's silence odd. Even without a pair of cute girls in his arms like this, Nanako was sure he would've said something by now.

"Hm, looks like a cat's got his tongue," Nanako remarked, shrugging before settling in.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: April 22, 2020, 04:47:52 AM »
Zeke

But the dark man didn't care one bit, and instead scratched the beast girl behind the ears like a pet, and he got a feel of their energies. That's when something sparked in his mind, and he thought for a second just what it meant... Suddenly, he shrugged as he just smiled pleasantly as ever, and flicked a note only Seras could see.

That body ain't yours, right? It's pretty cute~ <3.

And with a relaxed motion he clapped on their backs supportively before hopping off the snake with a dramatic somersault. Wiping the dust off his hawaiian shirt, he walked up to the counter and grinned deviously, relaxed as ever.

Even when he looked away, put a hand in front of his eyes and started doing the eenie meenie maanie moh, or whatever humans call it.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 03:12:01 PM by devil_lance »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: April 22, 2020, 01:12:06 PM »
Mira

"Well enough." Was the whole of Mira's response to Vega's question. Her eyes threatened to wander somewhere far from him, but then she got a rein on her focus and shook her head. "We should go."

Ignoring the rest of the drama happening in the waiting room, she made her way to the stage to take her ticket.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: April 22, 2020, 11:46:10 PM »
Seras

So he did used to speak...

There was nothing else to do in this situation but smile and so she did, watching the old man get his ticket before silently walking up to grab her own.  In the moment that she felt the texture of the paper in between her fingers, she stared back at the squirrel girl with a hungry stare before turning to the old man.  Then, she spotted someone else, Mira of all people.  Up at the stage grabbing her ticket at about the same time, she said,

"Its been a while young one," she said with a sneer.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: April 23, 2020, 12:38:29 AM »
Nanako

Nanako canted her head to the side curiously as Zeke somersaulted away, looking between the retreating back of the weird spooky man and Seras, before at last shrugging it off. The cute announcer had mentioned it was time to draw lots, might as well get that out of the way now.

With that in mind, the squirrel girl zipped right up to the table, fingers wiggling for a moment before snatching up a number with nary a glance at what it actually was. She could feel someone else's eyes on her soon after, Nanako looking to find that Seras still had her eyes on her. Thinking nothing of it, the squirrel girl gave the raven-haired woman a friendly little wave before turning her attention away to other, more interesting things.

Neil

After the whirlwind of happenings that had touched down in the waiting room, Neil was a little relieved to have found himself in the eye of that figurative storm. The werewolf quietly went up to get his number, toying with the idea of shifting down to wolf form to do it before thinking better of it. Plenty of time to mess around as a wolf later.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: April 23, 2020, 04:56:18 AM »
Hannah

Hannah's sinuous succubus tail slithered up into view as each contestant came up onto the stage to receive their tickets. Wrapped tightly by said tail was a tablet that was quickly displaying the results for her, and the young cambion grinned. "Alright then - let's introduce our fighters!"

The first fighter, shown direct through video feed, appeared, and Hannah waved her pom pom in a flourish!

"What do his blades hide? Triumph or loss, after the Fall there is only darkness. The Chaos Bringer, Orcus! Versus..." The screen split, to show his opponent in a candid moment - "Uria, The Beguiling Light! I wouldn't trust a cute face like that, ladies and gentlemen!"

After what seemed like an appropriate pause she pulled their screen to the side, for the next.

A beautiful woman - or so she seemed. "She'll pick the skin off your bones before she'll ever give you an autograph - Wendy! And her opponent-" Hannah actually stopped for a moment and did a double take as she saw this next one. "... Gibil-Ur, because some incel decided it was cool to run Sumerian through a nonsensical filter and completely screw up the grammar, - his name is Neil!"

She turned to the other demon, and the catgirls, and stomped her foot on the ground. "We're just calling him Neil!"

Then, swiping them aside and before they could stop her, she powered on. The next figure was fairly indistinct, but their opponent...

"Speaking of special titles I think we have a troll in here! All the way from across the other end of the Nexus is... the Wandering Cheap Bitch! And their opponent -" It showed an image of a very young woman having a stand off with another, more sinister looking one. "- That girl who reminds me that I really need to find a way to update Fate/Grand Order on my phone in this world, a local gal all the way from the Great Dojo, Mira!"

Another for the line-up, and the next pair to go.

"Next we have that girl I yelled at not even five minutes ago, ready to reap your sorry rears and mine, it's Valerie! And her opponent, a fan favorite of mine...!" Hannah grinned, and it was a oh so happy now. "The Great Goddess of Lastation, The Friendless Wonder, Loooooonely Heart~! All the shares, Noire!"

And another. This one had to pan the camera up a bit to accommodate the little competitor's pre-planned dramatic entry.

"Ready to defend her twisted ideals of love and justice in the outfit I made just for her, it's Magical Girl Prisma Coconut~! But watch out there sis, you've got some competition today!" Hannah blew a kiss toward her competition, a very obvious squirrel girl. "It's someone's impressive dedication to a Makoto Nanaya cosplay, Nanako! But next time, just stick with the character's actual name, kay~?"  She winked, and moved on.

The next two were quite the odd match up, but it didn't stop Hannah from rolling with it, even as a hint of sweat poured down her forehead.

"A sinister beauty with a seductive edge against all who oppose her, another fine Dojo Denizen - Seras! And her opponent, "A scruffy looking guy who wrote his name in all capital letters, give a hand for ZEKE! We'll forgive the name because that hat is just sweetness."

"Someone buy this guy a beer for actually having this name to put on the sign-up card, because we're about to see Buff McSwoleson! And his opponent... Joe!" Hannah blinked as she saw that and looked closer. "... Yep, just Joe!"

And then finally...

"Straight out of a Street Fighter game and into the ovaries of half the girls in the crowd, the only reason your eyes won't follow VEGA is if I have a wardrobe malfunction up here~!" Hannah winked for the crowd, and tossed one of her pom poms up into the air, where it promptly vanished. "A returning fan favorite, ready to kick her little girl's sorry butt all across this arena if she makes it that far - it's Vanilla~! Uh, hi mom!" She blushed and waved awkwardly, before turning to the rest of the crowd with a put upon pout. She pointed at them accusingly. "Hey, keep the panties on people! Save it for after the match!"
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 05:31:38 AM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: April 23, 2020, 05:04:54 AM »
Seras

So he did used to speak...

There was nothing else to do in this situation but smile and so she did, watching the old man get his ticket before silently walking up to grab her own.  In the moment that she felt the texture of the paper in between her fingers, she stared back at the squirrel girl with a hungry stare before turning to the old man.  Then, she spotted someone else, Mira of all people.  Up at the stage grabbing her ticket at about the same time, she said,

"Its been a while young one," she said with a sneer.

Mira

"Sure has," she said to Seras while the announcements were being made. She frowned in concentration as she took in who was going against whom. "Looks like we won't get to have a go until later."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: April 23, 2020, 03:44:09 PM »
Zeke

Hehe... I see. So that's the game you're playing... Elizabeth! He blushed like a total doofus and turned away shyly from the announcer, toying with his magnificient beard. My my, my my my my my...

This was bad. He didn't think he'd be the one to get her so soon. Seras, the Hero of Talent... he was not afraid of her strength. He knew that this challenge was televized, and could put her position at risk. Power, authorithy, and the chance to be closer into that district's inner circle. Such power... he coveted it. But now that he had to fight her in the first round, even if he won and gained her title, he'd have to defend it against even more monstruous foes. His hawk-like gaze was filled with hunger, but more importantly, a sudden respect. He glanced behind him and straight into Seras.

You knew this Seras.... didn't you? And even still... you seek to answer this one sided challenge? Simply marvelous.

But this was a risky game. A game with the Great Dojo on the line. Once more, he felt the chill of a fish surrounded by a house of sharks. Lose to Seras, and gain nothing? Or defeat her only to lose that valuable position to a general of Elizabeth's? For once, Zeke felt so excited he couldn't hide it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 06:16:09 PM by devil_lance »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: April 23, 2020, 03:48:54 PM »
Vega

"Vanilla huh. I heard she is this castle's lord's most cherished concubine. I suppose it will be amusing to crush her in front of her lover." He swayed his golden locks and brought his hand down to comb the silken mane. As he wasn't looking at the screen, he paid no mind to the portraits whatsoever.

If he had, this story would have been far more different.

"Looks like you have a troublesome foe too." He smiled earnestly at Mira with a hand on his hip. "I'll meet you in the finals."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: April 23, 2020, 07:02:52 PM »
Valerie

"Wow this is rigged, I did not even put my name in." Indeed the blonde vampire had sat down again after calling out the shitty rules and she'd remained seated ever since. Yet she had still been chosen somehow, there could really only be one person who could tamper with the selection process, and she'd be petty enough to do after how Valerie had insulted her.

"Sure I will play your game, but let us see who gets the last laugh after I humiliate your wife." Valerie didn't yell this time but she was almost certain that smug Succubi could hear her still.