Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 42448 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Gadreel

The exiled angel had done quite similarly to Noel, firing his handgun at the transformed individual with one hand and wrapping his fingers around the hilt of Dainsleif with the other in preparation for what might have been a battle. Then the young human pulled out an anti-vehicle weapon via some form of magic and rendered the effort irrelevant.

He could scarcely be more proud of her and her species. Gadreel would lament the innocent woman's death later.

"We're getting close now, worry not!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

"Alright.  Ill put everything I have into this."  She declared.  She bent over and took off her shoes.  Then, she tossed them threw the hole in the doughnut shop.  This whole outside area was their battle field right now.  That seemed like the best place for them.  She started bouncing with an irregular rhythm.  As she did so, her shoulders finished healing and her foot reattached, stabilizing itself.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Hmm... okaaaaay," she said to Mordred with a knowing sort of look. Those were the sorta stakes that meant they needed to have a talk later. She didn't want to make any girls upset if she could help it, so if there was a problem she needed to deal with that! But later. Right now she had a bet to win.

The huge portions of food came out, and the former gladiator licked her lips at the sight of it all. "Is this the whole thing, or is there more to it?" Breeze asked the purple-haired girl as she reached for the bread. She was ready to dive right into this monster bowl!

Mordred

Mord's eye started twitching from the sheer absurdity of the situation she ended up in. She could even get hospitalized if she continued. But then, fuck that, it couldn't be possibly worse than broken ribs.

She wasn't willing to wait for those two wackos and started devouring her food like a gluttonous monster. Maybe if it didn't kill then the order would make her stronger!

IRON=SAKURA

"Oh, this is just the appetizer." Sakura said nonchalantly, picking up the bowl and downing about half the liquid in one go. Grabbing some bread and soaking it in the remaining soup, she smiled at Mord. "You sure you want to do this~?" She teased her friend. It was so obvious that she was out of her league it hurt. She then took an enormous bite out of the roll, eating most of it in one go. She probably looked absurd when she did this, but whatever. It was yummy.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Ohh, this is a real challenge then!" The chosen of the sun was starting to feel really excited from this. It was going to be so hard! And so tasty! A true test of her belly's endurance! She dipped some bread into the bowl and scooped up what was in it, then started to eat it that way with a smile on her face.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

the ward

What. In a blink of eye, the creature's new progeny got reduced into smoldering remains. As much as it wished she would inherit the same gift, what one who ascended could develop was something depending on the individual in question. The monster wasn't quite ready to reliably kill the two, but it could maybe achieve a minor victory and escape with its life.

Anyway, they neared the place where it reassembled.

The monster was quite peculiar indeed. A yellow and noxious mist of gas that smelled of dread and corruption. Yellow fumes still emerged from vents, gathering into one place.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Rikuyo

Why she was even randomly bouncing here and there? Whatever. "Done?" Medaka healed up, but it wasn't anything impressive. Rikuyo had recovered from worse injuries after all.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
KUROKAMI PHANTOM!

Medaka kept bouncing, the sound of her steps were now out of sync with her bouncing.  She closed her eyes, feeling the world around her.  Then, time seemed to stop.

Ill have to give her everything.

In less than a second, Medaka shot forward, causing a massive sonic boom as she barreled straight into Rikuyo's body.  Every single street light shattered, nearby cars were now left with huge dents from the blast and nearby store windows shattered.  Moving far faster than the sound barrier, the blue haired vampire attempted to head butt Rikuyo directly in the head.

Do you understand me? 

« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 06:54:18 PM by yinsukin »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

Oh shut up, you purple arsehole, Mordred thought when Sakura teased her in middle of the 'challenge'. There is no way she would back down right now! She picked up the bowl, tilted that bowl and filled herself with its content. Do not underestimate someone who actually was unemployed for prolonged time! Back then, she ate when she fucking could.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Liam

As they got closer Petra could begin to see the rays of flashlights sweeping occasionally past the end of the corridor. Liam took the liberty of turning off his phone so it didn't give them away too early. They were doing it direct, but it was still better to get the drop on the chuckleheads even that way. But eventually their lack of stealth led to the inevitable.

In the nearly empty treasury chamber of what seemed like an old pagan temple were three armed men with flashlights.

"Who's there!?" One of them, a bald man with a revolver, shouted this as them while pointing it at Liam and Petra.

Liam's own gun was pointed at him too. "Depends on who's askin', fella."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Petra

She felt like she got into bit more than she could chew. Not because they were dangerous to her but because they were like ants when confronted by a Heroic Spirit. If the worst came to the worst, she would have to save Liam's skin and out herself as someone not mundane.

"Yikes, I think we got into trouble." Petra said with not so faked concern. Maybe they should retreat if possible.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

Sakura began to clap like a little girl at the circus. "Go Mord go!" She yelled. She wanted to see how much this girl could handle. With that, Sakura began shoveling food from her bowl into her mouth, consuming it at an unbelievable rate.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"I don't see why you're in a hurry, Mordred," she said to her girlfriend between bites and slurps. She was going at a pretty good pace herself, but she wasn't rushing through the meal. "It's not like we agreed that the winner is whichever of us finished first! The winner is whichever of us can finish it at all."

The fruit punch was so good.

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The suddden change in size now was a bit unexpected, so she felt herself get pushed further up on the wall. His now much sharper nails were tearing into her, squeezing her breasts in a way that was both pleasurable and painful in a beautiful mix.

"You are getting there at the very least. Actually seeing as you have already pushed me against the wall like this, I will allow it. But do not think I am doing this because I like you okay."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

Stubborn fiend. How much punishment he would take before being sent back to lowest circles of Hell? If he had holy water left, it would have been much more easier. But he did have a bag of powder he used for his gun. Maybe God would listen to his prayer, bestow blessing on this bag of powder and let him blow up the fiend, while fending off the fiend until his prayer was done.

Of course, he didn't have to pray out of loud. He would communicate with the Lord through his heart.

Blessed are you, Lord God, king of the universe: you have made all things for your glory...

Meanwhile, he whirled his whip to destroy those hands, but most likely those arms would reach his boots and trap him.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Muramasa Katase

"Well, you know I will do my best to aid you financially, cousin. But as for the birth..." Katase relieved some tension with an exaggerated creepy little laugh with a hand over her mouth, the kind you use when you're teasing someone close. Or so the television had shown her. "Good luck with that one, Minato-chan~."

Minato

Being an Unchained meant that she could express herself however she wished to, so she continued talking with Sakura even if Katase clutching her umbrella made her a bit wary of how the situation would turn out. Minato was even more paranoid than Katase, but could mask it far better. This woman could have some relation to whoever was responsible for keeping local streets clean, but even if she was curious about it, she shouldn't be hasty in solving the mystery.

"It's my first time when I'm expecting children as well, so that's really new experience for me. But I feel anxious about the childbirth though, especially when I have to birth two girls. Oh, and all those expenses, I heard that some stores charge more for products for small children than it's fair. How shameless." Minato shook her head in disapproval. Expecting children wasn't all sunshine and rainbows.

Sakura Matou

Creepy. Forced. Unnatural. These were the words Sakura would use to describe Katase. She considered herself to be a good judge of a person's character, and this 'woman' was triggering all sorts of warning sirens in her head.

She was leaving. Now.

Sakura got up as if nothing was wrong, and stretched.

"Well, I've got to get going, see you." Sakura said as she began walking away, watching the two with her bugs as she left to make sure they didn't try anything funny.

She'd be spying on them without a doubt. It wasn't just vampires she wanted out of her neighborhood. She wanted all undesirable elements gone. The first time they did anything remotely suspicious, the police would be on them like a mousetrap crashing down.