Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 42547 times)

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
Lone Wanderer:

This man's a slimeball. No, a snake is more apt. Either way, Jeremy needed to end contact with him.

"You know, it's getting fairly late," Jeremy attempted to disengage, "I still got to buy some groceries and make some dinner. Perhaps another time?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Rikuyo

She doubted than anything short of violence would just convince that guy to give her soul back. She didn't follow back the vampire to the shop. There was scavenging to do. Gi, supplies in case there was no wild game to hunt down wherever they set up a training place and whatever caught her attention.

First off, she searched through shop with clothes. It took some time to find what she wanted as she looked for something very specific, but she somehow managed put together a dougi. Black pants, blue shirt with black undershirt, now she looked again like a martial arts practicioner.

Now she could go and look for some food. The ruined supermarket had lots of food on shelves.

"What's that, it's made of cats?" Rikuyo commented as she mistook cat food for a can with cat meat. After all, there was a cat on the can. Dogs liked chasing cats. Maybe wolves liked eating cats? She never ate a household cat (cats in her previous life were much bigger), so she couldn't tell. "I guess Ron-kun'd like dog meat too." A can of dog food was another thing she put into the large bag for her loot. Naturally, she also took cans with parrots, guinea pigs and fish on them. And cans with more usual meat after she left the section with food for pets. There were also cans with something liquid in them, so she also looted them too.

There was also a box with a picture of one of those magic boxes that showed moving pictures. Ron would know how to get a one work, so she stole a one too.

Now carrying the huge bag with her, she followed back into doughnut shop at a relaxed pace.

[She is not in the doughnut shop yet, I will have her back there after enough time passes]

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

"Mine."

He snatched the stack of ice cream away the moment it was offered to him. Now he finally had some more, ice cream was the greatest and nothing could ruin it. Nothing at all. His girlfriend however needed to be taught a lesson very badly. You don't mess with the ice cream. Or else face the freezing. "i'm pretty sure you just took it... I see. It all makes sense now. Haunter learned from you."

He discarded the half finished ice cream, forgotten in the face of more important matters. Jin then moved closer to her and grabbed hold of her arms while glaring into her eyes. "It seems like I will to bring this little thief in.

Oka Kurosawa

Oka had been quite confused by Jin's outburst about the ice cream, and was further still by his flagrant abuse of it. After all, if he did love ice cream so much, then why in the world would he discard his ice cream so haphazardly? She didn't get it. Nope. Not even one bit.

Then Jin grabbed her and glared at her, and as if gears had been grinding in her head, it all clicked into place and made sense.

I get it, he wants to play with me! Oka thought. She thought that was a swell idea. She looked down regretfully and then, after a single serious nod, she said yes. "I'll submit to your judgement, Officer Kisaragi." Oka replied. "Anything you deign to be a proper punishment, I'll submit to it."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

Shinobu

She found herself bent over the counter in the shop, bening pressed down on it by Ron's larger frame. A faint gasp escaped her lips as she felt something large pushing into her wet heat.

It was hot.

Her grips on the counter tightened as her folds were spread apart. A creaking sound could be heard from the counter as it protested against her strength. She was just about to voice her pleasure when she felt something different. It was a feeling a lust, which wasn't weird considering what was she was doing. But, there was something else mixed in with it. A splash of jealousy.

Shinobu turned her head towards and noticed that Medaka had returned to them. "Stop standing there gawking like an idiot and get over here. You are missing out."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

A hateful flash flickered in his eyes, and for a second the air turned very cold. The flames in his eyes grew colder, looking down on her like a dragon might look down on an insect. A hand gripped on her face and brought it closer to him with the threat of shattering it with incredible force. It was doom.

"Are you under the impression that I care?" He said with dismissal before releasing her from his vicious grip.

His tone was completely detached, without a shred of care or pity, but his voice turned stern and kinder. He wanted to make something great, something beautiful. To mold her into something she could be proud of, that was what he had promised her.

He would give her a soul, even if he needed to rip her head off and drag her by the hair to do so. So he turned sideways and flicked her forehead with a mighty finger filled with power.

"Know your place! If I have decided to do this it is because I believe you are worth the time. You do not need nutrition, yet you still eat. In that case you have a duty to respect food, more than anyone else. Do not forget that someone somewhere is starving right now, lacking these nutriments you deem meaningless. You will eat with dignity, or I will make sure you never eat again."

Boss

After a moment, the waiter arrived to take their orders.

Tomato Mussels                              Gray Pinot
"I would have Cozze al Pomodoro, paired with a Pinot Grigio." He asked respectfully.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 08:25:12 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

The werewolf heard Medaka's approach, and spared her only a glance to confirm it was her. He didn't let that stop him; Ron was far past stopping for something short of a threat. His big wolfman body's excited breathing filled the air of the otherwise empty doughnut shop, with the occasional soft growl escaping past his lips. His hips and arms kept pushing Shinobu against the side of the cracking counter with every thrust.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Petra

It seemed like Liam grabbed one of them by the arm, the flashlight of that criminal giving off enough light around for her to recognize what just Liam did. It was best in her interest to end this brawl soon, so she aimed at where this guy's knee should have been and delivered a swift kick in order to incapacitate him.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

Mordred stared into Sakura's eyes. To be honest, that was to be expected, and she had an excuse prepared for such occassion. "Am I not allowed to flavor my own tea? If you're skeptical about them, try one of those petals yourself."

Only someone with Mantle of Summer could use those petals to enhance tea to her own knowledge. Either they would nothing do nothing to her or any increase of physical capabilities would be insignificant for her with such a dose. When the weak lacked strength, they had to make up with their own resourcefulness.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

It took her a second, but she realized at some of the lust she felt was emotions that came from Shinobu.  The other bit might be the strangely erotic site of someone else penetrating her body.  That and she was into aggressive men.  She gently walked up to Ron, peeling off her bra, jeans and panties as she approached them.  She leaned in, pressing her massive breasts into his back.

"It seems your tending to Shinobu rather well.  Now, how can I help you?"  She said.  Truthfully, she was a bit nervous about the idea of losing her virginity.  Well, she did do stuff with Shinobu.  Does that count?  Either way, between her own lust and Shinobu's she couldn't resist the Warewolf.  Now she just needed to know how a "threesome" works.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 03:27:47 AM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

A confused look came over Sakura's face as the weird man approached her, dressed in a suit of armour. Yet, despite his weird attire, he didn't seem hostile, waving kindly to her as he approached, acting as if he knew her.

"Excuse me, miss? Do you have an older sister by any chance? An incredibly strong one who looks similar to you but with a larger build?" he said, leaving Sakura even more confused.

She did, of course, have an older sister, and they could maybe even be said to look alike, if you ignored the hair colour, eye colour and body shape. Maybe she could even be called "incredibly strong", if she happened to use her magic. But, there was no way Rin could possibly be described as having a "larger build" than her younger sister. The combination of all the factors made her sure that he was not talking about her real sister.

Yet, despite the man's weirdness and his odd question, Sakura saw no reason to turn him away, so she responded.

"Erm..., no, my sister doesn't fit that description. Why?" she replied, obviously confused.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

A hateful flash flickered in his eyes, and for a second the air turned very cold. The flames in his eyes grew colder, looking down on her like a dragon might look down on an insect. A hand gripped on her face and brought it closer to him with the threat of shattering it with incredible force. It was doom.

"Are you under the impression that I care?" He said with dismissal before releasing her from his vicious grip.

His tone was completely detached, without a shred of care or pity, but his voice turned stern and kinder. He wanted to make something great, something beautiful. To mold her into something she could be proud of, that was what he had promised her.

He would give her a soul, even if he needed to rip her head off and drag her by the hair to do so. So he turned sideways and flicked her forehead with a mighty finger filled with power.

"Know your place! If I have decided to do this it is because I believe you are worth the time. You do not need nutrition, yet you still eat. In that case you have a duty to respect food, more than anyone else. Do not forget that someone somewhere is starving right now, lacking these nutriments you deem meaningless. You will eat with dignity, or I will make sure you never eat again."

Boss

After a moment, the waiter arrived to take their orders.

Tomato Mussels                              Gray Pinot
"I would have Cozze al Pomodoro, paired with a Pinot Grigio." He asked respectfully.

Sakura Matou

I'll have the Pasta All'Aragosta and a large glass of water." She said after looking through the menu. She cursed the man known to her as Boss. What a jerk. A dumb bully. He had to have noticed she was pregnant, but had ordered some nice wine for himself anyway! She'd been craving a good glass of it for months, but she'd been a good mother and avoided drinking or eating anything that could ever possibly harm the fetus. She'd even been having it listen to Mozart and Beethoven at night! She was sure it was going to make her baby smarter like all the books told her!

Um, wait, shoot. Sakura thought. She'd gotten wrapped up in her own thoughts. So hiding her immense resentment, she smiled warmly at him, and asked her first question. "So what are the terms you're offering me for the considerable amount of startup cash you're asking of me?" Sakura asked in a calm and comfortable voice. Too calm. Too comfortable. It exuded confidence, as if she felt like she was in total control of this negotiation and had been even before it started.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Henry Barthow

He grunted in response at first, and then stepped back to grab the foldable chairs that rested against the nearest wall.

"You know, you've been mostly knocked out until now, and the hospital didn't ID you, so." Henry swung the sitting platforms open in front of the bed, and settled on one, directing a frank stare at the boy from his uneven position. "To start with, I'm detective Barthow. That's detective Vermillion."

He gestured non-commitingly between himself and Noel before digging into his jacket pockets, because he couldn't conduct an interrogation without a pen and paper right? If not for his benefit, at least he'd have shit written down when Noel wrote her report. Regardless, he didn't want to use even more time with niceties. Henry brandished a pen and notebook with weary expertise.

"What's your name, and why did you go out of your way to become a target of the terrorists's hostility? What made you do that and not just run away?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Malcolm

"Bah, just call me Malcolm." he said half jokingly, half bitterly. He didn't know he were looking for a date. What's next, underwear color? This whole interrogation shtick was pretty grating, but he could see why it was necessary. Besides, no good in lying now.

The cowboy sighed and raised the bed with the lever in order to get a little more uptight, just to look at Tar in the eye.

"If you're asking for a good reason, buckle up your panties and prepare for disappointment. Truth is, I'm not even sure myself. I just did it, get what I'm saying? I guess if you're looking that hard for a why, I'd say rolling my tongue seven times was never my strong suit. (At least that''s what mama used to tell me...) If I did stay quiet, I'd probably be home by now not having my ass swimming in a bed that reeks of blood and piss. But hiding in order to save my hide, wouldn't that be like lying to myself? There's no way I can live like that. Besides..."

Suddenly, rope flicked around his wrist for a second and slapped a hat sitting on a counter, sending it flipping in the air like a flaccid pancake only to land perfectly uptight on his head like the coolest of the cool.

"A true man never runs away."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Boss

Boss smiled at the girl. He'd let her play a bit longer, as long as it suited his needs.

"I am glad you asked. The truth is, I am here to make a friend." He said confidently before handing her an envelope. "Friends should help one another, right?"

Inside was a professional cover letter describing his skills. Presumably he had worked as an information agent for some time, and knew his way around building security and breaking it. He could gather things that were hard to find, and knew his way around places that were hard to get around. No matter how you looked at it, such an ally was indeed useful.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 06:54:14 PM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

William

He took a good long look at her, she would do after all but there was one thing he wasn't too certain about. One thing that struck him as a bit strange. And that was how quickly she had called him "master". But such claimed loyalty could be put to the test and there was nothing stopping him from having a little fun while at it now was there?

An evil glint was briefly seen in his eyes before he spoke to her in a commanding tone. "If you are my loyal servant, then I command you to strip yourself of your meager clothing. Any servant of mine require a proper uniform."