Type Moon > General Discussion

personal canon

(1/15) > >>

lantzblades:
Everyone has one and no i'm not talking about the shipping wars people engage in with characters who've never spoken to one another. I mean that in stories like Fate and Tsukihime with multiple paths and endings which do you subscribe to as the ends for you?

In my case

Fate stay night

Fate's true end (NOT LE)

it's Saber and Shirou, a basic action story with an an underlying warmth. It's a simple even handed story without complications or guilt involved.

Tsukihime

Kohaku's route (I forget the title)

Though I like Tsukihime alot Kohaku's route was the most impactful (like i syringe to the neck) Shiki X Kohaku

Fate Extra

MCXCaster

the other two servants are ok but caster just seemed to be the most fun and the one who belonged with the dude, I haven't finished extra as FemC so I can't speak no her but likely archerXFemC

so that's mine, what's yours?

Cherry Lover:
Well, I've not played Extra or Tsukihime, so I can't comment on those, but my answer for Fate/Stay Night is obviously HF True.

Simply put, aside from the fact that I much prefer Sakura x Shirou to the other two pairings, HF True is also the only ending in which Sakura is certain to have the chance to live a normal and happy life. Whilst I would like to think that Rin and Shirou would find a way to save her in the other two routes, until that is confirmed I am not overly fond of them. Further, HF True is IMO the happiest ending overall, since it is basically UBW Good but with Sakura saved, Ilya getting a less horrible death (and some happiness prior to that) and Rider swapped for Saber (which IMO is a good swap, although I doubt you would agree...).

lantzblades:
you are right, i would not consider it good or even, I don't think HF is bad, i'm just not a fan of the ton of stupid all the characters carried around.

Cherry Lover:
Perhaps, but I'm not a fan of Sakura being left to be worm-raped to death whilst her big sister buggers off to London and forgets her, so....

Plus, Nasu basically said that HF True was canon, because he said a universe which Zelretch visited would become true, and Zelretch visits HF True :P

lantzblades:
you need not be so back biting dude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version