Author Topic: Fate's Mirror: Fortune and Favour (interactive fiction, possible lemon)  (Read 25553 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
2) Explore the facility.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
I thought you liked Passion Lips Cherry.

I don't mind Passion Lips, but regardless it's odd that Sakura has suddenly started to look like her.

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
"Odd" is the nice way to put it. :/
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Vote closed, winner two.

Lyco, please desist that behavior, the constant digs you take at me are not acceptable. I have said before that there is a reason for it.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
  • I don't want no trabble
    • View Profile
Eh, I don't mind not voting. Green Lantern.
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

I told you I wanted no trabble.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Choice two

It's probably best to look over the facility myself. Yesterday Archer and I did explore a little before finding Shirou, but waiting for him to awaken stopped us investigating any further.

Stepping out of the room, I start to look around the first floor. There are, in total, seven areas on this level. A dining hall, a kitchen, a common area, a bath house, a library, a laundry room and the aforementioned dormitory.

The question is, excluding the dormitory, where I should start my investigation?

1) Dining hall

2) Kitchen

3) Bath house

4) Library

5) Laundry room

6) Common room

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
OK, I'm going to go with the Bath house, because I honestly don't have a clue and that sounds like it might end up with something interesting.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Vote closed three is the winner

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
  • I don't want no trabble
    • View Profile
Because Satoshi is such a gentleman.
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

I told you I wanted no trabble.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Choice three

We have a bathhouse on the property at home, so investigating the one here makes sense, I guess.

The locker room area is filled with rows of small insets, filled with robes and different types of clothes. It's all fairly standard, although bigger than ours, I guess on account of the number of people present.

With the locker area mapped-out in my head, I move into the bath area. As I step toward the door, it suddenly opens and I'm thrown forward violently. Rolling forward to avoid crashing to the ground, I find myself in the bath area.

Inside, I find Rider, Arc, Leysritt, Nero, Kohaku and the lady pirate Drake all bathing, naked.

Well crap, what to do now?

1) Run, you fool.

2) Calmly join them.

3) Apologize and leave quietly.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
D) Killyourself via sepukku to right this dishonour

« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:06:10 AM by Gray »

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
Well they didn't waste any time

WE'RE IN A STRANGE NEW HOUSE WITH SOMEONE OBVIOUSLY WATCHING US

BETTER GET NAKED

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
D) Commit sudoku.
A) Run, you fool
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
If you're serious about voting Lyco then follow the OP.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
We can't add options?
We can only go along the paths you create. Aw that's too bad. Had some fun in Anon Quest creating option (basically turned teh protag into Alex mercer) and that makes the audience feel more involved. Besides you don't get too many people voting so I figured I'd add in an option that would take the story I would actually like it to intead of the 3 little railroad tracks you offered Lantz.