Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 43765 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

"Hey hey no fair." Sakura complained. "I wanna play!" She made a pouty face at Mordred. "Don't hog Breeze all to yourself!"

Auspicious Breeze

Cute girls were fighting over her. It felt really nice actually! But there was more than enough Breeze to go around, and since Mordred said the game was for three people it should be fine, right? "Here, let me move over a bit so you can get in, Sakura."

Maybe she wouldn't fall over and die this time! With two girls there she definitely would win. Right?

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

In spite of the fact that this was a rather inopportune place for this, Michael couldn't help but appreciate the perfection of her form even while she was clearly incensed. Of course, he did so from a safe distance, Enhancement already kicking in as he reduced the distance to the outside of Meti's range to a single step with such fluidity and inhuman speed and one could be forgiven for thinking he'd simply vanished and reappeared there.

"Right on both counts," Michael admitted, as relaxed as ever, "And it was my choice to try my hand at acting as the latter, a choice I made for my own reasons."

Perhaps I should arrange for that meeting a bit sooner than I- Well then.

The immortal's train of though was cut off, Michael cocking an eyebrow as a familiar face popped in out of the corner of his eye, though shaded by an umbrella this time around. Deciding not to question the coincidence, Michael turned back to Meti.

"All the same, there's someone who I think you should meet," the immortal said, "And I'm not one to question what providence brought her here. I will leave the final decision to you, however."

With that, Michael turned and started making his way towards Katase, drawing his staff and bringing it out to average quarterstaff length as he moved towards her.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti

Meti simply sighed and sheathed her sword as she followed after the man. Maybe she should kill him first? He and Vanguard were both idiots after all. But that was when she noticed something interesting about the other woman. That sword...

Her gaze drifted to it and focused intently. If such a thing were directed to a person it would be clearly off-putting. Meti's eyes were still firmly locked onto the blade as she stated, "Your sword. I wish to see it."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Muramasa Katase

Was that the warrior from before who'd made the presumptuous offer to her? Strange that they were meeting again, in such a crowded place, where people were hiding and making space for a battle. The girl with him carried a blade, and her motions were... indescribable. Beautiful was too soft a word for it in the brief moment in time the Muramasa had the chance to observe.

Then the girl opened her mouth and ruined the moment, and Katase's shell frowned to her. "One does not simply demand to see such a thing on a whim, without introduction. How rude of you." Was she asking to die? She hoped the answer was yes.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

In spite of himself, Michael couldn't help a chuckle as Meti swiftly turned her attention on Katase, stepping back a bit to allow them some space. If nothing else, the meeting promised to be amusing, a feeling confirmed by Meti's approach. Katase's response, however, brought that feeling to a halt, Michael frowning for all of a moment before he reined that in, the crowd near him visibly shrinking back before he stood back, leaning on his staff as he watched them.

Well, she doesn't seem to appreciate a more direct approach, so I guess it's time to leaver her be and see if she sinks or swims.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti

She just unsheathed her sword. Meti had no form, no style, and thus there was not even the slightest hint of what she might do next. "It is not a whim. I must see your sword, and I will hear it sing. Fight or I will remove it from your corpse."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Muramasa Katase

Oh - she should thank the girl for making the first move. Such a generous volunteer to satisfy the hunger burning through her demon steel. Katase's puppet lowered her umbrella, and reached for the hilt of the true Muramasa resting in its sheathe. The semblance of humanity quickly melted away from the heat. "We will see."

kill

Then Muramasa was free of its resting place, a corona of bloody darkness around its puppet devouring the sun's dying light. The maelstrom of souls released a ravenous screech of anticipation.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti

"Beautiful." She said it because the blade could only be called that. Meti almost felt weak in the knees just looking at it. Then the girl moved, her blade cutting soundlessly through the air as if from nowhere, with speed that seemed impossible given the limitations of her own by. Her target was the other woman's hand.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Urho, the son of the mountain

When the boy crossed the uncharted wilderness and realized that he was just looping back without any means of return, at first he was distraught. Then after spending few days in the forest he was resigned to his fate. While he didn't want to do the boring task of exterminating leftover monsters, he didn't either plan to abandon his foster family just like that. He just meant to leave the home for few days as his form of rebellion, nothing more! Geez, now he was stuck in this place! Though he suspected there was something beyond the forest and its outskirts, he didn't venture outside just yet. He knew enough about the survival to set up a hut, make some makeshift tools and live off the land. He could fish and hunt forests beasts for good. One day, he ventured a bit further from his area than usual. Looking through the unknown swathes of the forest, he spotted some familiar yet unknown sight. A dragon! But a dragon without wings! How odd. The boy frankly wasn't too eager to kill the monster, but couldn't just leave it be.

"Uh, hello Mr. Dragon?" He waved in the direction of the beast as he approached closer. If the dragon attacked first then he would just defend himself. If this type of dragon was something docile, then it would get to live longer.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"It doesn't look like it will rain any soon. And I cannot really do anything about it, see, I can conjure ice storms, but rainstorms are outside my specialty." In her world, it was better to be a master of one thing than be bad at everything. Unless someone lived for centuries like elves, and then only the few, be it humans who prolonged their lifespans with magic or elves who simply lived that long, could reach such level of mastery even if so old. "Unless there are Pokemon who like snow, then I can help with that."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"Sakura, go ahead and choose the fighter first. I've played such games much more than you two combined, so it would be unfair if you didn't get a chance to select whomever you want before me." The local video game expert proposed magnaminously. To be honest, it's not like she was a pro, but compared to the duo, yes, she was very experienced indeed.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

The beast let out a mighty yawn that shook the trees. Oren slowly got up from her resting position and turned to face the guy. Then she raised a mighty claw that could smash trees to splinters and poked him, almost as if to ask what he was doing.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti

"Beautiful." She said it because the blade could only be called that. Meti almost felt weak in the knees just looking at it. Then the girl moved, her blade cutting soundlessly through the air as if from nowhere, with speed that seemed impossible given the limitations of her own by. Her target was the other woman's hand.

Muramasa Katase

Oh, it seemed to have misjudged the girl somewhat. Such an observant human.

Muramasa intercepted the unseen, unheard blade, feeling out the murderous intent of its presumptuous opponent. No, not the opponent - the competitor in her hands. The demonic weapon felt the purity of the motion in the instant it deflected the maiming strike. The puppet tried to follow through and slice through the inferior weapon outright, disarming the girl.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Urho

Oh, it woke up! Someone else in his position could have been alarmed by this point, but he felt no hostility from the giant dragon like creature. So he didn't move away as the beast poked him. He patted the giant claw as if he patted a horse's neck.

"Huh, you're quite friendly for a giant dragon who just woke up! I'm Urho!" Maybe Mr. Dragon understood his speech.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti

Yet, the motion which would have thrown the blade off course failed to hinder it at all. It shifted back without the slightest loss of motion to harmlessly parry the other blade. And with that her own hand flicked out and ran along the length of the blade.

Meti had felt it. That hunger and an intelligence behind it. "Absolutely magnificent.That blade deserves a far greater owner, one that can properly satiate its hunger. There is no point in asking you how many you have killed with it. The answer is clearly not enough. I have no more words for you."

"Sword, if you would have me I will do all I can to fulfill your needs. I am Meti. I would ask for your name once I slay the one who improperly wields you." Then she struck. And in that moment Meti displayed the perfection of her swordsmanship. She destroyed 'Meti' and became an extension of her blade itself, all sharpness and hunger. The flurry of strikes that she unleashed were each utterly deadly and relentless in nature.

Oren

She roared. Loudly. This time it blew the leaves right off some branches. Then she took a claw and carved her name into the ground before poking at her own chest and nodding.