Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).  (Read 172502 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).
« Reply #480 on: May 27, 2014, 06:10:37 PM »
Except Mike, one, this was lantz's last chance, and two, this has been a consistent thing with him. Sorry, with those factors combined, it's grounds for being kicked in his case. This is it.

Look, can you please stop making proclamations as if you're making the decision? Maybe it is justification for him to be kicked, but that is for Elf to decide.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 27, 2014, 06:11:46 PM »
Being dark is not unique to servants, taint is taint. Due to a plan I've discussed with another player Satoshi is tainted. Simple. The way he looks is my choice. I've done nothing wrong here. I'm working with players, no meta gaming or god moding happened.
1) You didn't tell Elf
2) You didn't put this in your sheet
3) You're a fucking prick

All three of these points are against you in this matter.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 27, 2014, 06:11:56 PM »
Bringing in something that was not directly implied or stated in the sheet is metagaming.

You gave his appearance in the sheet and you gave his capabilities. Nothing saying anything about 'taint' or Satoshi Alter.

Therefor it is metagaming. Cut and dry. 

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 27, 2014, 06:12:37 PM »
Being dark is not unique to servants, taint is taint. Due to a plan I've discussed with another player Satoshi is tainted. Simple. The way he looks is my choice. I've done nothing wrong here. I'm working with players, no meta gaming or god moding happened.

lantz? One of those players wasn't Elf. The person you were supposed to tell. It's grounds for being kicked in your case.

Also, Mike, shut up.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 27, 2014, 06:13:33 PM »
Except Mike, one, this was lantz's last chance, and two, this has been a consistent thing with him. Sorry, with those factors combined, it's grounds for being kicked in his case. This is it.

Look, can you please stop making proclamations as if you're making the decision? Maybe it is justification for him to be kicked, but that is for Elf to decide.
Except this is basically Lantz's last chance because of how bad he fucked up in CE Mike. He caused Daiki to quit because of his bullshit, after being warned about it multiple times by Elf, you, and Alice.

Tl;dr, shut the fuck up Mike, he's more than justified his being kicked here.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 27, 2014, 06:14:00 PM »

For the record, since Lantz doesn't seem to want to say it, the "other player" in question is me.

Bringing in something that was not directly implied or stated in the sheet is metagaming.

You gave his appearance in the sheet and you gave his capabilities. Nothing saying anything about 'taint' or Satoshi Alter.

Therefor it is metagaming. Cut and dry. 

I think this is just a difference in opinion about what is and is not needed in a sheet. Perhaps there is something wrong here, but I do think it's just a genuine mistake, and it's not hurting anyone right now.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 27, 2014, 06:15:26 PM »
By the way Daiki, it your turn to post with the Gil, Arc, Phoenix thing when ya have time.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 27, 2014, 06:16:46 PM »
...OK. Mike. Fuck you. You should have told Elf about this or told Lantz to tell Elf about this.

Fuck. You.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 27, 2014, 06:17:13 PM »
White Knight Mike to the rescue~ 

Oh this shit is hilarious.

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 27, 2014, 06:18:39 PM »
Actually I did tell elf I would be and in fact was planning with players. So yeah, not doing anything wrong.

Brahmastra

« Reply #490 on: May 27, 2014, 06:19:47 PM »
Let's see if Elf knows about this, then

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 27, 2014, 06:20:37 PM »
Actually I did tell elf I would be and in fact was planning with players. So yeah, not doing anything wrong.

ಠ_ಠ

Hope you're not lying by the time she gets back. Because you can kiss your ass good bye if you are.

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 27, 2014, 06:22:13 PM »
"Planning with players" is not the same as pulling an ability out of your ass again. Sorry lantz, you've officially now metagamed/godmodded one too many times.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 27, 2014, 06:22:17 PM »
I told her on Skype and Pms I'd be planning events to avoid conflicts.

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 27, 2014, 06:23:43 PM »
Dark and/or Alter Satoshi are mentioned nowhere on the Elf-approved sheet, lantz.
Spoiler for Best -monogatari: