Author Topic: of flesh and fantasy poll and discussion.  (Read 36230 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Re: of flesh and fantasy poll and discussion.
« Reply #480 on: May 15, 2013, 04:34:55 PM »
well yes I get that. I think the idea is worked out well enough for now, i think we can revisit the discussion later.

as for right now I wanted to discuss the idea of a party at the Einzberns. the primary questions are who is invited and as a party they need dates.

imo, Archer,Shirou,Satoshi at least should be invited

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 15, 2013, 04:39:31 PM »
well yes I get that. I think the idea is worked out well enough for now, i think we can revisit the discussion later.

I'm not at all convinced of this, particularly since "later" is almost certainly code for "never" (even if you do intend to come back to it, I will have forgotten all my ideas by then).

You keep doing this, suggesting an idea (or having me suggest one) and then cutting off discussion just before we get to the point where I can actually add anything of substance to it (as opposed to "Sakura should be paired with Shirou and there should be BDSM").

as for right now I wanted to discuss the idea of a party at the Einzberns. the primary questions are who is invited and as a party they need dates.

imo, Archer,Shirou,Satoshi at least should be invited

Well, what world is this in? Is it Toshi's home universe, or another universe? And, if it's the second, where?

I mean, my choices for pairings are likely to be pretty obvious (Shirou x Sakura, Archer x Rin, Satoshi x Rider), but context could change that (Sakura certainly needs an invite, though).
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 04:41:14 PM by Cherry Lover »

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 15, 2013, 05:26:55 PM »
I'm not at all convinced of this, particularly since "later" is almost certainly code for "never" (even if you do intend to come back to it, I will have forgotten all my ideas by then).

You keep doing this, suggesting an idea (or having me suggest one) and then cutting off discussion just before we get to the point where I can actually add anything of substance to it (as opposed to "Sakura should be paired with Shirou and there should be BDSM").

it's been the point of discussion for the last bit, I thought changing subjects keeps it light, if it's really so important you can pm it to me

Well, what world is this in? Is it Toshi's home universe, or another universe?

the latter

And, if it's the second, where?

to be decided.

the obvious is clear that the grail war is over and ilya is obviously ok.

we choose the context.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 15, 2013, 05:44:35 PM »

it's been the point of discussion for the last bit, I thought changing subjects keeps it light, if it's really so important you can pm it to me

The thing is, though, you keep changing subjects before I can ever get to the stuff I actually want to talk about. It is extremely frustrating. Can you please just stick with a subject and let us work it through to the end (or at least until we have nothing more useful to add), rather than suddenly announcing "that's enough, let's go onto something else".

Well, what world is this in? Is it Toshi's home universe, or another universe?

the latter

And, if it's the second, where?

to be decided.

the obvious is clear that the grail war is over and ilya is obviously ok.

we choose the context.

Yeah, none of this is really helpful.

I need more information to be able to add anything. As I've said before, I am not good at designing settings without something to spur me on to do so. Otherwise, all I can add is "pair Sakura with Shirou" and some vague effort to shoe-horn in some BDSM....

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 15, 2013, 06:35:56 PM »
fine, go ahead, present your ideas.

I need more information to be able to add anything.

noted

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 15, 2013, 07:24:58 PM »
fine, go ahead, present your ideas.

Well, OK, we need to work out how the two Shirou sex scenes will go, and also who else will have scenes (although I dunno if you just want to do that yourself).

For Sakura, we need to consider how harsh Shirou would be in the punishment scene, and also work out how to set that up in the first place. I had a general idea of it involving quite a harsh caning, but also quite a bit of tit torture and some pussy torture, as well as using a cattle-prod. I thought of having him put her in the stocks, putting weighted clamps on her nipples, caning her and, then, using a spreader bad to spread her legs and whipping between her legs with some sort of flogger. Also, I like the idea of him using the little spiked wheel things that you see in BDSM stuff on her. Also, he'd likely deepthroat her and possibly, at the end, anally fuck her.

And, of course, after he's finished he'd untie her, hug her, rub soothing cream into her sore areas and, finally, take her to bed with him, where he'd make love to her gently.

Also, we need to work out how to do the threesome scene. I would say we should have Rin getting dommed, at least (possibly spanked or something), but possibly Sakura also. I'm not 100% sure on how that would work, though.

I need more information to be able to add anything.

noted

Well, OK, there are two ways we can go from here. Either you can take my ideas for pairings (Shirou x Sakura, Rider x Toshi and Rin x Archer) and we can start working a story out around that, or we can sit down and try to work out exactly what the setting should be like so I can suggest pairings better.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 15, 2013, 08:50:16 PM »
I think that those pairings should be discussed. As for the bdsm thing I don't see anything wrong with the theory of that  though I have nothing to add.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 15, 2013, 08:53:02 PM »
I think that those pairings should be discussed.

Well, OK, then, let's discuss it....

For the setting, something like HF comes to mind, only with Toshi probably replacing Saber (and with Ilya and Archer surviving).

As for the bdsm thing I don't see anything wrong with the theory of that  though I have nothing to add.

What, not even about how harsh Shirou would likely be?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 08:56:07 PM by Cherry Lover »

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 15, 2013, 09:01:07 PM »
What shirou is doing paints a good picture on it's own.

as for the setting that is rather annoying scene that would mean planning backwards to show off what happened before the party. I was just aiming for the party onwards. Also I'd prefer not to exclude characters if possible. It is a party after all.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 15, 2013, 09:08:33 PM »
What shirou is doing paints a good picture on it's own.

What do you mean?

as for the setting that is rather annoying scene that would mean planning backwards to show off what happened before the party. I was just aiming for the party onwards.

Hmm, OK, fair enough.

Well, I'm rather stuck, then....

Also I'd prefer not to exclude characters if possible. It is a party after all.

Well, yeah, which is why I wrote Saber out, because she's difficult to pair up....

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 15, 2013, 09:11:41 PM »
I mean shirou clearly shows a level of harshness here so I can't add anything. As for writing out saber I hate write outs for that reason.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 15, 2013, 09:33:45 PM »
I mean shirou clearly shows a level of harshness here so I can't add anything.

Ah, OK.

Yeah, sure, I just wondered if you thought it was a reasonable level of harshness....

As for writing out saber I hate write outs for that reason.

Well, fair enough. The problem is finding someone to pair her with (and, indeed, the other female characters, since there are more females than males).

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 15, 2013, 09:39:51 PM »
2/3rds of the world is like that, I know some characters might show up stag but not saber

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 15, 2013, 09:41:31 PM »
2/3rds of the world is like that, I know some characters might show up stag but not saber

Well, yes, then who should we pair Saber with? Shirou is taken, as is Archer....

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 15, 2013, 09:46:45 PM »
No one is taken yet