Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 54498 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Orianna

A wild dog and a fool. She would need to deal with both at once. Her body, filled with strength, tensed for a moment as she leaped with enough force to pulverize the ground beneath her. The air screamed as she hurtled through it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 04:12:57 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

The vampire had fought countless battles. What she lacked in refinement, raw experience more than made up for it. Even if carried by her immense blood lust, there was no way it would blind her to what happened around her. The wind, the smell, the pressure, she could feel the hit connecting with her body before the fist even reached her. But instead of slamming into her, a different impact occurred.

Jets of fire and energy burst from her side, ripping her flesh off and revealing ghastly bone cracking into a gruesome smile as she was sent flying away from the puppet by riding her explosion as a gruesome smiling half skeleton.

"DIE!" She cried out with glee as she landed past the two, cloaked by fire and her wounds, only to resume her charge over the marrow of her leg's bone, running towards the other man with battle hardened fury in order to claw him to pieces.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 04:21:27 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

"Of course I'm mad. Furious even! I should have made the door sturdier to begin with. Next time, I'll plate it in twenty inches of steel!" He put his hands on his hips and declared it with passion, but he seemed anything but upset.

"It's fine though, I shall not hold it against you. Even if you tried to do it, doors are just doors. They can be rebuilt." He told her. "Are you sure you don't want anything though? You looked, as young ones put it, rather beat."

Thedoctor

Lizzie

Lizzie deflated at that the dangerous atmosphere vanishing completely, as if it had never been there in the first place. "To put like it like young ones would..." She threw his saying right back at him shamelessly, but that was just how she was. Shame was for the weak. "...Far too whimpy to give me what I really want."

She meant it, he looked built like a twig. At least that's what her eyes told her as she examined his form. Wait, there was something strange about the way he carried himself. Her eyes sharpened in response.

Her posture subtly went through a change, to the common man it might just look like weariness of a drunken girl setting in. But to those with a craving for battle, it was impossible to mistake it for anything else than a stance honed through countless battles. Now his reaction would decide his worth.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 06:24:38 AM by Thedoctor »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Blackmore (at the stadium)

"My my, how about no? I'm no good in fights, something like that sounds painful." He told the lady with a wide, condescending smile. Then, he rose from his seat, practically towering over both like a giant wall before waddling out of the reception station. "Follow me."

The room was littered with crackling orbs positioned in different ways, making the track very constricted. Some moved, others blocked paths but overall the track was very clear cut. Littered around were six balls which they had to collect while avoiding turret fire. The turrets weren't fast, but they followed the targets, making stopping in place a far from great idea.

Putting all three orbs in the console would unlock a dome in the center of the track, where an impact measurer was standing. All you had to do was hit it before your opponent in order to pass.

It was pretty simple, honestly.

Raikou

He let out a short whistle. Well, wasn't that impressive. A veritable death trap for anyone with less than superhuman coordination and wits. They really had some high standards here. But that aside...

"What, you're telling me you only let one person in for every two who want to try?" He asked, snapping his fingers the giant's way with a snort. "Pretty premature elimination round. That's harsh."

Didn't make much sense, to be honest. There was probably something else behind it, which made this a pretext. And so what? Raikou could do this without pushing himself all the way. Not that he planned on letting Rikuyo win, but if this big guy wanted to see all he had, he'd have to wait too. "Have at it, then." The hybrid smiled.

Fanfare aside, Rikuyo did manage to outdo him. Her consistent speed, superior to what she showed when fighting him, the bitch, made it hard to counter her even when trying to put the turret fire between them and camping out for a chance. Now, if he was disallowed from participating, what would her reaction be? She could tell he wasn't going out of his way to do his best here too, no question, which would only make her more impatient, irrespective of how much she had been concealing of her power. So if the big guy said he was out, putting a roadblock on their plans, would she snap right there?

And more importantly, was he really going to let him pass up the chance to actually compete? Maybe if it was rigged for simple reasons they would, but he felt like this was too indiscriminate to concern itself with that.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 05:05:10 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"C'mon shooters? I'm not some basic bro gamer you know," he said with a smirk.  "I'm sure I could give you a run for your money miss sheltered."

He heard the subtext, but decided to ignore it for the moment.  After all, nothing in life is free.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

It... really made her feel like a kid again. Like an adventurer! 6 years old and moving her way through the foliage. So instead of talking she nodded and lurked in the grass with Oka, keeping her eyes open.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 08:31:58 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

It took her a while, but Noire eventually arrived at the location Neptune had provided her with. Noire looked up, a confused look marring her expression.

"Why are they on a roof...?" She wondered aloud. "Did they break in or did they just land on top of it?"

Noire wasn't going to break in, so she transformed and flew up onto the roof, landing gracefully, befitting the best and most popular goddess before she transformed back. She was about to greet Neptune and the flaming skeleton when she saw that her good friend was lying on the ground, completely out cold. She turned to the skeleton, anger in her eyes.

"Did you do this...?" She asked him, her hand on her sword as she waited for his answer.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

"C'mon shooters? I'm not some basic bro gamer you know," he said with a smirk.  "I'm sure I could give you a run for your money miss sheltered."

He heard the subtext, but decided to ignore it for the moment.  After all, nothing in life is free.

Sakura Matou

"Wow, way to disparage a large part of the gaming community." Sakura shook her head sadly at him in an utterly exaggerated fashion, as if she was completely disappointed in him and had expected better. She was obviously joking. "We could play a strategy game instead! You'd better not underestimate me, I'm pretty good at them! Or a fighting game!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

It... really made her feel like a kid again. Like an adventurer! 6 years old and moving her way through the foliage. So instead of talking she nodded and lurked in the grass with Oka, keeping her eyes open.

Oka Kurosawa

Suddenly, a small rat burst out of the foliage they were sneaking around in and went straight for Rebecca! Oka yelled out and got ready to intercept if need be. "Send out your pokemon and tell it to tackle! He also knows leer and sand attack!" She wanted Rebecca to learn from this. Starting at a low level was easier. The attacks were more human like.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"Fighting game then!  I won't have to wait as long to wipe that grin off your face," he said, his mind immediately wandering to what game they should play.  "You know what, I could go out and grab the game now if you want.  Honestly, its either that, or after im done talking to you I will have to do research."

The thought of sitting around and looking at new apartments didn't sound all that fun right now.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

"Fighting game then!  I won't have to wait as long to wipe that grin off your face," he said, his mind immediately wandering to what game they should play.  "You know what, I could go out and grab the game now if you want.  Honestly, its either that, or after im done talking to you I will have to do research."

The thought of sitting around and looking at new apartments didn't sound all that fun right now.

Sakura Matou

Sakura, without a hint of sarcasm, simply responded with one short sentence. "I have people to do that for me." Was she serious or not? Who knows!

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Sakura smiled as the man slowly awoke, happy to see that her efforts had been successful. It always felt good when she was able to save someone.

"I'm Sakura", she replied with a kind tone. "I stopped the bleeding for now, but you need to get the wound cleaned so it doesn't become infected. Then I can heal it properly."

Then, another thought came to her. The hole in his hand didn't look natural, perhaps there was some kind of threat she might need to deal with.

"How did you get hurt?" she asked, obviously a little concerned.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

"Hm, you think so? Very well, i shall indulge you for now. I'm a bit interested myself~"

The bodacious empress followed the dark girl's whims in the store, pulling the ethereal girl with her.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily followed along with a little smile on her face as they made their way towards a store advertising summer clothes. It was definitely going to be that time of year again soon enough, so there was nothing wrong with going looking for something nice, even if this wasn't quite what she'd intended.

"Hm, well it certainly sounds like a good place to start," the redhead admitted, glancing around at the colorful outfits arrayed around them, "Especially so considering that it will be summer soon."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses