Author Topic: The District of Columbia  (Read 22109 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: The District of Columbia
« Reply #330 on: October 22, 2020, 04:06:49 AM »
Longirsu

He sighed. By the burden reflected in his eyes, it was as if the idea of venturing out was the greatest annoyance the world could have conjured for him. Longirsu leaned back on his chair, giving Ib's fingers easier access to his locks.

"When you're done, prepare scouting units for deployment," he said.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 22, 2020, 05:07:40 PM »
Serra

"Didn't you trust me when I said you'll love it?" Washington caught a glimpse of the senator' brow furrowing, of her lips pressing together behind her half-eaten cheeseburger, before she stubbornly took another bite and swallowed almost defiantly after just a few chews. Then she had to grasp at her drink and gulped the rest down. "Ahh... I thought you knew me better by now. When have I let you down?"

Washington

Her big toe came down hard upon Serra's prick. She pressed her toe against the base of her cock, and then ran it along the thick, veiny length. "Ahhh, but I'd like to know sooner. So I can prepare my troops and brief my commanders upon the situation."

Her eyes sparkled with Columbia's brilliance, enough to send shivers down the spine of any devout believer. "Come on, tell me, tell me!"

Serra

Serra breathed in sharply through her nose, and then with visible reluctance in her eyes reached down under the table to grasp at Washington's foot to stop her diabolical methods! "Y-You know we can't talk about that in a place like this." She gave the goddess a playful (chiding?) tug by the toes. "Who knows who could be watching?"

This time there was no burger to hide the hint of a pout, even as she looked up at Washington from her spot leaning down. "It's always the watching with you."

But then, she sighs, and reaches into one of her pockets to pull out a pen. Terrible things happened to a nearby napkin, and Serra's atrocious drawing skills were put on display for all to see.

She passed the napkin off to Washington. "There. Best I can safely share with you. Be grateful!"

Washington

"I see, so that's your plan..."

Washington didn't sound particularly happy, and her finger trailed over the part of the barely-legible map which represented Dunham. Her feelings on the matter were not public knowledge, and not even Serra would have been able to know about her quarrel with the goddess which had left her in this quagmire. "Mmmm..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 22, 2020, 05:15:38 PM »
Serra

The young politician's eyes narrowed slightly as she appeared to take in Washington's obvious cues. After a moment she reached back over the table with her pen, and scribbled over the line going into the district of Dunham. "You're right, of course - there's little reason to provoke two renegades at once when we'll have our hands full with just the one."

Serra nodded firmly, trying to catch her girlfriend's eyes with her own on this.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 22, 2020, 09:27:51 PM »
Lily

Snap.

Her black tail cut through the air with a loud whip like sound as she turned to the Goddess with not just a small amount of apparent irritation.

"Excuse me but I'm practically celibate compared to some of my sisters..." The temperature had flared up for a moment but the heat wave dissipated quickly. "And Liz always listens, except when she's getting dicked hard and that doesn't happen often from what I've heard."

Snap.

"And as her daughter the connection is more solid than for regular Succubi, so the chance is pretty slim."

Columbia

"Hahaha! Ah, this is refreshing!" She kicked her legs and leaned back, stretching her arms lazily above her head. "Well, I was just curious about what sorts of things I could discuss with you, anyway." She snapped her fingers, and the images of two women immediately appeared. One was a short, white-haired women with a foul look on her face, and the other was of a tall armored blond who glared defiently at Lily. "How much do you know about the rebellious eastern counties to the east, Lily?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 22, 2020, 09:32:50 PM »
Serra

The young politician's eyes narrowed slightly as she appeared to take in Washington's obvious cues. After a moment she reached back over the table with her pen, and scribbled over the line going into the district of Dunham. "You're right, of course - there's little reason to provoke two renegades at once when we'll have our hands full with just the one."

Serra nodded firmly, trying to catch her girlfriend's eyes with her own on this.

Washington

"Hmmmm..." Washington grunted incomprehensibly, caught up in thoughts of the past, before the civil war. She frowned, and wished she had someone to talk to about her youth. Her sisters had all run away or died, leaving her alone. Enty was young and cute, innocent-she lacked the personal experience of it all.

"Yeah, that makes sense..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 22, 2020, 10:08:00 PM »
Serra

For a moment the purple-haired congresswoman appeared at a loss, blinking several times like a shutter over equally purple irises. Then slowly, hesitantly, she reached back out with her hand to take hold of Washington's own. Her face turned the slightest bit pink. "Well, when you are ready to tell me what is really bothering you I'll be here."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 23, 2020, 04:19:15 AM »
Columbia

"Hahaha! Ah, this is refreshing!" She kicked her legs and leaned back, stretching her arms lazily above her head. "Well, I was just curious about what sorts of things I could discuss with you, anyway." She snapped her fingers, and the images of two women immediately appeared. One was a short, white-haired women with a foul look on her face, and the other was of a tall armored blond who glared defiently at Lily. "How much do you know about the rebellious eastern counties to the east, Lily?"

Lily

"Just discuss whatever, I don't really care about spying on you anyway, you're so easy to read it wouldn't even be needed anyway. Now then..." Lily stepped closer to have a better look at the images Columbia was showing. "Those two hmm..." She was pausing on purpose, the redhead already knew who they were, but this might make the goddess think she gained all this knowledge from analyzing their looks.

"They're rogue avatars of yours aren't they? With conflicting extreme ideologies. I reckon they're stealing potential believers from you to feed their own divinity. Oh right the taller one is a boring prude fundamentalist and the shorter one is a running a disgusting slave empire. Why?.... Do you want me to take them out?""

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 23, 2020, 04:44:07 PM »
Serra

For a moment the purple-haired congresswoman appeared at a loss, blinking several times like a shutter over equally purple irises. Then slowly, hesitantly, she reached back out with her hand to take hold of Washington's own. Her face turned the slightest bit pink. "Well, when you are ready to tell me what is really bothering you I'll be here."

Washington

The blond's bare feet rested gently upon Serrulata's lap, and she crossed her legs. The much taller woman chuckled a bit and shook her head. "You wouldn't be interested in that ancient history." She replied with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Both of us have secrets they would rather keep from the other."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 23, 2020, 06:25:34 PM »
Lily

"Just discuss whatever, I don't really care about spying on you anyway, you're so easy to read it wouldn't even be needed anyway. Now then..." Lily stepped closer to have a better look at the images Columbia was showing. "Those two hmm..." She was pausing on purpose, the redhead already knew who they were, but this might make the goddess think she gained all this knowledge from analyzing their looks.

"They're rogue avatars of yours aren't they? With conflicting extreme ideologies. I reckon they're stealing potential believers from you to feed their own divinity. Oh right the taller one is a boring prude fundamentalist and the shorter one is a running a disgusting slave empire. Why?.... Do you want me to take them out?""

Columbia

The goddess didn't really look as if she were paying much attention to Lily. She continued lazily lounging around, barely even looking at Lily while she talked and examined her holograms, and even kicked off her body's shoes, tossing them into a heap near the door like a slob.

However, it was a farce. She watched Lily from every angle through her mind's eye, zooming in on her every movement without missing even the smallest detail. After a few moments, she saw through Lily's attempt at deception and chuckled to herself internally.

How cute that she thought such a simple deception would be enough to fool her. "It sounds like you've got the gist of it. They're both real thorns in my side, and the threats need to be neutralized. However, one thing-I want the tall blond one captured, though. Not destroyed. Do not kill her."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 24, 2020, 02:15:27 PM »
Washington

The blond's bare feet rested gently upon Serrulata's lap, and she crossed her legs. The much taller woman chuckled a bit and shook her head. "You wouldn't be interested in that ancient history." She replied with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Both of us have secrets they would rather keep from the other."

Serra

"I think you would be surprised on that point." But, moving her hands down below the table to start rubbing at Washington's feet where they rested, the senator all but pouted at her. "Stubborn goddess. I think we should put this up to a vote! Foot one and two get to be the tie breakers."

Her fingers slide between Wash's toes.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 25, 2020, 12:59:05 AM »
Balius
Nexus Time: 8:00PM

In a dusty room, a corpse stirred. A rich flavor had been poured into its mouth. The sanguine offering brought warmth back to its body, the sweet taste of life coaxing an inexorable beat from an ancient heart. Balius' eyes opened, and he beheld a room that was not so different then the one he had left. It had not been very long at all, even. He had not ordered this room be kept untouched. The loving touch seen in the handmade furniture, the untouched sheets of a bed for two, these were all things that should have been cleaned as he dreamed in torpor. Only in the first few weeks would such a thing, a cautionary measure taken as the blood in his veins slowly ceased to stir. To be awakened now...

From his ornate chair, his eyes looked down upon the vampire prostrating itself before to him. It was a bat-like creature that had been twisted and blessed with intelligence and a form more befitting of man. Such a drastic change for a small application of blood, he saved such a thing for only the most devoted or frail of his familiars. "I was not to be roused from torpor for at least a few years. I had chosen this place to rest for the peace it boasted, the prosperity it pursued. What has happened?"

And so it spoke of an attack. Of threats to this land's security. Of... whispers. A vague sense of discontent. Fuel that could be turned to fire. Balius turned his gaze from the servant and looked beyond it straight ahead, his eyes piercing the fog of memory rather than the lens of a scrying portal. "War," he rumbled. "You fear that there may be war. Or at least prelude to it. To rise or the sake of such a  thing, I almost wish that I could rest forever."

He rose without complication. There was no cracking of ancient bones. His body was limber, flush with life after his meal. Balius' hands brushed the lingering dust from his form as his servant moved forward to open the door. "I will assess the situation. As always, we must act for the sake of peace. The use of power for violence is the last resort. But you said this attack was done by... pumpkin creatures? I had designs for that town which they are said to originate from. Requisition one for my sake. There are experiments that must take place before my arguments can be made." He strode forth through this manor filled with memories. When he exited he breathed in the cool night air, and he could barely see the foreign stars above that hung in skies.

To stamp out the embers of war before they could ignite. If there was anything this long life was for the sake of anything, it was this. For those who were too young to know its cost.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 25, 2020, 01:57:32 AM »
Columbia

The goddess didn't really look as if she were paying much attention to Lily. She continued lazily lounging around, barely even looking at Lily while she talked and examined her holograms, and even kicked off her body's shoes, tossing them into a heap near the door like a slob.

However, it was a farce. She watched Lily from every angle through her mind's eye, zooming in on her every movement without missing even the smallest detail. After a few moments, she saw through Lily's attempt at deception and chuckled to herself internally.

How cute that she thought such a simple deception would be enough to fool her. "It sounds like you've got the gist of it. They're both real thorns in my side, and the threats need to be neutralized. However, one thing-I want the tall blond one captured, though. Not destroyed. Do not kill her."

Lily

"So you're okay with me burning down that District? Lily glanced over at the shorter one as she asked her question to make the meaning clear. Killing a goddess would take extraordinary work, especially one that was so tied to their believers, who knew if there was some weird ressurection ritual in place, better to just stamp out all the followers to leave no lose ends. It's gonna take a while if you want me to do both... Who would you like dealt with first?"

Lily turned to look at Goddess with no hint of deception although she looked quite eager now, the redhead was quite bloodthirsty herself and was hoping she would be allowed to cut lose on them.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 25, 2020, 06:33:38 PM »
Lily

"So you're okay with me burning down that District? Lily glanced over at the shorter one as she asked her question to make the meaning clear. Killing a goddess would take extraordinary work, especially one that was so tied to their believers, who knew if there was some weird ressurection ritual in place, better to just stamp out all the followers to leave no lose ends. It's gonna take a while if you want me to do both... Who would you like dealt with first?"

Lily turned to look at Goddess with no hint of deception although she looked quite eager now, the redhead was quite bloodthirsty herself and was hoping she would be allowed to cut lose on them.

Columbia

"Nnnnn..." Columbia grunted and bit her lip, finally sitting up and looking serious for the first time since they'd moved into this private room. "My feelings on them are, well..." She clicked her tongue and looked down just a hair. "It's complicated. They're my people, as foolish, misguided and evil as they've become. I don't feel right just consigning all of them to death." She finally replied with a pained shake of her head. Even as she said these words, her face contorted as she thought about the destruction they'd wroght upon her cute little Paulette... However, it was her own failures which had created this sorrowful situation.

"I would rather you bring me Americana. She can as of yet be saved, and she's a powerful foe." She replied after a few long moments considering that which Serra had just shown Washington. "I'm formulating my own plans to bring final destruction to their false goddess."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 25, 2020, 06:38:37 PM »
Serra

"I think you would be surprised on that point." But, moving her hands down below the table to start rubbing at Washington's feet where they rested, the senator all but pouted at her. "Stubborn goddess. I think we should put this up to a vote! Foot one and two get to be the tie breakers."

Her fingers slide between Wash's toes.

Washington

"Ah!" She suddenly cried out as her boyfriend's soft fingers locked in between her toes. "What are you doing!" She cried out. Washington puffed her cheeks out and began to laugh. "You jerk, interrupting me while I was busy sulking."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 25, 2020, 09:53:40 PM »
Lily

"Oh if that's all I be heading out then.."

Lily suddenly turned around and confidently strutted over to towards the exit. "See you... I got a hot blonde to molest- I mean bring into custody.... See ya!" She waved as she passed the door and begun heading in the direction of Dunham.