Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 14809 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #300 on: June 06, 2020, 11:19:13 PM »
Lily

"Oh.... Hey daddy Liz~" Lily raised her head slowly from Coco's shoulder to meet Liz' gaze and to wave at her lazily. Her Crimson hair flared as the sight of Coco's daddy, her new daddy was quite excitement and the knowledge that shed knocked up her daughter only made it more intense. Surpsingly when she opened her mouth to speak she was completely lucid again.

"I gave my Cocopuffs what she really needed. What she deserved. You've been too easy on her Daddy and she's become like this. But don't worry, I'll take good care for her and make sure she exceeds all your expectations. And besides this is a whole lot more fun than some stuffy arranged marriage isnt it?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 06, 2020, 11:36:27 PM »
Lily

"Oh.... Hey daddy Liz~" Lily raised her head slowly from Coco's shoulder to meet Liz' gaze and to wave at her lazily. Her Crimson hair flared as the sight of Coco's daddy, her new daddy was quite excitement and the knowledge that shed knocked up her daughter only made it more intense. Surpsingly when she opened her mouth to speak she was completely lucid again.

"I gave my Cocopuffs what she really needed. What she deserved. You've been too easy on her Daddy and she's become like this. But don't worry, I'll take good care for her and make sure she exceeds all your expectations. And besides this is a whole lot more fun than some stuffy arranged marriage isnt it?"

Coconut

Coconut rolled over and stared at her father. She was worried about what was going to happen to Lily. Would Elizabeth destroy her for her impertenance? Would she get locked in the basement, sent to be breeding stock for magical beasts? Would she be given to Wendy as a punishment?

Coconut really didn't want that to happen.

She grabbed onto Lily's shoulders, holding her tightly against her small frame. "Don't be mad at her! I wanted this too!" She exclaimed. "She's powerful enough to be my mate! It'll help you regain your lost power!"

Elizabeth

"Quiet." She ordered her daughter, who immediately closed her mouth. Still, she was looking at her with those disgustingly endearing eyes of hers. They shimmered with fear and love; love for Lily, for the child she was now carrying inside of her, and...

"Tch... Kids." Elizabeth muttered. She gently shook her head and turned her gaze back to Lily. Back to the little fire-elemental who'd dared to talk down to her just yesterday, who she'd put in charge of the military on a whim, and who now had claimed her daughter's first child without any remorse whatsoever. "Marriage is arranged for a reason, Lily. There are plans in the making which are too important to just be put on hold. Still..."

She walked over to Lily and crouched down next to her face. "Just how far are you willing to go for my daughter's hand, Lily?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 07, 2020, 12:17:21 AM »
Lily

Heh... Hehehe...."

She couldn't help but chuckle at the naive words coming out of her step father's mouth. Thus she stood up, slowly, reagally, like a royal rising from their throne to give a decree for the whole kingdom to hear, so that nothing would be left uncertain. And nothing would be left uncertain after this, her certain will would see to that. It zeroed in on Liz like an awoken beast, a mighty guarding spewing fire and flames onto the Succubi and suffocating her with heat.

"You presume there is anything that would stop me? I'll go as far as I have to, even if that means going through you and all your plans Daddy Liz. I'll break through it all until even the heavens rumble. I may appear lazy and unmotivated but when I start something, I always finish, without fail."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 07, 2020, 08:21:59 PM »
Lily

Heh... Hehehe...."

She couldn't help but chuckle at the naive words coming out of her step father's mouth. Thus she stood up, slowly, reagally, like a royal rising from their throne to give a decree for the whole kingdom to hear, so that nothing would be left uncertain. And nothing would be left uncertain after this, her certain will would see to that. It zeroed in on Liz like an awoken beast, a mighty guarding spewing fire and flames onto the Succubi and suffocating her with heat.

"You presume there is anything that would stop me? I'll go as far as I have to, even if that means going through you and all your plans Daddy Liz. I'll break through it all until even the heavens rumble. I may appear lazy and unmotivated but when I start something, I always finish, without fail."

Cooconut

Coconut stood between them and clutched at her stomach. She franticly looked between the two feuding gods and bit her lip. Nothing good would come of them fighting-Lily would be destroyed without fail. She was sure of it! And, the way things were going, her dad was going to take action!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 07, 2020, 08:29:26 PM »
Elizabeth

The flames battered Elizabeth's form, but she seemed unfazed, excepting the fact her lips had curled up into a faint smile. "My my, focusing such agression on your boss, it's as if you want to die." She clapped slowly, chucking softly to herself. "Fufu, well, as the goddess of love and ambition, I can hardly disregard such a passionate display."

She stepped forwards and grabbed Lily's chin. "If you want to marry my daughter, you'll need to prove yourself worthy and able to contain her divine powers." Elizabeth's magical aura flared, enveloping Lily and forcing her fire back. "Are you ready to become my child, Lily?"
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 08:35:40 PM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 08, 2020, 08:06:28 PM »
Lily

"Sure but I didn't think you'd be that starved to one your own family, what a perve...." Lily chuckled as she stood still, waiting for Liz to do whatever this was, She also lowered her killing intent so that Coco wouldn't be inadvertently affected by it.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 10, 2020, 11:08:52 PM »
Elizabeth

Her tail elongated into a spike and began to draw an intricate magical circle around them. "You aren't my family-yet." The pinkette responded. "This ritual will change that."

As she drew the circle, spacetime warped around them. It shimmered, forming a closed space. Nobody could go in or out without Elizabeth's aid. Still, she continued to draw in the grass under their feet. "Mmmm... This is going to make Vanilla really angry. You're pretty good at that, Lily, hahaha!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 11, 2020, 02:09:56 AM »
Lily

"What can I say, she's such a brute." Lily shook her head mirthfully as she kept waiting. "Even when she was taking me earlier, it felt more like she was trying to knock me out, I've never been fucked that hard before, it was pretty creepy but... I hope you're better Liz... Actually Cocopuffs wouldn't shut up earlier about her butt being the best." The redhead wasn't even paying attention to the ritual anymore.

" Maybe you could give a hand and make a fair judgment daddy~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 11, 2020, 10:01:50 PM »
Elizabeth

She reached around and squeezed Lily's butt. "You should know as well as I by now-my youngest daughter loves to hyperbolize about almost everything. She's a massive show off, but she hasn't grown out of the idea that bigger is always better."

She chuckled, and the ritual circle suddenly burst to life under their feet. Lily felt the full unfathomable force of Elizabeth's magic suddenly slam into her at once, and while it looked like they hadn't moved, Coconut had suddenly disappeared from view. It was as if they had suddenly entered inside her and dove right into her gargantuan reserves. It pressed down on her, invading her body and threatening to crush her. "And Vanilla? She has very intense mood swings. One day she'll be all lovey-dovey and the next she'll be raring to go, begging me to give her another kid."

Elizabeth suddenly lifted Lily up into her arms and planted a kiss on her lips. But don't worry. Everybody knows I'm the best. You two can have fun competing for second place.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 11, 2020, 10:54:43 PM »
Lily

The rush she flet when her butt was grabbed was a fleeting pulse of joy enforced by what Liz was saying. Having her most prized feature complimented in a roundabout way by the one she desired to surpass made her heart beat jump. It was abundantly clear just how much she enjoyed it the next moment as all her hostility dropped and she became more docile and submissive in Liz' arms.

Of course the next moment an enormous pressure slammed into her and she clung to Liz as much as she could, seeking shelter with her new father despite them being the source of it, no it was precisely because she was the source.

"I'.... I've never had a daddy before...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 11, 2020, 11:15:57 PM »
Lily

The rush she flet when her butt was grabbed was a fleeting pulse of joy enforced by what Liz was saying. Having her most prized feature complimented in a roundabout way by the one she desired to surpass made her heart beat jump. It was abundantly clear just how much she enjoyed it the next moment as all her hostility dropped and she became more docile and submissive in Liz' arms.

Of course the next moment an enormous pressure slammed into her and she clung to Liz as much as she could, seeking shelter with her new father despite them being the source of it, no it was precisely because she was the source.

"I'.... I've never had a daddy before...."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth pulled her into her bosom and proceeded to run her fingers against her scalp. Elizabeth's chest was impossibly soft, like the most comfortable pillows. They provided refuge from the almost maddening effects of her magic.

"There there." She cooed. "Daddy's going to roil up your insides and make you her real daughter now."

Elizabeth's cock began to pulsate, rapidly growing in both size and girth. It pressed up against Lily, and when Liz pulled back, she could feel barbs digging into her skin. "So be a good daughter and do your best not to scream, kay?"

She kissed her daughter-to-be on the forehead.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 08:09:48 PM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 16, 2020, 02:45:31 PM »
Sage

? ? ? ?

It had begun as a distant cry, the echo of an echo of something sorrowful yet all too easily swallowed by the vastness of the ancient green and timber. Prey creatures turned their heads up, their ears perked, seeking the source, but went on their way. The trees moved scarcely at all, pushed by the wind and only thusly. Then, twice more. Thrice more.

Each time came louder, sharper, piercing through the boundless and careless wood. The leaves rippled, and their branches pulled respectfully away from the now-keening wail. Predators froze in their pursuits, prey in their escapes. Slowly the creatures settled themselves upon the forest floor, with its slow churning soil, as if they sought to hide within it.

The fourth did not rise from the throat of beast or man, and with it came the burning rains.

A great leviathan settled amidst a carpet of moss and vines, in a clearing that was not of nature's making, and trembled in its fury. The waters sizzled against its oaken hide.

The skies cried for it, now.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 02:46:44 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 16, 2020, 09:42:44 PM »
The Forest

Slowly, the dire wolves began to howl. The cats keened, and the birds cawed. A choir slowly began to form, radiating outwards, rippling throughout the immense woodlands as it burst out into collective mourning in solidarity with one of its strongest protectors. Eventually, a short buxom elf appeared next to the mourning dragon and rubbed her hand against her barky snout. The acid slid harmlessly down her pristine form, and sage could immediately tell that Eruraviel felt fundementally different than she had the previous day.

"What happened to make you cry like this?"

« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 07:46:30 PM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 17, 2020, 11:50:09 PM »
The Forest

Slowly, the dire wolves began to howl. The cats keened, and the birds cawed. A choir slowly began to form, radiating outwards, rippling throughout the immense woodlands as it burst out into collective mourning in solidarity with one of its strongest protectors. Eventually, a short buxom elf appeared next to the mourning dragon and rubbed her hand against her barky snout. The acid slid harmlessly down her pristine form, and sage could immediately tell that Eruraviel felt fundementally different than she had the previous day.

"What happened to make you cry like this?"

Sage

Willfully ignorant of the pitted patches of burnt wood across her magnificently prone form, the great beast remained still save for the occasional rumbling tremble which forced the earth to shift about. It was only as a familiar hand came to rest upon her that the one known to Eruraviel as Sage opened one of her now dulled eyes to acknowledge her. There was a silence, the sky's fury growing dim. But then...

"From me, they have taken something I cannot take back. My most precious of all treasures."

The beast's wings rustled like the boughs of the trees, and her tail struck down upon the earth.

"You appear to have much to celebrate. Do not waste your time within my suffering."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 18, 2020, 12:14:32 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel responded with a rumbling, growling voice as she spoke in draconic. "But how could I celebrate it with the mother of my children hurting so?"

She pressed her palm against her nostril scales. "Elves aren't dragons." She seamlessly swapped to elvish, and then back to draconic. "We don't abandon our mates."