Author Topic: Nexus Campus Town  (Read 24303 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus Campus Town
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2019, 02:42:56 AM »
Lucy

Lucy kept writing down answers on the worksheet at a quick pace, Even if your card fail you, money will never fail you! Just buy your opponent. This was pretty mind numbing, it sure made you ready for college, ready for the indoctrination. 

she spared his response a single glance and then wrote down her reply, sliding it back the same way.

I Don't mind.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2019, 02:52:11 AM »
Steaven

Steaven hated these sheets.  He loved running a dark magician deck.  Why did he always have to rail on it every time they had study hall?  It didn't matter in the end, its not like he could concentrate enough right now to care.  As his eyes drifted towards her sheet, he gulped.  It was all too good to be true.  After all, he was just a teenager.  Having a girl that hot would put him right next to the biggest sexiest guys in the school!  Plus, he could get laid, a lot!

But was he really ready for the attention?

He didn't think, not anymore.  It was best just to be honest with his feelings.  The pencil pressed onto the paper, his wrist flowing freely.  The paper that was passed back read, Well then if your going to do that make it a show.  I want to rub it in Paul's face.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2019, 03:09:59 AM »
Lucy

Lucy continued writing down answers in much the same way as before, and then shoved the paper back at him. It was truly a marvel how she managed to write it that quickly, like she took no time at all to think about it,

I'll try, but I'm no succubus ^~^

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2019, 03:25:36 AM »
Steaven

The instructor walked down the isles, collecting each sheet from the students.  Steaven was about to write his answer to Lucy, but was forced to instead erase what he had already written for her.  It took a while since he really had to make sure it couldn't be seen.  By the time the instructor picked it up, it was filled with nothing but their answers.  He would have to spend the entire time waiting for that moment, the moment where he could feel her ass on his lap once again.

9:50pm

The instructor stood up and walked out of the room.  Paul leaned to his right and prodded Steaven.  "So what the hell were you two passing notes for?" he asked, turning to Lucy.  "You weren't serious about wanting to be with Steaven right?  C'mon you could get anyone in this school with a body like that.  Don't you want like one of the jocks or one of the smarter guys?"

Steaven frowned at him.  I swear.  Why does he always have to make me look bad in front of girls?  What happened to having a good wingman?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2019, 03:56:12 AM »
Lucy

She flung her hair to said with one hand and turned to his rude boy. "I thought you were Steaven's friend, but all you do is demean him. and if macho muscles is all you care you about, he could easily bend you in half if he wanted to. And you, I doubt you could even beat me."

She put her hand down on the desk like she was about to arm wrestle.

"And if you say some dumb shit about me being a girls means I'm weak, I'll beat you into next week. Come on.... or are you a chicken?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2019, 12:49:43 PM »
Paul

"What?  It was just a question," he said, raising an eyebrow at her sudden aggression.  The boy couldn't help but feel that sinking feeling grow even stronger within his heart.  How the hell did he get a girl this passionate, this willing to stick her neck out for him?  Ah well, at least this will be a quick little match, not much to gain from beating on a girl though.

He placed his elbow on the table, a claping sound reverberating through the classroom as his palm clashed with hers.  While a good portion were in the hallways gathering their stuff, the ones still inside slowly gathered around.  "I wasn't going to call you a girl, but you do look a little soft.  How about this, if I win, go on a date with me."

Steaven snarled.  "Excuse me?  Whats gotten into you?"

He couldn't belive this.  Paul occasionally threw put downs but he's never seen him just outright try to steal a girl he was interested in.  In fact, Paul usually encouraged him to chase after girls he liked.  Whatever, if he was going to act like this, Steaven hoped Lucy would put the man in his place.  After all, Paul didn't know she was a supernatural.  At this point, he didn't care who did it, as long as it was done.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2019, 04:42:02 PM »
Lucy

She smirked as he raised the stakes with his condition. "Wow someone's jealous but sure, I'll go on a date if you beat me." Lucy spoke loudly enough so that no one could miss her declaration.

The girl got ready and an intense look of concentration came over her face, and as the match started her arm shook from exertion as she tried wrestling his arm down. Tried being the operative word, as she made sure to put on a show of trying her hardest while only using about half of what this guy's strength was based on his build.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2019, 01:33:25 AM »
Paul/Steaven

Paul smirked a little bit as his hand pushed Lucy's about halfway to the table.  His hand was shaking, but it would be over in mere moments.  "So where do you want to go when we are done?!"

There was now officially a circle.  Boys and girls alike stared at the pair in the epicenter. 

"Wow all this for a date?"

"I kinda get it.  I mean look at her!"

"Actually who even is she?"

Steaven didn't care about any of that.  His eyes widened, his face twisting as he realized Paul might actually just steal Lucy away just for the fun of it.  I mean, he wasn't pining over her or anything but this was just stupid.  First of all, if they did go on a date, there would never be an end to the drama.  A freind taking the girl from another freind?  Thats the kind of thing you see in a trashy drama and he was the scrawny nerd character!

"Damn it Lucy don't lose to him.  Your a-"

Right can't spill the magical girl thing...

"Your an important person.... to my family!"

The crowd began chattering amongs themselves.  "Important memeber of the family?  What is she his cousin?"

"Thats sort of weird."

"No they are probably childhood friends!"

This was getting out of control.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2019, 01:50:25 AM »
Lucy

"I know Steaven, I'm not going anywhere with him!" And just as she made her decleration, she actually started pushing Paul's hand back to the halfway point. But just as she was about to pass it her strength faltered and she was pushed down almost all the way to table.

" I'm not losing! " Somehow she managed to push him back to the halfway point again but most of her upper body was shaking and she was breathing heavily.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2019, 01:57:59 AM »
Steaven

As the crowd continued their chatter, Steaven gasped.  Her knuckle was floating mere inches above the table before shooting back up to the halfway point.  All the while, Paul smiled and said, "Well that was pretty neat, but thats probably all your going to get!"  With that little taunt, he tightened his grip and thrust downward with the last of his strength, his bicep bulging on his arm.

"Lucy!  Do something!"

THe crowd was silent.  The chatter had stopped the second Steaven had gasped.  At this point, they were just interested in how the match would end.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2019, 02:09:48 AM »
Lucy

"I... Don't.... Think..." Her panting made it hard to follow what she was saying, but with every second her hand inched ever closer to the table. Her whole body shook as she desperately tried to summon all the strength she had, but it was for naught.

With a resounding thud her hand met the desk and ended their mask, and just a second later Lucy herself followed. The black haired girl fell onto the desk, far too tired to support herself. She looked like she would pass out any moment.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2019, 02:20:23 AM »
Paul/Steaven

Paul shot up, his arms high in the air as he shouted, "YEAH I DID IT.  Now you gotta..."  He paused and looked around.  Everyone had closed body language.  Folded arms, toes tapping: it was clear he was now the bad guy.

"Wow... she really looks hurt."

"Maybe she has asthma or something."

Still, that did not make his triumphant smile falter.  He was the bad guy sure, but the ladies love a bad guy, especially a bad guy with a hot girlfriend.  "Alright so how about that date?  I'm thinking moonlight walk on the docks."

Steaven rushed over to Lucy, blushing a little bit as he got a big old eyefull of her tits and realized the rest got a big old look at her ass.  "Woah its huge...." one voice said.  The girls were rubbing their rears selfconciously. 

"Are you alright?" Steaven asked, offering her a hand.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 02:21:13 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2019, 02:30:49 AM »
Lucy

Her head shot up at his question, proving that she had some energy left in her. Still, the ferocity behind her glare was impressive for a school girl.

"Can't we settle this some other way? I really don't want to go on a date with you, least of all on the docks. Just how boring can you get, are you a fucking NPC or something?" Even as she yelled at him, she didn't move from her position on the desk.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2019, 02:50:14 AM »
Paul/Steaven

Steaven raised his hands as he felt the icy glare of Lucy.  Although, he did sort of like the spunk.  It was kind of endearing.  Meanwhile, Paul took a step back for a second before putting on his smug grin.

"Well i'm not that mean, we can go somewhere else," Paul said.

"She doesn't want to go on a date with you!" Steaven finally said, poking at his chest.  "Good lord, whats wrong with you today?!"

Paul turned to face Steaven.  "How about you huh?!  Who even is she?"

Steaven tilted his head back.  "I don't know jackass, how about you ask her when your on a date with her!"

"Jealous?" Paul said with a grin.  He flexed his arm, showing off a little speedbump of a bicep.  "I might not be popular, but I think i've proved my point."

Finally having enough, Steaven grabbed Lucy by the hand and tried to pull her to her feet.  "C'mon lets get out of here!  I'm sick of looking at his stupid face!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2019, 03:26:30 AM »
Lucy

She was actually too focused on Paul to notice that Steaven had pulled her up to her feet. It actually worked though, until she stumbled and leaned onto Steaven as support instead of the table.

"Thanks Steaven, But this doesn't let you off the hook!" Suddenly her glare was now focused on him.

"Whadda you mean you don't know me? We used to play together all the time, don't tell me you forgot!"