Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 30276 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"Well, since your hosting, why not sit back and let me cook?" he asked, a prideful smile coming onto his face.  He might not be good for much, at least compared to her, but he could at least make a decent meal.  He didn't wait for her to respond.  Before she could refuse, he had already left for the kitchen.

Medaka Kurokami

Despite the fact that it was marginally less classy than her own, Medaka couldn't help but feel all warm and cozy in this humble apartment.  It was pretty warm, obviously because she spent vary little on air conditioning.

"This place is really nice," Medaka said with a nod.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 12:44:40 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

"Well, since your hosting, why not sit back and let me cook?" he asked, a prideful smile coming onto his face.  He might not be good for much, at least compared to her, but he could at least make a decent meal.  He didn't wait for her to respond.  Before she could refuse, he had already left for the kitchen.

Sakura Matou

"Hey, wait!" Sakura dashed off after him. The kitchen was her domain, she couldn't just cede it to him without a fight! "Don't just decide things on your own, jeez!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe turned around, right as his body filled the doorway.  "Nope!" he insisted, placing his hand on her shoulders.  "I'd doing something this time.  I can't let you provide everything for me you know!  I'll become a bum!"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"That's a very general statement." Just saying it's 'really nice didn't tell much about how Medaka felt about it. She didn't give it much thought, and never bothered to really apply any label to her place that was for all intents and purposes immediately disposable.

"What's even so nice about it?" She pressed the vampire a bit to elaborate on her statement.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"That is evil. Pure evil."  He nodded in agreement. Denying such a cute goddess pudding was a crime against humanity itself. As a man, he could never condone such a thing. And then, she started to talk some nonsense about taking a nap, and a 100 year one at that. Well, he had no idea goddesses were such sloths. Shameful, simply shameful!

"Hey, hey! Jeez, don't fall asleep on me." He sighed, holding his hat in place while the bird glided across the air, turning sideways to avoid the buildings in an amazing fashion.

"Say, do ya like kids?" He asked her out of the blue.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe turned around, right as his body filled the doorway.  "Nope!" he insisted, placing his hand on her shoulders.  "I'd doing something this time.  I can't let you provide everything for me you know!  I'll become a bum!"

Sakura Matou

Sakura stomped her foot in frustration and fumed. "No, that's no fair! Cooking is my favorite hobby! You can't just usurp someone like this!" Sakura looked at him seriously. "We're doing it together. You can lead. That's my final offer."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medak began pacing around the apartment, her head moving back and forth as she investigated each corner of the place.  "It feels vary modest but lived in.  I can tell you don't spend a lot of time here, but when you do, you use the house's resources sparingly.  Its...humbling."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Damn!  Didn't expect her to get that mad, he thought as he gave the outburst a blank stare.

He held up his hands in surrender.  "Ok, ok fine.  I'll let you cook with me but first you have to promise to do what I say ok?  I don't want to be usurped by you while we are cooking.  Thats not fair."

Somehow, it still felt like he had lost to her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Damn!  Didn't expect her to get that mad, he thought as he gave the outburst a blank stare.

He held up his hands in surrender.  "Ok, ok fine.  I'll let you cook with me but first you have to promise to do what I say ok?  I don't want to be usurped by you while we are cooking.  Thats not fair."

Somehow, it still felt like he had lost to her.

Sakura Matou

"That's what I said, silly." Sakura poked him on the nose before walking in and putting on a small pink apron that'd obviously been custom made for her. It had cherry blossom patterns on it. "The aprons are in the drawer over there." She told him with a smile. She was ready to listen! This'd be fun.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oka

Oka twitched. What in the world were they talking about!

"What, why are there cheerleaders!?!" She complained vehemently. "How could you degrade the glory of the competition by adding something as cheap as sexual appeal! This should be a glorious battle, without any distractions, where the only goal is fame and potentially money and power!" Oka had to put her foot down. This was ridiculous.

Auspicious Breeze

"E-Eh?" What glory of the competition? How could having cute girls there cheering someone on be a bad thing? Breeze couldn't help but look at Oka like one of those 'aliens' she'd heard so much about (they must be like faeries). "That's kind of moving the goal at the last minute if you tack on money and power after saying say sex appeal is bad ..."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"I don't even know what I would spend money on besides my current needs. You probably don't need to spend as much as me. You don't need to eat and you heal on your own. So I think that you must be an impulsive spender considering that you're humbled by my way of living. Am I correct?" The wizard tried to piece out Medaka's habits out of the facts she knew. She could be wrong, but nevertheless she stated her observation quite firmly. Medaka was a bit of an puzzle to crack in spite of her being so recklessly forward with information that it was a bit of fun to do this. Or at least a decent way to pass time for Anastasia.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe's began to turn pink the moment she poked him on the nose.  "I mean I know that but.. gah whatever!" he exclaimed, wandering over to the table.  He grabbed an apron with blue stripes.  Then, he took out his phone and started looking for a recipe.   "Alright, first tell me what ingredients we have.  Then, tell me what we have to work with in this kitchen!"

Well, I guess I could at least pretend to be some hotshot chef....

Medaka

Medaka shook her head and said, "Only when I think it will make someone happy.  I tend to spend more on others than myself.  Besides, it helps stay in shape if I don't indulge too much."

She stopped pacing and turned around to face the girl.  "Do you have to train to maintain or improve your magic?"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 01:58:28 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"Wha?" He looked surprised at the reaction, some may say shocked. Then, his eyes narrowed and he shook his head. "I apologize, I think this might be a misunderstanding." He tried to remain composed to the best of his ability, tucking his tie in the process.

"But you are correct, absolutely so!" He said cheerfully. "Perhaps there are, perhaps there are not. The truth is, your argument is sound. As long as it makes this event a joyful one, I will consider it." His smile grew kind, if not apologetic for offending the girl's warrior pride.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 02:12:43 AM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"Seriously, what kind of a question it is to begin with?" She thought she was a wiser person than that. Wasn't it obvious that to wield magic, she would have to undergo training? There was nothing for free in her world or this world. "I'm sure you had to work for your own abilities too. Even for this 'vampirism'. After all the vampire that turned you probably thought you were worth it for a reason."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe's began to turn pink the moment she poked him on the nose.  "I mean I know that but.. gah whatever!" he exclaimed, wandering over to the table.  He grabbed an apron with blue stripes.  Then, he took out his phone and started looking for a recipe.   "Alright, first tell me what ingredients we have.  Then, tell me what we have to work with in this kitchen!"

Well, I guess I could at least pretend to be some hotshot chef....

Medaka

Medaka shook her head and said, "Only when I think it will make someone happy.  I tend to spend more on others than myself.  Besides, it helps stay in shape if I don't indulge too much."

She stopped pacing and turned around to face the girl.  "Do you have to train to maintain or improve your magic?"

Sakura Matou

"Um... It's easier to just assume I have what you're looking for, rather than me go over everything. Just choose a receipe and I'll tell you if I have the stuff we need." Sakura answered sheepishly, fully aware of how richy rich she was sounding and was clearly embarrased by it. It was the truth though!