Author Topic: Fate's Mirror: Fortune and Favour (interactive fiction, possible lemon)  (Read 25755 times)

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
  • I don't want no trabble
    • View Profile
Re: Fate's Mirror: Fortune and Favour (interactive fiction, possible lemon)
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2014, 05:55:02 PM »
Oh well. I'll stick to those ones for support I guess. Some like Bazett and Rin could work well with Lancer.

I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

I told you I wanted no trabble.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2014, 09:31:57 PM »
X, please leave, given your reason for participation is admittedly to justify attacking me I feel your presence would only hinder the goal of the project.

Arch's nasty comment aside, I do think that changing that title would be best. I called it months ago Mike.

And thanks YOLF but you need not follow him all the time, the story is after all, for fun. So remember to have that first and foremost.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2014, 09:57:24 PM »
I made a mistake earlier with my vote. I say view the meeting with Shirou.

As for the story, don't mind them too much and keep up the story. People will have more to say when chapter 2 comes, but until then there isn't much to discuss about other than the voting.
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2014, 09:59:58 PM »
X, please leave, given your reason for participation is admittedly to justify attacking me I feel your presence would only hinder the goal of the project.

At this rate the number of voters will rapidly decrease.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2014, 10:01:36 PM »
Just try to stay polite X. You amuse me, and I would hate to see you go.  Do it for me?

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2014, 10:06:27 PM »
Sadly Umbra, X said previously that he picked those characters just to have a justification for acts of war against me. It's not welcome period.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2014, 10:14:12 PM »
So you're admitting you won't play any of them as in character?

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2014, 10:15:07 PM »
I didn' know I am a country.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2014, 10:27:43 PM »
Lantz X only said she'd get civilly pissy if you wrote them OOC as fuck as everyone keeps saying you do.

You're telling her to leave when this is literally your chance to prove you don't write characters OOC to someone giving you a chance.

Just take her votes and presence and move on.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2014, 10:37:16 PM »
Firstly that's Katsura, not a woman Names. Secondly, it doesn't matter, hostility as motivation pollutes the point of the work. Regardless of whether or not X can vote I'll write the characters my way, the key difference is that X has taken the threatening stance against me personally which threatens the work as a whole when they can ruin it because they don't like the way I see things.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2014, 10:42:48 PM »
Look, X, Arch, drop the crap. If you genuinely want to participate then fine, but if you're here just to find an excuse to attack Lantz then I assure you I will not just ignore it. This is not a damn Lantz-bashing thread, and just because you got told to stop on BL that does not mean we want you bringing the crap over here instead.

KAIZA

• Best Oni
  • Administrator
  • NPC
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Page
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2014, 10:56:18 PM »
OK. Right now I'm not really interested in nor have the patience for another drama-bomb exploding in this thread.

Arch, MHX; you hate lantz and/or his OCs, we got it the first time. Now please leave the thread before I have to start handing warnings here.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2014, 11:04:30 PM »
Okay, leaving it to die a natural death could be better option.

Firstly that's Katsura, not a woman

1) Katsura is unisex name

2) I crossdress.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2014, 11:47:07 PM »
Lets just wait for Lantz to write something first. At this rate, he'll never write anything for his fic if we could waiting for failure.

Arch and X, you guys gotta wait a bit before saying anything. At least let Lantz finish writing his second chapter before assuming anything. If you guys don't like it, you don't have to follow the fic. Give him a chance.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2014, 11:53:50 PM »
Actually, Lantz is mostly waiting for me to vote at this point, I think. And, there are a few other things he's written but is waiting on me for, too.