Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 61132 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #1065 on: March 04, 2020, 11:49:37 PM »
Suerte

"I think its both," Suerte whispered back.  "Then again, why is she talking like that?  Its so.... robotic."

The cowgirl couldn't help but wonder what they were doing here of all places.  They needed to plan their next move, not go shopping.  She wasn't a teenage girl anymore.  While shopping could be fun, this was just a waste of time, especially considering more assassins could be coming.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: March 05, 2020, 12:08:14 AM »
A-702

He wasted no times, hurrying to the fruit and vedgetable aisle. With efficiency and speed, he hurried and looked through the harvested produce...

When he quickly returned to Suerte and Justice in less than 10 seconds, with huge bags full of carrots and apples. Wait, he couldn't mean.... unless...

"Feels shitty to just freeload on your pal like that. He's part of the team, right? This is the least I could do."

Holy shit though, these bags were huge! ANd spidey... actually was pretty good in his selection. All of the apples and carrots were perfectly ripe, plump, well sized, and looked so tasty it might get even them hungry.

He looked absolutely earnest about this.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: March 06, 2020, 04:33:52 AM »
Justice

His eyebrows rose in skepticism, but soon fell back to straight lines as Justice contained himself. The steed would be much happier with a live chicken, or maybe a cat, than any sort of fruit, but Spidey didn't need to know that. "I'll make sure Punishment enjoys some."

Before they left, however, Justice cast a cautious glance around them. "I have an idea, but it's purely a short-term hideout."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: March 07, 2020, 02:56:52 AM »
Suerte

"But Juuussstiiiiiiiice," Suerte said, hugging the man's arms with all her might.  "We could make like a justice league.  A JUSTICE LEAGUE of bounty hunters!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: March 07, 2020, 02:59:11 AM »
A-702

The spider looked shock beyond belief, then kind of troubled.

"Shit, I thought we were the suicide squad."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: March 07, 2020, 03:04:18 AM »
Suerte

"Are you ok Spidey?" Suerte said, pulling away from Justice for a moment to place a hand on Spidey's forehead.  "Its not healthy to think so low of yourself.  Besides, we don't have to be tossed out criminals!  We can be robin hood esk heroes!"

The cowgirl pictured herself filling a middle aged man in a mustache full of holes.  It was a good image, very very good.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 03:04:49 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: March 07, 2020, 03:05:55 AM »
A-702

Spidey blinked at the sudden contact, but ended up blushing. "...Fair point, the movie kind of sucked."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: March 07, 2020, 10:11:38 PM »
Justice

"They made films of those?" His shadowed face furrowed, but quickly he rolled his eyes at them. "Still, you're putting the cart before the horse, not that Punishment would pull it even if you asked."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: March 08, 2020, 06:28:06 PM »
Suerte

"Wait Justice," Suerte said, once again hugging his arm.  "If we aren't making a hideout ourselves, where are we staying?"

Now that she thought about it.  Suerte had no idea where Justice lived.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: March 09, 2020, 05:28:44 PM »
Justice

"Hrmmm." He brought a hand to the rim of his hat, and adjusted it as he searched for the right words. "It's not breaking & entering if there's no breaking, let's say."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: March 09, 2020, 06:44:36 PM »
A-702

"Isn't that the fun part though?" He raised an eyebrow at Justice.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: March 13, 2020, 06:52:08 PM »
Suerte

The cowgirl giggled and said, "Oh so we are robbing someone? You two are naughty boys.  Whos house!?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: March 14, 2020, 05:43:59 PM »
Justice

"Nonsense. We're just taking up temporary residence. If it bugs you leave a bill in the mail when we leave." He shook his head, and Punishment bristled in response. Justice ignored it to pat its neck. "I don't know who owns it, but it has no surveillance of note, and no one living there. It'll suffice for now."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: March 23, 2020, 08:03:20 PM »
Suerte

"It doesn't bug me," Suerte said with a giggle.  This bad boy side of him was kind of fun.  "In that case lead the way.  I might buy us a bed though."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: March 25, 2020, 06:11:08 PM »
Justice
1:00 AM, Nexus Time

Justice brought them to the foot of the hills under the cover of darkness and the guidance of spectral vision. They stood now behind one of the streets that formed the edge between the rich and debauched, and the helpless and weary flocks. A low rise office, windows sealed with bars and silence and layered doors locked, rose as they stalked around to the back and stopped in front of a utilitary but equally secure and fully metallic door.

Justice dismounted, signing for silence across his scarf, and walked towards the door. One moment he was translucent, and the next he was gone behind it.