Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 43269 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider couldn't help but feel slightly jealous at the way Sakura talked about her blonde servant so familiarly, as if she was more important to her than Rider was. Not that it mattered to her, of course, Sakura's happiness was all that was important, but it was nice to be appreciated, and Rider couldn't help but feel jealous of the way that the blonde servant was welcomed even into their bedroom.

However, those feelings were soon buried with Ron's reply, one which thoroughly confused Rider. Looking at him in a manner that showed her utter confusion about why he would think that, she responded.

"No, of course not", she said, trying to remain polite despite the stupidity of the question. "Why would they?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

Shirou was momentarily put-off by the formality the Sakura look-a-like was showing him, but he nevertheless smiled back at her, stopping stroking the Pokemon in order to pull out his card. They didn't have much money in their account, but he had enough to pay for the Pokemon, just about, and he still had the bounty to collect, so they should be fine.

"OK, thank you", he said with a smile as he took the card reader, entering his details.

Then, having paid, he moved to pick up the small creature, holding it gently in his arms.

"You're going to be our new pet!" he said, cooing at the Pokemon as if he was talking to a baby. "My wife will love you, I'm sure."

Oka Kurosawa

Oka took the card from his hand and swiped it on her phone, immediately handing it back to him and displaying her phone to him, waiting for him to sign and enter his pin. After he scribbled his finger along her screen, she smiled at him and and handed him the pokeball for the eevee.

"Have fun with your purchase~" Oka said with a cheerful smile.

Eevee

The eevee happy kyuued as Shirou picked him up, waggling his ears and tail, begging for more attention.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

Michael didn't bother stepping to the side as he caught Meti's body, all the same handling it with slightly more care than the other man had shown before taking up the two blades she'd brought in as well. With her lifeless body slung over his shoulder and her blades sheathed on his hip, the immortal strode after him, giving the wall a firm tap to check for further hidden passages from the vibrations he sent forth.

Chances are he has a better receptacle in mind. I wonder what the catch will be. Well, catches sounds more likely.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard walked silently down the spiral stairway, ominous steps rang like bells claiming the three souls down the depths of hell. The stairs led to an iron gate, which he opened absentmindedly. There was a sort of pressure that blew forth from the opened door along with smoke and a slight smell of blood. No, there was something more, a presence more infectious than any poison.

Like a chaos that should never be awakened.

The smoke cleared, revealing a laboratory disconnected from the world. Entering it was like entering a different dimension altogether, even the air felt different once inside. A few puppet bodies were hanging from the ceiling along with homunculi.

There was some sort of iron maiden at the outer edge of the room, steel and glass connected to form some sort of dome. Cables and wires connected from it along with magic, pumping large quantities of od into different facilities. Eight tubes large enough to fit a human body popped out from the metal dome, containing a strange mixture of mana and flesh slowly taking shape. It didn't take much to figure that it was some sort of homunculus factory, generating meat constructs while also powering the laboratory with a large quantity of magic energy.

There wasn't much to be seen from inside the main '"body" , aside the snow white hair that dropped from the maiden's "head"...

Vanguard grabbed one of the puppet bodies from the ceiling and plucked it like if it was a fruit before laying it down on one of the tables in the middle of the room. Then, he turned to Michael and gave him a blank, cold look.

"Lay the body on the adjacent operation table."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

Shirou smiled back at the Sakura-like girl as he continued to pet the cute Eevee, taking back the card and the weird ball which the creature had come in.

"Erm, how do I use this?" he asked, uncertain how the ball worked. "And is there any reason I should?"

There was another thing, he was unsure about, too.

"You talked about 'levelling up', but how can I tell if he's done that? Or whether he's close to evolving?" he added, needing to clarify a few other things.

Meanwhile, he continued to stroke his new pet lovingly, glad that he seemed happy with all the attention he was getting.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Neptune

"Oh wow you actually have it, I totally regret saying all those bad things about you now. I'm so sorry Gaddy." With that out of the way it was time to move onward to the good part. She shot up like a rocket and assumed the hype pose, with her left foot on the bench next to Gadreel's lap and her right foot on the bench's backrest next to Gadreel's head while pointing to the sky dramatically.

"Yes we (by we I mean I) will enjoy the pudding mix of vanilla and chocolate. Nothing can stop us (me) now, Not Histy, not my sister, not even a dogoo invasion!"

Gadreel

There was a high probability that Gadreel could see the multi-colored undergarments of the refreshingly cheerful deity with whom he had just become acquainted. He tactfully refrained from pointing this out to Neptune. He had fallen from the ranks of heaven and hell for a number of reasons. This was one of them.

"Indeed. Shall we press onward as you explain to me what a dogoo is?" That was truly the only relevant question after such a dramatic speech. Nevermind that she called him Gaddy, he had long since grown accustomed to others abbreviating his name in bizarre fashions. His eyes were now looking up to her face.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider couldn't help but feel slightly jealous at the way Sakura talked about her blonde servant so familiarly, as if she was more important to her than Rider was. Not that it mattered to her, of course, Sakura's happiness was all that was important, but it was nice to be appreciated, and Rider couldn't help but feel jealous of the way that the blonde servant was welcomed even into their bedroom.

However, those feelings were soon buried with Ron's reply, one which thoroughly confused Rider. Looking at him in a manner that showed her utter confusion about why he would think that, she responded.

"No, of course not", she said, trying to remain polite despite the stupidity of the question. "Why would they?"

Ron

He ducked his head a bit. "Ah, well, it's just that you both have purple hair. Two can be coincidence, so I guess I wanted to see if it was a pattern or something." The werewolf blushed a bit from how silly it sounded once he actually said it. "You know, like everyone who calls themselves Sakura's servant dyes their hair purple."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Julius

If there was something constant about the world he lived in, it was a one thing. That every monster had some weakness that could be exposed, no matter how concealed. And such opportunity to defeat the creature once and for all arose. Julius aimed his weapon at the core, heeding Paladin's advice in order to vanquish the creature.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsuba

"It's interesting how I don't exactly recall seeing your face on bounty posters. And I have pretty good memory. Is that because of your 'connections' or a bluff on your part?" She retorted in quite sarcastic tone. If she was supposed to take his word for granted, then he was sorely mistaken about her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

And here he found himself dragged to a table as he watched this unusually strong girl order three double milkshakes. He really doubted she'd ever be able to dwon all of those but he wouldn't back down from a challenge like this, not in a million years. "In that case I will have four super double chocolate-mocha milkshakes. Yes I feel that would be the perfect number."

IRON=SAKURA

The waitress scribbled down their somewhat odd order and smiled at them, telling them that it'd be there shortly. After she walked away, Sakura's gaze returned to William, a half-smirk on her face, clearly amused.

"So you're trying to one up the bottomless stomach, eh? You're really competitive, huh?"

The girl sat up and straightened herself. "Why don't we make this a contest then, too see who can finish first~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Ron

He ducked his head a bit. "Ah, well, it's just that you both have purple hair. Two can be coincidence, so I guess I wanted to see if it was a pattern or something." The werewolf blushed a bit from how silly it sounded once he actually said it. "You know, like everyone who calls themselves Sakura's servant dyes their hair purple."

Sakura Matou

Sakura giggled at the two. Ron for his stupidity, and Rider for her reaction. She had absolutely no idea why Ron had made that leap of logic, but it was funny and cute. She liked him.

"So, um, when should we meet up?" Sakura said as she stood up with a bit of difficulty, using the table to lift herself up. She didn't ask for any help though, she didn't want it.

After she got up, the girl extended her hand to Ron. "I really hope you'll take me up on my offer."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Red

The albino grinned and shook her head. "I don't look like you, silly! Besides, I'm a grown big girl... Hmph!"

She folded her arms and looked away, pouting before turning a little red for a split second. At that moment, something pinched the fairy's cheek and pulled at it like an old grandma. Not that she was old, even if she wasn't sure how old she was. She never did count after all.

More importantly, she wasn't sure what to tell her. Hmmm, how frustrating, she had so many names, she didn't know which one to settle with. Most of them were silly sounding nicknames anyways, like mistake, demon or abomination. Bah! She didn't know what any of that was supposed to mean, but she never really liked them. If you're going to make something up, at least make it pretty and easy to spell!

Well, she didn't remember having any parents, but she heard that usually they are the ones who name their child. In that case...

"I guess you can call me Red!" She said cheerfully.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

The immortal handled the sight before with the same disinterest as everything before. So here they were, in another common homunculus lab, and it was now that the last piece fell into place. He paid no mind to the body Vanguard plucked from the ceiling, instead noting that there were a couple things he was actually feeling in this moment aside from boredom.

The first, the feeling of being cheated, just a little. It would've been amusing to have a wild card like her in his little game, but now, with all the strings that would no doubt to be wound about here, that chance was lost.

The second, was something strange coming from Meti's blades. Laying the body down on the appointed table absentmindedly, Michael rested his hands on the pommels for a moment before allowing an absent chuckle.

Well. This is certainly an improvement on whatever it is that got into my staff.

There was nothing present in the immortal as his hands drifted down, flicking the blades just a tiny bit out with his thumbs, enough to let the light glint off the shining steel. Nothing in the man who stood there, holding onto the blades like the memento of a close friend.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Thedoctor

Neptune

"Dogoos are the servants of evil, they're nasty creatures who eat humans for breakfast. You'd recognize them if you saw them they're about this big and say Dogoo all the time." The purple haired goddess was gesticulating with her arms in an attempt to describe their size with an excited way.

"Dogoo." a sound come from behind her.

"Yeah exactly like that Gaddy, Dogoo." She nodded to him.

"Dogoo, Dogoo, Dogoo Dogoo."

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 11:55:01 PM by Thedoctor »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Malcolm

Malcolm smiled from ear to ear and closed his eyes gently. "No, no. Don't worry, it's just pigeon!" He said cheerfully, feeling a shudder as soon as he uttered the p word.

"I'm sure it will be delicious, so let's eat it together. Or are you a chicken?"

What a bastard, taunting her so, but with such a shit eating grin it was impossible to turn down the challenge.

Vanguard

Vanguard worked on the artificial body nonchalantly, not minding the man behind him much of a glance. His 'friend' was far superior in this craft, but he had observed him enough during his own repairs and collaborations to understand the basics. An imitation paled before true craft, but the base was already mostly finished. A few tweaks aside, most of the work was purely cosmetic, not very different from just sculpting.

The puppet assistants handed him strange substances, while another pumped something in her body, perhaps in order to keep it from spoiling. and comparing the puppet with Meti's body he mixed and matched the different shapes and textures on the plastic and metallic flesh. Truthfully, it wasn't a very worthwhile task, it would be far simpler to leave this to his slaves. But he refused. He felt no regret for his actions, his heart was unshackled by doubt.

Even if he left her the illusion of choice, it was her decision to reject her humanity. No matter how you looked at it, it wasn't his fault. But even so, it was his hand that stripped it from her. Because of that, it was only just that his hand would be the one to build her anew.

"Don't touch things carelessly, boy. You might get cut." He warned the man as he carefully rebuilt her face with artificial tissues, spreading them over a blank slate like paint before molding it with care.

This wasn't the expert movement of a master, practiced over and over, which was why as deliberate as his movements were, each stroke was taken with immense care and consideration. Then, he heard a chuckle. Still working, without even sparing the warrior a glance, he spoke.

"Is there something that amuses you?"
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 01:23:19 AM by francobull3 »