Author Topic: Of Swords and Sorcery (Chronological edition discussion)  (Read 27369 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Of Swords and Sorcery (Chronological edition discussion)
« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2014, 04:47:05 PM »
But even those actions can be called good. He is saving innocents isn't he? Kirei will never be able to obtain satisfaction from being good. He would only exist purposeless and unhappy. He either chooses accepts his nature, commits suicide, or leaves himself unhappy and purposeless until he dies.

I wouldn't say what he did in MoS was "good".

Plus, why wouldn't Kotomine be able to follow a path like Archer followed? Archer hated it because, despite trying to do good, he ended up hurting people, but Kotomine would love it. He gets to hurt people, but he does it for a greater cause. He is far more suited to that path than Shirou is.
God. HS KOTOMINE would be a beautiful thing. Also lantz there are things that are possible and that are not possible. Just because a few things aren't possible doesn't mean the death of creativity. However I doubt that what I say matters to you. Farewell lantz, try to understand that even the harshest criticism has a point.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 04:57:59 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2014, 06:20:15 PM »
By the way, since Mike acted on something Brah said while I was gone...

I don't buy your opinion on the multiverse. Satoshi isn't overpowered and in current medicine you can revive someone before brain death. So I don't buy his outward healing being OP. He's not a Mary sue, I find that word a disgusting and lazy (as well as hateful) term which only trolls and idiots use. It is utterly the worse thing to say because beyond being insulting it is by no means helpful. It says nothing other than that the speaker is a loudmouth twat unable to actually explain an issue.

Emphasis mine. Don't go around reporting "abuse" and then turn around and do it yourself.

This is a warning lantz. Knock it off.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2014, 06:22:35 PM »
Right, then Brah, you have a warning as well, because what you said is completely out of order.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2014, 06:32:58 PM »
I referred to no one Alice, I stated my opinion on the usage of a word. Like the words retard, ni***r , faggot and so on I find Mary sue offensive. You've misread my post, common since I have grammar problems but not at all fair.

Brahmastra

« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2014, 06:34:52 PM »
Right, then Brah, you have a warning as well, because what you said is completely out of order.

Oh, how fedorable, as soon as your BFF5eva gets hit with the moderation stick you have to beat people with it too.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:35:42 PM by Brahmastra »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2014, 06:37:18 PM »

Oh, how fedorable, as soon as your BFF5eva gets hit with the moderation stick you have to beat people with it too.

I was considering it anyway, I waited out of courtesy to the rest of the team, but since Alice seemed to be OK with handing out a warning without consultation, I saw no reason not to do the same.

Brahmastra

« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2014, 06:40:45 PM »
To copy your own favorite word, how fascistic.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2014, 06:43:28 PM »
...Then fine. I quit.

I've had enough of lantz getting special treatment. I'm tired of lantz being allowed to say this type of shit to me and others when we're doubly hard on anyone that says the same back. I'm not saying that's right on their end, I'm saying I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing someone who has made my life a living hell and is an overall detriment to the forum continue to get special treatment, and have every bad thing they've said about me just be dismissed as "an opinion," by his bestest buddy that's supposedly my friend.

So yeah, fuck this. I'm done.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2014, 06:46:15 PM »
...Yeah, Mike, you brought that one on yourself.

There's such a fucking double standard when Lantz is around because of you. He's just exploiting the hell out of the fact that you refuse to allow him to be banned and overlook it when he acts like a fucking prick to everyone.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:52:23 PM by Arch-Magos Winter »

Brahmastra

« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2014, 06:46:19 PM »
...Then fine. I quit.

I've had enough of lantz getting special treatment. I'm tired of lantz being allowed to say this type of shit to me and others when we're doubly hard on anyone that says the same back. I'm not saying that's right on their end, I'm saying I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing someone who has made my life a living hell and is an overall detriment to the forum continue to get special treatment, and have every bad thing they've said about me just be dismissed as "an opinion," by his bestest buddy that's supposedly my friend.

So yeah, fuck this. I'm done.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2014, 06:54:25 PM »
Arch, get out, you are not welcome in this thread.

@Alice: for god's sake Alice, you misread my post, it's not the first time posts have been unclear. You do it frequently and have called me some very unforgivable things in the past and I let it go. Despite what you think I'm not attacking you when I post. For fucks sakes Names will agree that I have grammar issues, the fact that you ignore that and assume I attack you is very frustrating and unfair.

Brahmastra

« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2014, 06:55:47 PM »

@Alice: for god's sake Alice, you misread my post, it's not the first time posts have been unclear. You do it frequently and have called me some very unforgivable things in the past and I let it go. Despite what you think I'm not attacking you when I post. For fucks sakes Names will agree that I have grammar issues, the fact that you ignore that and assume I attack you is very frustrating and unfair.

Lantz stop being a tool about this. You are literally the kind of person i'd stab with a prison shank if I met you in real life.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2014, 06:57:17 PM »
Brah, get the fuck out right now. That sort of threat is absolutely not acceptable.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 06, 2014, 06:58:13 PM »

Yeah, no, fuck you.

The problem is every post you make is unclear; your grammar is atrocious, any time someone sends a smidge of negative opinion or shit at you, you suddenly get all defensive and accusing us of attacking you, then you actually fucking start flaming and claim you aren't and hide behind mike's skirts.

Hey, Lantz, would you kindly go fuck yourself for finally causing Alice to quit?

Lantz stop being a tool about this. You are literally the kind of person i'd stab with a prison shank if I met you in real life.
That's far too kind.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:59:34 PM by Arch-Magos Winter »

Brahmastra

« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2014, 07:01:37 PM »
The best part about all this is that Mike has become his own vision of Altima, a "fascist asshole" who covers for his buttboy, except that unlike with Altima, Mike can't actually see that his buttboy is stepping way beyond his moral bounds.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:02:21 PM by Brahmastra »