Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).  (Read 172360 times)

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).
« Reply #225 on: May 26, 2014, 03:33:25 AM »
Ignoring argument...

So what freaks Tokiomi out the most here, the instinctive understanding that he is looking at a Messiah, the insta healing, or the idea that Minato basically pulled true magic or close to it with jewelcraft? (From a Likely Magus perspective)

Oh what I meant with not needing to master the second to travel between worlds is that just moving yourself between worlds is not all of the second, in the same way that Tsubame Gaeshi is not all of second magic. Someone with sufficient effort (Truly ludicrous amounts) could gain a piece of true magic, just not all of it, that would require Zel to die.
I think it's the jewelcraft

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 26, 2014, 03:34:21 AM »
So what freaks Tokiomi out the most here, the instinctive understanding that he is looking at a Messiah, the insta healing, or the idea that Minato basically pulled true magic or close to it with jewelcraft? (From a Likely Magus perspective)

Kinda both?

He does not even know what the hell to make of Messiah.

Also he, he spent like over 10 years mastering Gemcraft to the extent he has. And you guy just did something that should be impossible.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2014, 03:34:28 AM »
lantz, no one wants to RP with you because you haven't changed at all, despite that crap you claim about doing so. Everything problematic that you do you still do. If you're so damn worried about no one playing with you because of things you've done, but want to blame it on everyone else as usual, leave. Everyone would be better off for it.

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2014, 03:42:46 AM »
Just to be clear, Messiah itself was not evoked, it just grants a sort of passive effect that makes people of christian faith or origin recognize Minato as the Messiah, he tends to avoid churches due to this...

It also lets him do basic messiah things like healing the sick and walking on water, both of which are far less impressive than they were made out to be.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:46:33 AM by Kurogami »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 26, 2014, 03:44:30 AM »
lantz, no one wants to RP with you because you haven't changed at all, despite that crap you claim about doing so. Everything problematic that you do you still do. If you're so damn worried about no one playing with you because of things you've done, but want to blame it on everyone else as usual, leave. Everyone would be better off for it.
Alice I want to find you and hug the shit out of you for this post.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 26, 2014, 03:45:06 AM »
He has some faith, enough for him to be like "holy shit" not enough to start bowing and praising his name. If that what you asking.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 26, 2014, 03:48:05 AM »
Ok just clarifying the effect.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 03:48:59 AM by Kurogami »

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 26, 2014, 03:57:24 AM »
The MA is not invincible and I never claimed she killed every last member with her own hands. As for the second magic, not nearly the most bizarre thing to happen.

Charisma is nuked, doesn't matter here.

Angra bled through slowly, Sakura built resistance and control over a long period.

Names, it's hardly an assumption when I've been warned about the lack of players to interact with from the GM. You want me to be wrong guys? Then actually do the two things I ask, include my characters and actually discuss ideas with me. I'm fine playing the second string crew despite appearances. Without being included of course I'm going to do whatever random things I come up with.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 26, 2014, 03:57:42 AM »

This 1000 times this.

Lantz do you think there is just a conspiriacy of people just converting new members into hating you?

No Lantz I just generally grew tired of your stuff and I tried for weeks on end to have you listen to reason. You saw how it went down in the Beast's Lair thread for Fate's Fortune I was one of the last people to quit. Not because anyone told me too but because you were such a dense and genuinely unchanging wall that I lost all hope for you.

I had hope, I was trying to be optimistic but now I realize that was a naivety rearing its ugly head. Do you know why people keep on making the same points against you again and again Lantz? Do you even know?
It's because you haven't fixed the problem those points are adressing. If you are doing this for fun I suggest you just keep this stuff to yourself but no for some reason you need an audience. I honestly am convinced you gain a little self worth everytime someone argues with you. Simply because it at least means that you are worth trying against. In all honesty you aren't. We will never get to you. We can agree to disagree sure but in order for that solution to work it requires lack of contact instead we're both here playing an RP so an actual compromise has to be reached.

Lantz don't you dare ignore that paragraph stating it's a wall of text or some bullshit like that.

BTW Do you know why people give you walls of text often? It's because you are so wrong on so many levels so often that we neeed these walls to explain how wrong you are.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 26, 2014, 03:58:38 AM »
Mike, just a note on your Shirou sheet. His weakness is not really a weakness, more of a personality trait. Weakness would be like ineffective vs skilled opponents or something that has boosted effect on him.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 26, 2014, 04:03:38 AM »
Names, it's hardly an assumption when I've been warned about the lack of players to interact with from the GM. You want me to be wrong guys? Then actually do the two things I ask, include my characters and actually discuss ideas with me. I'm fine playing the second string crew despite appearances. Without being included of course I'm going to do whatever random things I come up with.
Think on this: No one wants to include your characters IC because they come off as socially inept, or pompous or dismissive, no one wants to include your characters OOC because, as you can tell if you read the last few pages, they just don't make sense to their world/setting, or to us.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 26, 2014, 04:03:41 AM »
Read my previous statement Gray, I just said the only things you have to do are include my characters and discuss events and such beforehand. I've proven to be entirely receptive those two things are observed.

Brahmastra

« Reply #237 on: May 26, 2014, 04:05:05 AM »
The MA is not invincible and I never claimed she killed every last member with her own hands.

Annihilated is a pretty strong word. Also it's impossible that she'd be able to even do that, considering that Magi like Lorelei (who can fight Servants and DAA under red moons) exist within the MA

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 26, 2014, 04:06:17 AM »
Annihilated is a pretty strong word. Also it's impossible that she'd be able to even do that, considering that Magi like Lorelei (who can fight Servants and DAA under red moons) exist within the MA

Not to mention Zel would probably actually get involved in that situation. He does kinda care about the world ya know.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 26, 2014, 04:07:33 AM »
Still ignoring 2000 year old Director from the AoG. He would crush Sakura.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 04:08:07 AM by Umbra of Chaos »