Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).  (Read 172676 times)

Brahmastra

Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2014, 07:36:41 PM »
Unless you make it clear that Sakura is in Nexus City (by, say, making her one of your characters), you're bending suspension of disbelief over even further by claiming that Sakura is giving Prana to someone in another dimension (which would fall under the Second Magic, something she's 100% incapable of).

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2014, 07:40:02 PM »
Unless you make it clear that Sakura is in Nexus City (by, say, making her one of your characters), you're bending suspension of disbelief over even further by claiming that Sakura is giving Prana to someone in another dimension (which would fall under the Second Magic, something she's 100% incapable of).

Yes, Sakura is going to be one of my characters. She won't arrive straight away, but until she does Rider will have prana issues (as she did last time). But, I can't change the sheet halfway through, and the ultimate idea is to have Sakura there, so the with-Sakura stats make sense.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 07:40:46 PM by Cherry Lover »

Brahmastra

« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2014, 07:41:35 PM »
That clears up some issues.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2014, 07:47:49 PM »
Yeah, Sakura's sheet is just a little harder to write (or even copy from last time), hence why I posted Rider first.

Brahmastra

« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2014, 07:51:15 PM »
There's literally nothing but to edit your stats according to the Scale system and removing Charisma (thank fuck for that. Lantz giving EX rank Charisma to characters because they have tits was honestly pretty insulting), I doubt it's that difficult (I re-purposed the 4 sheets I posted to the new system in the span of maybe 1½ hours, where I was also doing other stuff).

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2014, 08:00:00 PM »
There's literally nothing but to edit your stats according to the Scale system and removing Charisma (thank fuck for that. Lantz giving EX rank Charisma to characters because they have tits was honestly pretty insulting), I doubt it's that difficult (I re-purposed the 4 sheets I posted to the new system in the span of maybe 1½ hours, where I was also doing other stuff).

Well, I want to get Kiyoshi done first anyway (because I don't intend to bring Sakura in until I bring her daughter in (due to how I intend them to get here), and I still need to finish her sheet), and I do need to edit him somewhat because the scale for the stats is different (I was assuming it was compared to an average boy).

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2014, 08:02:28 PM »
Brah don't make false statements. The EX charisma has nothing to do with gender. Don't bring such up again.

Brahmastra

« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2014, 08:09:27 PM »
Brah don't make false statements. The EX charisma has nothing to do with gender. Don't bring such up again.

Then please give me a reason why her Charisma rank is higher than that of the King of the World, so I can laugh at how stupid that reason is.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2014, 08:11:29 PM »
Honestly Brah your attitude is fairly terrible.

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2014, 08:12:57 PM »

You aren't answering the question Lantz. Why was her Charisma stat so high? And do you know that the Charisma stat has been removed in the reboot?
Spoiler for Hiden:
[img=http://wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/03/103/gilgamesh-fate-1950x800-wallpaper-1718691.jpg][/img]

Brahmastra

« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2014, 08:14:30 PM »
Honestly lantz you have the attitude of a spoiled 5-year old, but we've told you that since the beginning of time and you haven't gotten it through your thicker-than-concrete skull yet, so I'm not gonna repeat myself. My point still stands that the chance of some overweight modern human ever having Charisma superior to the King who united the entire world under his banner is literally -100%

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2014, 08:18:55 PM »
His question is wrapped in hostility Mooncake. I don't answer attackers.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2014, 08:19:44 PM »
Lantz, you cannot make a character more charismatic than a ruler who united humankind against Gods. That's absurd.

Brahmastra

« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2014, 08:22:25 PM »
And I don't listen to stupid people, it makes me stupider by being in proxy with them, and I might catch something.

I don't answer attackers.

Shit like this has already been debunked as your alternate way of saying "Im just making this shit up as I go and have no idea what I'm talking about, but you're still wrong because I said so". If you have such an allergic reaction to people being mean on the internet, you should probably stop being on the internet. Please do that, by the way, you'll be doing the world a huge favor.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2014, 08:23:15 PM »
Read the sheet Kat, there's nothing on it regarding that. So DROP IT.