Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 42607 times)

Thedoctor

Jin

Poffins? He almost wanted to ask but stopped himself at the last second. It's one of those things again. Probably some pokefod made of questionable ingredients. He gave her a lazy nod in response. "Sure poffins, of course it's poffins. How could I forget?" He kept nodding for emphasis.

Thedoctor

William

"That will be arranged by one of my servants. Now get dressed again." He turned around with a swish of his robes and started walking further in. Your first mission will be too aquirq a new throne for me, preferably one that's detachable so I can hit people with it." The mage kept on talking, uncaring whether or not she could keep up with him. "When it's done, this will be my stronghold. Our sanctuary from the coming tide."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

Sakura really needed to get humbled. Maybe Mordred couldn't win against Sakura, but she could at least set up her to lose against Breeze. She planned to use one of her Contracts to help Breeze win. It would bolster her efforts and even potentially double her chances for victory. The better one individual was at something, the better the outcome of the Contract was, so it was obvious that she should aid her girlfriend instead of using it on herself.

Mordred continued eating at slower pace, not using her Goblin Fruit just yet. She wanted to see first if her blessing really gave enough edge to Breeze.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Petra

"Oh, right, so what do you want to tell me? If you want to report something illegal to me, I guess I will go and investigate that. Just patrolling without clear objective gets too repetitive." As much as she wanted to avoid blowing up her cover, just walking around was painfully boring if nothing happened.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Rikuyo

Part of the debris managed to hit her as the redhead was distracted by the fight and suffering some cuts to her arms.

This annoying interloper was one of those upstart werewolf things that didn't smell at at all like Uratha to whom Rikuyo was a sort of kin. Another wannabe that needed to be put into place.

Her opponent backed off and focused her malice on that intruder. Seems like her martial pride also got offended by such a distraction.

"Don't you dare interrupt, you upstart." Rikuyo glared at Oren, filled with suffocating rage even if the intensity of her rage was mere fraction of the anger that once cowed less spirits to toe line. As if she wanted to show her what the true werewolf was, the redhead started shifting into her Daulu like half wolf form. She really, really made her mad.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 08:52:41 PM by Kat »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Liam

Once they'd gotten a little distance from where they'd met up the vampire nodded and sang like a canary. "Well, the way I hear it is there's a whole lotta folk the next block over with a little too much green in the pocket. You know, fancy cars and jewelry, but they ain't the respectable sort who'd normally afford that kinda thing."

How did you think Liam got such nice suits, anyway? A desk job? Heh. Not in his life, and definitely not now that he's dead. "Now, a bird told me he saw them punks talkin' to some kids down some of the alleys there. Looked like there were some suspicious exchanges goin' on there." He trusted that bird too; he'd killed it up proper and made it move again with his blood, so it were a lot easier to make go where he wanted it to. "Now, I don't reckon I know what the laws are about that in this strange city, but where I come from that's the sorta thing ya look at."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Mordred

Sakura really needed to get humbled. Maybe Mordred couldn't win against Sakura, but she could at least set up her to lose against Breeze. She planned to use one of her Contracts to help Breeze win. It would bolster her efforts and even potentially double her chances for victory. The better one individual was at something, the better the outcome of the Contract was, so it was obvious that she should aid her girlfriend instead of using it on herself.

Mordred continued eating at slower pace, not using her Goblin Fruit just yet. She wanted to see first if her blessing really gave enough edge to Breeze.

Auspicious Breeze

She was about halfway done. The Chosen's belly was starting to object a bit. It was fine, though; pain and discomfort were old friends to Breeze! So she ate through that pain, picking up her pace so her body couldn't register the feeling of getting fuller fast enough to try to stop her. Soon! Soon she would win the bet!Except she wouldn't have any room for dessert leftover. How would she enjoy it?

No! No doubts! She would win! She could just call in the debt later, right?

IRON=SAKURA

Sakura continued her rampage through her plate, gobbling down and consuming her food in a manner that would make a gourmand faint. Soon, she had finished her entire meal, and downed three pints of beer on top of that. She lazily rested her hand on her stomach and smiled at the two slowpokes. She said no words, but the smugness was radiating from her, challenging them to try to surpass such a monster, if they dared.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The counter shook as Medaka jumped into her lap,  her cuvacious body pushing against the elder vampire. Apparently she really wanted to go after him, this was so like her. The blonde ignored the nose poking at her leg as she smirked to the younger woman while returning the tight hug, rubbing her back in an effort to comfort her.

"His name is Teddy?"

Shinobu stopped speaking there, contemplating on what she was going to say next. She could outright admit that she could solve the issue but that would be too easy. He had to beg for a week just to borrow it. So giving her all the answers immediately wouldn't be amusing, on the hand she didn't want Medaka to despair either. The blue haired girl would never ask however.  "There is no need to hold it in, just say it. That you want my help".

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

Now he had the feeling he was witness to a very personal moment between the two vampires and he should probably back out. But, Medaka seemed to want his help too. He'd stick around for this even if it probably wasn't all that necessary. Call it feeling protective. He bumped the younger vampire's feet with his nose this time as if to go 'yup I'm in.'

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Time seemed to stop as she enjoyed the hug that Shinobu reciprocated. It was moments like these that made living in this city worth all the pain.  The physicality of their relationship added a level of authenticity that she appreciated.

"There is no need to hold it in, just say it. That you want my help".

A feeling of warmth and excitement overflowed in Medaka's body, giving her a smile brighter than the sun.  She leaned in and kissed the blond on the lips, as she tends to do when she gets like this.  Her body pressed farther into her as she squeezed tighter, her boobs completely overlapping the elder vampire's smaller ones.  Then, she stopped and pulled out, finally processing something the elder vampire had spoken of earlier.

"Yeah his name is Theodore but he said he prefers to be called Teddy."  She said gleefully, still high on her on joy.  Just then, she felt Ron nudging on her foot.  Yes.  This time it would be different.  She wouldn't have to go alone.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 09:52:32 PM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

With a renewed vigor, her stomach settling enough that she didn't feel like she had to force herself so hard to finish, Breeze finally approached the end. The mashed potatoes were gone, and only a few forkfuls of steak were left to take down. She washed what she'd eaten down with more of that fruit punch stuff, and sighed. "Alright. Here's the last of it...!"

Munch. Munch. Swallow. Munch. Swallow.

"Ahh!" She put her fork down and grinned. "I did it!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

With a renewed vigor, her stomach settling enough that she didn't feel like she had to force herself so hard to finish, Breeze finally approached the end. The mashed potatoes were gone, and only a few forkfuls of steak were left to take down. She washed what she'd eaten down with more of that fruit punch stuff, and sighed. "Alright. Here's the last of it...!"

Munch. Munch. Swallow. Munch. Swallow.

"Ahh!" She put her fork down and grinned. "I did it!"

IRON=SAKURA

Sakura began to clap for Breeze, giving her a nice pat on the back for her accomplishment. "Great job!" Sakura genuinely congragulated her. "I guess it's time for round two then~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

She felt so proud of herself. A cute girl was even praising her for it all! This was such a lovely - hwuh?

The chosen of the sun looked to Sakura, and blinked. "Round... two? Is round two dessert? That was the actual meal, right? Right?" Then she shook her head firmly and put on a serious face even as her stomach screamed at her. "Nevermind, bring it on!"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 06:51:14 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

She felt so proud of herself. A cute girl was even praising her for it all! This was such a lovely - hwuh?

The chosen of the sun looked to Sakura, and blinked. "Round... two? Is round two dessert? That was the actual meal, right? Right?" Then she shook her head firmly and put on a serious face even as her stomach screamed at her. "Nevermind, bring it on!"

IRON=SAKURA

"Well, we can't exactly have a tie, right? So we just need to order two more steaks!" Sakura said, flagging down the waitress.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Methuselah

The pressure... Methuselah couldn't even breathe under the oppressive force around him. His blood red eyes darted away as they met the officer's for a second. Damn, he botched it. He definitely, absolutely botched it. At this rate he'd never get a girlfriend...

D-damn. He really didn't have anything to add. Under dire situations like this, there was only one thing to do. While everyone was distracted, he sloooowly stepped aside and walked away, trying to draw the least attention possible to him. Hiding behind the shadows, no one would ever notice him! His room missed him, and so did his daily noodle soup.

Maybe he'd put some egg in it for this special occasion. He was feeling rather adventurous.