Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 42438 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

"A no is a no." His stern expession not wavering for a second. "There a comes a time, a time when you have to make a choice. A choice that will matter more than anything in your entire life. That time isn't today."

With that he continued licking his own ice cream now that his victory was assured.

Oka Kurosawa

Oka frowned and pulled her boyfriend towards her by the waist. She looked at him seriously with an inscrutable expression as they walked along. She slowly and menacingly licked at her own ice cream, never once breaking eye contact with him the entire time.

Lick lick. Lick lick. The girl simply walked along, licking her ice cream.

Suddenly, she took a large bite of it, still looking at Jin. She swallowed. The ice cream slowly slid down her throat.

"Well then." She finally spoke. "I'll taste your ice cream this way!" She said, lunging in and kissing him on the lips, insistently pushing her tongue inside his mouth.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Ahhh, Mordred is too cool to be afraid of that sort of thing!" Breeze was pretty confident about that, or else her girlfriend would never try to spare against her hand to hand! "So of course you'll do it, right Mordred?"

Mordred

Uhhh, the peer pressure... Screw looking cool and not selfish, then, maybe at least she would get something out of that on unlikely chance that she would best them both. "Then, can you promise to me you won't flirt with any other girl for whole day?" Well, more like not flirting with Oren, but she couldn't just state it directly.

She didn't trust Oren and swore she that she would find evidence for her villainy and land her in a prison, but increasingly her duties as an Enforcer took more and more time. Maybe she should have hired a PI to help her with such a thing.

IRON=SAKURA

Out of the corner of her eye, Sakura noticed something. Something important. Something amazing. She smirked, making the same menacing smile again. She was sure she'd be able to out eat any of the girls here. She'd never lost an eating contest once.

The waitress walked over, carrying a completely full tray that looked extremely heavy with ease, placing it on one of those stand things they have in restaurants. On the tray were three gigantic bowls of soup, larger than one would expect for a full meal, and three bread rolls accompanying them. She quickly placed the bowls in front of them, and placed the basket of bread in front of them.

"I hope you enjoy your food." The waitress said to them with a smile. She was impressed. She'd never seen anyone but Sakura order this monstrosity of food. The mere thought of having to eat it all herself in one sitting made her feel sick.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noel Vermillion

Before the slaves could even stand up, Noel had already dealt with them. She slammed her guns into the legs of the ones around her with a loud crack, and blue circles appeared underneath the ones further away, easily restraining them. "Do you have any idea where the source is?" The green-eyed woman asked Gadreel.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 04:21:20 PM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Hmm... okaaaaay," she said to Mordred with a knowing sort of look. Those were the sorta stakes that meant they needed to have a talk later. She didn't want to make any girls upset if she could help it, so if there was a problem she needed to deal with that! But later. Right now she had a bet to win.

The huge portions of food came out, and the former gladiator licked her lips at the sight of it all. "Is this the whole thing, or is there more to it?" Breeze asked the purple-haired girl as she reached for the bread. She was ready to dive right into this monster bowl!

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

Instinct demanded he take advantage of this show of weakness from what he knew was a rival predator. Uncomfortable with him taking the lead, hesitating to bite down on him? He should; it'd be easy. Ron told instinct to shut up for a moment even while his hands adjusted and found their way to her rear. He forced himself to ask Shinobu, "How do you want to do this, then?"

His human nose was pressed by her ear.

Thedoctor

Shinobu

How she wanted to do it? Why was he asking that now of all times? The moment of weakness passed as she collected herself. It looked like she would have to goad him on a bit more. "How I want it? I thought you were going to take make against the wall or do you just lack the balls to do it? You look like you would not even last a single minute inside. Oh what is it? Do you want to prove me wrong?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

As Medaka's kick struck the girl's belly it broke, contorting unnaturally upon impact.  Truthfully, she intended to follow up the strike with a throw but Rikuyo's words caught her off guard.  She stopped dead in her tracks, looking at the lizard girl.  "I see.  So you have been holding back this whole time.  I had a feeling.  There was a lack of spirit behind your fists."  She said with a bit of self disdain.  "Very well.  If I can break that thick skin of yours, will you let me see your real spirit?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

And there went his consideration out the window. He bit down on Shinobu's ear. "I was telling you to beg, you bitch," he growled there, loud enough to be uncomfortable. A lie, but if that's how she wanted it then that's how he'd give it. The werewolf adjusted both of them so one of his hands could grip and grope at her while the other held her up with the wall.

His teeth broke skin and stayed there, inhibiting the vampire's regeneration.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Petra

If she hit them with her bag too hard they could be still in peril, so she was content with leaving matters in hopefully capable hands of this gentleman in order to avoid inflicting excessive damage.

"Grave robbers or illegal excavation? Either way, that doesn't sound like anything good." She commented in a hushed voice so that any criminal down there would not detect them.

Thedoctor

Shinobu

A small moan of pain escaped her lips as he bit into her, keeping his teeth in stop it from healing. He was doing decently well now but he'd have to try a bit harder if he wanted her to do that. She moved against him as he groped her, her crotch rubbing against his hard length. Her desire was evident with every move she made.

"Like I would ever beg the likes of you."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

His body began to build muscle and grow hair until he was once more a wolfman, halfway between human and bear-sized bipedal killing machine. Then he could hold her effortlessly up higher on the wall, and his fingernails were like claws that could tear Shinobu's shorts and shirt off like thin paper. Ron's mouth trailed down her face and neck, biting into her deceptively delicate flesh.

"How about the likes of this?" he whispered with his rough voice muffled by her neck. His sharp fingers pressed into her breast and squeezed, while he rubbed his length against her thighs with as much anticipation as she felt.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Muramasa Katase

"Well, you know I will do my best to aid you financially, cousin. But as for the birth..." Katase relieved some tension with an exaggerated creepy little laugh with a hand over her mouth, the kind you use when you're teasing someone close. Or so the television had shown her. "Good luck with that one, Minato-chan~."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

As Oren rushed in, Michael couldn't help a slight smirk. Even if her imitation couldn't surpass the original technique, his amusement at how much progress she'd made in such a short time hadn't quite worn off yet. To the girl's credit, there hardly any wasted movement in the approach, and her feint was skillful enough that the combination of the two would have left some of the so-called masters he'd met through his years hard pressed to not take the brunt of her attack.

The staff fell from Michael's hands, enhancement kicking in as he moved his head just out of the way of the first punch, only to catch it by the wrist between his shoulder and the side of his head. At the same time, his other hand struck out with no wasted movement, skillfully diverting Oren's second strike away before darting in to shove her away with a palm strike.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Gadreel

Once their innocent opponents were otherwise incapacitated the exile nodded, and began to jog in the direction he knew their quarry was gathering strength. "This way, but we must hurry. It is gathering its scattered substance and may take on a more dangerous form." Then again, that may well be preferential. If they could destroy the monster all in one place then Noel's barriers would not need to be put to the test.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:01:56 PM by Aiden »

Thedoctor

William

Traps and more traps, pieces of worthless machinery. Whomever had concocted this was a joke, they had no vision of this he was sure. With a blast of pure darkness that somehow illuminated the room, the final worthless fragment was removed. Unfortunately it looked like a giant mess now. But that was of no issue, what else did you have minions for? Within the hour, this place would be cleaned of all the debris. The rest of the fine tunning would take longer but time wasn't of the essence here so he could afford the wait.

The former saint laughed as he ascended the stairs and sat down on a conveniantly placed throne that overlooked the entry hall. Waiting for the previous owner of this place to come back. If only to experience their reaction first hand.