Author Topic: Nexus Campus Town  (Read 24281 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus Campus Town
« Reply #210 on: March 16, 2020, 09:25:52 PM »
Shinji

Their auras flared, clashed against eachother. Suddenly, his foot already pressed straight on her face, pushing her away."Shaddup you freak."

It was still kind of embarassing. His ears were blushin a little, so he looked away.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 17, 2020, 12:40:41 AM »
Entheo

Entheo I think they are about to have sex...

What?  But the guy said no.

I think they are doing what you kids call hate fucking.

Oh no.

Entheo could feel himself shrinking into the background, shrunken by the sheer strength of the tension in the air.  It was both exciting and scary at the same time.  "So... are you guys going to fuck now....?  Do uhh, you want me to leave you two alone?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 17, 2020, 04:54:47 AM »
Neil

Nicole held firm even with Shinji's foot in her face, eyes alight like a predator scenting blood. The werewolf's gaze darted over to Entheo for a moment as he started to back out, a grin splitting her lips.

"Oh no need," Nicole said, bemused, "Spectators definitely haven't stopped him before."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2020, 06:11:18 PM »
Shinji

A glance was all that was needed to be shot at the brat.

"Entheo, go eat your food."

Shinji then approached the werewolf. He was approaching him, yes, because he couldn't kick his ass without getting closer.

"And you... are you here just to piss me off? Because if you are... I'll let you know it's the worst timing in your life to try me."

He was glaring down at Neil. No, something about this glare was way more intense than usual. It was like stepping in a no man's land filled with landmines, sharks and lava. And the sharks fired laser beams.

That's the kind of danger Neil was in right now.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 19, 2020, 12:34:42 AM »
Entheo

The young man averted Slayer's gaze, turning his head lazily towards the door.  "You know that doesn't sound too bad," he said, already walking towards the door.  "i'm pretty hungry."

Weird people.

I don't think you can talk.

Shut up imaginary friend.  I gotta eat.

Oh can I borrow your body to eat?  That smelled good.

Sure.  You helped cook it after all.

And so, Entheo made his way to the door, reaching for the doorknob and twisting.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 20, 2020, 11:56:11 PM »
Nicole

As Shinji stared down at her, Nicole stared right back, at least a little because of those lupine instincts poking at the back of her head to maintain eye contact. She was fine him coming as close as he pleased, the tension in the room rising with each step until it threatened to crush anyone with insufficient fortitude.

"No, I didn't. Like I said, I followed the smell of your cooking," the werewolf said after a long moment, sitting back on a convenient arm rest, "So who took a dump in your breakfast this time?"

With that, Nicole put her plate down nearby and crossed one leg over the other, blue eyes shining as she held Shinji's gaze.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 21, 2020, 03:07:11 PM »
Shinji

"None of your damn business." He snarled and reached for the door handle before the damn brat. He glared at both, opened the door, and looked like he'd slam it, but he actually closed it down gently and politely as to not disturb the other students.

Even though he threw a litteral grenade out there a minute ago.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 21, 2020, 06:54:36 PM »
Entheo

And so, the young man left the room, bolting out of the door, his phantom carrying whatever he could not.  The food was all his and he would have to make sure to apologize to Shinji later.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 23, 2020, 12:15:26 AM »
Neil

Watching as both men vacated the room with surprising alacrity, Nicole heaved a quiet sigh. A quick glance at her plate revealed what the lightened weight had suggested to her earlier, the dark-haired hottie had gone and stolen the food right from under their noses. A little impressive, really, even if she'd been focused more on Shinji than on the food. Not that it would be much of a loss, empty calories that they were.

Lacking anything better to do, the werewolf figured she might as well catch up with Shinji. Abandoning her five senses and focusing on the sixth, the huntress felt the building thrumming silently under her feet, its passages drawing themselves out for her. Focusing on Shinji, the werewolf followed those same instincts, simply opened the window, and climbed outside. Finding easy purchase on the walls with fingertips and hardened nails, Nicole pulled the window closed, waited for a few seconds in silence. Without warning, the werewolf let go, the wind whistling in her ears as she fell.

Just as Shinji would be exiting the building, Nicole landed hard nearby, crouching to lessen the impact as her impact cracked pavement and kicked up a little dust. On a whim, the concrete dust burned away as she stood up again, eyes opening to meet Shinji's.

"Alright, you don't want to talk about it, fair enough," Nicole said with a shrug.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 24, 2020, 02:47:14 AM »
Shinji

His expression darkened, and he didn't even stop when she showed up. How in the devil did the mutt always find him so damn fast? That was one of the thousand reasons he got the creeps. But frankly he didn't even want to put up with this crap.

"Yeah, I don't."

He walked past Neil just like that. Without a single care.

Nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing happened between them absolutely nothing nothing-

A dark feeling of brooding trailed over his steps. It was as heavy as a storm of blood. No, it truly was heavy. Like the kind of weight you shouldn't try to shoulder alone but you'll be damned if you share it with someone else.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 25, 2020, 11:58:36 PM »
Neil

With Shinji's back to her, Nicole couldn't help a slight smirk. Keeping up with him was always a fun little challenge, with how he seemed to vanish from her senses once he was out of sight. Having to rely on what her instincts told her of his path and her own skill was fun in its own way, even if his lack of presence was strange. The curt reply and the general brooding air sparked a little more amusement and no small amount of curiosity from the werewolf, Nicole realizing that this was significantly more brooding that usual.

Shrugging, the werewolf tucked her hands into her pockets and followed along in silence, giving him enough space to be out of axe range, but otherwise curious to see where things would go.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2020, 09:21:50 PM »
Shinji

He grumbled in silence, but otherwise just kept walking. Upon further inspection, he was hiding a bag in his coat. A suspiciously ominous bag seeped with a menacing aura. What could it be?

Before long, they were climbing stairs, and hallways, and labyrinthian terraces that were still being repaired. Until they came about that place. The accursed, dark place that Shinji sought. An air of tension and menace filled the air. Shinji looked like he was stepping in a warfield.

He knocked on the headmistress's office door.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 27, 2020, 06:12:52 PM »
Headmaster

After a moment, her clear voice echoed from within. The door swung itself open with a slight creak. "Come in."

The dimmed rays of the sun fell from the great tinted windows over a wide, dusty office, papers and the prints of people's passage scattered through archival bookcases and waiting tables, all before an immaculately preserved oak desk that rose at the end of the room. The headmaster's golden hair was loose from its hood for once, and her amber eyes peeked over the edge of some folder or other spread in her hands.

"Welcome. I've been expecting you, I wished to know how you were holding up. My hopes are that you're not exacerbating the noise complaints in the dorm?" The papers were left to rest by her side, and she pulled a steamy mug to her hands with an unreadable frown. "But you don't seem the type to visit for a chat."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 27, 2020, 07:24:45 PM »
Neil

Nicole followed along, toying with the idea of swapping back over as they went. Still, there were a number of things to catch her interest. The menacing bag Shinji was lugging around for one, the battle-scarred tower for another. She doubted Shinji was in much mood to talk about it, but she caught the man's scent all over the battlefield. His, and...three or four more, it seemed like.

Wonder what someone would attack this place for?

The werewolf quickly shelved the question however, as they'd arrived at Shinji's destination. Following Shinji in quietly, Nicole stayed further back in the room, crossing her arms under her chest and leaning back against a conveniently clear bit of wall as she listened in.

To her surprise, other than the tang of ambient mana present throughout, there wasn't really much of note. The coffee had milk in it, the bag was still menacing, and the woman apparently had a sense of humor, talking about noise complaints after that noisy arrival.

Shrugging internally, the werewolf stayed quiet for now, simply watching and listening.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 28, 2020, 04:03:34 PM »
Shinji

"No, I just came here to talk about the weather." He sighed and shook his head, and walked into the office without much hesitation. With a deadpan, uncaring movement, he put down the bag on her desk. The bag with an ominous, unnatural aura that could strike fear into the hearts of men.

It was food. He just prepared some extra portions, and brought her enough to have a filling meal. He even brought chopsticks and clean bowls.

"Here. I hear you don't get very good nutrition lately. It'd be bad for everyone if you just croaked." He turned his back away from her, embarassed, but with a genuine yet rough kind of caring to his words.

It smelled delicious too. Once he wasn't carrying it, that is. Maybe it was less ominous when he wasn't the one bringing it.