Author Topic: of flesh and fantasy poll and discussion.  (Read 36331 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: of flesh and fantasy poll and discussion.
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2013, 03:28:22 PM »
OK, well, I have a few more ideas for gameshows. They're all erotic in nature, though, because I don't have a clear enough idea of the nature of the world to work out what non-erotic ones would be sensible. Firstly, it's a gameshow something like Crystal Maze, only with the challenges being erotic in nature. Also, if you get locked in a room, you get raped. Secondly, a gameshow where one team member is captured and tortured, and the others have to perform various challenges in order to find them before they can be forced into revealing some secret.

Finally, I had the idea for a competition between teams of two, one of whom is a torturer and one who is a victim. The basic concept is that each team's torturer tortures the other team's victim, and the one who breaks first (by giving out some secret information which, when combined with the information the other team knows, allows them to find and open some safe or similar) loses. Sakura and Rider would be a team (Rider as the torturer), and likely a very strong one. Caster would be another torturer, but I'm not sure who to pair her with. To make it more interesting (so it's not just "whoever has the highest pain tolerance wins"), there would be variations, such as different themes for the torture (medieval etc.), wild-card rounds (e.g. swapping the victim and torturer around) and also probably mini-games which give the winning team an advantage. They would also probably play more than one round of torture for each match-up, in order that the different variations can be involved.

After someone has been defeated, the losers are arrested and locked in a prison cell, where they're given time to punish each other for their failure if they so desire. The winning victim, meanwhile, is left tied up until their team-mate chooses to release them (which, in practice, means kinky victory sex, to reward the victim for their endurance and to allow their team-mate to resolve things like sexual frustration from orgasm denial). I also thought of showing Rider and Sakura's training process, which consists of Rider starting out relatively gentle and encouraging Sakura to enjoy BDSM sex, followed by progressively longer torture sessions where she's rewarded with sex and affection at the end if she succeeds (and punished by being locked in a cage overnight if she fails), and also some sessions where Rider won't stop even if she begs her to (to force her beyond what she sees as her limits). Sakura consents to all of this, of course, because there's a big prize on offer for the winner (and, Rider is careful to not push her too hard). Basically, the idea would be for Sakura to mentally associate the pain with sexual enjoyment, and surviving that pain with love and excitement later on, allowing her to push herself further and endure more.

Another possible game is something like Blind Date, only with sex. Or, a game where you have a guy/girl up for auction and the contestants have to play out various games in order to win them.

Also, I could really do with some actual help in working out this idea in more detail. At the moment it's just a vague concept of "world with gameshows", and I am not sure how to turn it into something more than that. Just expecting me to do everything and giving completely-useless one-line replies is not going to work.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2013, 08:25:01 PM »
I think you should pick one to discuss and we'll work on expanding it.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2013, 08:56:32 PM »
I think you should pick one to discuss and we'll work on expanding it.
Well, OK, but do you want the setting worked out more generally first?

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2013, 08:59:00 PM »
it'll work itself out, trust me.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2013, 09:02:47 PM »
it'll work itself out, trust me.
Well, OK.

Well, in that case, I'd like to work out the one with the teams fighting each other (the one I suggested first) first.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2013, 02:23:44 AM »
Rider
Arcuied
Sakura
Rider (Extra)
Akiha
Ciel
Rin
Caster
Archer
Nero (extra)

that's the final list.

as for the idea, first pick a host dude, every show has one

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2013, 02:35:42 AM »
as for the idea, first pick a host dude, every show has one
Well, yeah, of course. I'm not sure the host is the most important role, though, and we should also work out the general structure....

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2013, 02:49:25 AM »
I disagree the contestants are the most important part of the show, if you're looking for a bdsm host I'd say caster

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2013, 02:56:48 AM »
I disagree the contestants are the most important part of the show, if you're looking for a bdsm host I'd say caster
Well, the thing is, for that particular gameshow the host doesn't do any BDSM stuff. The BDSM is done by the contestants, hence why I didn't pick Rider or Caster.

The other question is the basic format. Do we have two teams fighting each other, or a team vs. a few people who are employed by the show to go out and catch the team members?

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2013, 03:03:52 AM »
Single team with studio appointed bad guys

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2013, 03:05:23 AM »
Single team with studio appointed bad guys
Yeah, makes sense.

In that case, I'd say the "bad guys" would be Rider, Caster and probably at least one guy (not sure who, possibly Lancer). Maybe a few more could be added too.

As for the presenter, I dunno. I'm not entirely sure what their role would be here.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2013, 03:07:55 AM »
Hype  machine for the  show

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2013, 03:14:05 AM »
Hype  machine for the  show
Yeah, so someone like Caster isn't a great choice, because she makes a good "bad guy". Not sure who would be, though....

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2013, 03:37:44 AM »
Someone good at commentary

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2013, 03:39:58 AM »
Someone good at commentary
Kotomine maybe?

Anyway, we should talk about the set-up of the gameshow....