Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 52422 times)

Thedoctor

Neptune

Instead of letting her go as she expected Black Heart kept hugging her without any mercy. The purplehead was wheezing now, her flailing died down as Black Heart squeezed her even harder."Gahhhh.....C-can't brea......."

Then as her sentence cut off, Neptune went limp in the other CPU's arms.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

Noire scowled at Lucy. "I'm not going to hold her forever, I'm only keeping her like this so we can have a talk, all three of us." The goddess didn't even loosen up when Neptune went limp. "Stop faking Neptune, I'm not that gulible." She scolded her before refocusing on Lucy. "So why did you have to call me over? What did you do to make her suspect you like that?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

"Reconsider? Me? Hah, you clearly don't know me." Rikuyo scoffed at the man's remark, knowing that nothing would dissuade her from doing something once she put her mind into that. And seems like Ray also got interested in the topic? "A prick. Hmmm, maybe. He stole something important to a person I know. But it's not out of any sense of justice or honor. Do you think I'd just wait patiently for that person to make a move? It's a race. A race who will beat him up first."

Once someone interesting caught her eye, she would eventually be unable to constrain herself, go loose and possibly ruin the person in the process. That's why anyone who could survive her drives was so valuable to her. Would Vanguard break or survive? Could she tell the same about Ray? She'd get that answer very soon. But meanwhile...

"Anyway, getting something to eat is a good idea. On your tab, Ray?" The hungry beast would just dine and dash if she couldn't get Ray to pay.

Raikou

He hummed, looking over the shapeshifter's expression from the corner of his eyes. "So it's a competition with three sides, huh?" Raikou wondered aloud.

Riku's reasons to be invested were obvious enough, he didn't even need her to explain that at this point, but he wondered what the stakes of the other two were. And if she won, would she give that important thing back to her acquaintance? She didn't call them a friend, but even if they were, Rikuyo might just keep it to encourage them to take it from her instead. That seemed like it would suit her fine.

He didn't hate simple idiots, but sometimes that didn't make them any easier to fight to the death.

"I got a stuffed wallet from a thug earlier, so sure," he shrugged. "See you later, big guy. Make sure that everyone can hear when it's time for the tournament, I wouldn't want to be late." he hybrid waved the man goodbye, walking away with Rikuyo at a carefree pace.

He managed to get her to sit down some small ways off, where they could still see the stadium, to sloppily devour some burguers. Rather nice actually, the fries didn't taste like plastic once they started to get cold. Gave him time to consider his new situation.

Raikou licked his lips free of sauce, leaving a tip for the stand owner with a confident gesture, and turned back to Rikuyo. "So, where are you staying in this dump?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Yeah, shes not good at playing it cool, he thought as he listened to her polite dismissal.  It didn't help that she finished her sentience with the most guilty chuckle in the world.  Still, it wasn't worth commenting on.

The weirdest part of the whole interaction was the sudden burst of energy Sakura got once she pulled herself together.  She began running around the store like a child who just learned that gaming stores were real.  "Oh no, that one is awful," he said holding his hands into the air in a sort of pseudo surrender. "Super Monkey Ball is a terrible racing game.  If you want something like that but more fun, you should get Mario Kart."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Megan

Megan covered her mouth as she was lifted off of Emily, her face lighting up with a pink hue.  "Oh!  I am sorry," she said.  "I don't know what came over me.  I'm sorry."  Then, she saw Nero grab Rider's breasts and her face grew even more red.  At this point, she looked like a strawberry.  "I-I-I want that too...." she muttered.

Meanwhile, Sera simply kept watching, part of her wanting to join in, while the other part told her to stay put.  She couldn't keep her eyes off of the group, even for a moment.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

Hazel yelped, a feint moan escaping at the start of her yelp.  The noises blended together into a strange noise.  She turned her head to the skeleton, frowning at him to feign annoyance.  But she couldn't hold it up for vary long, at least not right now.  The disappointed frown melted away, replaced with a soft grin and a twinkle in her eye.  She tilted her head as she examined him, unsure of how to feel.  Then, she took the cigarette out of her mouth, rolled down the window and tossed it out of the car.  Once she returned her attention to the pirate, she smiled.

"Good luck," she said, her voice uncharacteristically tender.  She wrapped her arms around his bony body, being sure to press her breasts into his skinless chest.  Of course, she knew he couldn't feel it.  It was just to tease him.  "Don't die over something like this ok?  I love you guys a lot more than weapons."

Jack lowered his eyes for a moment at Lorenzo before breaking into a friendly smile.  "Well I look forward to working with you," he said.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Cossie

Her eyes were wide and pleading, tainted with a crimson hue that resembled fresh gore more than something like a precious stone.

"N-no. Please. Don't! I'll do anything! But please, please! I'll die, I'l die, I'll die!!" Her face turned pale and ghostly, the sort of expression of fear so immaculate and true you would hardly believe it unless you saw it over and over again. But as the world around her shifted and she sinked further and further into her memories, soon unable to even recognize the man before her, her face twisted into a sickening, condescending rictus.

"Of boredom."

The blue night sky was particularly beautiful at this time of winter. The stars, the full moon, and even the multicolored auroras illuminated the small village of romania. It was christmas, and celebrations were in order. The children played on the streets while the elders enjoyed their drinks and reveled in stories of old. The men and women sang and danced around a fire.

Enjoying the company of her little sister, a lone girl sat at the side of the campfire, braiding her hair. But on a closer look, this whole scene, despite its innocent bliss, was almost out of a fairy tale. The whole world surrounding that lone girl seemed almost surreal, no, it was more accurate to say it looked dead. These men, these elders, thesse children. Despite how lively they acted, paradoxically you couldn't help but compare them to ghosts.

"Ahh, how fuckin' nostalgic." A voice called out, but she too seemed like a ghost in a manner of speaking. It was like this past, this world, and herself were entirely an utterly disconnected.

But her malicious grin faded as she furrowed her brow in annoyance, the sort of cheeky expression of an exasperated child who is forced to perform some chore. Honestly, his was pretty annoying, to put it mildly. No, to call it annoying was a terrible understatement. An eyesore, a disgrace, the kind of sight that would make the apostle's stomach churn.

Because they were happy. Because they could be happy. Because they thought they had nothing to lose, didn't even consider the possibility they could lose. These limp dicked fools lived happy lives, blissfully ignorant to the fact everything could burn away in an instant.

It was unbearable.

It was annoying.

It was hurtful.

And it disgusted her.

So she killed them. She killed them all. She killed the men, slaughtered the women, tore the elderly apart and eviscerated the children. The cattle, the animals, the houses, nothing was spared. From the single to the many, to the family to the lone hermit, no stone was left unturned. And it all burned down, leaving a giant bonfire around a throne of corpses, littering what was once a pure snow in a vile crimson. When she got bored of killing, she violated them, leaving no discrimination between living and dead.

And yet, in a way, the blood and the flames illuminating under the blue sky were almost beautiful. There was no more laughter. No more joy. So she laughed.

And laughed.

And laughed.

Her pleasured howls shook the space around her, showering everything in pure malice. It was cold, cruel, and all encompassing. It was love.

But she grew tired of it. Eventually her laughter ceased, and her eyes grew weary as they looked down in contempt. The bodies had changed, all the corpses now bore the same features and expression,  that of the girl that she had killed back then. Herself.

Her glare grew irritated when her memories and the realization of what occurred resurfaced. Just the fact she played right into his hand had her click her tongue in annoyance, but it was no big deal overall.

"Tch, are you done already? For fucks sake, even fro a fan this stalking is a bit too much. I'm tired, so get the fuck outta my head already, peeping tom." Her eyes traveled to the moon above, or perhaps what, who, laid beyond it.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

Grigori grimaced at the force of the handshake, a skintight barrier forming to protect her delicate skin. ""Well, you're rather strong, aren't you?" Despite her rather calm demeanor she was a good bit uneasy. Many of the people here were... gifted with an unexpectedly high physical prowess.

It didn't take long for her to get her thoughts back on track. "Well, I do hope to finish my work before I die. It would be a shame to have it end prematurely. But what about you? Are you interested in any of this or do you have different pursuits."

Lucy

She shrugged her shoulders without a care in the world. "I dunno. Second time I met her was today. Like 5 minutes ago. I called you because things over here were betting pretty tense with the skeleton and her."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

“Hahaha, don’t worry, everything’s fine. Really guys, don’t worry.” Sakura nodded with an air of certainty towards Jeanne, but it was just a lie. She didn’t want to talk about it with Joe was all. ”I was just… thinking about the conflict I’m going to have with Rin when she finds out he’s staying here. If she hasn’t already. It’s not going to be a remotely fun time.” Sakura sighed in her thoughts. ”I guess I really really don’t want to deal with it. Being nervous making a new friend and having said new friend think that we’re in some sort of illicit gang because of aforementioned sister doesn’t exactly help.”

“Oh, I see, I see.” She answered Joe as she vented to Jeanne. “What about a strategy game? Isn’t Mare-io party a board game or something? I like strategies and shooters!” The girl sounded overtly excited about all this. It’d be hard to think she was having such issues as she was.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Somewhat surprised and amused by the girl's flustered reaction, Rider failed to notice Nero's assault, letting out a surprised yelp as the girl grabbed her from behind and began to grope her ample mounds, pressing her own breasts sensually into Rider's back. Nevertheless, Rider didn't find the girl's actions unpleasant, and she quickly began to moan with pleasure from the girl's ministrations.

For a few moments, Rider lost herself in the pleasure of being dominated by the attractive woman in front of Emily, but she soon regained her bearings and, realising that they were in public, she blushed with embarrassment. However, all the embarrassment did was make her feel even more aroused, her panties now damp with her arousal.

"W..what are you doing?" she stammered, embarrassed. "S..shouldn't we take this somewhere more private first?"

Thedoctor

Neptune

Not a single twitched at the other CPU's command, her body remained idle in her arm.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Urk. Already off to a bad start again, wasn't she? That seemed to be getting more normal than the former gladiator would have liked. What was with this city that Breeze kept tripping over herself like this? This never happened when mistress was telling me what to do.

She tried to fix this one with a nervous smile and rubbing the back of her neck. "Ahh, well, I'll admit I didn't know I didn't know you, so I'm at a loss! Though now that I think about it, I'd like to know your names. I'm Auspicious Breeze! Have you been in this place for long?"

Oka Kurosawa

"I'm Oka, and this here is Rebecca." Oka answered with a smile at Rebecca. She wasn't mad, just weirded out. "I've been here for a couple months now." She answered just as much as courtesy demanded, but no more. This girl was weird.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Grigori

Grigori grimaced at the force of the handshake, a skintight barrier forming to protect her delicate skin. ""Well, you're rather strong, aren't you?" Despite her rather calm demeanor she was a good bit uneasy. Many of the people here were... gifted with an unexpectedly high physical prowess.

It didn't take long for her to get her thoughts back on track. "Well, I do hope to finish my work before I die. It would be a shame to have it end prematurely. But what about you? Are you interested in any of this or do you have different pursuits."

Lucy

She shrugged her shoulders without a care in the world. "I dunno. Second time I met her was today. Like 5 minutes ago. I called you because things over here were betting pretty tense with the skeleton and her."

Noire

Noire gave Lucy an incredulous look. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, and resisted the urge to rub her head. She wasn't going to let Neptune escape that easily. Even if she was feigning unconsciousness, Noire had resolved to be merciless. At least until she figured out what was going on. "Ok, can you tell me exactly what happened? From the beginning."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:57:01 AM by Sinib »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Freed from Megan, Emily took a moment to climb back up to her feet before looking at the predicament Rider had managed to land herself in. Letting out a bit of a chuckle as Nero managed to land a surprise attack while Megan looked on, the redhead focused for a moment before vines crept up around Megan's legs. With her will, the vines slipped in through the tears in Megan's shirt, wrapping tight against the girl's skin as they crept up, moving up and around her thighs and creeping up her abdomen before wrapping around her breasts, restraining her even as the vines squeezed at the woman's body.

"Don't worry, I'd be happy to indulge you," Emily said with a smirk before looking at Rider, "Hm, well you deserve a little something for helping me out there, but that's a fair request. What do you think, Nero, should we take this somewhere more private?"

All the same, the changeling willed more vines forward, these ones coiling around the lavender-head's long legs, squeezing at her generous thighs as a couple crept in between them, pulling up snugly against her dampening panties. The rest crept up under the short dress, wrapping around her hips and her ass and coiling right around her. The vines there joined with the ones wrapped snugly between her thighs, all of them squeezing tight at the lavender-head, just as she liked it, while leaving the top to Nero.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:57:12 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Set

"What are you talking about?" She sounded almost incredulous at the idea that they might not be friends. Set reached over and grabbed Medaka's hips. "We had some fun, had a spat, all kinds of stuff that friends do!"

Lucy

So she gave her a quick rundown of everything that had happened. "I hope you didn't break Nep though. She seemed like an eccentric girl, and eccentric girls are some of the cutest ones around!"

Rebecca

"I've been here for a month or two too. So, what's your deal? What do you do?" Defaulting to this kind of conversation was far more comfortable than normal chit chat to Rebecca. Simply ironing the qualifications.