Author Topic: Halloween Town  (Read 13472 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Town
« Reply #180 on: October 16, 2020, 11:04:59 PM »
Zeke

"Oh no, whatever shall I do. Please, deliver me from my majesty, your misery." He feigned fear and regret as her thighs closed in like a vice, but shook his head with a calm smile. Even if he tried to bullshit her, he sucked at lying. The truth is, even something like this was pleasant.

"No. A jewel is beautiful because others can adore it. I'm not so jealous that I'd keep a bird in a cage. Ah, but I expect the same courtesy. This is my right of conquest, or as the people of this age call it - your things are my things."

Even if it was Zeke, his tone wasn't as crazed or depraved as before. He swooped the queen of the night up in his embrace and carried her away to the skies - four burning wings behind his back. Following her lead, this wouldn't take long at all.

The two great stars crashed on the hideout's roof, smashing it into bits. Zeke's uncaring eyes turned to the fight below with a tired, but amiable smile. But the delivery was totally deadpan.

"Honey I'm hoome."

Some things never change.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 17, 2020, 09:31:59 PM »
Harley

The eyes of the batgirl and Harley locked onto the approaching couple.  A flaming pumpkin appeared in Harley's hands, her jovial smile creeping onto her face.  She leapt from the building, landing on a shorter one adjacent to the one she had perched herself on.  "How did you know about this?" she said, glancing at the batgirl then at Valarie.  "Well none of this is your concern."

The bat girl bit her lip and said, "Help us please."

The battle continued.  A few more fell to the candlemen.  The resistance wouldn't last much longer.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2020, 06:11:51 AM »
Valerie

"There can be only one Queen of the Night." The blond vampire was still clinging to Zeke's broad form, it was even more intimate than before with her pressed tightly against and rubbing her cheeks against his chest. The heat that clung to him at all times was exotic, and it drove her mad with desire.

Throb.

Her fangs were fully extended and were pounding like mad, she really needed to sink them into something, no to sink them into him. She was absolutely drenched and her underwear would have surely been ruined if they weren't the high quality magical fabrics from Liz's tower. Even so her arousal was like a sharp edge but she wouldn't give in, not until he fulfilled his promise and claimed her upon the throne.

"All of you! Acknowledge me as your ruler and we shall save you from the tyrant Harley!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 20, 2020, 06:17:50 PM »
Zeke

Help...?

Zeke's eyes narrowed. Salvation? What a strange thing to say to an evil that'd gladly devour everything for its own sake. But the truly strange part was the unease Zeke felt at the request. Zeke must have once asked for the same thing, for a savior to come down to drag them from the darkness.

Teeth grit against one another. What was this audacity? They were the ones who initiated this pitiful assassination, and yet they dared to complain and beg when their incompetence bore fruit!? To them... to Zeke of all people!?

Val could feel the tension in Zeke's muscles, swelling, and begging for release. Their body's form was intensifying, and the heat that stroked her took an entirely different quality. It was the kind of intensity that could only be born from madness, but it was enough to drive her mad herself. It was an unfair, absurd strength. Genuine power.

"That won't be necessary."

A power that was touching her. Heating her up. And - wait. Wait wait wait. Did he just pick up a piece of rubble?! This large piece of rock, held tight between those fingers!? His intent was clear, he was going to crush the resistance utterly with this. His rage, his outrage, all of it must be enough for him to unleash death on the impudent monsters. It must have been a relieving sight for Harley, that her work would be cut out for her.

Phew...

Wait! No! What was the meaning of this! Before protesting was even an option, Zeke cocked the rubble back, raised his leg - and yeeted the stone with that monstrous strength straight into the candlemen! The stone cracked and split into  a volley of sharpnel, and it all fired down on the enemy forces. As if it was a rocket, an impact like this would truly shatter the earth and burst like lightning. Zeke's grin moved to the resistance, far more friendly than you'd expect.

"You are shameless, prideless... and worse of all, weak. Stand back. We don't want to wait another second." How could they - Zeke say all of this as if each of these things was a badge of honor. His muscled burst and launched him to the hallow queen, hungry to ravage the enemies in his way.

"I will protect you."
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 02:07:16 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2020, 02:11:51 AM »
Harley

Queen of the night?

The face of the hallow queen was dimly lit by a crackling fire.    Still, after the treatment he gave her, she was no fool.  The Hallow Queen knew what was coming next and enlarged her pumkin.  It grew to the size of a truck, held aloft over her head before falling down on Zeke like a meteor.

The batgirl looked up at her options.  The vampire king who demanded loyalty or seemingly would leave them to die.  This strange man who fought in the tournament but seemed to act on a whim.  She thought back to all her struggles, the effort it took to build this resistance, the friends she made and lost along the way, it kept her frozen in place.  It was the type of sadness that made her completely unwilling to move, to do anything but think upon her failure.

"Trade one tyrant for another?" she asked aloud, her voice drowned out by everyone elses.  "I..."

Then she heard it, the voice that broke the heavens.  "I will protect you?" she repeated.

The forces of the candlemen stopped attacking the rebels the second Harley observed Zeke moving his body.  Many of the remaining forces dropped their weapons and stared at Valarie as if observing the sun rising for the first time.  Others simply fled, monsterous bodies crashing through the ruins of the building by force and falling to the ground below.  Some had wings or other methods of flight and thus flew away.  Meanwhile the candlemen turned their heads to face Zeke, ready to fire.

"You can keep that title Valarie.  I only desire to be queen of the monsters."
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 02:47:11 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 24, 2020, 05:01:08 AM »
Valerie

"Calling yourself monsters hah, cling to that moniker and you're forever a slave of Humanity!" That was something born of Human prejudice to willingly subjugate yourself to that label was to give in to the fear and the hatred.

SWIIIIIISH-

The blonde Vampire leapt of Zeke's hulking form in order to avoid the crashing descent of the pumpkin meteor and it was in the impressive afterglow of its impact that she continued speaking. "NO! We are not monsters! We will rise above this, this silly notion the Humans impose on us. We will come together and with our strength and our wisdom, we will build a future they could only dream off!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 24, 2020, 06:51:25 PM »
Zeke

Oh no, my vampire shield.

As he quickly waved his hand, the projectile crashed straight into Zeke, blooming like the greatest firework. The flames stretched and roared, but suddenly froze in silence - only to shrink back as if sucked by something, and revealing a man bursting out freely. "You can't change your nature, Val. Winds will always blow, leaves will always fall... monsters will always be monsters."

In that brilliant explosion, no one could have appreciated the beautiful arcs the sword had formed, but there was no mistake that the spell had vanished. Two swords were gripped hand in hand, and his clothes swooshed against the winds as he rose up and towered over the former queen.

"But with a strong heart, you can overcome nature. Surpass it even. This will help me surpass myself. Wouldn't you agree?"

He said those words at Harley with a genuinely friendly smile, like he was looking forward to seeing how she'd get out of this one. It wasn't the kind of smile you should sport while drawing two swords against an enemy. The last generation's Zeke had met her, he had a handful of these memories, and more importantly, his hydra she gobbled up lingered with just enough of its strength to let him communicate with her.

And with no delay or pause, he threw a quick succession of jabs at the Queen, using the swords to extend their reach and hook her in with a nasty combination of slashes.

Looks like you've hit a streak of bad luck, Harley. It was hard to distract her enough to spare you the rod, but I wasn't going to dissuade her, this outcome's convenient for me too. You know what that means, right?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 01:56:07 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 25, 2020, 06:10:07 PM »
Halloween Town

Harley smiled, leaping backwards as he came forward.   With her palm held forward, A pumpkin formed, floating ever so slightly in front of her.  With another hand held in front of her, a candle appeared before morphing into the full form of a candleman.  The lightning jabs of Zeke's punches obliterated the body of the candleman and both of them were consumed with fiery explosion.  The shockwave sent Harley back and the pumpkin forward.

Oh so it was yours?  It was quite delicious.  Don't worry I am quite aware of what this means.  It is quite inconvenient that you brought the king of vampires here.

The batgirl closed her eyes and watched the fight.  It was beautiful, the two creatures finally engaging the hallow queen in combat.  If they killed her here then...  "I'd rather be slave to humanity than a slave to you," she said, spreading her wings.

Meanwhile, the candlemen fired on the pair, engulfing whatever remained in the flaming lasters fired from their eyes.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 28, 2020, 05:23:42 PM »
Valerie

"All this talk of slavery is trite and boring, I have come to bring freedom...."

Valerie sighed and looked around her, the candlemen were attacking them now. This was all so pointless, this bloodshed really left a bad taste in her mout. some good old Yamada school of flexing was needed here.

Then the Vampire King blurred past the remaining Candlemen and destroyed them all before they could finish their attacks.

"JUST QUIT IT ALL OF YOU!" Valerie took a breathe before continuing, letting the rest of the combatants time to stop and listen to her.

"Columbia will be coming back in force and then they will burn this place to the ground. Yet here you are fighting over toys like children when your lifves, your very home is under threat of complete annihilation. Have you no shame? This is the time to set aside your differences and come together to save your home so what the hell are you doing?" Her glaring red eyes was aimed at all of them, Loyalists and Rebels alike.

"Zeke I trust you can handle things here, I have a very important matter to attend that I have been putting on hold for too long. But fear not I will be back!"

And with that, the Vampire King left with a leap.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 03:09:23 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 30, 2020, 03:29:52 AM »
Zeke

Some brat I assimilated actually managed to realize it was in a new body, it was a wonderful little accident. It truly tried to tear me apart. I was fortunate you were there to clean up my mess, but I didn't think Salvation would also try to kill me, that was fun.

The flurry of blows didn't relent, calm as space itself. They'd suck the sorcerous explosion without pity. Thus, dashing forward head-on, Zeke slashed the Pumpkin in half- and its magic. He tossed a sword in the air, twirling it playfully. "That's right. Won't you think about me a little? What am I supposed to plunder if you waste it all biting your tail?" The sword was pointed in the direction of Harley's pretty neck, ready to rush and cut her to bits.

But he stopped. Wait, what was that all about? Some kind of sick joke? "Huh? Wait, don't just dump the job on me. Do I look like I am that-"

But she was gone before he could protest, leaving him blinking sheepishly in an awkward as hell spot.

"...trustworthy?"

He looked at Harley, like he was trying to put a finger on what just happened, and sighed with a tired smile. "Haha. Serves me right for being a traitorous rascal myself. Well, since I got this far, I'll be taking over your district. I'm sure you have your objections, I'll be happy to hear them once you're on your knees. Now then, since I've got to pick up the slack myself..."

His stance became as feral as his smile, and his muscles swelled with heat and power that raged so hard they could be felt meters away. With a look more intense than ever, he brandished his sword in earnest.

"Time to surpass my limits."
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 02:51:58 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 01, 2020, 03:20:23 PM »
Harley

He can cut apart magic? Harley thought as she watched him rip through the pumpkin.  She shot backwards, a pumpkin gathering in her palm.  No matter.  I won't fall so easily...

As the light faded from the pumpkin's eyes, its upper half falling in front of Zeke, it was ripped apart by the fire enveloping its body.  The pumpkin had exploaded.  Its lower half exploaded right after, threatening to swallow Zeke whole.

The Hallow queen began using her hand to weave signs as she flew backwards towards off of the side of the building, falling towards the ground.  Her palm was pointed towards the sky, the pumpkin growing larger in her palm.  However, I do not think I am quite ready to fight you yet.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 02, 2020, 12:15:56 AM »
Zeke

Zeke's eyes snapped to the carved creature, but it was too late. Flames hurled outwards his entire vicinity, swallowing him in a hellish vortex. Was that it? Was he swallowed whole?

The holes that ripped open from the flames declared an answer, like a scream against the world. No, compared to the flames of hell, this is far too gentle! Compared to the fervor of my dream, this attack is kind as the setting sun! And the sun immediately set for her, in the form of five dark blades spinning with monstrous speed. A strong throw, an accurate throw... fired straight at her limbs to pin her like a cushion and gnaw at the magic current in her.

"Wielding created life as a shield and deadly flames as a spear, all while annoyingly buzzing about the battlefield. Curious, are these my memories as well?"

The sound barrier boomed - but it was deafened by the explosion of his feet against the melting ground. The roar of plasma carried him like a comet to victory, swirling like a ravenous meteor, and even that trembled before the force packed behind his fist, shimmering with a gorgeous blue hue. But the glowing fist hid the intent... of the unreinforced kick aimed at her plexus.

Being ready or not has no bearing. As long as you have the will, I'll always be there to dance with you - Pumpkin.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 12:16:59 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 03, 2020, 02:29:10 AM »
Harley

Ineffective, weak, not enough.  But she wouldn't give up.  The Hallow queen fired magic from her feet, twisting and turning in the air to dodge the blades.

Even still, the frustration of her weakness was punctuated by the fist striking her muscular abs.  Her eyes widening as she heard him call her true name.  The leg that followed sent her flying into the ground like a comet.  Where any other person would crash into the ground with a thud, Harley instead sunk into it, her form evaporating as her back struck the concrete.  The hand signs had been weaved and thus she could escape into one of her many hideouts.  Nay she could have escaped the district if she so desired.

Not yet.... Not yet....  Enjoy this victory Zeke.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 02:43:05 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 08, 2020, 07:36:53 PM »
Ezekiel

"Hahahahahaha!" The feral smile widened, Zeke readied to attack, but-!

She vanished.

Zeke blinked.

"Haaa?" You know even for a role, it still feels weird to be called that by a stranger... Escape? Not a bad choice. She was a better woman with her head attached to her torso. As the burning aura slowly waned, Zeke's face relaxed, and his smile turned into their calm and content expression. Was it a mask? Was it their real face? For a liar and a scoundrel who couldn't even protect a single comrade, playing along was just fine. They had no use for the dead.

Instead, the mysterious man turned their eyes to the living. As its - their tattered cloak swayed under burning winds, you could almost notice a bar code tattooed to the new vessel. Almost like he was less of a human and more of a product. An object. A tool. Something bred to be used and thrown away.

"Now then, I thought I heard someone saying something like..." Shadows swirled around Zeke's fingertips, forming a small bat that cried out with a familiar voice.

"I'd rather be slave to humanity than a slave to you!"

A darkness creased over their face, Zeke's face... and they smiled. A dark, evil glow burned in the vessel's eyes, making the earth tremble in its malice as the sun lowered and prostrated before the evil star. "That's right... so I guess you can't complain after all... if I have my way with all of you!"

The sun had already set over Halloween Town. The destruction, the decimation...

Was being slowly repaired. Dark organisms roamed the grounds and used their combined power to repair the smashed buildings and burnt streets of their own free will. As the dead and injured were tallied and brought to safety, beasts from another world soared across the skies, keeping vigilant watch over any survivors from either side so they may be brought to safety.

But while these resources were being salvaged, an unspeakable evil brewed in the heart of the district. It bubbled, burnt with anticipation, and-

"Pwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! This is delicious! So good, so goooooooooooooooooooooood~!" Zeke took a big bulp of the pumpkin soul, gorging it down greedily like it was the best and only thing they had tasted in centuries. Without any regard, dignity or pride, it munched and gulped down on fermented pumkin beer, pumkin  seeds, pumkin pies, roasted pumpkin, pumpkin risotto, deep fried pumkpin, pumkpin ice cream, pumpkin milkshake, pumpkin salad, pickled pumkin, barbecued pumpkin and more. And he wasn't the only one. The remaining resistance members and civilians had been summoned here to partake in this meal together, to speak and reassure one another, or just to recuperate while the wounded where tended to.

It was Zeke's idea, of course. After all, they wished to know more of this place and its cultures. Food was an important step to understanding this people. And to be honest, they were starving. But as Zeke kept munching on, the stares pointed at a single body finally registered, and a blush appeared on their... Zeke's face.

"Um, I mean, it's appetizing. Adequate. Uh, just forget what you saw, okay? And I'll have more of that pie please, it's simply scrumptious." Zeke turned to the bat girl. "Have you ever eaten something this delicious? You've gotta try it."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 09, 2020, 04:43:51 PM »
Lola

The batgirl stayed silent, as she had been the whole time.  Her sharp eyes stared at Zeke's every move, yet refused to say a single word.  It was clear she was upset about something, but also observing him.  The real question was why she agreed to come out if this was what she was going to do the whole time.