Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 54464 times)

Thedoctor

Jin

Oh what was that, trying to placate him with short kisses now of all things, how utterly terribly devious of her. He'd drain her wallet dry of all its content, leaving not a little coin to remain. "Are you sure about it? The longer it takes the worse it's going to get for them." His foot was tapping the floor of the car with a slowly rising rythm as they drew nearer to their destination.

Thedoctor

Saber

She smirked evily at her master as the unlucky girl played right into her hands. "Why yes, and look here we have another candidate full of sweet prana for little me." She said while gesturing towards Grigori. The other blonde sure had a bunch to spare and was now serving as an excellent for teasing Olga with, not that she actually had any intention of actually going through with it. "Juuuust kidding..." She turned back and jumped her master, wrapping her up into a tight hug. "I could never abandon a master as cute as you."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

As she moved, Irene assessed the change in the situation in a split second. Her head spun, taking in the group of growing, glittering shapes rising to the height of the roof and surrounding her with all of her senses. First birds, now butterflies? But despite their dazzling appearance, spreading sparkling motes in the air like clouds of butteflies, she was certain they concealed no small amount of danger. Or perhaps because of it. Did he think to teach her that beautiful things could be deadly? She had learned that long ago.

The metal under her feet crumbled under the force of another jump, and the vampire spun like a ballerina. In contrast to the feline silence of her arc through the air, ten meaty bangs erupted from her fingertips in quick succession. Ten of the burning insects around her stage were struck as if by darts faster than the eye, their targets disposed evenly in the numbers that surrounded her.

A small smirk formed on the vampire's face. Let her see just how dangerous his tricks were. Hopefully they wouldn't just explode, but she was prepared to go flying off if it was the case.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Much to her disappointment, the butterflies did explode, and with surprising amounts of power as well. You could compare each butterfly to a grenade, a sentient grenade that just noticed something was attacking them. Swarms neared her location in order to reach her from all sides, chasing her down again. Ten less mattered little, but the butterflies could communicate between each other, and the one resting on the pirate's hand gave him enough information for him to whistle in surprise.

"She sure is trouble." Despite just saying that, he grinned from ear to ear. Sadly for her, she had just make the mistake of revealing her position, the sort of thing that spelled defeat on the battlefield. After laying her hands on his own children, she should forget any hope of receiving mercy from him.

While his brave jewels distracted her, he stomped the ground and generated a massive burst of flame to take flight, propelling himself along the building's wall to scale it and reach the girl's destination in what was to be a matter of seconds.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

She braced herself against the blazing shockwaves that assaulted her from all sides at once. If she hadn't propelled her body up like this, she could've well taken damage that even a vampire would find serious. Only their distance saved her from another set of injuries, while the nails she had shot had already grown back into claws.

Ten butterflies however, ultimately did not matter. More began to appear and move in on her, but that wasn't outside of her expectations. As she fell, Irene brought her feet down with all of her strength, roaring. Under her bone-cracking effort (even that would set soon, and she could fight through the flash of pain easily enough), the roof just in front of the bent metal box of the ventilation caved in like a demolished mine.

Ignoring the complaining creaks of her torn muscles and the noise that she could feel spreading through the lower floors, she fell on a dusty floor seemingly used only for archiving old things. And pulled her impromptu weapon down with her, readying it with both hands in the darkness.

He knew where she was, so come on get her.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 01:32:02 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate soon soared high above the tower's roof and gazed down with marvel at the destruction she survived and caused. The smoke was enough to stop his familiars, his children who had fought by his side so bravely. This was what it meant to suffer the tragedy of war, how he knew this pain all too well...

Yes, this was it, this was perfect! Clashing against her might just enliven him a little more! The worst possible mistake the girl could have committed had already been transgressed, impressing this burning hound was the last thing anyone should desire.

For even he could not control himself when his leash broke, something that was just about to occur.

"HAHA HAHAHAHA! HOW WONDERFUL!! YOU'RE STRONG WOMAN, WHAT IS YOUR NAME!?" He roared with a dramatic wave of his hand, but the three massive fireballs that detached from it might make the answer more difficult to hear as they flew downwards, homing towards their target.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

His body was a ruin. His neck was twisted, broken and yet horridly pulling itself back into place with such wretched cracking sounds that even the destruction of the landscape could not drown it out. His chest had caved in, and his heart only just survived intact. The werewolf though, his body fueled by fury, clung with vicious desperation to the limbs of his attacker.

His head snapped back into place, and his teeth found purchase on unholy metal. The bite could barely do more than dent it, but that wasn't all it did. His maw was meant to devour the flesh of gods from a time before, to rend the spirits of the world from their shells and bring their power into his gullet. Young and weak as he was, Ron still carried that legacy.

And so he bit down and tore at the prey.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Despite all reason and sense, the creature's head and broken bones snapped back into place, and  in the blink of an eye it came back at him with unparalleled fervor. From the horrendous sounds, he must've certainly seen it coming, so how did that beastly maw manage to wrap itself around his metal vessel? There was no blood, no feel aside the coldness of metal, and yet the impossible had just happened.

The invincible warrior had been bitten.

The metal giant turned towards the blonde, only to glance at the feral pup with a pitiful glare. He had no love or appreciation for feral beasts or unthinking monsters. In the end, something as lowly as a mongrel could never hope to gain Vanguard's respect, but he would acknowledge its heart as one with valor, its bite as a weapon that struck true.

The pain that its fangs dug into his spirit was real, he had granted the beast a chance to offer its heart and it did so in earnest. Although there was no true damage, the beast had finally stood out from the background in his eyes. But it was strange, the bite was nothing, so why did it hurt so?

Intresting.

"Who gave you permission to touch me, mutt?" He murmured with a dull monotone that concealed a wrath that was about to burst from his vessel, like a can of bubbling rot sealed for eons about to burst and ravage everything in its surroundings. He gave it a chance to do something, and as admirable as its stupid courage was, it was able to do nothing.

Ahh, but he was anything but angry. No, if anything, you could say that the wolf did manage to bite something off him, if only for a moment. That is, his eyes's mask. Right now, the impossibly unbridled, cold and unfeeling fury was Vanguard's true face.

All it took was a moment, an instant, but in that moment he grabbed the beast's head and lifted it off his metal chest by an inch, revealing the futility of its action for all to bear witness.

"Blinded by rage, I see. In this case you won't need these will you?" His voice trembled, but was unflattering and calm all the same, to the point even the most composed would find it ill advise to remain any closer from that beast. Thick fingers of metal dug into the beast's eyes and grabbed him by the rear of its sockets, leaving the animal to hang by its skull.

But despite the absolutely brutal stance, he showed impossible restraint as he merely held him above, keeping him in place without exerting any unnecessary force to crush him further. Aside that, he raised the wolf by its head so high it could not as much as lay a scratch on his face. It was force unlike what a human could ever experience, but it was still nothing.

Looking at that statue that gripped the wolf with such power, one couldn't help but think he gave off the impression of a ____ from a fairy tale.

"I cannot." He told the blonde creature as if it was the only truth in the universe, but for the first time he truly acknowledged her. "That is the one thing I cannot allow."
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 05:11:03 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

She smirked evily at her master as the unlucky girl played right into her hands. "Why yes, and look here we have another candidate full of sweet prana for little me." She said while gesturing towards Grigori. The other blonde sure had a bunch to spare and was now serving as an excellent for teasing Olga with, not that she actually had any intention of actually going through with it. "Juuuust kidding..." She turned back and jumped her master, wrapping her up into a tight hug. "I could never abandon a master as cute as you."

Olga Marie

Olga looked up and away from her servant with an audible humph, still looking incredibly pouty. However, it was clear that it was at least partly an act after she returned Saber's hug, grabbing the older woman and pulling her closer to her. She smelled nice. She felt herself brush against Saber before she realized she was still somewhat hard, and instantly pulled back, super embarrased.

With her face beet red, and avoiding eye contact for a completely different reason now, she blurted out an apology.

"Ah! I'm uh, sorry. I didn't do that on purpose! H-honest!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
I
William

"You don't play with yourself very often do you?" He asked a question he already knew the answer to, it was painfully obvious how inexperienced she was, with how she skipped past all the foreplay and her awkward movement of her hips. He wouldn't reach completion anytime soon with this, but there was nothing stopping him from bringing it to her in droves. If she wanted him to play with her bits then it wouldn't do to disappoint, William suddenly ripped apart the body suit to expose those beautiful round orbs of hers.

He grabbed hold of them with both of his hands, weghing them and testing their firmness. His fingers danced over their shape, giving them the same treatment he had given her back earlier, of course her nipples weren't ignored either as he alternated between working at the globes and gently teasing and pulling her hard nipples. Meanwhile his lower half hadn't been slacking off, changing the pace and angling his thrusts so that he hit that sweet spot within her, all in all, a full assault on her senses.

Then he spoke to her with a teasing voice. "No worries, I'll teach you everything you'll need to know."

Black Heart

Black Heart's fake moans very quickly became real moans, and the difference was obvious. She was moaning with every thrust now, with every squeeze or pinch.

"Mmmmnnn, fuck..." She managed to verbalize her feelings finally. "More!" She sighed out, grinding against him even harder. She wanted more. Needed more.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

Oh what was that, trying to placate him with short kisses now of all things, how utterly terribly devious of her. He'd drain her wallet dry of all its content, leaving not a little coin to remain. "Are you sure about it? The longer it takes the worse it's going to get for them." His foot was tapping the floor of the car with a slowly rising rythm as they drew nearer to their destination.

Oka

Oka gave Jin a look. "Stop being so childish, or else you might not get your surprise~" Oka cided him playfully, but with an annoyed undercurrent to her voice. The car suddenly came to a stop, and Oka seemed to bounce out of it, pulling Jin into the restaurant with amazing speed. It seemed she'd been impatient as well, ir maybe it was something else.

The two were led to a nice booth, and as soon as Jin sat down, Oka plopped herself in his lap, wrapping her arms gently around his neck. It didn't seem as if she was planning on going any further or starting anything right now though, because all she did was look at the menu with him. "What are you getting? I like the fajitas myself." She told him. "Lots of yummy food in that meal."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

"I was raised in a large family. While I don't look for anyone now, I probably wouldn't pass on an opportunity if I find someone on similar wavelengths." Swims-With-Salmons told Emily honestly on how she felt like about the subject while they strolled in the same destination. There was no hurry, so they walked at a slow pace. "What kind of guys do you like, Emily? A lot of them keep admiring you, but I'm honestly curious who is your type."
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 05:31:41 PM by Kat »

Thedoctor

Shinobu

Ron's head snapped back into place after havign suffered that brutal blow, but that wasn't the miraculous part, it's what happened next. The werewolf lunged forward and miraculously sank his fang into the tall warrior. His teeth seemingly incapable of causing any form of substanial harm yet... it had made the warrior pause and look down on the werewolf. Only to calmly lift Ron by his head and pierce his eyes with his fingers.

She didn't even wait.

Before the warrior had even finished his response to her, she was upon him with blinding speed. Or was she? Shinobu's blond shape soared past him completely. He wasn't her target, It was the werewolf. Without slowing down or giving pause to anything she flew into Ron headfirst with as much force as she could muster, knocking him out of the anicent warrior's grasp. Only to crash into the ground with him, knocking dirt up high up into the air.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mason

The exchange of blows created a almost thematic sort of white noise, the kind you hear in an action movie.  Explosions, crushed metal; all of these things created an environment that almost seemed surreal to the young boy.  But it was that environment that charged Mason's body with adrenaline.  He ran around the building they fought over, drawing magic circles at record pace.

By the time the older woman had fallen through the floors, he had already set up enough circles to form a parameter around the building.  Feeling the need to switch tasks, he sent a surge of magical electricity through the barrier, putting to sleep any ordinary people within his barrier.  Now they wouldn't get in the way.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Ellie's question actually gave the changeling pause as they strolled along, Emily falling silent for a few moments as she thought it over.

"Hm, never really gave it too much thought," the redhead admitted, "But if I had to choose a specific type, I'd probably go for someone who's a nice guy for the most part, but still knows how to take charge and have fun and maybe try new things."

"Of course," she continued with a mischeivious little grin, "If we're talking about looks, my type would probably be tall, with broad-shoulders, and decently fit."
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 05:58:24 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses