Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 41344 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka Kurosawa

“Shit...” Oka said simply. I guess they’re not called legendaries for nothing.
She knew she’d bitten off more than she could possibly chew, at least with this team. She was more angry with herself than anything. She should have been ready for this kind of rare occurrence. She was probably going to lose it forever.

She made a quick signal with her hand, and a shining white force field surrounded her just in time to block the deadly iron spikes. With another signal, Haunter pulled her away, while she recalled all her pokemon into pokeballs.

pleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleaseworkpleasework

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Tohuw Balagan

A set of shark teeth crawled all up the demon's grotesque form, smiling horribly at the girl's squirming. Running away? Now that he was having so much fun? No, no that would not do at all. The bust swirled and twisted into mass and a bulbous arm slithered out of the black blob. Snapping its fingers, he chortled while copping his hair back.

And her clothes melted away, revealing her to be buck naked except for her normal underwear. Written on them was I SUCK, I SMELL and I AM FAT written bold and clear, and very indelible. Oh, and for goodness's measure, her hair turned pink. Nothing personal, but he'd never allow such a disgusting colour ever.

"SO LONG, SUCKAH!!" He cheered, pulling a massive grotesque tongue at the poor humiliated tooth. Eye for an eye, eye for a tooth, all is good in the world.

And then, he turned his monocle around classily.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:01:42 AM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

Major Kisaragi

The hero of Ikaruga had been chasing down the Bloodedge, yearning for their fateful reunion when it had happened, a portal had sucked him in, robbing him of his chance to enact justice. Instead the decorated war hero had ended up in a strange city, filled to the brim with supernatural creatures, and as if that wasn't enough the pockets of Seithr that usually clogged lowland areas was nowhere to be seen. Yes this Nexus City as he learned it was called was strange indeed, it wasn't long after that that he figured out he must have ended up in a different world, this city just couldn't possibly exist in his world and no one here that he had met had ever heard of the NOL.

That was a few days ago. The NOL Major had now happened upon a horryfing sight, a grotesque monster was chasing a young women clad only in her underwear, The monster's intentions despicable, as it had seemingly stripped her using some odd ability. And with that the major had had enough, drawing Yukianesa he dashed towards the beast, creating an ice shard that he proceeded to surf on straight at it's well eyes, there were eyes everywhere.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he yelled as he surfed onwards.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Gintoki

Shinobu ran off in that direction, without minding Gintoki. What this reckless fool was thinking. He couldn't help but feel something familiar about what he sensed. Could it be...? "Hey, wait for me!| He ran after her, going against his intuition.

Mordred

Once she got closer to the monster, revulsion mixed with a feeling of wrongness filled her mind. This was a thing that should not be. But she fought already such creatures. One of Gentry or not, her spear would strike them down. She ignored aura of fear that affected her subconsciousness through righteous rage. "Die, monster, you don't belong to this world!" She exclaimed, as she took her stance and dashed forward, intent on piercing the body of the creature.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 02:49:01 PM by Kat »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Tohuw Balagan

If the demon had anything resembling an eyebrow, he would've raised one. Two were coming to gangbang him from each side, fire and ice. Well, if they hit him, he might have problems later. If.

Nope!

And without as much as moving a muscle, he shifted the ice and earth surrounding him. The ice shard that was shooting at him melted, or rather turned into liquid ice, while the earth simply swallowed the girl shoulder deep, as if it was mud. Man, he messed up. If that little bitch didn't hurt him, he might not have had to come out of the closet. Shit always happened when he came out of the closet. Well, if the boy landed he might sink in the mud as well, but he didn't really care. Tilting his head, he spoke calmly.

"Sorry, I'm not in the mood for this shit right now. Could you please, like, shoo?"

And then he yawned.

Van/Alma

The girl tilted her head and looked at Rider like she was stupid. Then she spoke with a tone of incredible sarcasm.

"Uh, isn't it obvious? I've found it in the middle of the street and, having noting better to do, decided to smash it. Then, I thought I might fly around with it, and just by pure coincidence, I happened to meet with someone who knew someone who looked like this armour. I also just happen to have the same voice, but clearly I have nothing to do with this besides the fact I decided to carry it around for no reason. Isn't that right, Rider?"

And then, he smiled smugly, pure condescending energy focusing on her lips. But it wasn't enough, she could go smugger. And she would.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 06:32:30 PM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

Major Kisaragi

That blasted demon had melted his ice however Jin was prepared, the moment the ice started melting he has leaped letting the momentum carry him forward. He flewthrough the air with the grace of an eagle seizing it's prey heading straight for the eye freak. While doing this he also swung yukianesa 3 ice blades shot out from it heading straight towards Toe. "Take this, No one get's in MY WAY!"

Shinobu

As Shinobu drew closer to the source, the sense of imminent danger growing, she noticed that Gintoki had chosen to follow her on this detour which amused her. They soon arrived at a large iron gate which led to a manor of quite some size. "I think it's here" she said. The vampire didn't even hesitate when she jumped over the gate certain that they had come to the right place, she then procedeed forward at a calm pace wary of her surrounding.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 06:08:23 PM by Thedoctor »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mordred

Mordred honestly didn't expect being dragged down into Earth as it was a soft mud. He fucked around with his surroundings easily? He only stank more and more like her sworn enemies. But it was troubling to use her enchanted spear like she planned to even if she got out.

She did her best. Energies of Glamour filled her veins, making her body more potent for a while, for enough long that breaking from captivity was possible. So she used her might to trash about and make the hole she was stuck in large enough so she could jump out of it. And then mid-air she would resume her assault.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 06:52:42 PM by Kat »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Tohuw Balagan

The demon clicked its 'tongue' in annoyance. Mosquitoes were the worst, always coming back and buzzing around no matter how much you slapped them around. He tried to have the flames dissipate like confetti and begone, but that lance would not falter. Nor did the ice...

You're the one getting in my way, dumbass.

Before the two could reach him, two massive pillars of earth shot from below the ground,  hitting them, the ice swords and sending them back. Then, he tilted his head and spoke again, this time a bit annoyed.

"Uh? So you're attacking me for... what exactly?"
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 07:25:39 PM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mordred

The pillar hit her and hurled her back, breaking a rib or two as in result. She clenched her teeth and ignored her pain, not giving slightest damn about whatever this spawn blathered about. Now that she couldn't reach him anymore due to the distance, she had to resort to this. Once she regained her footing the tip of her spear glowed, firing a searing beam of light in the monster's direction.

Thedoctor

Major Kisaragi

As he continued his flight towards the monster a pillar of earth suddenly rose from the ground knocking him away, Jin being the experienced soldier he was was able to shift his body enough to take the hit to his stomach and in doing so avoided any major damage. With a supreme effort of will he managed to quickly overcome the pain that the blow had wrought upon him and stomped off on the air behind him. Airdashing was after all one of the most useful ars magus techniques, while doing so he managed to glide over the wall. "Monsters like you who pray on young girls must be put down!" he yelled out just as he was about to reach the monster. 

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Urthemiel

The relatively good mood of the Old God suddenly soured as Mordred sank into the ground and layers of earth clung to the suit. A stern frown appeared on her terribly beautiful face as the blonde then smashed into a wall. That was something she had given the Changeling. To sully it was unacceptable, and damaging what was hers just as terrible. It would seem that she would have to punish the little demon a bit.

She seized the mana in the air and with the a single snap of her fingers a glyph of neutralize magic burst into existence below the the creature. Not only did it end all existing magic effects within its radius but it would also prevent any further magic from being cast.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

The priest nodded, still with a concerned look on his face. "Yeah, sure. I gotta hurry though, or I'll miss my sister's piano practice."

Then, he searched for something in his pocket, only to take out a picture. Smiling eagerly, he showed it off to the poor Emily. The picture showed a little girl playing with her dolls, smiling happily to the camera.

"Isn't she just adorable? She's like a little angel who has descended upon the earth!" He said, his eagerness for her opinion practically steaming out of his voice.

Tohuw Balagan

All of the demon's eyes widened as the two managed to overcome his counter attack. The bitch landed and was about to fire something from that spear of hers. Not a chance, he'd create a mirror to-

What?

A beam of light fired out of the tip, shooting straight trough the blob and scorching flesh to nothing like a lance of sure death. A fucking glyph. He ignored that purple whore, thinking she'd respect the damn deal. Non aggression pact his ass, now he couldn't cast his magic properly! A massive, bowling ball hole was clean open inside the beast, and it fell without grace as if kneeling. The damage, this light, he could not even shift his flesh back. It was too much, he could not recover from this. If this carried on, he'd-

As if to insult him further, that man was now coming at him again, ready to cut him down. His eyes now filled with hate, the creature swung it's oversized appendage, the ruby cane clashing with the sword.

Kuh

Crimson energy burst from the staff, slightly blowing both away in opposite directions. The creature then twisted disgustingly and looked atd the two with its monocle'd eye. The monocle then shattered, and it roared as its body kept twisting and wrapping around itself. Wind blew from the man, a grotesque aura blowing things back, roaring in defiance. Monstruous.

D̒̓́̇̌҉̠̹͕͇̥̮͠Aͪ̌ͣͭ͒͏̫̥̗̝̙̳ͅM͔̻͓̼̳̅̔̅̉͂͆́͡Ṇ͇̱̼͖̲̓̇̐̒̃̏ͫ̾ͧ͞ͅ ̸̢͓̠̩́̐ͦ͛ͮ̓̿̚͜Y̜͚̓͐ͪ̿̾̕Ȍ̤͍̬̯͚̪̳̍͆̔̈U͕͇ͯ̀Ų͈̭͓̙͉̪̆̂͞U͇͉̻̺ͬ͋̂ͭ̋͢U͑̉͛̔̇ͦͦ҉͕̪U̷̺̥̺̟͖̘ͥ̊̂͟͡Ǔ̆͒̓̒̓҉̫̭̭̩̦̣͠U̺̥͖͈͈̔̀̎̈͋͟͢U̞̭͑͐͐͂́̈ͣͭ̚Ư̴ͮ̇͗ͭ̓͊҉͔̬̞͎̱̦̳U̷͚͖̝̫͆̉̈́͠!͇̝̣͇͆̉ͮ̆̒̉ͬ̔͂͜ͅ!̤͇̺̝̞̝̲̀͊ͪ̌̔̾́!̶̛͖͉̘̦͉͍̰̹͎̊ͫͮ͋!̴̬͓͈̫̙ͥ͊́ͧ̃̒̆̚̚

As if smashing itself, cracking sounds emerged from inside. Horrified, pained screams shrieked and lingered across the street. And then, a chilling silence. The pitch black cocoon popped open to reveal a man in a red tuxedo, wearing a red top hat and carrying a cane ornate with a ruby. The one feature which stood out was its moon white mask, smiling as if to sneer at them all. His hand rested on his waist, as if covering a wound.

And then it spoke.

Fufufu, how disgusting. Three worms scampering about, sullying my court and making fools of themselves to defeat a single man? This play is truly a pathetic sight to behold.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 02:09:05 AM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mordred

She got blew back by the surge of energy coming from the creature. She cursed under her breath as she braced herself and took her stance. The attack clearly worked, but it wasn't enough. And she shouldn't exactly spam her beams of light. She had about one shot left if she wanted to use her spear's curse in the pinch. Damn this disgusting thing. Just die already, you fucking eyesore, she thought, glaring at the monster with pure hatred.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 09:56:07 PM by Kat »

Thedoctor

Major Kisaragi

It look's like I'll have to use that, he thought as the monster proved to be extraordinarily powerful, suddenly the menacing aura from Yukianesa grew more intense to the point where even an ordinary human would be able to sense it. The aura spoke of a slow yet unavoidable death, like the cold of death slowly creeping up on you, then it happened.

"Freeze eternally" With that Jin smashed the ground with Yukianesa and a large wave of ice surged forward straight at the monster.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura's mind whirred at the speed of light. She was worried, frantically thinking through and cataloguing the defenses she'd set up over the years. Would they even work. Whattodo what to do whatto do. Rin said something about going outside to help. Was she crazy? Of course that wouldn't be helpful, they were dead weight to Rider, and going to 'help' would cause far more harm than good.

"No, don't do that! Where's Shirou." Sakura ran out to the kitchen. "Shirou!" She yelled frantically.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end