Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).  (Read 172838 times)

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).
« Reply #615 on: May 28, 2014, 04:28:07 PM »

La Folia X Gabe OTP

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 28, 2014, 05:52:51 PM »
Coming soon to a city near you...

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 28, 2014, 05:59:32 PM »
Knick, is your "Shiro" actually Shirou? I'm just wondering because I was thinking of sending Kiyoshi his way (since Kiyoshi is likely to be alone when he arrives, and will need somewhere to go where he is safe), and if it is an alternate Shirou then that makes things very interesting indeed....

Brahmastra

« Reply #618 on: May 28, 2014, 06:07:37 PM »
Am fairly certain that's not remotely related to Emiya Shirou.

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 28, 2014, 06:15:06 PM »
Ao no Exorcist character.

Also, why did Alice decide to leave exactly?

And Arch is gone too apparently.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:16:02 PM by Daiki »

Brahmastra

« Reply #620 on: May 28, 2014, 06:16:01 PM »
Also, why did Alice decided to leave exactly?

Lantz.

She did however say on skype that she might come back once lantz has finally and decisively been removed from the RP.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:17:56 PM by Brahmastra »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 28, 2014, 06:20:03 PM »
Am fairly certain that's not remotely related to Emiya Shirou.

Ah, OK.

I wasn't sure, because a few of the things on his character sheet sounded kind-of Shirou-like, but other things didn't fit at all.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 28, 2014, 06:32:18 PM »

Think he just finally just chose to put Lantz on ignore.

Also Shiro is not an uncommon Japanese game. Also he is fairly obviously not who would become Shirou Emiya.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:33:12 PM by Knick »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 28, 2014, 06:34:04 PM »

Honestly, we'd all have been a hell of a lot better off if he'd done that about 6 months ago....

Also Shiro is not an uncommon Japanese game. Also he is fairly obviously not who would become Shirou Emiya.

I wasn't sure. It seemed a little off, but there were enough similarities that it could be.

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: May 28, 2014, 06:36:24 PM »
I woke up to getting to RP alongside Daiki again - teaming up, temporary or not, with Enkidu no less - and Daiki's Enkidu might also "vanish" because this is exactly the type of bullshit that lead to Daiki leaving previously.

I don't plan to go anywhere for now.

The reason I didn't post yet is that I needed to talk to you about where to go from there.

Well, whatever avoid more drama I guess. Could someone get in touch with Alice and propose her to do the same?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:39:07 PM by Daiki »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: May 28, 2014, 06:39:45 PM »
But ya, Shiro a really nice guy. Really patient, really generous.

That is unless you hurt children or are a monster of some kind. Especially a monster that resembles humans. Then he will show you why he is the 4th of Burial Agency, the monsters of the church that Ciel is the weakest of.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:40:31 PM by Knick »

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 28, 2014, 06:41:45 PM »
He was pretty strong in Blue Exorcist yeah. And pretty cool.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 28, 2014, 06:43:46 PM »
But ya, Shiro a really nice guy. Really patient, really generous.

That is unless you hurt children or are a monster of some kind. Especially a monster that resembles humans. Then he will show you why he is the 4th of Burial Agency, the monsters of the church that Ciel is the weakest of.

Is that an implicit threat towards Rider? Because if he attempts to kill Rider in Kiyoshi's presence, then he'll be the one finding himself hurting children....

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 28, 2014, 06:51:16 PM »
He was a member of the Burial Agency. He is fairly duty bound to kill monsters such as Rider.

Also he would probably take care of the child that was being held by the monster afterwords, bringing her to live with the other kids. But overall there are far to many monsters in the Nexus City so he only kills those that threaten others. If he does not see Rider drink blood or kill he would probably let her go.

So if ya don't want conflict with the 4th member of the Burial Agency (ranked higher then Merem, who has 4 divine beasts) don't let him see Rider do those things, she probably picked up how to be careful especially around church people anyway through the years.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:51:58 PM by Knick »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: May 28, 2014, 06:56:48 PM »
He was a member of the Burial Agency. He is fairly duty bound to kill monsters such as Rider.

Well, yes, although it is hardly Rider's fault that she is like she is.

Also he would probably take care of the child that was being held by the monster afterwords, bringing her to live with the other kids.

Except that said kid would be trying to kill him, because, to him, Rider is not a "monster", Rider is family. If you kill his aunt (or even attempt to do so), then as far as he is concerned you are a monster yourself, and nothing you say is going to convince him otherwise (at least if successful, if you fail it's possible that an apology and a promise to not do it again would be enough). Kiyoshi is only 12 or so, and he's pretty hot-blooded.

And, no, he can't be "disarmed" (because he uses magic), and nor is the fact that he's horribly outclassed going to stop him (because he's a kid, and his parents keep him the hell away from anything that can endanger him).

But overall there are far to many monsters in the Nexus City so he only kills those that threaten others. If he does not see Rider drink blood or kill he would probably let her go.

Ah, OK.

So if ya don't want conflict with the 4th member of the Burial Agency (ranked higher then Merem, who has 4 divine beasts) don't let him see Rider do those things, she probably picked up how to be careful especially around church people anyway through the years.

Well, she's careful about doing it full stop, doubly so when people are watching, and triply so when Kiyoshi (or anyone else in her family) is potentially watching.

Killing Rider wouldn't be easy, though, she is still a Heroic Spirit.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:59:07 PM by Cherry Lover »