Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).  (Read 172491 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2014, 03:11:22 AM »
Charisma stat got thrown out, so I assume you're talking about the old sheet?

because 25 pound breasts

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 26, 2014, 03:11:36 AM »
Except Gil and Karna make sense in world/setting. Which was my point. Which is what you ignored.

Your Sakura doesn't make sense without hanging my disbelief off of a nearby tree, and I like that thing. She "mastered" AM, she Annihilated the Mage's association(which includes the Barthomeloi and Zelretch)... she makes no sense in world/setting.

That's the point I'm making. One side makes sense, one side does not without purposefully lowering your intelligence level.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 26, 2014, 03:12:10 AM »
Charisma stat got thrown out, so I assume you're talking about the old sheet?

because 25 pound breasts
Yes. I am talking about the old sheet.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 26, 2014, 03:12:29 AM »
Honestly. They are not even the most OP in the game. We only ask for nerfs when their abilities make no sense. Like your Sakura Matou.

I mean Phoenix can probably kill Karna. You don't have problems with it being in the game do you?

Hell Grigori is a fucking god. Uchi has almost complete control over the 5 Chinese elements and the 5 European elements. Hakumen is just stupidly powerful. There are a lot of powerful contenders in this RP. All their sheets makes sense, yours don't.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 26, 2014, 03:16:34 AM »
Yeah.
My symbiote confused you apparently because you had some pre-established notions of canon in your head. That's what I'm saying happens to everyone when you write anything at all because you disregard canon.

On the note of Sakura contrlling Angra, Sakura has a lot of willpower I won't deny it. At her best though she was restisting a flood and holding on to the branch known as sanity while most other people would have let go after the intial wave hit them. The flood went on for hours and she held on for hours but the fact she could hold on against such a flood doesn't mean she can make the flood go in the direction she wants though. Resistance of something and Control of something are two entirely different things.

Also on another note Gilgamesh was able to wash off Angra by willing it so but do you think he could have tamed it? He bore the weight on his shoulders like it was nothing but he didn't do the insane feat that Lantz claims Sakura did of actually taming "all the evils in the world". Besides I think by base definition you shouldn't be able to tame that as it would change what the thing is. Also wouldn't the supression of an innocent being that's just trying to follow it's nature count as an evil. And thus wouldn't angra just gain more power from that evil?

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2014, 03:18:30 AM »
I've been fairly cooperative regarding the RP, I go with events at the drop of a hat when presented and I've edited posts anytime I've been asked but given my position as it is I feel no point in giving in when none of you will role play with my characters even if I do change things. I'm not about to be bullied here.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 26, 2014, 03:21:05 AM »
assumptions, Lantz

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 26, 2014, 03:21:50 AM »
We are just asking you to explain why Sakura has some of the shit she does, such as the high MR and Charisma.

Or how should could do something she should ever be able to do. Like destroy the MA or control "All the Evils of this World".

Neither are out-there in terms of requests for an RP, especially since anyone else would be happy answering such questions about their character. Like ask me anything about Amelia or Pheonix, my OCs and I will answer.

Also Charisma is no longer even a stat, it needs to be showed in RP.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:24:10 AM by Knick »

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 26, 2014, 03:22:08 AM »
I respect your inclusion of Heaven's Failure "Emilya", but...
"Shirouko" is literally written as "Warrior son girl". Perhaps you can preserve what little remains of my sanity by going with "Shiko", lantz?
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 26, 2014, 03:22:35 AM »
Lantz bullying would have been me making Grim flat out jumping Satoshi ripping his soul out and using that power from his dragon soul to kill the rest of your player characters. I gave you your chances to respond instead and played the game.

We're not asking you to eliminate the character we're just asking you to make it at the very least consistent.

How about instead of playing goody twoshoes sakura you play Dark Sakura that's an absolute psychopath. She's evil because all the worlds evil and after enough chipping away of her via it instead of the other way around she is enjoying. Have her go wild be crazy truly play a destroyer that can earn the name of "Angra Mainyu"

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2014, 03:23:28 AM »
I've been fairly cooperative regarding the RP, I go with events at the drop of a hat when presented and I've edited posts anytime I've been asked but given my position as it is I feel no point in giving in when none of you will role play with my characters even if I do change things. I'm not about to be bullied here.
We'd roleplay with you more if you'd stop complaining about your characters being ignored as crazy and if you'd stop trying to insert yourself into every situation as the hero. That would help a whole fucking lot, as that's something you haven't stopped doing.

We are just asking you to explain why Sakura has some of the shit she does, such as the high MR and Charisma.

Or how should could do something she should ever be able to do. Like destroy the MA or control "All the Evils of this World".
No no no It's Sakura (Archer's daughter however the fuck that works) that has the high MR and Charisma. Sakura Matou is the one that controlls all the evils of the world and destroyed the MA.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2014, 03:25:04 AM »
>None of you will roleplay with my character even if I do change stuff

Seriously you are assuming too much

And if not and you honestly believe that, then just leave.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2014, 03:25:38 AM »
Well, even still. Both points are still valid.

Just messed up things cause you made them have the SAME FUCKING NAME.

Why did you even do that.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 26, 2014, 03:29:16 AM »
Ignoring argument...

So what freaks Tokiomi out the most here, the instinctive understanding that he is looking at a Messiah, the insta healing, or the idea that Minato basically pulled true magic or close to it with jewelcraft? (From a Likely Magus perspective)

Oh what I meant with not needing to master the second to travel between worlds is that just moving yourself between worlds is not all of the second, in the same way that Tsubame Gaeshi is not all of second magic. Someone with sufficient effort (Truly ludicrous amounts) could gain a piece of true magic, just not all of it, that would require Zel to die.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 26, 2014, 03:32:27 AM »
lantz, no one wants to RP with you because you haven't changed at all, despite that crap you claim about doing so. Everything problematic that you do you still do. If you're so damn worried about no one playing with you because of things you've done, but want to blame it on everyone else as usual, leave. Everyone would be better off for it.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:33:34 AM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.