Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 41312 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Urthemiel

While the apartment was more akin to a garbage bin compared to the places she had been in Urthemiel ignored the state of the place for now. Instead her burning gaze to Mordred's dirty attire and she methodically began to remove the blonde's suit as she spoke. "You need to undress immediately. I allowed it for a moment outside so that you could preserve your dignity but now it must go."

Lumen

The multi colored girl blinked at the sight of the teenager in a sleeping bag with her moth thing. She waved a gloved hand at the teenager and the look on her face was completely nonchalant. In fact, it was almost relaxed. "Yo. Why are you sleeping on the roof?"

Oka

Oka scooted back into wormy in fear. "Wh-why are you getting onto a roof?" She asked.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noel Vermillion

Noel blushed. Was she in the closet? She wasn't sure. She certainly wasn't going to come out with this weirdo around. "Uuuummmm..." Noel wasn't sure. Luckily, she didn't have to answer, as a red haired woman came over and began bullying Ragna. "Hey, why don't you two stop, okay? He didn't mean any harm, and isn't going to do it again."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

"I'm back~" Rikuyo came back, switching to her human form on her way. She was carefree about using her powers, but even she understood there was no point to using transformations for too long when not fighting, even if she could get more energy in hot-springs later on. "Fore's moping, trying to summon her friend or something. I really don't understood how she can do it, but whatever. Her choice."
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 03:58:23 PM by Kat »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mordred

The physical pain went away, but she felt uncomfortable as her suit was disheveled and who knew if Bellitanus would insist again on stripping her down. "Alright, everyone, I will just go there dress up,  it won't take too long, I promise." She picked on her jeans and T-shirt which were now clean. She did wash them enough before she went to shower. But no showering today. She locked the doors of her bathroom as a precaution (that would sadly fail if the two persisted) and changed clothes, leaving the two for a while.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

As soon as Sakura heard the yell from what was definitely not Shirou, she jumped away and out of the bed in shock, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"Togan!? What the hell are you doing here?" she shouted, angrily, summoning up several of her shadow tendrils to form rudimentary underwear which would cover her nudity from the intruder.

Shirou, at the same time, rolled away, jumping out of bed and tracing his twin swords to defend himself and Sakura, were it to be necessary. Unlike Sakura, he was unable to generate clothes for himself, so he stood there stark naked. His erection, however, was rapidly deflating as he realised the situation they were in.

"What are you doing in our room?" he said, angrily, moving over towards Sakura protectively. "Explain yourself, now!"
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 06:24:21 PM by Cherry Lover »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Tohuw Balagan

The demon was all but keen on laughing, barely grimacing as the sharp pain from earlier awakened again, along with his foul mood and senses. Instead, he smiled cheerfully. He was the one who should be angry, having himself be subject to such vulgarities.

"I simply passed out! Perhaps that will teach you to lock the door next time. My my, who would've thought you two were into such...indecent acts. And to use my poor  sexy body as your plaything, quite bold I must say."

Then he pointed to the ginger not made of bread man, still smiling. Without noticing, he covered his wound which was slightly seeping with black fluid. Nothing overtly noticeable, but he clutched at it to bear the pain.

"Could you tell your friend over there to put the swords down? I'm not saying I'm scared or anything, but it would be a shame if he fell on them and died horribly. Now, who wants breakfast?"
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 07:38:09 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Urthemiel

"It was a rather interesting situation. I had recently finished checking on one of my investments when I stumbled into Mordred. She seemed rather lost and there was something about her that was strangely appealing. I got her the suit and dress and we walked back here together." The Old God walked to the table and pulled out a chair to sit in. Even with the mundane setting her visage alone made it regal. Made the chair seem more a throne than some common mass manufactured item.

The mage's voice was clearer and latched onto the attention of others with its sound. "So, what is your relationship with Mordred? She enjoys your company enough to check up on you but I dislike sharing with others. It would be most displeasing to me if she was playing around with multiple women instead of being the least bit serious about her relationships."

Alma/Van

The irritation that crossed the heavenly girl's face was quite severe and her glowing blue eyes pulsed with a violent light for a moment. Alma dismissed the other two newcomers and focused her baleful gaze on Rider. Their mutual annoyance was mixing and seeping through her behavior as her tone turned toxic. "You are a fool. Out of all the possible places in this city I have come to this exact place. I have identified myself and named all three of you. Perhaps I am possessed or a fusion or any other possible idea, but the explanation is meaningless. There is no way to prove anything. But you're right. Whatever you think is meaningless"

The silver haired girl changed her focus from the servant to the master. "So, Sakura? Are we going to play this game of am I who I say I am or can we get inside now?"

Erica

It took Erica a few moments to sort out everything that had just happened but once she did the construct came to a few realizations. The first was that she had most likely overstepped her boundaries with her romantic intentions towards Noel, for no matter how wonderful the blonde was she stilled had limitations. The second was that she had only vague assumptions of what 'coming out of the closet' meant and needed verification. The third was that some water had clearly defied the laws of physics and the redhead responsible was not to be treated normally. Three realizations were quickly met with three solutions so she put those answers into practice.

With mechanical grace her head turned to face the presumed magic user and the blow script around her eyes reversed direction and shone brighter. Her voice was cold and clinical and held no more emotion than machine. "If you are incapable of controlling yourself and proceed to make a mess of this establishment I will remove you with a slightly less than excessive amount of force."

Then she immediately turned back looked back at Noel and her eyes both dimmed and resumed their normal, clockwise turning. Shame, desperation, and worry all filled her but while it all made her feel terrible she felt joy because of it all. They made her feel sick and awful because of what she did but they proved she was more real. These were all things she never would have had in the White Room under the Prophets.

When she spoke her voice was hurried and apologetic. Not at all what it was like a moment ago. "I'm sorry! I meant it but I shouldn't have. It was just, I'm not used to someone like you being so good to me. But-"

She wilted a bit because of her own failure and it took her a second to regain her composure. Then she looked over to Ragna and with the slightest bit of confusion asked, "But what does 'coming out of the closet mean'?"

Lumen

A bit of grouchiness entered the Patchwork's tone at the question but she didn't seem truly angry. "I'm climbing the roof because someone was being rather loud on the roof. You do now that you aren't supposed to be here, right? It's not very healthy being exposed to the elements either. Sleeping bag or no."

Her voice softened a bit and the annoyance drained away quickly when she realized how young the girl was. Probably a newcomer considering her reaction was camping out on a roof. "Hey, I get that you're day has probably been pretty bad, and people probably haven't made the best impressions, but sometimes you have to put your faith in strangers. It isn't ideal, but we generally don't get a lot of choice concerning our circumstances. You can even have your pet keep an eye on me, but you really shouldn't try sticking it out by yourself. Unless horribly incompatible people are better off together."

Cautiously approaching, like how someone would move so they wouldn't startle a skittish rabbit, Lumen walked up to the teenager and held out her hand. She even smiled a bit. "Come on. We actually aren't allowed to be up here and I don't want to make a scene if someone comes up. Let's get off this roof. Oh, and my name's Lumen."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

Oka looked up in surprise. This person... this person... She began to tear up like a child seeing its mother. This person... They were normal! She wasn’t talking to a crazed psychopath anymore! She didn’t even care who it was, it was finally someone normal.

“I don’t...have any clothes... something that I fought made them dissolve.” She said with a teary-faced look. "I don't wanna be here. Why is it so cold, it shouldn't be this cold yet. All I have is my raincoat...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 06:02:54 AM by Sinib »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lumen

There was some genuine anger in the eyes of the divine woman as the girl explained her lack of clothing. What in the world even went around destroying clothing anyways? Whatever. That wasn't as important as the fact that the kid was freezing. With a sigh she took off her cloak and gloves before tossing them at the teenager and her moth, leaving the Patchwork in some weathered, brown shorts and a grey shirt. "It's a bit big for you but they'll keep you warm. Oh, and just try to ignore the colors if you can. They were a mistake."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

Oka quickly put on the woman's offered clothes. She didn't even care about the weird tatoos the woman had. She'd probably gotten them as. Joke and been stuck, or something. "Okay... Let's get off of the roof."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lumen

It took a little bit of fuss but with the girl over her shoulder and a bit of awkward climbing they eventually made it back down to street level. Despite the chill of the winter the Patchwork didn't shiver at all as she deposited her burden back onto the ground. "So, here's what we can do. You tell me your name and you lead us anywhere that doesn't look like we'll get shanked in. I don't really know too much about this place myself and I think you would feel better leading than following a stranger around."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily, after a moment of consideration, sat down in the chair across from her, deciding that the groceries could wait for now.

"Well, I'd say we're friends," she said after a moment's thought, "We only met last night, but with what we've gone through together in that time, I'd say we're friends, that's all."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
With mechanical grace her head turned to face the presumed magic user and the blow script around her eyes reversed direction and shone brighter. Her voice was cold and clinical and held no more emotion than machine. "If you are incapable of controlling yourself and proceed to make a mess of this establishment I will remove you with a slightly less than excessive amount of force."

Noriko

Gosh, make up you fucking mind about being "emotional" part. First you are molesting people, now you are behaving like a damn robot. Noriko thought. She definitely prefered insults hurled by that oaf. At least he was being consistent about being abrasive fool. "Hey, you, we can settle our argument outside. Unless you apologize first." Probably those two were already wary of her enough so any spying was out of question, but she had nothing better to do, so she could as well argue more with that guy.

Mordred

Mordred came back. To her relief Emily seemed to behave herself. Last thing she wanted was her annoying a dragon in any way. "You brought groceries? That's pretty thoughtful of you, I don't have to worry about supplies." At least she could behave reasonable at times.

Gintoki

He honestly didn't want to deal with them in any measure. Even if they were incredibly hospitable (and obviously they were heck suspicious of poor Gin-san), he wouldn't enjoy company of a woman possessed by a Stand he fought and which hit as hard as Silver Platinium. "I'm out. You deal with that Van creep, I do not want to have anything to do with him. Sorry for intrusion and all." He began to walk away, not caring if Shinobu wanted to stay or leave. At this rate he would go balding from stress.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:50:49 PM by Kat »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

Oka looked up in surprise at the woman. She was going to find a place to stay? Why? Why wouldn’t she just leave the city? Well...she wanted to get some clothes, anyway. “I-I need some clothes. And some hair dye. I want my purple hair back.”

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura glared at Togan.

"We were not using your body for anything. You fell asleep in our room, we had no reason to expect you to be here", she said, clearly still rather annoyed.

Nevertheless, she did turn to Shirou.

"Shirou, honey, he doesn't mean us any harm, you can put the swords down and get dressed", she said.

Shirou, somewhat reluctantly, did as he was asked and dematerialised the weapons, moving over to where he had left his clothes the night before. Taking out a spare set of underwear from his backback, he put that on, before dressing in the outfit he had been wearing the day before.

Sakura, meanwhile, turned to Togan once more, trying her best to put on a smile despite her annoyance.

"Breakfast would be good, thank you. Now, could you please leave so that I can get dressed?" she said.