Author Topic: Nexus Campus Town  (Read 24341 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus Campus Town
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2019, 10:32:59 PM »
Seto Kaiba Achivement Center

8:00pm

The seto kaiba achivment center, supposedly created after a brown-haired man fired the entire board of education for refusing to include deck building as a graduate degree in one of the colleges.  It is an after school center focused on teaching students study skills for higher education.  In addition, the entire staff play are required to be at least "a second rate duelest with a third rate deck."  Naturally, the duel monsters club gets all the funding priority, but somehow the center has some of the best facilities in among the college and graduate prep schools.

The typical day of a student here starts with doing homework from school.  If they still somehow have homework to do after the program is done, they are considered utter failures.  When homework is finished, the real programming begins, teaching students elite study skills for every level of education, even if they have no desire to go to graduate programs or college.  The program is said to have taught a dog to speak English, but that one probably isn't true.  Although, there is a language program within the school.  Students can expect to be completely fluent within their chosen language within a semester.

Steaven sat down at a desk.  Despite how elite the school looked from the outside, the classes looked like average college lecture halls.  One would think the place would only have a few students, but anyone who could afford this place were from the richer districts.  Most of the people here were either from pine guardian or swole city.  Needless to say, the atmosphere was not fun.

"God damn it," Steaven groaned, sitting down at his seat.  The lesson would start soon.    He was doing pretty good all things considered.  A lot of the fit girls from swole city took classes here.  It made it really hard to concentrate.  Ever since that thing with Nanako, he developed a thing for girls with big breasts and butts, as well as strong bodies.  Also... fur?  He really liked fluffy tails.  The fit girls here were the closest he could get to that.  He couldn't stop thinking about that whole experince, the shaman, locke, the count.  Yet it all faded away so quickly.  He was expected to return to his normal life now?

No.  He didn't want to.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 11:17:36 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2019, 11:44:58 PM »
??

"Hey the lessons here aren't that bad or are you just that bad at dueling~"

She saw him walk in with an almost constipated and that the seat next to her without even noticing her. As she addressed him, she hunched forward just a bit and rested her head on her hands. Of she felt the mandatory uniform shirt slide up to expose her bellybutton when she moved, it was already straining to contain her impressive as it was. Whoever made these things really had a thing out for the girls. Even her skirt refused to stay down and revealed most of her pantyhose clad thighs.

"Surprised to see me here Steaven? Hehehe.... i don't blame you thought, my hair looks like a black mop when I wear it down like doesn't it?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2019, 11:49:36 PM »
Steaven

Weird it sounded like...

"HOLY SHIT!" Steaven shouted, falling back into his seat.  A creaking noise accompanied his slow train crash like fall to the ground, except instead of a loud boom there was a soft thud.  Rubbing his head, he got to his feet and said,

"Lucy?  Magic-"

Wait is that like a secret identity thing or...

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2019, 12:02:50 AM »
Lucy

"Pfft really? Letting my hair down isn't some magic trick you know...." There actually wasn't anything magical involved with her ending up here. "This is just regular every day me.... This is how I look when I'm not running around doing that. It really takes the mystery of it doesn't it? When you know what I look like I mean."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2019, 12:11:34 AM »
Steaven

"You go to school here?" he asked, an eyebrow raised.  She seemed like she was Locke's age.  Now that he thought about it, she was probably here to practice for graduate school.  How much money did she and her family have?  Locke made it sound like she was just some girl.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2019, 01:24:41 AM »
Lucy

"Uh yeah I'm 16 why wouldn't I?" She raised an eyebrow back in response, it was a weird question. Why else would she be here? "Aren't you going to sit down, the teacher is gonna come in soon..... What about you, do you just come here to check out girls?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2019, 09:38:59 PM »
Steaven

When a man gets to a certain age, he learns a set of skills.  One may say that to be a man is not experience, but deliberate practice aged into a fine wine by that experience.  Shaving, grooming, social skills, the ability to look at a girl and not make it obvious that you are staring at her boobs: these are all skills that one only has the opportunity to learn as they prepare to come of age.  To have these sought after traits is to possess untapped charisma and wisdom beyond the peasants.

Steaven is not one of those people.

"Yeah..." he retorted, as if he were going "duh."  His butt hit the chair pretty quickly though and his eyes lingered on her chest a little too long.  16?!  Thats BULLSHIT... Well some girls have bodies like that at their age.  Shes going to age like a piece of chicken on the side of the road though....

All of the sudden his eyes widened.  "I wasn't checking out girls!" he whispered, leaning in ever so slightly.  "I was just... you know... making sure they were ok!  She looked like she was a little sore from her last workout you know?"

The girl sitting in front of them turned around and raised an eyebrow as if to say, Really?  No you weren't.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2019, 12:00:16 AM »
Lucy

"  That's not very nice."

Lucy leaned towards him and whispered back while throwing a quick glare at the girl in front of her as if to tell her to mind her own business.

"Lying to me like that, you gotta try way harder than that if you wanna fool me. Why don't you fess up and tell me who you think the hottest girls are."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2019, 12:09:29 AM »
Steaven

Steaven's face flushed blood red.  "Wait why do you care?" he asked back.

"What are you two whispering about?"

The voice belonged to a tall man, almost Steaven's height but still taller than Lucy.  He was a fairly decently built teenager, barely visible muscles, the kind a man gets from working out without pushing himself much.  The guy gave Steaven a mischievous grin before eyeing the busty girl.  "And who is that?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2019, 12:29:50 AM »
Lucy

Lucy instantly brightened up in response to this newcomer and stood up to her full height, which wasn't as impressive as either of theirs. Even so, she leaned across the table and offered the new guy her a handshake.

"It's Lucy, I was asking him who the cutest girls were to know my competition, but he's just so adorably shy about it~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2019, 12:49:04 AM »
Paul

The man stared at Lucy for a moment, merely blinking as Steaven's face continued to brighten.  He ran to the side opposite to Steaven and whispered ever so quietly, "What the hell?!  Your too ugly and scrawny to get a girl like this.  Where did she come from?!"

It was sort of sad to think this was someone closish to him.  Steaven would hardly consider them friends, but he was nice to him at school and he was pretty cool, at least cooler than him.  Most of the girls here went for the handsome, smart and strong men (or the ones with good duel monsters skills) but for a guy who just sort of worked out for fun, he was pretty popular.  That had to make him cooler by proxy right?  No.  Sometimes he just felt like it made him look dumber.

"I don't know man," he whispered back.  "A lot has happened.  I think she has a crush on my brother.... like all the girls."

"Dude she's stacked... everywhere," Paul insisted.  "You couldn't get a girl like this if you tried."

Steaven frowned.  "Hey watch it jackass.  I'll have you know I had like three hot stacked girls show up at my house just yesterday!  And they were...mostly paying attention to me.  I even felt a boob man, a boob!"

Paul raised an eyebrow.  "You must be joking.  Next your going to tell me you had one in your lap."

"I mean.... I was on hers..."

A knife was plunged right into Paul's ego, but rather than be straightforward he instead said, "What a bitch!  A real man has the woman in her lap!"

"I like to feel protected!"

You also like to dominate! the shaman chimed in.

SHUT UP!  DON't MAKE ME WHIP OUT THE JOURNAL!

There was nothing more from his head.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2019, 01:15:49 AM »
Lucy

A cute giggle interrupted them.

In their eagerness they'd forgotten she was standing there, right next to them, and even without her supernatural abilities she'd been able to make out what they were saying.

"You boys are pretty sad, if you get that excited at the idea of agirl sitting on your lap."

She forced her way in front of Steaven's seat, and then she slowly sat down on his lap, making a small show out of it. "And you.... you're way cuter than your brother."

She held her breathe there like she was going to say something more but then withdrew and stood up before sitting down on her own seat again.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2019, 01:41:44 AM »
Steaven

To say eyes were wide was an understatement.  Steaven and Paul froze as the soft supple cheeks barely contained by black transparent fabric touched down on his lap.  It was like two soft round pillows, fresh from the store touching down, gently squeezing his tiny virgin shaft.  Instantly he felt himself harden, punctuating those delectable cheeks with his hardening dick.  At that moment he realized, she wasn't as firm as Nanako, but she was much much bigger.  In turn, Lucy would realize, Steaven was a grower not a shower.

FUCK. Now I can't concentrate....

The instructor walked by them, passing out worksheets for them to work on.  They were titled warm ups and asked the writer to list reasons why a red eyes deck was terrible and embarrassing.  For some reason, the school was sure this would help them in college.  The instructor was a beauty, one of those attractive teacher types.  She wore a tight button up shirt that barely contained her cleavage, as well as a miniskirt that went down to her knees.  The fabric clung to her ass, as plain to see when she turned around.

Steaven squinted, hoping no one would look at his lap.  He tried to write on the worksheet, but the only thing he ended up scribbling down was "big butts.."  He hoped no one would see that either.  Oddly enough, he had this strange urge to strangle Lucy and it wasn't just anger....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 01:46:38 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2019, 02:14:19 AM »
Lucy

This quiz was far too easy, making her lazily scribble down something like If you use that you don't believe in the heart of cards. As for Steaven... He was clearly still thinking about what had happened, just one glance at his paper and his lap would confirm that. Still she hadn't expected him to be quite that large, that was quite the positive, and to think he was still in his human form....

She pulled out a notebook and ripped a page before scribbling something down on it, the she subtly shifted it sideways to him when the teacher was looking in another direction.

Can I sit down again after class?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2019, 02:19:49 AM »
Steaven and Paul

Steaven's pupil's darted towards her paper than back at his own as he realized that she had seen his paper.  Paul glanced over at him, only to frown.  "What?" he asked audibly.  Some of the other students looked at them before the teacher's glare was set on him.  "Are you having that much trouble with the warm up Paul?"

He shook his head and the class returned to their worksheets.

Meanwhile, Steaven stared at the sheet, then wrote on his, you'll make a scene.  He pushed the paper under his arm, showing Lucy only the words.