Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 42408 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Gadreel

The fallen angel became very still in the moment he realized that their enemy was quite capable and willing when it came to making use of its victims as a defense mechanism. "Noel, I do hope that will not take too much longer. Also, I require your professional opinion: If the patients were to be controlled by this monster and used as assailants against us and could not be knocked unconscious, would it be... appropriate to use lethal force?"

She was the officer of the law here, after all. He prepared his gun just in case.

"I would prefer not to, of course, but the situation may call for it shortly."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

The immortal waited, fairly certain that Oren was late for today's session, but not finding much reason to care about it. It was her loss in the end, and he was quite enjoying the spot he'd found. Of course, she'd come along sooner or later, and that's exactly what she did, with not even a single scrap of clothing on her. On anyone else he'd met since he came here, this would be a surprise. ...Okay, maybe not with Breeze, but that was besides the point, not that there really was one in the first place. A quick glance-over told the immortal that chances were she'd come late due to forgetting to have something for breatkfast, but she was here now.

"I was ready," Michael said, easing himself up to his feet, staff coming to a rest in his hands, "Now I'm not so sure, but it should be easy enough to find out."

Not entirely true, but if she's going to mess around like this, no reason I can't do the same. I suppose it could be worse. She didn't decide to go keep an eye on Mordred, after all.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Fast-

A normal person would've cowered away due to overwhelming fear and succumbed to the putrid venom, while a normal warrior would have hesitated and been torn asunder by the beast. No matter how you looked at it, Vanguard could be outmatched from the start.

Could.

Sadly for the creature, he was neither. Listening to its steps, he braced himself and prepared his body to react accordingly. In a surge of genius, or perhaps due to the madness of battle, he charged forward. Zigzagging expertly as if overtaken by instinct, he avoided the initial venomous blast for the most part, spinning acrobatically with complex movements in order to deflect most of the shrapnel. But this would not last. Running, he ripped his shirt off and shielded his face  just in time. Ooze splashed and sank straight into the cloth, searing flesh and releasing burning green vapors. If there was anything left of him, it certainly wasn't visible.

In these few seconds, the creature had already closed the distance and lunged at the burning man. The pounce would have sent him backwards as the monster tore through the body as easily as butter. Weakening its prey only to finish it off with a decisive charge, that is how monsters slay humans.

But what about monsters?

Unfazed, sensing the beast's frame approaching, he knelt and used all of his power to slide off the ground, lowering his stance with expert timing despite being blinded by the vapor and burning cloth. There was no mistake about it, he was strong. But to slide just below the creature, to willingly come into such a compromising position, so close to certain death. Could one say this was madness? No, this was more than that. This was strength, this was Vanguard, this was everything that

And just when the creature's shadow overlapped with him, the muscles of his legs and back bulged and compressed, a powerful movement born of an energy screaming to be released, he shot forward above with his two fists, intending on gouging the monster's chest. The attack caused refraction, tearing thew cloth and  sending the vapor away.

If one observed attentively, just before the attack was to land, one could catch glimpses of his face. It was a terrifying husk of metal, a shell resembling a skull  gritting his teeth from ear to ear and smiling as ghastly blue eyes pulsated with energy.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:30:10 AM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

Shinobu

"Good, it was tasty was it not?"

The wolf had consumed the chocolate doughnut in pretty much one bite with it's enormous maw. It did look incredibly out of place in the store with it's massive size. She properly stood up so that she could face him, grabbing hold of his head, the blonde vampire gave him a gentle rub behind his ears as she gazed into his eyes.

"Will you change back to your human form, it is a bit hard to communicate like this."

Her arrogant look was gone, a deep rooted anticipation taking it's place.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Liam

"You could say I'm the familiar sort when it comes to horror," Liam conceded for the sake of maintaining his credibility. He didn't want to lie to her outright when he could avoid it. "Enough to know 's not nearly as dusty as it should be if the place's never been entered. Figure someone might've found it right before we did..."

He took a sniff of the stale air. "Or came out. One of 'em."

The sound of movement echoed through the chamber from up ahead somewhere.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

Change back, she said? Well that was probably a good idea after the doughnut, so once he was finished swallowing he shook his head about a bit and rubbed the fur against Shinobu. Then his body began to shrink and reform until he was standing back on two legs again, a lot less hairy than before. And naked - very naked.

He remembered that part about the time Ron felt the floor beneath the soles of his feet. "Oh. Right, that part," he mumbled with a blush on his face. Then he looked up to the elder vampire with an awkward little grin. "Yeah, it was good. I should probably go easy on the chocolate though. I'm a little... sensitive."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Petra

Dang it, if it was something supernatural and she had to fight, her cover would be blown out. She prayed that they would be "just" grave robbers or other looters of normal sort.

"Seems like our date took more dangerous turn." She sighed, pretending to look somewhat troubled.  "Do you have a concealed gun on you, in case whoever is down there shoots at us?"

Hopefully she didn't have to bail him out. She couldn't be sure of his reaction to the fuller extent of her capabilities. That could maybe even discourage him from pursuing her unless he didn't mind abnormally strong women.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

Ice cream.

"No."

She wanted it, his ice cream. There were many things he would give up for love but not this, not ice cream. He refused her with all his being, resisting even those accursed eyes that could bend any to their whims.

Oka Kurosawa

Oka's eyes suddenly became teary at his rejection, as she willed herself to begin bawling. "Buh-buh-buh-" Oka burbled out, looking completely pitiful. "Just one lick!" Oka begged him. If anyone was watching them, it would be a comical scene indeed.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

Blushing madly at how he was already holding out another mug, clearly expecting her to finish it that fast. She quickly snatched it from him completely unashamed of how it would look to him.

"Of course I did..."

placing the mug down, the blond pulled him towards her as she crashed her lips against his, giving him a quick kiss. "You're the best."

Shirou Emiya

Shirou didn't even blink as she began to kiss him, not missing a single beat before he reciprocated, bringing his hand to her head and stroking her hair with one while wrapping his other arm around her waist.

"Would you like some more, or would you like to... move onto some other activity..." Shirou asked her after she pulled away, his hand creeping down her back towards her buttocks.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Minato

Too be honest she wouldn't want vampires burn in the lowest circle of Hell. If Satan existed, he didn't deserve their company.

"Ah, then maybe putting a sign telling vampires to keep out was redundant. It's so fortunate that vampires are not even people. Any insane vampire sympathiser can't accuse good citizens of hate speech. Those people are the worst. Only mentally unstable or mind controlled person would suffer a leech to live."

Auspicious Breeze

Ohh, this was her favorite part of restaurants in this city - there was always a high chance of cute girls taking the orders! Breeze grinned at their waitress. "I'll take the... fruit punch," she said with only one little glance down to the menu. It sounded good, really.

-------------

Muramasa Katase

"Now now, let us be fair to them - the ones who aid in that process should get a clean demise for being reasonable," she said to the cherry tree girl with the gentlest smile, amused by her vicious enthusiasm.

The thought of her... offspring, being in such a safe place and away from danger was strangely comforting. Katase supposed it was better that the only thing that could potentially slay them was herself. Yes, that was certainly the reason why she liked the thought. Certainly.

-------------

Ron

That's not fair.

Some instinct nudged at him through his barely-controlled killing haze to just change back and relax. It must have been the months of having a pretty girl rub behind his ears like he was a domesticated puppy. Yet he still wanted to kill her (did he really?) so he should just bite her arm off since he had her by the leg and it'd be so easy!

Ron got about as far as digging his teeth into Shinobu's wrist and tasting her blood before he realized he only had a few seconds left before he lost control completely anyway. She hadn't done anything wrong enough to let himself lose control just to kill her. So, the werewolf swallowed his fury and hunger and a bit of blood and shed some mass from his body. He released Shinobu's leg as he was settling down onto four legs instead of two, and looked down at her from there.

He was 'just' a magnificently proportioned horse-sized wolf now, growling his frustration with the vampire rubbing at his ear.

Sakura Matou

"I'm so happy you both understand the way things are so well!" Sakura honestly said to them. "I've had to deal with a friend who I don't think gets why they all need to be destroyed, and it's really nice meeting such good people as you!" Sakura praised them honestly. Dealing with Rider's reluctance was such a chore. She hoped that Rider would come to understand someday. For everyone's good, including her own.

Thedoctor

Jeanne

She felt her heart pounding as he reciprocated the kiss. An arm was wrapped around her waist, she hoped for more as they kept kissing. When she finally pulled away, it slid down to her butt. She looked up at him with a hint of understanding in her gaze.

"More...I want more." Her head tilted slightly to the said before she continued. " All the times you trailed behind me, you were watching my butt weren't you?" Her tone was more curious than reprimanding.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

She felt her heart pounding as he reciprocated the kiss. An arm was wrapped around her waist, she hoped for more as they kept kissing. When she finally pulled away, it slid down to her butt. She looked up at him with a hint of understanding in her gaze.

"More...I want more." Her head tilted slightly to the said before she continued. " All the times you trailed behind me, you were watching my butt weren't you?" Her tone was more curious than reprimanding.

Shirou Emiya

As soon as Shirou's hand touched her butt, he suddenly grabbed it, squeezing it thoroughly. He kneaded and caressed it, giving it all the attention he'd been wanting to give it for ages.

"Well, I'm a man, right?" Shirou answered her question, moving in and kissing her again, his chest pressing against hers insistently.

Thedoctor

Jeanne

The hands were caressing her butt thouroghly, making her feel hot all over, she squirmed against his chest as he kissed her once more. The comment he made about being man made her giggle at the silliness of it. She pushed away slightly, giving him an amused look "If that was true you'd have jumped me long ago. Is it better than hers?" Thinking about Sakura, her smile got more mischievous.

Sakura, you should see what your husband doing, he's groping my butt like a starved wolf."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

The hands were caressing her butt thouroghly, making her feel hot all over, she squirmed against his chest as he kissed her once more. The comment he made about being man made her giggle at the silliness of it. She pushed away slightly, giving him an amused look "If that was true you'd have jumped me long ago. Is it better than hers?" Thinking about Sakura, her smile got more mischievous.

Sakura, you should see what your husband doing, he's groping my butt like a starved wolf."

Shirou Emiya

"Hmmmm... I wonder..." Shirou told Jeanne, bringing his other hand down and sliding it inside her pants, as he began to fondle it just as vigorously as he was with his other hand. "I think I'm going to need to do a thorough investigation of the matter Jeanne..." He blushed as he realized how close they were. He could smell the alcohol on her breath. It was incredibly arousing. Shirou leaned forward and pushed Jeanne down to the floor, sitting on top of her.

"Maybe I'll need to even check the inside as well. For the sake of comparison, obviously."

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The embarassment from his lack of clothes must have been what was getting to him. Maybe he'd feel better if she told him how it was. Shinobu moved closer to him, she only had to raise her gaze slightly to meet his eyes, being almost as tall as him. "There are two naked girls outside fighting over who can have their way with you."

She paused, her golden eyes gaining a hint of annoyance. "Maybe you prefer shorter girls."