Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 54503 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin Andrei

The vampire vomited blood, only this close th spill her entrails off her mouth as well. Damn, the gap was wide. She didn't think it'd be easy, but at this rate she might have bitten on more than she could chew. Heheheh...

What the hell do you think you're doing?

The air and ground filled with the stench of blood and rot. Crimson mana swelled from her form in an  instant, or perhaps this would be more quantifiable as pure unadulterated blood lust, so palpable it interacted like a physical element in itself. You could touch it, feel it, hear it and smell it no differently than boiling tar. But for now this'd amount to nothing more than an illusion, a delusion born from the maddening zeal of the ebony demon.

"Ah... it hurts... I feel pain... my body aches...heheheh... I am alive...

"HALLELUJAH!!!" She roared and spread her arms wide as if she was praying profanely, and in an instant countless stakes erupted from her body, more blood rising up like a lake of blades than her meager form could contain, as if it was all compressed inside her heart until now. It was hard to tell if the unholy abomination's grin was one of elated bliss or pure wrath.

Kill. Tear. Ravage. Rape. Plunder. Destroy them all, destroy everything. Let her heart dance purely on the hills of valhalla as she bathed in the screams and wails of anguish, as she drank the essence of her enemies. That was what it meant to live.

"HAhah, how wonderful! How sublime! Let me hear some of your goddamn screams you lowlife shithead!!" She laughed blindly, completely overtaken by her impulses. Her frame leapt from the bloodied garden of thorns straight at whatever'd be closer to her.

Friend or foe didn't matter, even if she drained all the shit off her veins and devoured them all it wouldn't be enough. The green haired one would have to do, her blood would bring her to greater heights!!!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 01:56:08 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe frowned and raised his voice a bit, "She doesn't need to know how to make a plush to be a woman!"  It came out a bit more defensive than he had hoped.  Still, he maintained his now scolding frown and continued.  "Besides, a bit of masculine traits can make a lady infinitely more charming. "

A flash of Rin's body in all its toned glory wormed its way into his head.  The thought weakened his frown a bit as his eyes glimmered with pride.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 02:05:59 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe frowned and raised his voice a bit, "She doesn't need to know how to make a plush to be a woman!"  It came out a bit more defensive than he had hoped.  Still, he maintained his now scolding frown and continued.  "Besides, a bit of masculine traits can make a lady infinitely more charming.

A flash of Rin's body in all its toned glory wormed its way into his head.  The thought weakened his frown a bit as his eyes glimmered with pride.

Sakura Matou

"Hehehe~" Sakura giggled girlishly and flipped him a thumbs up. "Good job, you're a great catch she's found. Let's just hope she realizes it!" Sakura praised him profusely and honestly. "You passed my test!":)

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe raised an eyebrow and said, "Are you sure your not just covering the fact that you just shat on your own sister?" The pitch of his voice raised a bit, indicating that he was clearly joking.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe raised an eyebrow and said, "Are you sure your not just covering the fact that you just shat on your own sister?" The pitch of his voice raised a bit, indicating that he was clearly joking.

Sakura

"Hehe, maybe I am, maybe I'm not?" The girl swayed gently as her shadow slightly lifted her up, rocking her on the bed gently. "Can you figure it out?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe simply laughed, ignoring the potentially darker subtext. "Well i'm happy I passed your test," he said, looking at her with a friendly smile.  "What would you have done if I failed?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe simply laughed, ignoring the potentially darker subtext. "Well i'm happy I passed your test," he said, looking at her with a friendly smile.  "What would you have done if I failed?"

Sakura Matou

"Nothing. I just wouldn't have been cheering you on is all." Sakura responded honestly.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Phew!  I thought she was going to say something ridiculous like "Ill kill you" or something, he thought.

"Huh," he said, tilting his head.  "That is really honest of you.  We really should hang out more."  His head returned to its normal position before jolting upwards in epiphany. "You know what, we should play some games later tonight."

Then, he deflated.  Wait.... I should deal with my finances first...

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Phew!  I thought she was going to say something ridiculous like "Ill kill you" or something, he thought.

"Huh," he said, tilting his head.  "That is really honest of you.  We really should hang out more."  His head returned to its normal position before jolting upwards in epiphany. "You know what, we should play some games later tonight."

Then, he deflated.  Wait.... I should deal with my finances first...

Sakura Matou

"Ho-ho-ho~" Sakura laughed with a false air of superiority. "That we should! What kind of games do you like, shooters?" Sakura poked him jokingly, trying to cheer him up. "We can deal with your financial situation whenever, it's no problem for me." There was the implication that she might be willing to take on his debt in her tone.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

He had thought she had passed out, but she had not. In fact, she looked more lively than ever. Could this be a vandalism attempt? Oh my, youngsters truly were up to no good nowadays. Well, it was his duty to show the new generation the better path, and make sure they didn't stray from it either. But this was just irresponsible.

"Hey, are you... okay?" He smiled kindly, his arms folded into their opposing sleeves.

Thedoctor

Lizzie

She leapt up on her feet at his question. Strangely enough the ground shook slightly as her feet touched the ground. "I had way too much booze yesterday." She didn't appear scratched in the latest but the same couldn't be said about the door.

It was completely trashed and looked like an elephant had burst through it. Basically it was way beyond saving at this point.

"If you're waiting for an apology it's not happening." A hand was pressed against her forehead trying in vain to quell it.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Nah, nothing wrong with it. I was just wondering if there was some baiting or something we would be doing too." It felt weird. They were basically hunting for animals, weren't they? Wasn't there a better way to draw them out besides running around?

Oka

Oka began leading Rebecca around, telling her this or that various anecdote about this or that pokemon and location. Then, they finally reached some tall tall grass and Oka got quiet. Very very quiet. "Shhhh, we're hunting pokemon now." She said.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

The demon raised an eyebrow, but seemed relieved in a way. At least, while the loss of the door was a displeasure, he wasn't truly mad about it. It was just an accident, no harm no foul.

"It's okay. I'll fix this, so why don't you take a rest in the meantime?" He asked her with a gentle smile before going up to the broken door.

He almost looked like he turned white for a second. Almost.

"..."

He started brooming.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

"Only a petulant little daughter would respond like that." Even when her master was puffing her chest it wasn't that impressive she noted amused at the struggle to look good. "It seems like I will have to spank you in his place."

She shook her head and pulled her master closer.

Olga Marie

Olga began to squirm but was unable to escape from Saber's grasp. "Hey hey hey' what are you doing, you're not really gonna spank me are you? Out here in public?" Olga sounded quite desperate really. She really didn't want to be spanked!

Thedoctor

Lizzie

"Do you have a problem pal? This whole cherry act is kinda passing me off big time. I rekked your fucking place and you're not even mad. What's wrong with you? The woman was advancing on his position threatening him with every step she took.

She looked more and more pissed off with every step she took.