Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 14530 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2019, 05:45:40 AM »
Sage

'I was not always this way - it is a blessing of the wood I so dearly adore.'

The forested dragon took in every inch of the princess who so arrogantly, and accurately, aimed to claim it for herself. As she became lax in her form, so too did the dragon return to a more prone position. Its eyes were drawn then to Eruraviel's back, the head twisting about to get a superior view.

'Your wings, though charming, stink of the Abyss. A blessing, or a curse?'

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2019, 05:48:48 AM »
Sage

'I was not always this way - it is a blessing of the wood I so dearly adore.'

The forested dragon took in every inch of the princess who so arrogantly, and accurately, aimed to claim it for herself. As she became lax in her form, so too did the dragon return to a more prone position. Its eyes were drawn then to Eruraviel's back, the head twisting about to get a superior view.

'Your wings, though charming, stink of the Abyss. A blessing, or a curse?'

Eruraviel

Eru flapped her small wings, which somehow generated enough lift to lift her off the ground. "Neither. I used my magic to steal the powers of a great and terrible demon, and this was the result."

"You dislike them?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2019, 06:00:04 AM »
Sage

'I am no friend of demons - but I may also admire beauty where I find it.'

Indeed, it appeared inspiring - for the dragon soon began first to shrink in size, bones cracking like the snapping of branches, and then wood gave way to flesh. A more familiar, less grandiose disguise took the place of the arboreal leviathan from before.

"Indeed, I find I may wish to replicate the feat myself!" The lovely naked elf from before stood beneath her flying companion. From her position, Eru could see the beginnings of wings starting to sprout from Sage as she hunched over in place. "Nnn~"

They were rather tiny, actually.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 02:19:53 PM by Aiden »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2019, 07:22:37 AM »
Lily

"So impatient, very well.."

Her hands came out of her pocket and bombarded him with the most basic of straight punches. There was no skill to whatsoever, just a complete disregard for any counter attacks while going on an endless offense. Or perhaps, she threw away all form precisely because she was so skilled and had realized something.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2019, 09:19:03 PM »
Vanny

His eyes glowed like bursting stars as she finally came to strike him. The punch rush, her speed and power, and the foreboding feeling that she was hiding something.

What would he do? His lowered stance and outstretched arms betrayed him! Would he come lunging at her? A grapple? A strike? The lightning that charged up crackled around him, and he-

WHOOOOSH!!

Rolled. He rolled! Using all of his power and omentum, he flipped his body completely to crush her like a living wheel! His legs were now coming down like hammers to trample her!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2019, 06:57:05 PM »
Coconut

Suddenly, the small demon child who had been so studiously standing still, charging her laser, suddenly clasped her hands together, centering all her magical power in one finger.

"Coconut Ray!" She exclaimed, pointing her finger at the rolling warrior. With a motion of her hands, she fired a powerful cutting beam in a horizontal motion, with all of her energy focused on one point for a moment. Trees behind him were cut down one after another as she fired her attack.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2019, 10:37:03 PM »
Lily

A very impressive acrobatic display from someone of his size and build, she might have complimented him if he was doing an exhibition. But in this situation it would hardly help him.

It was one of the things her instructors had beat into her all those years ago at the imperial academy. Never do something flashy unless you're certain you'll succeed.

And they were right of course, sometimes techniques like it could be used to inspire awe or fear in your opposition. But like all tools it needed proper tempering, the mind to know when and where to use it and the presence to pull it off.

To say nothing of the beam coming from behind. It looked like the brat had picked up the technique she'd used earlier, what a fast learner. She didn't didn't even need to look to know what she'd done. That did leave the question of how to best deal with both of these threats at once.

With a simple side step and a crouch that's how.

The logical cohesion of events seemingly shattered for an instance as Lily change course in the blink of an eye and went to the left exactly as fast as she'd been traveling forward. No, even that couldn't properly describe what had just happened. It didn't happen a moment later, all of her forward momentum had simply vanished and the same momentum had appeared but to the left instead, and both these things happened at the exact same time.

From her now crouched position her knee immediately sought his face, which just so happened to be in ideal striking range due to the move he was in the middle of doing.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2019, 10:55:08 PM »
Vanny

"Wha- OOF!" The knee slammed straight into his face, a squarely hit blow by a squarely good lass just as his back touched the ground, his legs smashing nothing but the earth. He didn't even see her! He... sort of had it coming, leaving himself wide open like that.  Therefore, the hit connected. Therefore, the hit impacted. The cutting beam punched into his back before it ceased to be exposed, piercing into the armour and his back.

"Nice moves!"

You didn't need a million obvious openings. Sometimes, one is enough. Because the hit that should've pushed into tissue and bone slipped. He shifted his head, grabbing the force of her hit, dragging the power to smash her limb off course right next by his head.

But it still hit good, and it sure as hell hurt like a good knee! So she shouldn't mind if he tried to use his legs to push back.... and his unused arms that were just waiting there to try and grab her at that moment!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 10:58:52 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2019, 11:26:01 PM »
Vanny

"Wha- OOF!" The knee slammed straight into his face, a squarely hit blow by a squarely good lass just as his back touched the ground, his legs smashing nothing but the earth. He didn't even see her! He... sort of had it coming, leaving himself wide open like that.  Therefore, the hit connected. Therefore, the hit impacted. The cutting beam punched into his back before it ceased to be exposed, piercing into the armour and his back.

"Nice moves!"

You didn't need a million obvious openings. Sometimes, one is enough. Because the hit that should've pushed into tissue and bone slipped. He shifted his head, grabbing the force of her hit, dragging the power to smash her limb off course right next by his head.

But it still hit good, and it sure as hell hurt like a good knee! So she shouldn't mind if he tried to use his legs to push back.... and his unused arms that were just waiting there to try and grab her at that moment!

Coconut

As soon as the attack landed, it began to burn him. But, because it only was in contact with a single spot for a moment, it only created a small, cauterized slice of marginal depth. Coconut flew upwards, above him in a large arc, always maintaining a safe distance away.

She began charging her attack again.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2019, 11:29:04 PM »
Sage

'I am no friend of demons - but I may also admire beauty where I find it.'

Indeed, it appeared inspiring - for the dragon soon began first to shrink in size, bones cracking like the snapping of branches, and then wood gave way to flesh. A more familiar, less grandiose disguise took the place of the arboreal leviathan from before.

"Indeed, I find I may wish to replicate the feat myself!" The lovely naked elf from before stood beneath her flying companion. From her position, Eru could see the beginnings of wings starting to sprout from Sage as she hunched over in place. "Nnn~"

They were rather tiny, actually.

Eruraviel

Sage suddenly felt a heavy chop down upon her head from an invisible force. "You fool! Don't mindlessly change the aesthetics of your appearance!" She exclaimed loudly and indignantly. She ran forward and spun sage around. "Large, reptillian wings here and here-" She said, poking the base of her shoulderblades. "Horns here!" She pressed against the side of the elf's head, right above her ears, and slightly in front. "Big, glorious horns!" She exclaimed. "And a long tail! If you're going to do something, you have to go all the way. Take an appearance that just screams dragon!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2019, 01:31:57 AM »
Lily

Did her forget she had two legs?

While smashing away her leg like that would look cool to an amateur, it also placed his head right in the perfect spot, and she capitalized on that hard. She'd already moved her other leg when he knocked her strike off course and now it was all perfectly set up.

Perfectly set up for her to initiate a leg lock on his neck. But she didn't stop there, no she continued on with the flow and had her hands join in for a hold on his head.

"Apologize to her! Apologize to my student for ruining her sparring match with your interference!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2019, 01:42:19 AM »
Eruraviel

Sage suddenly felt a heavy chop down upon her head from an invisible force. "You fool! Don't mindlessly change the aesthetics of your appearance!" She exclaimed loudly and indignantly. She ran forward and spun sage around. "Large, reptillian wings here and here-" She said, poking the base of her shoulderblades. "Horns here!" She pressed against the side of the elf's head, right above her ears, and slightly in front. "Big, glorious horns!" She exclaimed. "And a long tail! If you're going to do something, you have to go all the way. Take an appearance that just screams dragon!"

Sage

"Ah!" She suddenly stopped, her hands flying up to her head to rub where Eru struck her. "W-Wait, this seems a touch excessive!"

Sage covered herself almost instinctively at the sudden poking and prodding.

"Would it not defeat the point if I suddenly looked for all to see like a dragon?!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2019, 01:48:52 AM »
Eruraviel

Sage

"Ah!" She suddenly stopped, her hands flying up to her head to rub where Eru struck her. "W-Wait, this seems a touch excessive!"

Sage covered herself almost instinctively at the sudden poking and prodding.

"Would it not defeat the point if I suddenly looked for all to see like a dragon?!"

Eruraviel

"You need to go all the way! If you're going to have wings at all, or else there's no point!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2019, 01:49:04 AM »
Vanny

"Oh, I'm so sorry." He said in the least genuine tone ever. He had his hands locked on her legs, she had her arms and legs locked around his neck. It was like a snake coiling around itself, they were totally glued together And his massive frame loomed over the forest, he turned to Coconut and winked.

"How about I apologize with this!" One of his arms stretched its hold further, and shot up to grab her by the shoulder, while the other kept its hold on her leg! It was possible, due to his massive reach, and while the move didn't start up as fast as Lily's freakish speed, once his body was set into motion it boomed forth like an absolute avalanche of power!

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 21, 2019, 02:36:48 AM »
Lily

His hold on her leg didn't matter to her, and to make matters worse for himself, he even released it on one of them. It made no difference to her, she was already where she wanted to be, it was all on him really for failing so spectacularly.

"There's no kindness on the battlefield."

Her legs simply tightened around his neck, she squeezed his throat with all the strength in her powerful thighs to try and cut off his air supply. Then her strike came, with deadly accuracy she jammed her fingers into both of his eyeballs.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:39:47 AM by Bern »