Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 43499 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile

Auspicious Breeze

Mordred is pretty silly. She needs to lighten up a bit! But right before Breeze could think of a way to do that something else happened. Sakura didn't have any way to know what she was doing, but in the moment that didn't really matter.

Is... is Sakura calling me dumb? The wind seemed to fall right out of the former gladiator's sails at that, her shoulders slumping down. "Ehh... probably. You're probably not wrong about that."

IRON=SAKURA

As soon as she said those words, she knew she'd fucked up. "No, no, I mean, I barely get it myself, and you know, it's super complicated science stuff, I didn't mean it like that!"

Auspicious Breeze

"I don't even know what science is." She wasn't even exaggerating! She had almost no idea what this science thing was besides 'it makes cool stuff.' It just hadn't come up; Mordred and Oren had been more interested in showing her how to read than stuff like that. It might as well be magic to her. "Buuut, if you say it's complicated..."

She shrugged, and tried not to let it bother her then.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The tanned girl sighed into the kiss, little shivers dancing up her spine as he ran his hand along her back, while the hand stroking her hair left a contrasting warmth buzzing in her to join the burning warmth of the alcohol. As things went on, the Hunter pressed further into the kiss, not at all low on air yet, though not quite coordinated enough to bring her tongue into the occasion of her own accord just yet. All the same, the cowgirl found herself caught up in the first hints of anticipation for what he would do next.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"Geez, it will take a lot of time for you to adapt fully. Yeah, you're just out of your water, don't worry about that." Well, her knowledge of science was average, but she felt like a rocket scientist when compared to Breeze. Everyone had their assets and things they were weak at, anyway. Maybe it would even take years for her girlfriend to fully get accustomed to the new world she was in. "Anyway, what we're going to do now? Just standing here all time would be simply weird."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Methuselah

Methuselah frowned. He really had no wish of having to deal with his, no, his retroposition's negligence. That aside, having to explain it would be more embarrassing. If there was a way to draw less attention to him, he would be mad not to take it. After all, even if his shadow shifted, he was still himself. His wish to sleep in a peaceful dream did not change.

Heh, how frustrating, how embarassing! Having to deal with all of these mundane problems was quite frustrating, but he supposed it was part of the package called mundane life.

"W-why would that be necessary? Hmph! Call it cowardly, but I would rather just wipe the slate clean. Besides, why should I pay for the mistakes of my past self, eh?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe blinked.  For a few seconds they stared at each other. That sounded like a good thing.  Thats a good thing right?

Then, he averted his eyes once more and bit his lip.  "Then, can you protect me, just like on the boat?" he asked, looking back into her eyes.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 06:18:56 PM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

The fully charging Lycan wasn't overly unbalanced by the attack. Her surging frame quickly adjusted to being struck by the force before letting out a dismissive snort. It was slower, and less fluid, and more telegraphed than Michael.

Now prepared she pursued the monkey girl. She transition from all fours to two legs for better maneuverability as she rushed forward, ready to dodge the first strike and crush the girl's throat between her jaws.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"It is a strong word, and rightfully so! Pampering is important and wonderful! It's the greatest feeling, you know? Having someone just shower you with all the love in the world and cuddle you and all sorts of fun stuff!"

Ron

"Well, right now I'll have to take your word for it." If he was going to find out what it felt like for himself one day, he would. If he wasn't, there was no point in longing for what he wouldn't have. Ron smiled and shrugged, and ignored the itch in the back of his mind that craved the tight bonds of pack. Or something; he wasn't really sure on that point.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Neptune

"Oh no don't think I'm not onto you mister! That is the deflectionary tactic of a big time villain. But I'm onto you now. Giving me your pizza and even buying me pudding, you want to steal my powers by stealing my body! I guess I'm just that irresistable, but that doesn't mean I'll give in without a fight." She snatched the pudding from him and began feasting on it with much gusto.

"After I... munch finish munch... this. You just wait."

Gadreel

They would be paying for empty pudding cups at the pace he suspected Neptune was capable of consuming them. Very well then; Gadreel would have to continue to play along with the goddess' amusing conspiracy theories regarding his aspirations. "I thought it was natural for one to ride their steed? I would scarcely call that theft."

Definitely too much time spent with Lucy.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 08:51:16 PM by Aiden »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile

Mordred

"Geez, it will take a lot of time for you to adapt fully. Yeah, you're just out of your water, don't worry about that." Well, her knowledge of science was average, but she felt like a rocket scientist when compared to Breeze. Everyone had their assets and things they were weak at, anyway. Maybe it would even take years for her girlfriend to fully get accustomed to the new world she was in. "Anyway, what we're going to do now? Just standing here all time would be simply weird."

Auspicious Breeze

Well, Breeze wasn't planning on spending years in this place anyway. It was just a matter of time before her mistress figured out some spell to contact her with! But in the meantime they probably needed something to do. "Wellll it was your idea to come out today, Mordred!" The former gladiator smiled at her. "Did you have something in mind already? Cause we could probably do that."

She looked to Sakura. "You know, if it works with three people."

A lot of things worked with three people, mind you!

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsuba

Strange. The enemy ceased his assault and started acting in more cautious manner. Even his puppet like ally drifted towards them so slow that towards now further heightened senses of Mitsuba her movement seemed suspiciously sluggish. Whatever they had in plan, she didn't want them to get any further. So even if Muramasa would be disappointed about such a course of action, she decided to do it. The arm that didn't hold the sword morphed into a gun that could shoot the plasma that ran through her veins. She wanted to blast apart the puppet and then slaughter the man.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Malcolm Kimberlee the Evil

Heh heh heh, how lucky! Did they really think he'd propose something like this out of the kindness of his heart? He never said he was a charity. Fine by him if they wanted to go along as bait, he'd just use them to fulfill his contracts. If they didn't drag him down too much, he might as well give them the money, not that he needed much aside bills and food. He just liked the feel of the job well done.

"Well, don't let me stop you." He said, suddenly attacking Anastasia's slice of pie.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"It is a strong word, and rightfully so! Pampering is important and wonderful! It's the greatest feeling, you know? Having someone just shower you with all the love in the world and cuddle you and all sorts of fun stuff!"

Ron

"Well, right now I'll have to take your word for it." If he was going to find out what it felt like for himself one day, he would. If he wasn't, there was no point in longing for what he wouldn't have. Ron smiled and shrugged, and ignored the itch in the back of his mind that craved the tight bonds of pack. Or something; he wasn't really sure on that point.

Sakura Matou

"So, uh, if you don't mind me asking, of course, um, what do you think of your girlfriend?" Sakura asked awkwardly, blushing a bit. "I've only ever been in one relationship before, you see. And my circumstances have been highly unusual, so I'm curious, you know?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Well, there were some complications but it's on its way." There was an image of an immaculate throne. The sigil of the morning star was carved into the back and it was made of a metallic looking substance that alternated between softer than air and incredibly solid and durable. It had taken a few weeks of indoctrination and work to get that piece made.

Thedoctor

Shinobu

Seeing that the birds hadn't chased her as she intended, it meant they weren't automated projectiles. In that case it was time to finish this, once and for all. The blond vampire turned around mid air and changed her course, heading straight towards Lorenzo at full throttle. She didn't care for the fire birds or any of his fancy tricks anymore, what she did was a simple charge with all she had.

She wanted to break through the fire and the flame, to smash through all his pitiful resistance like a sledgehammer. Thus she charged, like an ustoppable angel of death descending upon the damned, she flew.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Amazing, to think someone would brace his most potent attacks one after the other simply to spite him. It seems my skill with fire and my skill with women are equally lacking...

The burning pirate could never hope to move out of the way in his state, she reached him with the speed of a gale and dragged him by the throat, soaring above the arena.

But he wouldn't accept, he couldn't accept this. Because he was resolved, living while losing to a brat like her, bowing down with tail between his legs, giving up his pride and promise because of his weakness, to live like that was worse than dying!

That is what he used to think anyways. But this time was different.

He knew better than anyone, just how weak he was. It might be a bit bitter, but he was used to losing things important to him, his pride was last on his list. There are things more important than that, he didn't need a reason to live. Her encouragement was enough to keep the fire in his heart going, that and his ambitions.

Winning, losing, he'd done enough of both. It was fine if he was weak right now, even if he lost he wouldn't lose forever. Next time, he'd get her for sure! And to think it took dying for him to learn that living was good enough on its own.

But this didn't mean he'd have to give up either. If he just stopped here, he wouldn't just be insulting his friend, but the one who was dragging him by the throat herself. Very well, a final attack! Let us settle this with pride, Shinobu!

"Hahh...haha...hahahahahahahahaha!!!!" He roared before pointing his hand at her face. The fire covering the skeleton flickered even more intensely, threatening to dissappear and snuff his life along with it. His fire, his bones, every single drop of his mana was poured into a final attack, a fireball bigger and hotter than any before, hot enough to melt steel and turn flesh into dust.