Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 20988 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2019, 12:35:33 AM »
Coconut

"Not another one! Lily, what are we going to do!?!"

Coconut flew upwards, further into the sky. She wanted to expand her distance from these freakish jumpers.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 07:54:10 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2019, 08:53:45 PM »
Lily

Coco shouted at her, warning her about the second presence, but she had already been aware of that even before she heard the scream, and would have moved out of the way if she needed to.

Except she didn't.

The fundamental flaw in the strategy of the the now two individuals diving straight into her fireball, was their assumption that she would be at the center of it, seemingly neither of them had taken into account that she might be able to manipulate it's shape.

And now the both of them were not heading straight for her, but rather straight towards each other. She didn't respond to the obvious taunt with words, that would have given away her position. Instead the flames pulsed to greet the new challenger.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2019, 03:17:54 AM »
Nanako

Even with her sight obscured by the flames surrounding her, Nanako couldn't miss the newcomer's arrival. Coconut's reaction, the crack of thunder thrumming in her bones, and the sound of a big heavy something flying through the air would've said plenty even before the man opened his mouth. More importantly, it sounded like he was heading right for her, and Lily wasn't where the squirrel girl had thought she'd be.

Surprised, the squirrel girl twisted in the air, turning so she'd hit whatever she was headed for with her feet instead of her head.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2019, 03:42:18 AM »
Van

His body smashed into the fireball, hot hair blew on his face, only for surprise to show when his fist didn't stop! He reflexively turned his body while his fist crackled, before pushing even further beyond! The fire around him began to crack, splinter like glass-work before shattering. It was as if lightning was splitting it, dispersing in a thousand orange shards only for it all to fade into oblivion.

Everyone's positions were now revealed.

His momentum pushed him above the three, but he managed to stop, fist brandished and grin flashing as he shared a quick look to Nanako. She wasn't too far, near enough alright. But the kid and the red hair lass...

« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 03:43:55 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2019, 05:41:42 PM »
Coconut

Coconut kept flying upwards until she was just above the tree line. Then, she held her arms out to the side, and two pulsating orbs of magic began expanding in her outstretched palms.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2019, 06:09:28 PM »
Lily

"Uwaaaahhh!!!!!"

The redhead keeled over in mid air, perfectly in tune with the lightning covered fist. It was as if it was her that had been struck and not the fire. No, it was her that had been struck.

Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain Pain...

She couldn't see anymore. Was she going blind? No, it felt wet somehow. Then the scent hit her, blood, her blood, and it was leaking out of her eyes. Just as she came to that realization her whole body retched and blood sprayed out of her mouth, her nose and her ears too.

The fiery wings on her back flickered back and forth as she lost her footing, and slipped right into the nearest her tree. Splinters flew everywhere as the tree took a beating from her sudden crash, her form burrowed itself halfway into it before coming to a stop.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2019, 02:19:07 AM »
Nanako

Nanako smirked as the fireball was shattered before her eyes widened in surprise as she found herself face to face with a bulky armored man. She met his eyes for all of a moment, some unseen communication seeming to flash between them before she nodded. Nanako forced herself to look away from Lily, not giving herself time to think about that as she turned her attention to Coco instead. Her boots found good purchase on the newcomer's armor for the barest instant before Nanako launched herself off of him, trying to aim him towards the redhead's tree as she zipped forth. Nanako then tore a branch the size of a lesser tree free and threw it with all her might at the smaller girl's path up.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:14:28 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2019, 03:22:54 AM »
Van

Ouf! That was a nice kick, he liked that! It wasnt enough, something kept his body from being moved. Instead, satisfied with his assist, he grinned before his cape fluttered up.

And as his body crackled and began to glow, he fell while standing straight, gaining more and more speed!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2019, 01:01:44 AM »
Coconut

Coconut was panicking. Her heart throbbed in her chest and her eyes felt like they couldn't close. She was shaking a bit, but she had to act! She couldn't just let her take out Lily! She flew slightly to the side as she flew up to dodge the tree, but she couldn't just run away.

"Fiirrrrrreeeeeeeeee!" She exclaimed, raising her hand above her head. All the energy coaleased into a ball, then shrunk down into a small orb about the size of her fist. She tossed it in the path of Nanako, trying to stop her from hurting her friend! The ball of energy hurtled through the air, pulsating with raw energy.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:08:18 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2019, 01:29:10 AM »
Lily

Restriction released, field limiter interface deployed.

Where am I?

Establishing meta physical shell......Establishing meta physical shell.....warning, manifestation process comprised, detecting spiritual malfunction within the host's core. Source unidentified humanoid, Estimated threat level: Extreme..... Emergency override enabled.

That's right.... I was training that brat and... huh?

Seal released.

The tree burst apart and the redhead plunged towards the ground and landed only a small distance away from where the armored man would eventually fall down. She stood still and waited, an unassuming dark blade lazily held in her hand. It looked like it would slip out of her hold if so much as a gust of wind were to hit her.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2019, 01:54:28 AM »
Van

Smiling, the giant crashed straight into the ground, cracking it all over around him with an explosion of dust. Only a shimmering, flickering blue light could be seen from within the cloud, before a lazy wave of the hand whooshed it away. Inside, from up close, she could see the armoured man hacking and coughing the dust from his lungs, wiping away the bad air.

" *Hack!* *Koff- chough chough!* Hell-*cough!* Why hello the- *hack!* *wheeze*"" He gasped and pounded his chest with an armoured fist, expelling a gust of dust from his nostrils. Finally, he managed to grin, playing it cool nonetheless.

"Yo!" He saluted her with two fingers on his forehead.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:55:03 AM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2019, 02:25:27 AM »
Nanako

Nanako tore another similarly sized branch free as Coconut dodged, almost closing the horizontal distance as the girl launched another projectile, this one disarmingly small yet almost certainly deadly. Deciding that this wasn't getting anywhere, the squirrel girl threw the new log straight at Coconut as the ball came hurtling at her, before promptly turning around and running, darting from tree to tree as she zipped away and down, keeping an ear out for the girl as she all but dared Coconut to come after her.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 02:29:01 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2019, 04:59:57 PM »
Coconut

Coconut lithely dodged the new attack before throwing a ball of fire at the Squirrel-girl. To her surprise, though, the girl turned tail and fled. Panting, she didn't shoot her gift horse, flying downwards towards the Lily and the Armored man. "Lily! Are you ok!?!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2019, 05:43:13 PM »
Lily

She didn't respond to him. Not because she didn't want, but rather because she couldn't respond to him. Her gaze was locked at his feet at first, only to rise which revealed her face that was covered in shadows.

A twitching hand raised the sword overhead slowly as assumed a slashing motion...

But then her other hand shot up and seized the hilt of the sword. Her body shook and the ground cracked beneath her as she forced the sword down and in front of herself. Then with a sudden motion she twisted the sword around and plunged it into her own chest.

She accepted the embrace of her sword and they became one, there couldn't be any pain.

And the sword was gone.

"You should be thankful. Without my sword, you two might just be decent enough warm up."
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 01:15:17 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2019, 01:59:38 AM »
Vanny

The big man blinked, wide eyed at her declaration... no, the whole thing. Then he smiled.

"Great! It wouldn't be much fun if I could just walk over you." He didn't even doubt her, instead he met her declaration with one of his own. A massive foot crashed on the ground, cracking it all over while his stance lowered and his arms stretched.

"Come on!"