Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 54528 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

And suddenly, the door to the dressing room burst open, and Sakura emerged from within with her usual stupid smile, acting as if nothing had happened in the first place and she'd just been in there changing her clothes.

As a matter of fact, she had actually changed, and was now wearing a fancy looking lavender evening gown.

She gave it a twirl.

"What do you think?" She asked in a merry tone. It seemed as if she was completely oblivious to the drama that had been unfolding up until now.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"Yeah, it does look more physical than emotional," he coincided.  "But who knows?  Maybe that could be a starting point for them to understand each other."

Now that the final fight scene was wrapping up, he became more engaged by their little debate than the actual movie, which might be proving Rin's point.  After all, the main couple was talking about something, but Joe found himself looking down at her instead.  It was then that he suddenly became aware of her weight on his shoulder, of the way the blue light of the movie reflected off of her white skin.  It was a nice moment, something he realized he should appreciate.  After all, he didn't know how long it would last.

He moved his hand across her head, rubbing her hair a little with his palm.  "Hey, lets skip the credits and get out of here," he said, looking down at her with an excited smile.  "We can talk a little more before you have to drop me off at home."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mordred

Wow, after all this drama, it ended so 'anti-climactically' with Oren calling for her and Sakura bursting out of the dressing room. Mordred didn't know how to feel about it. She couldn't help but think that Sakura just bottled her feelings inside herself. But that what just her assumption. Not like she could read minds or automatically know what others thought. On another hand, if Sakura was now genuinely beaming with happiness, then she could feel relieved.

"You look really good!" Mordred honestly complimented her. "Maybe we should all buy some fancy dresses? What do you think, Breeze and Oren?"

They wouldn't certainly stick out like sore thumbs around Sakura if they dressed up appropriately. She had money to indulge in such shopping spree.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Feng

The demonic puppet was pretty intent on stopping the monk from interfering. Yet he didn't make a single move yet. He just stood there, seemingly waiting for its move. "I've faith in my friend you see. I speculate that he was capable of something you didn't even try. Overcome what defined you. Tools of murder become kind people, sinners become saints. Those who are restless in their cages can become something much more and eventually struggle for real to escape their prison. I'm not quite there yet, but I can confidently state that you maybe need a nudge or push for the first step. I won't repeat myself more, but I will ask. Can you stop this meaningless fight and rethink your attitude?"

The monk clearly saw no value to their cravings. Maybe they would even lash out at how he disregarded their lifestyle as something utterly base. He was prepared to defend himself, but still had to say his words. Even lowliest mass murderer maybe could change their ways.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

Impossible! Stirke after strike, a dozen and more and her head was still attached to her body. Reach, speed, Engetsu had the absolute advantage in both and yet his blade couldn't even near her. It was as if he was fighting against a wall of swords, was their gap of skill that absolute?

Before his mind could wander any further into that train of thought, sparks flew one final time and something impossible happened. His sword was shoved to the side, his whole body nearly tripped to the ground and her blade came flying upwards like a snake to claim his arm at a speed that should be impossible for her much slower swing.

His eyes widened as he realized parrying was impossible from this range, for him. Thus he immediately tried to shift his weight away with impossible agility, moving against the momentum and dodge with his lightning speed, but he was one step too late and his arm was split from his shoulder as if she had just cut air, flinging his sword behind him and causing his entire expression to widen in horror.

One final step crushed the asphalt beneath him and he darted back as quickly as he could, but the blade came flying at the exact same time with speed and ease his mind could not even comprehend. Shifting his body skillfully in such a way even the nimblest of creatures could not replicate, it was only thanks to his instinct that had him catch his blade midair, and he parried  a flurry of three deadly blows each intent to splitting his head from his body, sending sparks flying in a dance of steel.

The nightmarish distance grew up to 15 meters after that clash, but it was far too short for his comfort. His breath was heavy, his eyes focused and as wild as a beast, but before that swordsman he was prey. His sword in one hand and a stump as the other, he did not seem to bleed anything more than a strange glowing blue aura that stream upwards like the lightest of gases.

"I appreciate your optimism, I really do, but do you think she'd rethink her attitude after all this?" He said, gripping his blade with so much ferocity it looked like his fingers were about to meld together. He didn't tremble, but for the first time he learned of fear.

A slight cut opened along his neck, bleeding the same azure aura. "Tch!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Gojira:

Gojira stood over Anguirus' near-unconscious form, staring at the newcomers with her remaining good eye. They were holding those sticks - guns, and were aiming both at her and Adjutor.

These guns didn't really mean much to her. That day, on the city of her homeworld, many were brought to bear against her but only amounted to an annoyance. These men were little different to those before. No, what the real threat here are individuals who come after the gun-wielders get brought down. Humans (And human-like entities) work similarly to insects: they respond to a threat in an ever increasing powerful force. Back in the other world, the humans used guns. This was followed by the use armored vehicles and airplanes. When even those failed, they followed her out to sea and used...whatever that was that burned so much. Here and now, this escalation was unappealing. The fight with the spiked woman took a lot out of her, and a drawn out fight here would only lead to a possibly unwinnable fight.

It was time to book it.

After a quick burst of energy, she blew her atomic breath. The target was not the gunline, but the ceiling at their end of the building, collapsing it and blocking their line of sight. Gojira hurriedly limped off to the back of the store, hoping to find Adjutor to shadow-thing them out of here.

The Enforcers

The armoured policemen were unable to react in time to prevent the woman from collapsing the building. "Surround the building! Don't let her escape!" The leader yelled before he pulled out a phone. "We're going to need a rescue team and an ambulance. We have a collapsed building that might have people trapped underneath it."

The enforcers quickly surrounded the building, waiting for the first sign of the woman who had caused this destruction.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider pouted at the girl's response, her lustful smile disappearing as she took in the disappointing news. Still, it wasn't all bad, at least the girl did seem to want a second date.

"Yes, I do", she replied, simply, obviously a little deflated. "I can give you my number if you want."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Paladin

What a set of proceedings! This whole thing was so much more dramatic than he had expected. Despite it all Paladin shook his head. "It is of no major concern. This is a shrine to Stribog. It was made to weather far more terrible things than this." Indeed, there was no grand idol to be smashed. Just a symmetry and sense of order to the room that nothing could quite change.

Grigori

She nodded and did not pull back in the slightest. "Of course. It would be rather rude to do otherwise without just cause."

Suzuko

The trip home wasn't too long. It was eve quite safe! There wasn't a single incident on the road, supernatural or otherwise. The Nexus could be a rather messy place after all. It was best to count your blessings for a normal day.

She stepped out of the car as her driver went off to park it and blinked at the sight of the skull man standing in front of one of her guards. "Tony, take five! You can have one of the other guys watch over the place after."

Then she smiled and held out her hand to the stranger. "I see you've been waiting for a little bit. What do you need, Mr...?"

Meti

She would not admonish his skill. Most others would be dead already. The sound of steel resounded through the air like the most beautiful of music. Meti stepped over his fallen arm in her pursuit of her opponent, Katase cleaving through the air every time after another vital point. If he slipped up for but an instant he would be dead.

Then they were separated. A brief respite. She sheathed Katase for just a moment. "Your morality is not my concern. The trappings of idealism and righteousness are useless to a sword. Then she unsheathed Katase once more as she charged back in.

For a dread moment, it would feel as if he was being attacked on all sides. Her deadly intent and unknowable style making his battle-hardened instincts scream of more than a dozen threats. Then she attacked, neck, head, chest, leg, each strike with such terrible speed that they almost seemed to come at once rather than one at a time. The blade flowed like water, dancing in the midst of parries uncaring of any attempts to push it back or force it down. She was relentless.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsu

"What if the enemy can attack you without alerting you after all? Just become you're not mortal it doesn't mean there is not some way to fool you or catch you off guard. Are you going to expose those bystanders for the sake of your way of life?" How conceited. She cared not herself for casualties, but didn't feel any apologetic or righteous about it. "You talk to me that it's irresponsible for you to make me involved with you, yet you surround yourself with those who will just get into your enemy's way. Besides, you might not even get time to move if there are really crazy people out there." 

Plus there was always a possibility that someone else than her infiltrated the place by now. She couldn't spot that ninja nor she suspected that the girl she was hosting was once one of claws of the God-Machine that struck down assigned targets.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"As a soldier, everything that could tip the balance in my favor is considered valuable, regardless whether they look unassuming and innocent. Whatever can open the path to the victory. I still think that this Holy Grail you're talking about sounds too convenient, but on another hand even if it may not be here, I cannot deny the possibility that other people who are like you may have ended up here. Do you happen to know way how to find them in the city? I'm not that heroic person, but I do feel obligation to help you if you want to stop them." Anastasia declared to her 'servant'. As well it could stave off her boredom. She still looked for the thing that would get her out of ennui.

Thedoctor

William

Noire was much more into this than he'd expected her to be. His maid was good for something at least, still he pulled away from the kiss for a moment to question her.

"I'm a bit surprised Noire, do you really think you can handle me like that? It looks like you're about to come undone over some simple grinding." Yes, teasing her like this should get her truly going.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Butler

He nodded steeply to the woman and her immaculately professional poise, firmly but not toughly clasping her hand and shaking it.

"Butler. It's a pleasure to meet you," he said, lifting his ashen skull to look her straight in the eyes. "If you'll allow my bluntness, for I'm sure you will have much to ask soon, I come here to answer your ad for a skilled housekeeper. I am currently looking for stable employment in a quieter environment, and I hope you'll hear me out, Ms ...?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

She crossed her arms, making her missing sleeve stand out from her striking dress. "Have you considered that being so generous to every jewel that glitters in your eye may be suspicious in and of itself?"

Irene stood impavid and genteel as the scorched petals fell before her. In any other situation, she might've found them beautiful, but in that second these games had no place in the cogs of her trained mind but to warn her of his abilities in advance.

"Then I would hear you out with haste," She explained herself simply, eyes focused on him like a hawk. "Another time, I might invite you to a drink, but this night has already seen thorns of ice run into me, and I am no more keen to revisit the experience than to learn of their opposite."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Hahaha! Nonsense! I am a pirate, it is in my nature to cherish jewels and gold on one hand and cold steel and gunpowder on the other." He  laughed her hostility off curtly, as genuinely cheerful as ever. "Well, I try to be a straight shooter, especially when it comes to hearts."

Was he flirting with her or threatening her? It was hard to tell, but he didn't sound hostile at all. It was the sort of casualness you'd expect from an old friend. He turned to Mason and grinned from ear to ear. "Hey, how long will it take for you to ready the thing?"
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 01:50:28 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mason

"The thing?" he asked, his eyes darting from side to side. 

Oh thats what he means! he thought, his entire body flaring up as he reached his epiphany.  The top of his index finger was engulfed in a blue light.  "So, how big do you want it to be?"