Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).  (Read 172450 times)

Brahmastra

Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).
« Reply #540 on: May 27, 2014, 09:05:55 PM »
You are lying, and if you aren't, I demand screenshots of the messages in question this fucking instant

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 27, 2014, 09:06:01 PM »
Honestly Mike.

If Lantz cannot think and forces other characters to react due to his actions, it is his fault.

Because all the characters sheets are on the forum, he can look at them and he can get a general idea if people will react.

But despite this, he thought it was a good idea to eat a rave worth of vampires for no reason. As soon as they arrive in the city. When there are other elements already functioning and keeping tabs on people.

Cannot say anything to me, when it is ENTIRELY lantz's fault for my characters actions. Talk to your friend and make him realize his actions WILL have consequences with other characters. If you don't want that. DO NOT RP WITH US. Cause we all find that to be enjoyable and fun.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 27, 2014, 09:06:22 PM »
Brah, Lantz does not know what Elf has or has not conveyed to you, all he knows is what she told him. And, yes, she did tell both him and also me that she had told you and Arch to stay away from Lantz's characters.

Couldnt give less of a fuck about what she (may) have told Magos, I'm saying that lantz is lying through his teeth in regards to what Elf has (not) told me.

Brah, answer me this. How can Lantz possibly know what Elf has or has not said to you? All he knows is what she told him, and I know she told him she was going to tell you to stay away from his characters because she told me that as well.

Honestly Mike.

If Lantz cannot think and forces other characters to react due to his actions, it is his fault.

Because all the characters sheets are on the forum, he can look at them and he can get a general idea if people will react.

But despite this, he thought it was a good idea to eat a rave worth of vampires for no reason. As soon as they arrive in the city. When there are other elements already functioning and keeping tabs on people.

Cannot say anything to me, when it is ENTIRELY lantz's fault for my characters actions. Talk to your friend and make him realize his actions WILL have consequences with other characters. If you don't want that. DO NOT RP WITH US. Cause we all find that to be enjoyable and fun.

Knick, you are expecting consequences that are massively out of sync with what he actually did. There is no reason he would even expect anyone to see it, and killing a bunch of NPCs is hardly unusual. And, yet, you are trying to force him into an unwinnable fight that will affect not only him but a whole bunch of other characters as well.

Further, he doesn't want to RP with you, but you are trying to drag him into doing so anyway, despite him going nowhere near your characters at any point. So, no, the problem here is on your side, not his. Just because you are in this RP it does not mean you own the RP.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 09:09:28 PM by Cherry Lover »

KAIZA

• Best Oni
  • Administrator
  • NPC
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Page
« Reply #543 on: May 27, 2014, 09:07:28 PM »
Alright, alright, guys let's break this up.

We already have come to a disagreement, so let's stop right now and wait for Elf. That's an order, by the way; I don't want any more pointless arguments popping up like in the old version.

Brahmastra

« Reply #544 on: May 27, 2014, 09:09:02 PM »
Let me re-iterativ then so it gets through your empty skull; Elf has not told me shit in regards to not interacting with lantz's mongoloids, and for that reason he cannot tell who I can or cannot interact with (which he can't do anyway because he's not the fucking GM, despite what he believes)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 27, 2014, 09:11:12 PM »
Knick that doesn't matter. I've been clear that I want fighting to at best minimal. Part of the game is respecting the wishes of other players. I don't mind encountering Zolgen and doing whatever but I don't want a huge fight.

KAIZA

• Best Oni
  • Administrator
  • NPC
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Page
« Reply #546 on: May 27, 2014, 09:12:54 PM »
Let me re-iterativ then so it gets through your empty skull; Elf has not told me shit in regards to not interacting with lantz's mongoloids, and for that reason he cannot tell who I can or cannot interact with (which he can't do anyway because he's not the fucking GM, despite what he believes)
Knick that doesn't matter. I've been clear that I want fighting to at best minimal. Part of the game is respecting the wishes of other players. I don't mind encountering Zolgen and doing whatever but I don't want a huge fight.
Guys. I said DROP IT.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 27, 2014, 09:15:55 PM »
Posted before your post Kaiza, I don't mind waiting

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 27, 2014, 09:24:26 PM »
Your Knight of Chaos Archer makes no sense Lantz. At the very least Stat wise it doesn't. Is this an Archer Alter?

We've already seen what Archer is like with a compatible master who has loads of Mana. Despite that his canon stats are pretty terrible Lantz.
The only reason Saber Alter gained a boost to strength after being shadow nommed was the fact she could now use overpowered prana bursts. Even if he did get a boost via being altered up his stats would be C stength because his starting strength is D and Saber only went up one rank. (reinforcement with loads of mana shouldn't be able to make him climb two power rankings) Her agility was actually reduced so Archer would be at D rank not get boosted to B rank after the corruption. His Magical ability is at D, are you talking in skill because then I could understand but if you are discussing overall Mana then he just dropped two ranks from canon. Is this because of the lack of master? Then if so that means all of his stats would be lowered accordingly.

Why does he have gold eyes? Alter had gold eyes because of the dragon aspect inside her (look at fate zero when she was distressed he eyes blinked gold for a few seconds, the alteration unleashed some of that), if the rest of his body changed he should have the usual steel grey that he would normally get.

Why is he a "knight of Chaos", why is Rin crazy? Everything you've written is honestly just kind of confusing at best.

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: May 27, 2014, 09:27:06 PM »
What about declaring right here who you're okay to engage in combat with? Or if you even want fights involving your characters at all. Would probably avoid future headaches about this particular issue.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 27, 2014, 09:32:54 PM »
His stats are different because Rin messed around. She's crazy because she Dark, there's more to it but again not relevant to playing Archer. Gold eyes are the standard for art of him in that dark form.

he is the knight of chaos because Rin calls him a knight (and he is a knight servant) and he spreads chaos death and destruction on Rin's orders.

Already covered that Daiki, I told people to message me for events and such to avoid problems.

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 27, 2014, 10:27:48 PM »
he is the knight of chaos because Rin calls him a knight (and he is a knight servant) and he spreads chaos death and destruction on Rin's orders.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 10:31:36 PM by MissingMandible »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 27, 2014, 10:46:43 PM »
He will never be an Ultramarine.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 27, 2014, 10:47:56 PM »
Rin is basically the max stats you can get from pure prana.
You can call him a reaper, a knight of destruction but unless he actively starts chaos I don't think that counts.
Are you Saying Rin is capable of boosting Archers Rank up several levels?
I think you might be confusing Rin's magical knowledge with Medea's because the best Medea does is make the guy a wand.
Again why is Rin dark?
Is this Archer supposed to be Alter?
How is he Alter?

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 27, 2014, 11:05:09 PM »
I'm not confusing anything. As I said all of that is superfluous to Archer,,the character I'm going to play.