Type Moon > General Discussion

personal canon

<< < (15/15)

Elf:

--- Quote from: Kiritsugu_Emiya on August 29, 2014, 05:44:15 AM ---I personally believe she was Rin in my headcanon

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I did too until I read UBW.

Archer's happiness that Rin and Shirou fell in love proved this because, as he told Rin, if she stays with Shirou a hero like him wouldn't be born.   So if he had been with Rin, he probably wouldn't have made the contract that damned him.  I do like to think there was a bit of a Rin/Shirou/Luvia love trangle in his time line, but Luvia just happened to speak up first.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on August 29, 2014, 04:11:13 AM ---My personal canon is this:

That lover that Archer had that was even mentioned in Extra?

I like to think she was Luvia.

--- End quote ---
nice.

Kat:
Maybe she was Ciel?

Cherry Lover:
Yeah, I'm not sure who it was, but I think Elf is probably right that it's not Rin. But, then, it could have been Rin and then something happened to push them apart that would not happen in UBW. I would suggest something to do with Sakura, but since Archer seems not to know anything about her (and certainly doesn't seem to recognise her situation as an issue to be resolved post-UBW) that seems highly unlikely. Which does in itself suggest that Archer wasn't too close to Rin, because a close relationship means you don't keep things like "Sakura is actually my little sister" secret....

Kat:
Fem MC on a Rani route ending up with Gil Servant during CCC is my headcanon now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version