Author Topic: The Great Northern Forest  (Read 14816 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Northern Forest
« Reply #315 on: October 18, 2020, 12:34:37 AM »
Sage

"... so you don't."

The creature grew still once more with a thick and wheezing exhalation. Then, slowly, the rains thinned to a noxious drizzle. Slowly the vast expanse of the beast's form began to lessen in scale, to soften and lighten, until the elven sorceress found herself catching in her arms the familiar green-haired form of her lover.

Sage shuddered again in Eruraviel's grasp, and her voice came out soft and fragile. Like a broken note in a song. "My Astalan. Someone killed him here, and took his body with them."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 18, 2020, 12:50:02 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel pulled her lover into a hug, then turning her head and flicking the tips of her ears against Sage's own. "Your Eruraviel is here to be with you now." She cooed in a soft, musical tone. "Do you not have a scale of his? A whisker?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 18, 2020, 01:27:07 AM »
Sage

This time it was eyes that rained, and a throat which rumbled in pain. Fingernails dug into Eruraviel's soft dress for but a moment before its magical effect discouraged Sage from persisting in such. The momentary pain seemed to give her focus, enough to sniffle and speak. "T-There may be something of the sort nearby, yes. Are you... offering to help me find his body?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 18, 2020, 04:27:49 PM »
Sage

This time it was eyes that rained, and a throat which rumbled in pain. Fingernails dug into Eruraviel's soft dress for but a moment before its magical effect discouraged Sage from persisting in such. The momentary pain seemed to give her focus, enough to sniffle and speak. "T-There may be something of the sort nearby, yes. Are you... offering to help me find his body?"

Eruraviel

"Mhmmmnmmm." Eruraviel answered. "If I can find his soul, or even a part of it, there's a chance I can repair it and put it inside of a new vessel." She replied. "I have a crystal ball I can lend you, too. I'm not the best at diviniation magic..."

The tone of her voice made it sound as if it were a sore spot for her.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 18, 2020, 11:48:09 PM »
Eruraviel

"Mhmmmnmmm." Eruraviel answered. "If I can find his soul, or even a part of it, there's a chance I can repair it and put it inside of a new vessel." She replied. "I have a crystal ball I can lend you, too. I'm not the best at diviniation magic..."

The tone of her voice made it sound as if it were a sore spot for her.

Sage

Sage's eyes visibly brightened with Eruraviel's answer, and the elf found herself being squeezed all the harder for having given it. "One item of power which my collection so sorely lacked, the one I need most, and you provide it now?!"

The elf found herself on the receiving end of a series of quick kisses pressed all over her face, and then the dragon-in-elf-form released her. "Please, bring it to me quickly. The sooner we can find where they took my son's body, the sooner we may return him to me!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 19, 2020, 05:30:18 AM »
Eruraviel

Concern ran through Eruraviel's mind-there were so many things which could go wrong, even were they able to recover her son's body. It could have been mutilated beyond repair, he could have been used to repair or create a powerful arcane item, or simply destroyed by some fell magik bryond her current area of experience. Even then, the divining could fail, and they'd be back to square one, without the smallest of clues.

She kept all of that to herself, and chose to embrace her fellow elven warmth. "It's here." She replied with a tight squeeze. "Just reach into my chest and you'll find it. I keep a small demiplane inside there."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 20, 2020, 01:47:25 AM »
Eruraviel

Concern ran through Eruraviel's mind-there were so many things which could go wrong, even were they able to recover her son's body. It could have been mutilated beyond repair, he could have been used to repair or create a powerful arcane item, or simply destroyed by some fell magik bryond her current area of experience. Even then, the divining could fail, and they'd be back to square one, without the smallest of clues.

She kept all of that to herself, and chose to embrace her fellow elven warmth. "It's here." She replied with a tight squeeze. "Just reach into my chest and you'll find it. I keep a small demiplane inside there."

Sage

The green-haired 'elf' reached into Eruraviel's chest immediately, her hand plunging between her abundant cleavage from below in the midst of their embrace. She grasped with a fearsome intent, her concentration absolute and for a moment terrifying. Sage sought her prize without regard for any other item she might encounter, fumbling about until at last she grasped the orb in question. "Yes, yes, here it is...!"

Her eyes gleamed with an emerald power as she pulled away from Eruraviel, and reflected off the great crystal sphere she held up in her hand. The true elf here could sense the forest around them growing agitated, aroused from its shared sorrow in response to Sage's manic energies. For indeed, already the dragon was imposing her will upon the great relic, and it swirled with her power. "Reveal to me, the blood of my child - the stain of it upon his killer's hands, that I may free him of their despoiling grasp!"

Thorra

A great shockwave wrecked the store's merchandise as Thorra impacted Nanako's gut. Shelves collapsed, pulverized by the sheer force of being next to Thorra's impact. Afterwords, Thorra came hurtling back into her body's hand after slamming into Nanako. She clasped her fist around herself and shook her head. "If this is the best you can offer me, I'm not interes-" Thorra paused. She felt something attempting to look at her and probe her location. She wasn't exactly sure what, but...

Electricty coursed through her hollow veins, and she poured her divinity into fighting back the intrusion. Despite her best efforts though, Sage would be able to see who she was looking for, even as the location remained fuzzy in her mind.

She shook her head to clear away the momentary distraction. "Sorry, something just came up. Talk to you another time."

Thorra flew out of the shattered frontal window, searching for a sutiable place to scry the runes of fate herself. Something was coming, and she wanted to know what.

Sage

An absolutely vicious grin, full of teeth and seething with vitriol scarcely held behind them, spread across the green dragon's elven face like a sickness. A reptilian hiss escaped from her throat as she, and soon Eruraviel, witnessed the big bountiful blonde on the other end of the act of divination. More importantly they witnessed what she was wearing.

Green. Leggings.

"I will find her, Eru." Her head snapped so violently toward the actual elf present it appeared as though the force could have broken it.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:22:38 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 25, 2020, 03:03:27 PM »
Eruraviel

"Nnnn..." Eruraviel shook as Sage so roughly plunged her into the chest and bit her lip. She stared silently at the beautiful goddess, and immediately could tell that she was similar to herself. Eru's ears trembled, and she suddenly pulled Sage into a hug.

"Be careful. She's strong."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 26, 2020, 10:03:20 PM »
Eruraviel

"Nnnn..." Eruraviel shook as Sage so roughly plunged her into the chest and bit her lip. She stared silently at the beautiful goddess, and immediately could tell that she was similar to herself. Eru's ears trembled, and she suddenly pulled Sage into a hug.

"Be careful. She's strong."

Sage

That, at least, seemed to give the elder dragon pause. Her arms slowly wrapped back around Eruraviel's shoulders for a moment. "I did not survive so long without care. I will come back."

Then Sage pulled away, and stepped back once, twice, three times with long supple legs, before finally turning and taking flight on feathery wings, just another bird in the sky seeking prey.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 09, 2020, 04:34:38 AM »
Eruraviel

Continued from The Citadel of Sorcery

In the next moment, they immediately felt the oppresive increase in the ambient mana. Her two human friends probably hadn't ever been this far out. Normally, one would need a full combat-ready party of mages and warriors in order to have a solid chance of a successful expedition. For a moment, they couldn't even see anything. The only bearing they had was the elvish woman's ironclad grasp upon their arms.

Then, they felt a rush of her magic, and Eruraviel's enchantment took effect, granting them the ability to see within this magical darkness as if they were in broad daylight. Trees soared up into the heavens, the skyline completely invisible underneath the dense brush, and in front of them, there was a crystalline, pure lake directly out of a painting. It glistened with mana the same way the air, and everything else out here was, and would most certainly serve as a powerful spell component in its own right if collected. A keen eye could pick out countless rare herbs growing around its basin.

"This, my fellow ladies, is my home." She let go of them and hopped forwards, spinning around in the air and landing with a bow. "I swear on the honor of house Lavinnia that you will be treated with the utmost respect as guests for the duration of our date. What's mine is yours to gather."
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 04:35:40 AM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 10, 2020, 02:04:52 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel's eyes seemed to sparkle with a joyful impishness, glowing with a faint purple hue as a result of the magic that naturally ran through her when she got excited. She grabbed onto both of their arms, and with blinding speed, pulled them both up against her. "Oh, cheating. My kind are a lot more open to this sort of thing, so don't worry." They felt Eru's divine powers rush through the three, and they winked out of existence.

Chris + Jenn

Ordinarily, there were enchantments in place to prevent strange mages from grabbing hold of spellcasters of Lapidarian caliber - teleporting poor schmucks into lethal traps was a classic threat and one that anyone of note did their best to protect against. Despite these this mage and her apprentice were both unceremoniously pulled past any such defenses, dropped into a totality of unnatural darkness while feeling as though they had been immersed unprepared into a mystical environment of primordial proportions. To say that Eruraviel nearly found herself thrown off of Christina with superhuman strength was to understate the matter - fingernails had already dug into her skin, and she had the startled cry of the less experienced Jennifer to go with it.

But then the magic came again, and they could see, and they pulled back with, respectively, a shiver and gasp. Christina pulled the energy nearby about herself and her apprentice like a poncho against the rain, and took stock of their surroundings. "That's-"

"- wow." Jenn finished for her, eyes wide while she fixed her witch's hat atop her head. "That was amazing!"

"Terrifying." And yet, Christina gazed out at the magnificent lake, beneath the shadow of the great boughs, and flushed. "You weren't joking when you said goddess, did you? All this for a date?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 10, 2020, 02:54:07 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel crossed her arms underneath her breasts and puffed it forwards. "Hohoho, it'd be a pretty pathetic lie if I wasn't a goddess, wouldn't it? I mean, I'd look like a total jackass who was completely full of herself! Well, the latter isn't completely wrong!" She continued laughing as she made a joke at her own expense, reaching out to her side at about hip level. With her palm down, a table with a veritable banquet of delicious-looking foods materialized out of the elf's magic. A great roasted leg of pork surrounded by an array of grilled veggies and a bowl of rice laid atop an ornate tablecloth.

"And, well, I brought you all the way out here because I wanted to show that I genuinely respect your powers. Feel free to take whatever you like from here-I'm a magnanimous goddess. All I wish to do is be allowed to spend some time with you and for you to listen to what I have to offer." Finally, her smile faded, and she lowered her arms down to her sides with her palms facing outwards, where the two humans could see them. "No tricks."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 10, 2020, 05:17:44 AM »
Chris + Jenn

Both of the ladies were looking over everything, examining the table of food, and more of the lake, and glancing back and forth between it all with varying degrees of enthusiasm. It couldn't last forever, of course. "I don't know, master..." Jenn finally said after visibly gawking over everything. She'd pulled closer to her redheaded instructor, and they were whispering really softly now. "Can we really take her at her word about this? She's some kind of faerie!"

But Christina, she nudged her apprentice in the side, who let out a soft 'hey...' in response. "If she wanted to hurt us, she would have placed us at her mercy already. Don't be so suspicious, alright?" And then that being said, she turned her attention back to Eruraviel and smiled. "Okay, but only for a night! After that if we're not interested, you have to let us go, okay?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 10, 2020, 04:19:18 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel's ears were twisted, facing automatically towards the source of the only noise-the two talking. The elf brought her hand to her mouth and chuckled. "I'm an elf, not a fairy. You'll need to talk quieter than that for me not to be able to hear you, for future reference."

She suddenly disappeared with a puff of pink smoke, reappearing between the two floating in the air. She grabbed their shoulders and gently squeezed them. She turned to look at the cute green-haired witch and smiled. "I don't get offended by slights the same way a fairy would either, so everything's still cool! I'll be sure to send you guys back as soon as you want to leave!"

After that, she teleported back to her original spot, minus her clothes and facing the other direction. Her long golden hair shone with the magic of this place, glistening with power. It triled down to just above her butt, which was covered by some form of form-fitting black boxer shorts which clung to the contors of her ass and kept it from jiggling too much as she walked. Her thighs were pale, too thick to wrap ones hands around. Not just from fat, but there were also strong, dense muscles hidden inside of her which betrayed her full physical prowess. Her feet had a soft, flawless sheen to her soles which they could catch a glimpse of as a result of her standing upon her toes. She leaned over and cupped a handful of the water, transmuting it into an aqua-blue bikini top which she proceeded to cover her chest with. Then, finally, she turned around and waved at them. "Come on! Do you two want to just gawk at me, or have a good time swimming in my secret alcove?"

As a result of her finally turning around, they could also see just how much she was packing downstairs, held tight against her body by her underwear. Even flaccid, it dwarfed the size of any human male, and her balls were about the size of their clenched fists. "Or do you want to eat first?!" Eruraviel cocked her head, and flicked her ears with curiosity.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 04:25:26 PM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 11, 2020, 05:01:15 AM »
Chris + Jenn

"That sounds like the sort of thing a fairy would say to trick someone!" And then Christina was covering Jenn's mouth, and smiling brightly, and nodding her head at the highly impressive and casual display of teleportation and levitation right in front of them. "What she meant to say is, I'll be sure to let you know when we're ready."

What followed next gave them plenty of reason to gawk as the deceptively youthful elf, yet more casual a display of sorcery, and of the superhuman beauty which Eruraviel gave little thought to the immensity of. Jenn was the first to snap out of their shared eating of eyecandy when her stomach loudly rumbled, and the greenhaired witch's hand went to her stomach while she blushed in embarrassment. "I-I might have to take you up on that second offer."

Christina meanwhile, was unconsciously licking her lips. "It's not like it won't be there for us when we're done, right? You don't want to swim on a full stomach!" She moved closer to the lake herself, running over in ways that only her nice fancy armor and bodysuit were preventing from giving the elf a very interesting show. "You just did something really cool with that water! Let me see..."

She knelt down by the water herself and, drawing upon the very same mana contained within the lake to start shaping it into something resembling clothing. "Hmm... I can get the shape down fine." She took another moment, and refined the texture of the water then too, working it with both hands until it was a much more refined design, but still fundamentally a liquid held in place by the manipulation of ambient energy.

Jenn was watching with exasperation.